Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old October 31st, 2023, 06:16 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

A small kit, approximately 5 moons old and with a health problem, padded around the territory with wide yet curious eyes. "Woah..." It seemed surprised.
Old October 31st, 2023, 03:49 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

"Yes, very good job!"
Giving Flickerpaw a smile and a gentle flick over the ear with her tail-tip, she made sure to gather up her haul before waving her tail in an inviting motion. "Lesh head back," She insisted, although her voice was a bit muffled. Her point would get across easily, or at least she hoped so.

[ @kyoufudrefan @SkeleStar anywho this is all for the patrol ty guys sm ily /p ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old November 2nd, 2023, 05:11 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Fallenheart
Fallenheart stretched, it had been a few days since she had gone outside of camp and the air in the warrior's den wasn't exactly fresh. She breathed in the air, ridding her lungs of all the camp's stale breeze. Her claws stretched out as her back arched in a c shape. Her teeth clenched for a moment before she straightened herself and looked to the cats around her.

' ' Alright, so, Springpaw said borage was easy, lets do that first. Oh, and make sure to stay with the group! ' ' She added cheerfully.

So what had Springpaw said about borage? She paused for a moment, just about half a second before remembering. The scent. Oh yes, she thought, the scent was very weird and distinguished. Fallenheart dropped to the leaf piled ground and started sniffing. Her nose was soon burrowed under a pile of very odd, bright leaves. What did "distinguished" smell like? Sour? Sweet? Savory? What was it? She stood up on her four paws. Fallenheart's brow furrowed, geez! They would have to go by sight, a cat's worst nightmare. She looked from side to side, no purple here, or to the left, only red autumn leaves that are probably burying the only borage left of the season! She muttered something incomprehensible under her breath.

' ' Have any of you smelt borage before? Because iv'e, to be honest, never even seen any. ' ' She meowed truthfully.

@Jayvines @hex_cat

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 2nd, 2023, 06:38 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

Grey paws skittered quietly behind Fallenheart as the smaller cat carefully surveyed the territory while they moved. Her ears perked up as her patrol leader made their query regarding borage, but she only furrowed her brows in response. She had no ideas about borrage, but she WAS absolutely sure about one of the other herbs Springpaw had requested.

"Nope... Sorry," she mumbled, peeling off away from the group as she stuck her nose to the ground and started sniffing her own way off in search of the telltale red flowers she had been tasked to collect. "I'm uh... I'm gonna stick to finding poppy flowers, but um... I wish you luck."

There was a hint of familiar scents wafting through the breeze, so without further ado Mistheart began to follow it into some leaf covered ferns.

[ @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ @hex_cat ]

Old November 2nd, 2023, 07:14 PM

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Mistheart ~

Grey paws skittered quietly behind Fallenheart as the smaller cat carefully surveyed the territory while they moved. Her ears perked up as her patrol leader made their query regarding borage, but she only furrowed her brows in response. She had no ideas about borrage, but she WAS absolutely sure about one of the other herbs Springpaw had requested.

"Nope... Sorry," she mumbled, peeling off away from the group as she stuck her nose to the ground and started sniffing her own way off in search of the telltale red flowers she had been tasked to collect. "I'm uh... I'm gonna stick to finding poppy flowers, but um... I wish you luck."

There was a hint of familiar scents wafting through the breeze, so without further ado Mistheart began to follow it into some leaf covered ferns.

[ @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ @hex_cat ]

Fallenheart

Fallenheart sighed losing motivation. How were they supposed to find some unknown herb? After her tiny episode of grief she got into the "We'll find it!" stage of her emotions and spoke.

' ' Lets stay around here so we can find each other in the end, ' ' She paused and dug a small hole in front of her clean white paws. ' ' Put the herbs you find in this hole. ' '

She meowed and turned away, setting off to look for the mysterious borage. Her paws padded around the thick oaks and pines of Thunderclan territory. She searched but the leaves made it extra hard to find the blue herb. She sighed, so many... Trees! That's it! She could climb the trees, a Thunderclan skill, to search for blue! She dug her front claws into the bark, the oak had hard bark, but thin with a soft inside so they would be the best to climb. She quickly, yet steadily climbed an oak. Her belly was close to the flaking pieces of bark, an old tree, she could tell, one that was wilting. She frowned, it reminded her of the thing. She shook her head, "shaking" the thought away and continued to climb. After while she made it to the top of the dying tree.

' ' As your last thing you do to help cats, please help me see! Oh Starclan give this tree a last use please! ' ' She begged and then she saw it, Starclan had answered her prayer. Just as Springpaw had described it. Blue-ish purple with star-like petals! A couple with about a dozen stems on each. Probably the last of the year.

She swiftly slid down the tree, hopping gracefully from branch to branch. As much as she was kind, optimistic, and hopeful, she cared about her appearance a lot. She wanted to be friends with everyone, and no one wants to be friends with a dirty, dusty kitty. She leapt down onto the leaf barren ground. She examined the frostbitten grass that had died. She quickly snagged the borage and counted how many stems she obtained. (Counting each bloomed flower)

' ' 1... 4... 5... ' ' Falleheart's jaw dropped, 5? Really? 5 flowers? Wow- she did good!

She raced back to the meeting place and dropped the borage proudly. She did it. She found the mysterious herb. Haha! She puffed out her chest, she found an herb without knowing nothing bout' it!

@hex_cat

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; November 4th, 2023 at 08:30 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 02:25 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @Jayvines - @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ -
"You sure that's it? You found it really quickly. And you probably shouldn't pick them all, they need to be able to grow back."

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old November 3rd, 2023, 06:21 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

There seemed to be... Some sort of commotion happening with her other patrolmates, but that didn't concern the small grey molly who was shoulder deep, and sniffing through a large pile of fallen leaves. She swore she was catching a hint of poppy flowers on the cool Leaf-Fall breeze, but the scent of rotting leaves and mildew was a considerable adversary to her collection goals.

Huffing as she pulled herself out from the leaf pile, she quickly shook off a few of the leaf bits that had stuck to her face before letting her gaze scan the surrounding woods for any sign of red... That wasn't leaves. She would not be bested by pretty bits of plantlife! She was one of Thunderclan's greatest finders! She could find anything if she put her mind to it!

Setting her jaw into a fully focused expression, Mistheart skittered further off away from her clanmates noises and let her attention fully shift towards finding her quarry. Not over here... That was just a cool looking mushroom... Perhaps---no, just a leaf stuck to a stick...

Finally, after rounding a rather large fallen log Mistheart spotted one of the targeted blossoms poking out from a pile of fallen leaves. A crooked grin split across her face, and without further ado the small grey molly gently cleared away the foliage before inspecting the patch of plants. It was a bit on the smaller side and a few of the stalks had lost their petals... She'd just have to be careful while she picked them. Springpaw only really needed the seeds right?

With that in mind, she gently bit a few of the nicer stems off until she couldn't comfortably carry any more. Before heading back to the group. (+5 poppy flowers)

Fallenheart had... Far too much of some plant??? They definitely wouldn't be able to carry it, and it was a wonder that there was that much available considering the season... But that wasn't really her prerogative; she had found her quarry, and was rather proud of her find.

"Imf 'eadin 'ack to camp," she stated, voice muffled through the bundle of herbs in her mouth. "Shee yew dere!"

With a flick of her tail, the grey molly skittered back towards their home (taking great care not to damage Springpaw's requested flowers).

[ @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ @hex_cat Remember, unless you have a purrk you can only carry 5 herbs! Patrol is due tomorrow, so let's make our final posts ]

Old November 4th, 2023, 08:33 PM

(Oops- didn't know lol! I edited the message to five, ty! Also I got an extension for us, it's due on the 9th now )

Fallenheart's tail flicked. She decided to tag team with DragonflyCliff to find chamomile.

' ' DragonflyCliff, want to team up to find chamomile? I know what it looks like if that helps! ' '

Fallenheart meowed.

Help hatch my babies!

Last edited by Saki; November 4th, 2023 at 08:33 PM.
Old November 5th, 2023, 07:19 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Berryfall ventured further into the heart of ThunderClan's territory, each careful step melding with the soft rustle of the forest floor. After a few moments, she came to a graceful halt, a ripple of uncertainty washing over her. Were Larchflame and Bonefire trailing behind, or had they paused elsewhere, obscured by the trees? With a subtle twitch of her whiskers, she partook in a delicate inhale, seeking out any trace of nearby prey.

The scent wafted gently, teasing her senses, hinting at the potential of a mouse, or perhaps a vole scurrying in the underbrush. Determination sparked within her, urging her to pursue this elusive scent. Berryfall turned slightly, her tail signaling a silent command for her companions to maintain absolute silence.

With unblinking amber eyes fixed unwaveringly on the target, she awaited any acknowledgment from her fellow hunters, ready to embark on the silent pursuit of their potential prey.

@Apollo.
@Cascade

Last edited by Starii; November 6th, 2023 at 05:22 AM.