Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:26 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM

Old July 4th, 2018, 12:42 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

Upon seeing the other feline, Obsidian shifted his weight for a moment before he decided to approach. This was a conversation that had been coming for a little while, and it was something that he felt needed to be addressed. Whether or not Jinx wanted to deal with it, well, that was up to her. He was going to state his business whether she wanted to hear it or not. ”Hello.” His voice was calm (as calm as could be expected) as he quickly scanned over her and the area around her. She hadn’t been taking his prey (from his storage, anyways) or really taking up any room at all. ”You’ve been here for a while. I wasn’t with the Syndicate cats long, but I didn’t think any of you would want to settle down again.” It wasn’t a great start, but it was at least somewhat of a conversation starter. Obsidian had never been good at easing into things, and here he was again, feeling like he was just… messing it up. Oh well, he’d figure it out along the way.

@Suspiciousmindz

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 4th, 2018, 12:47 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Lonestar23

Jinx blinked her yellow hues open when paws crunching the grass grew closer to where she was laying. At first, she tensed up before she ended up seeing the pelt of the familiar figure of this area. Obsidian had decided to pay her a visit... which was ironic since this was his land. Her lead lifted, although, she remained laying. His words confused her, she wasn't sure what he was getting at. The confusion showed on her face as her brows furrowed. "What do you mean?" she inquired

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 4th, 2018, 12:54 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Just as I thought. The tom muttered a curse under his breath, his tail twitching back and forth as he avoided looking at her. ”Oh, for-” Quickly cutting himself off, Obsidian eventually returned his gaze to Jinx, although he refused to meet her eyes. ”You’re well-behaved for a Syndicate cat. You haven’t stolen my prey… yet, and you don’t take up much room.” Why wasn’t he getting to the point already? This was so unlike him. Doing favors wasn’t like Obsidian either, which was why he thought he might have fit in at the Syndicate. ”Look, point is, I don’t see a reason why you shouldn’t be allowed to stay. For a few more days, at least.” At some point, he was going to have to tell her it was time to go. It was his territory, and he would need his land back. But today… and the next few days… would not be like that.

@Suspiciousmindz

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 5th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Just A Fossil

@Lonestar23

"I wasn't raised as a deranged Syndicate cat, that's why," she half-muttered. She took those words as more of an insult than anything, but she wouldn't dwell on it for long. After all, that was the past and that's where it would stay. She simply blinked as the tom continued to speak, seemingly enough, he seemed at a loss for words. Not something she caught often from him since he was so quick to snap at others. At least, she thought so. "Well I appreciate the offer," she spoke calmly, her tail tip twitching. "It's good to know my presence isn't resented here," she finished, giving him a small nod.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 9th, 2018, 11:52 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Lonestar23

"I wasn't raised as a deranged Syndicate cat, that's why," she half-muttered. She took those words as more of an insult than anything, but she wouldn't dwell on it for long. After all, that was the past and that's where it would stay. She simply blinked as the tom continued to speak, seemingly enough, he seemed at a loss for words. Not something she caught often from him since he was so quick to snap at others. At least, she thought so. "Well I appreciate the offer," she spoke calmly, her tail tip twitching. "It's good to know my presence isn't resented here," she finished, giving him a small nod.
Obsidian’s expression changed a little at her words, but he chose not to comment on them. It was probably best if he left the past alone, anyways. There was a lot of shame and disappointment mixed up with his own past, and he wasn’t planning on going to dig it all back up. His muscles tensed just a little more as he watched Jinx’s tail tip (he was used to seeing other cats start twitching their tails when they were preparing for an attack, or irritated) but he remained still as she spoke to him. “It’s tolerated.” Obsidian’s words came out harsher than he intended them to, but his moment of “kindness” was over at this point. It was better for him to be like this. He wasn’t a good cat (despite what Calia might have believed about him) and he shouldn’t act like he was one.

Old July 20th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Just A Fossil

@Lonestar23

"Tolerated, but not resented," she commented back with a smirk. It appeared he tried to find a way around what she said, but it backfired. "Do you like the solitude? Or do you get lonely sometimes?" she inquired, the sudden question just coming from her mouth without a second thought. Her ears perked in his direction to await a response, provided that he gave her one. "Not to be budge into your personal life, but it's not like a whole group of cats are listening, it's just me," she finished, hoping that would maybe get him to talk.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 31st, 2018, 03:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

@Lonestar23

"Tolerated, but not resented," she commented back with a smirk. It appeared he tried to find a way around what she said, but it backfired. "Do you like the solitude? Or do you get lonely sometimes?" she inquired, the sudden question just coming from her mouth without a second thought. Her ears perked in his direction to await a response, provided that he gave her one. "Not to be budge into your personal life, but it's not like a whole group of cats are listening, it's just me," she finished, hoping that would maybe get him to talk.
Obsidian opened his mouth to argue, but then thought better of it. True, he didn’t resent Jinx - at least she wasn’t more of a burden than he’d thought she would be at first. ”I like being alone.” He’d already pushed away any disappointment that came with cats leaving his life, and so loneliness (if there was any) was hard to find in his hardened heart. He missed Calia, at least a little bit, but even her leaving would be just a faded memory soon. ”What about you? Coming from the Dusk Syndicate and all.” Obsidian had only been a part of the Syndicate for a few moons, not long enough to get to know anyone and certainly not long enough for him to become attached to it at all. It had been a while since he had had an actual conversation with anyone other than Calia. Everything he said felt weird and unnatural… but he supposed it was a start.

Old August 6th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Just A Fossil

@Lonestar23

Jinx blinked a once, nodding a little at his response. She could respect that, a group of cats wasn't everyone's thing. She's met plenty of happy lonely cats. At his question, she decided it would be interesting to see his reaction. "I came from ShadowClan first," she started, looking down for a moment. "ShadowClan first then I went to the Dusk Syndicate," she spoke, her tail flicking a few times. "I'm not sure how much you knew about the clans, but I was Blazingnight's apprentice before she was slaughtered," she spoke bitterly, resenting the clans since that day. Her orbs shifted back up towards Obsidian, looking for a reaction. Not many knew of her clan history just because she got a lot of back-lash from it. From who she was associated with.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 10th, 2018, 01:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

@Lonestar23

Jinx blinked a once, nodding a little at his response. She could respect that, a group of cats wasn't everyone's thing. She's met plenty of happy lonely cats. At his question, she decided it would be interesting to see his reaction. "I came from ShadowClan first," she started, looking down for a moment. "ShadowClan first then I went to the Dusk Syndicate," she spoke, her tail flicking a few times. "I'm not sure how much you knew about the clans, but I was Blazingnight's apprentice before she was slaughtered," she spoke bitterly, resenting the clans since that day. Her orbs shifted back up towards Obsidian, looking for a reaction. Not many knew of her clan history just because she got a lot of back-lash from it. From who she was associated with.
ShadowClan. Calia had told him some things about the Clans, not much, but at least a few things… from what he had heard, Obsidian thought they were a nice place. He’d heard more about them in the Dusk Syndicate as well. They weren’t exactly his type of place, but they had sounded… good. She’d wanted him to go there instead of the Dusk Syndicate. Maybe, if he had, he would still be there. Living there, surrounded by other cats in his uncomfortable state rather than being alone once more. ”Huh. And you left ShadowClan after your…” He paused, trying to think of the word that he had heard before. ”...mentor was killed?” He knew apprentices and mentors had a pretty strong bond, but he hadn’t heard great things about Blazingnight. Well, a few good things, but they were all mixed rumors. Obsidian didn’t have an opinion on it. It hadn’t been his fight, so he didn’t need to get involved.

Old August 17th, 2018, 09:51 PM
Just A Fossil

@Lonestar23

The she-cat nodded, her gaze still resting calmly on the tom. "If I didn't leave, they would've driven me out like they did all the other cats who supported my mentor or any of those leaders. All the clans lost members to that," she replied, letting out a small growl. Leave it to the clans to drive out their own kin. It was a horrible thing, but there was no changing that now. Instead of settling things and letting cats remain, they thought it was better to split families. What hypocrites.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL