Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM

Old April 1st, 2019, 02:40 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

| @Delta |
[Hope this is okay? ^^]
Owlflame's large form watched her apprentice intensely, judging his movements as fully as she could. She was not harsh on Glazepaw, but she would not allow her apprentice to seek out anything other than his absolute best. "Your back paw is not positioned correctly," She commented, eying up his defensive position. It was almost perfect, except for that back leg; it was wobbling and struggling to hold his weight properly. "Readjust that back paw, Glazepaw, and tighten your leg muscles. A defensive position must hold strong, even against an attacker thrice your size," She bellowed, encouragement tinting her strong voice as she motioned for Glazepaw to give the stance another shot. She admired the ferocity and determination she saw deep within him, his burning passion to do his absolute best for Skyclan filled her with a nostalgic warmth she could not explain. It relieved her to know that her clan's future warriors were shaping out to be just as good, if not better, than the present ones. Her first apprentice. The silvery she-cat smiled, pride radiating from the deep chambers of her chest. The peacemaker war had changed a lot of things about Owlflame, but it had not changed her fondness over Glazepaw. If anything, it strengthened it. She had lost a lot in the war, but through it all, Glazepaw's will to learn and improve had not changed. He was a courageous young tom. "You're doing good, Glazepaw," She complimented, rising to her paws before she began circling the apprentice, golden eyes alight with admiration for young Glazepaw. Though she feared having to let him go once he becomes a warrior, Owflame had little concern for how he'd fair; he was smart, he'd figure things out for himself. "Do you need a rest or are you up for some sparring?"
Old April 9th, 2019, 07:50 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
| @Delta |
[Hope this is okay? ^^]
Owlflame's large form watched her apprentice intensely, judging his movements as fully as she could. She was not harsh on Glazepaw, but she would not allow her apprentice to seek out anything other than his absolute best. "Your back paw is not positioned correctly," She commented, eying up his defensive position. It was almost perfect, except for that back leg; it was wobbling and struggling to hold his weight properly. "Readjust that back paw, Glazepaw, and tighten your leg muscles. A defensive position must hold strong, even against an attacker thrice your size," She bellowed, encouragement tinting her strong voice as she motioned for Glazepaw to give the stance another shot. She admired the ferocity and determination she saw deep within him, his burning passion to do his absolute best for Skyclan filled her with a nostalgic warmth she could not explain. It relieved her to know that her clan's future warriors were shaping out to be just as good, if not better, than the present ones. Her first apprentice. The silvery she-cat smiled, pride radiating from the deep chambers of her chest. The peacemaker war had changed a lot of things about Owlflame, but it had not changed her fondness over Glazepaw. If anything, it strengthened it. She had lost a lot in the war, but through it all, Glazepaw's will to learn and improve had not changed. He was a courageous young tom. "You're doing good, Glazepaw," She complimented, rising to her paws before she began circling the apprentice, golden eyes alight with admiration for young Glazepaw. Though she feared having to let him go once he becomes a warrior, Owflame had little concern for how he'd fair; he was smart, he'd figure things out for himself. "Do you need a rest or are you up for some sparring?"
Glazepaw nodded and awkwardly shuffled his paw into a better position. He could feel himself trembling as this position became awkward to hold for a long period of time. He tensed his muscles, willing his shakiness to go away. He couldn't become a better warrior with shaky legs. He had gotten noticeably stronger in the six moons he'd been an apprentice--he had grown not only in height, but he also filled out his fluffy coat better. He was still skinny and lanky, but now he beginning to come close to Owlflame's height. "Thank you, Owlflame," he replied. He stood up, shaking out his legs and taking a deep breath. With a quick shake of his head, he stated firmly, "No, let's go!" He had been waiting and working for what seemed like forever to become a warrior, and he was ready. He jumped into a fighting stance, waiting for Owlflame.
Old April 15th, 2019, 02:35 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Glazepaw nodded and awkwardly shuffled his paw into a better position. He could feel himself trembling as this position became awkward to hold for a long period of time. He tensed his muscles, willing his shakiness to go away. He couldn't become a better warrior with shaky legs. He had gotten noticeably stronger in the six moons he'd been an apprentice--he had grown not only in height, but he also filled out his fluffy coat better. He was still skinny and lanky, but now he beginning to come close to Owlflame's height. "Thank you, Owlflame," he replied. He stood up, shaking out his legs and taking a deep breath. With a quick shake of his head, he stated firmly, "No, let's go!" He had been waiting and working for what seemed like forever to become a warrior, and he was ready. He jumped into a fighting stance, waiting for Owlflame.
Owlflame smirked - a competitive but playful smirk - as she lowered herself down into a more appropriate attacking position. Being on the attack was much easier for her, and it gave Glazepaw a more challenging task of defeating her whilst also trying to keep himself protected. "You ready?" As soon as she got the young tom's confirmation, she lunged toward him, her large pelt bristling to make her seem even larger than normal. She landed at his side (she decided landing on top of him may, in fact, be a little too dangerous, given her size and weight) and took a swipe at him, keeping her claws sheathed but opening her paw up to ensure whatever blow she could deliver still packed a punch. Glazepaw was getting big, he was no longer the small and meagre kit she had played with in the Skyclan clearing. I certainly couldn't carry him on my back as I once did... A reminiscent smile lit up her pale features, her golden eyes were thin and concentrated but at that moment her back legs were completely unbalanced, it wouldn't be much for Glazepaw to knock her over entirely - it seemed that big scary Owlflame had one weakness, and it was her ability to lose herself in memories of the past.
Old May 31st, 2019, 08:56 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

@EternalBlaze

Bellpaw sat down, scratching her ear with a back foot. She was waiting for Shinytalon to teach her some battle moves. She was beyond excited! She couldn't WAIT! She sighed, thinking suddenly about Eaglepaw. It surely must be almost time for them to be warriors? Her, Snowpaw, Eaglepaw... she wasn't sure about Skypaw though. She had promised Thunderpaw she would take care of her, but she might be training longer due to her blindness...

She shook her head, waiting for her mentor.

(Also also, the two interactions I would like is Fight Practice and Hunting Practice ^^)

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!

Last edited by sunflowers.; May 31st, 2019 at 08:56 AM.
Old June 1st, 2019, 05:01 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@EternalBlaze

Bellpaw sat down, scratching her ear with a back foot. She was waiting for Shinytalon to teach her some battle moves. She was beyond excited! She couldn't WAIT! She sighed, thinking suddenly about Eaglepaw. It surely must be almost time for them to be warriors? Her, Snowpaw, Eaglepaw... she wasn't sure about Skypaw though. She had promised Thunderpaw she would take care of her, but she might be training longer due to her blindness...

She shook her head, waiting for her mentor.

(Also also, the two interactions I would like is Fight Practice and Hunting Practice ^^)
(Ofc!)

Shinytalon sighed in exasperation as she sat. She was beginning to grow tired of the countless apprentices she had trained in her lifetime, which wasn’t really much, the her constant tiredness made her feel like it. But of course, she know she was too arrogant to retire, or perhaps she was too much of a coward to go and ask Grousestar herself.
Pffft, Of course not!
Spotting Bellpaw, the molly sat and beckoned the apprentice with her tail. “Bellpaw. Welcome back.” She dipped her head at the apprentice as she rose to her paws.
“Shall we begin with some battle training then?”

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; June 1st, 2019 at 05:01 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2019, 06:56 AM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

(Ofc!)

Shinytalon sighed in exasperation as she sat. She was beginning to grow tired of the countless apprentices she had trained in her lifetime, which wasn’t really much, the her constant tiredness made her feel like it. But of course, she know she was too arrogant to retire, or perhaps she was too much of a coward to go and ask Grousestar herself.
Pffft, Of course not!
Spotting Bellpaw, the molly sat and beckoned the apprentice with her tail. “Bellpaw. Welcome back.” She dipped her head at the apprentice as she rose to her paws.

“Shall we begin with some battle training then?”

@EternalBlaze

Bellpaw looked, seeing Shinytalon. She jumped up, nodding enthusiastically.
"Ready as I'll ever be." She answered, swishing her tail.

Last edited by sunflowers.; June 3rd, 2019 at 08:40 AM.
Old June 4th, 2019, 03:34 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@EternalBlaze

Bellpaw looked, seeing Shinytalon. She jumped up, nodding enthusiastically.
"Ready as I'll ever be." She answered, swishing her tail.
Shinytalon held back a purr of amusement as she watched the apprentice jump so quickly to her paws.
“Very well.” She turned, flicked her tail, indicating to Bellpaw to follow her and walked over to a open area where the least amount of rocks could be found.
“Show me your attackers crouch.” She knew this was quite simple, but well used in battle.

(Ahh Sorry! I was so sure I posted this! Thanks for mentioning me c: )

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old June 4th, 2019, 08:10 AM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

Shinytalon held back a purr of amusement as she watched the apprentice jump so quickly to her paws.
“Very well.” She turned, flicked her tail, indicating to Bellpaw to follow her and walked over to a open area where the least amount of rocks could be found.
“Show me your attackers crouch.” She knew this was quite simple, but well used in battle.

(Ahh Sorry! I was so sure I posted this! Thanks for mentioning me c: )
@EternalBlaze @EternalBlaze (Did it twice as a reminder )

Bellpaw followed. When she was asked to do the attacker's hunters crouch, she ducked down determinedly, hind paws tucked in and tail still. Her eyes were narrowed in concentration and the tip of her pink tongue stuck out.

Last edited by sunflowers.; June 7th, 2019 at 08:43 AM.
Old June 13th, 2019, 02:51 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 4 hours, anytime if time sensitive
My Mood: Lurking

~ @Rosemew ~

Sweetpaw dragged herself into the Skyclan training area, her paralyzed back legs dragged behind her. She was here to meet up with her mentor Milkyblossom. This was her first time training and she knew she wanted to make her mentor proud. She wanted to show the clan what she could do and that she could do anything even if she was 'Crippled' as her biological mother had called her when she thought Sweetpaw wasn't looking. Sweetpaw glanced around the clearing to find Milkyblossom.

Marigoldleap is Riverclan's temporary medicine cat with the help of @/alec's Minkpaw and @/finley.exe's Cobwebpaw until one is chosen. If your cat needs healing feel free to fill out a form here and we'll take care of your cat.