Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:16 PM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 06:15 PM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:13 PM
Ref Sheet Base By Me??
Last post by leopard.
Today 06:09 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 06:08 PM

Old January 13th, 2018, 10:35 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Prototype RP [PRIVATE]

King Alexander Blythe

Ref Link
@tinyalienkid

Alexander sat on a hill overlooking the city of Nevermore, just beside the barrier. He'd often come up to this high area to sit back and think; the young prince was nearing his ceremony to graduate from a Level 3 Mage to Level 4 and honestly he wasn't sure if he was ready. He liked the freedom of being able to practice spells without choosing a specific path (although he had chosen the Offensive Path) and didn't want to commit to it just yet. Shifting slightly, he conjured up his weapon; a long, elegant looking sword with flames flickering along the edges. He studied the blade, not flinching as the hot flames brushed up against his face- his own weapon couldn't hurt him after all- and sighed, dismissing it and looking back down the hill. The closer he got to becoming a Level Ten Mage, the closer he was to the dreaded time where he was finally able to become King. With his father dead, and his mother missing, Alexander was the only one left in the Royal Family and was barely old enough to make decisions that could affect the kingdom as a whole- the Seven Mages tended to take care of those things since he wasn't yet able to watch over the kingdom maturely. He snorted- he wasn't fit to be a prince. He wanted to be in the Chao Guild, fighting off the shadowy Noir and defending the Capital. Maybe win over the heart of a certain person... He looked up at the sky and frowned, gently reprimanding himself. Alexander couldn't just marry anyone; they needed to be a powerful Noble to ensure that the Bloodline could continue to be as powerful as it was- and they needed to be female. Alexander groaned, and flopped back onto the grass, his armor clinking as he stretched out on the ground. "Why is life so hard?" He muttered under his breath, disgruntled and annoyed.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could spot a slight flicker of a shadow, and the scent of burnt flesh met his nose soon enough. Right across the barrier, just behind Alexander was one of the Noir. It stood up on its back legs like a person, frighteningly tall. Its skin was pitch black and shadows seemed to bleed from it. Set into the empty eye sockets were two small, glowing white orbs that served as eyes. This Noir, in particular, was bent and twisted, it's back hunched over and its neck crooked. It reached out a gnarled, skeletal hand to press against the barrier, testing it. The barrier wasn't perfect by any means and some Noir were able to pass through (which was why there was a Tier Three group in each Guild to keep the borders safe). This Noir happened to be lucky and its shadowy black hand passed through the light without flinching. Realizing that it could attack the seemingly defenseless boy, their jaw unhinged and stretched wide open in a grotesque mockery of a smile as it snuck forward. Right as it was about to attack, Alexander spun around and dodged it's swift jab at his chest, rolling to the side and springing up to his feet. "En garde, beast!" Alexander declared, his eyes lighting up with the promise of battle. Summoning his weapon, Alexander lunged forward and clipped the Noir's arm. The beast let out a screech in return and arched its back, pulling itself to its full height before swooping down on the young prince. With a laugh filled with exhilaration, Alexander dodged the attack and swiftly beheaded the beast- returning it to shadow. Grabbing the two eyes it left behind, Alexander tossed them outside- the beast was likely to reform, and Alexander wouldn't let it reform within the barrier. Humming, Alexander turned to look back at the city and smiled. Perhaps today would be a good day to find his friend and go on an adventure together.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 14th, 2018, 12:36 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Prototype RP [PRIVATE]

CARTER LEE ASHDOWN
[ appearance will change once they have grown to be the official king and such. if the picture isn't okay, i can change it to the other one ]
[ @Rubinaito ]

sat atop a medium boulder, a male twisted a small, metal blade over the grey material beneath him. a cloak lay upon his shoulders, hood raised and covering a pale face. short, wavy brown hair was seen through the hood, contrasting against such a tone of flesh. within the thin locks of hair, streaks of a bright blue could be seen. after many moments, the male replaced his blade into its holster latched to his right thigh. i wonder where he is, he thought, sighing with a boredom-filled breath. normally, he would be practicing to raise himself to a higher level, but he did not want to do so without his friend around. hand raising up to his chest, he grabbed a hold of a small locket dangling from it. engraved on the locket was two names. carter and alexander. carter, which was his name, should have been the second to be engraved, as he was of lower class than alexander. shrugging to himself, carter leaned back against the boulder and allowed the hood to fall from over his head.

pale skin was formed upon sharp features, framed by dark brown hair. blue swirled within it, also reaching down to his eyes, which were like a sun-kissed ocean. they were warm and liquidy, although they held a hidden haunting in them. only those who knew carter could decipher the look and what it meant. he was certainly not an open book, like some may think. carter tended to leave his emotions bottled up instead of flaunting them around the city, looking for attention. his expression usually remained stoic at all times.

well, unless he was around alexander, of course.

ever since they were born, both of them were inseperable. but now, with alexander growing to be the king, carter wasn't sure of how their relationship would last. alexander would need to find a female in order to create the next generation of royalty. clearly, carter could not do so. the thought brought a twisting whirl of worry and jealousy together, settling low in his heart. alexander could never choose him. he was royalty, and carter was a mere mage of the water element, working to become a part of the ordo guild. they would soon drift apart as their duties came upon them. how could their friendship ever possibly last?
Old January 14th, 2018, 12:38 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post

CARTER LEE ASHDOWN
[ appearance will change once they have grown to be the official king and such. if the picture isn't okay, i can change it to the other one ]
[ @Rubinaito ]

sat atop a medium boulder, a male twisted a small, metal blade over the grey material beneath him. a cloak lay upon his shoulders, hood raised and covering a pale face. short, wavy brown hair was seen through the hood, contrasting against such a tone of flesh. within the thin locks of hair, streaks of a bright blue could be seen. after many moments, the male replaced his blade into its holster latched to his right thigh. i wonder where he is, he thought, sighing with a boredom-filled breath. normally, he would be practicing to raise himself to a higher level, but he did not want to do so without his friend around. hand raising up to his chest, he grabbed a hold of a small locket dangling from it. engraved on the locket was two names. carter and alexander. carter, which was his name, should have been the second to be engraved, as he was of lower class than alexander. shrugging to himself, carter leaned back against the boulder and allowed the hood to fall from over his head.

pale skin was formed upon sharp features, framed by dark brown hair. blue swirled within it, also reaching down to his eyes, which were like a sun-kissed ocean. they were warm and liquidy, although they held a hidden haunting in them. only those who knew carter could decipher the look and what it meant. he was certainly not an open book, like some may think. carter tended to leave his emotions bottled up instead of flaunting them around the city, looking for attention. his expression usually remained stoic at all times.

well, unless he was around alexander, of course.

ever since they were born, both of them were inseperable. but now, with alexander growing to be the king, carter wasn't sure of how their relationship would last. alexander would need to find a female in order to create the next generation of royalty. clearly, carter could not do so. the thought brought a twisting whirl of worry and jealousy together, settling low in his heart. alexander could never choose him. he was royalty, and carter was a mere mage of the water element, working to become a part of the ordo guild. they would soon drift apart as their duties came upon them. how could their friendship ever possibly last?

Friendship. Was that the right word to define Carter and Alexander's relationship? Alexander couldn't help but ponder that very question as he jumped from rock to rock effortlessly, gazing at the golden locket dangling from his fingers that shone in the artificial sunlight. He paused, spotting Carter not too far away, sitting on a large boulder. He smiled a little, glad to see his best friend. Alexander was a little relieved that Carter wasn't training without him- the young prince dearly wanted to level up with Carter at the same time. The thought that Carter would probably quit somewhere around Level 8 like the Seven Great Mages did was a little disheartening seeing as it was Alexander's duty to the kingdom to reach Level 10. But, they were both stuck down in Level 3; they had lots of time to train and have good fun with each other before Alexander's duties would eventually shorten the time he could share with Carter. "Well, hello there dark, tall, and handsome. Whatever are you doing, sitting there and brooding?" Alexander called out in a fake, distinguished accent with a bit of a feminine tone. Alexander prided himself on his falsetto, as it made for great pranks on the Tier One guards that loved to snoop around his quarters. Alexander struck a pose, one hand on his hip and the other resting on his chest. "Why, to sit there when you could come with me down to the local tavern... It's a travesty!" He purred, continuing his act before bursting out into laughter and dropping the silly pose and accent. He was the Yin to Carter's Yang; Alexander wore his emotions on his sleeve and loved practical jokes while Carter was a little more serious and kept his emotions secret (although Alexander could read him like a book).

Alexander made his way over to Carter and sat down on the boulder next to him. His head was a good foot below Carter's thanks to the height of the boulder, which wouldn't pass in the royal court but it never really mattered to Alexander. Not with Carter around. Alexander leaned back, his golden armor gleaming in the artificial sun as he stared into the dark, starry sky above them. He gently rubbed his thumb on the locket, which wasn't hidden beneath the plates of his armor like usual (since he didn't want the necklace to get damaged during training). "We should venture outside of the City today." He mentioned off-handedly, glancing up at Carter and shifting so he could look at him better. "You and me, swinging swords and fighting off those infectious Noir." He summoned his sword and swung it slightly, careful to keep it away from Carter. "Have a good ol' romp around the forest, you and me." He looked back at Carter with a smile, hoping his friend would say yes. He sheathed the sword, not wanting to dismiss it yet although he could summon it back effortlessly if he wanted too. He liked the feel of the leather handle, the cool steel contrasting with the warmth of the flames.
@tinyalienkid

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; January 14th, 2018 at 05:59 PM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 12:44 PM
the tale of six.

[ @Rubinaito ]

his heart was pounding. it always did that, every time alexander came by. he would always pretend it wasn't happening, however. no matter what may happen, carter shall never admit his true feelings for his best friend. looking up from his spot on the boulder, he laughed at the other's imitations, shaking his head with a fond smile. "you are absolutely ridiculous." running a hand through his hair, carter looked at alexander with a hidden sense of admiration. sometimes it was as if he just simply couldn't believe that his best friend happened to be the future king- and such a lovely person.

he laid back with the other male, eyes gleaming brightly. "that sounds like a delightful plan, your majesty." carter would always do that, using the respectful words to speak to royalty. but it was only to tease alexander. soon enough, i shall have to speak of them without the teasing manner. he sighed before looking at his friend. "i don't see how you can wear that armor all the time. i'm enjoying my regular clothes until i become the best of the ordo guild." his lips curled into a smirk, pupils dilating. ah, yes. carter would always speak of how he would become the best of the guild, even though he knew it may not happen.

cloak blowing in a swift breeze, the scent of the land drifting around them, carter stood. he turned to face alexander with a mischievous smile, bowing down and holding out his hand. "would you care to run away with me, your royal highness?" in the back of his mind, he really did want to run. away from all the problems, from all the pressure, from all the rules. just him and alexander, together, exploring the land outside the city. but it would never happen.

never.
Old January 15th, 2018, 01:38 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

- @tinyalienkid -

[Can I just say that I love the interactions between Carter and Alexander?]

"Perhaps I should have been the court jester instead." Alexander mused, mimicking the two-pronged jester hat with his hands and doing a slight jig before dropping his arms and smirking at Carter. He was glad for the armor as it would be likely that his heart was pounding loud enough to be heard through regular clothing. He caught the look of admiration in Carter's eyes yet didn't say a word about it; Carter was easily flustered if Alexander called him out on things he wished to keep hidden. Hearing Carter call him 'your majesty' was slightly jolting, although he was glad that it still remained a joking term with his friend. Alexander dreaded the day when Carter would need to use it in a non-humorous manner- but it was still ways away from today. He mouthed the words "ways away from today" in amusement to himself, liking how the words just fit so smoothly together. His golden gaze focused on Carter as the boy leaned back on the rock, smiling. "Why, for fun I suppose." He answered Carter's question off-handedly. "I like it. When I'm King, I'll have all the time in the world for fanciful clothing, but for now, I'd like to just feel like a regular guard or something." Alexander motioned his hand in a grandiose gesture of vague amusement before dropping it back to his side.

The wind rustled his blonde hair, sending the messy locks backward, up and away from his face for a moment. Alexander lifted a hand and ran it through his hair in an attempt to make it look nicer than it had been. He watched Carter stand up, vaguely curious as to what the normally stoic boy was about to do. Alexander himself sat up straight, watching as Carter turned to him with that dashing smile of his, finding his own golden gaze trapped in Carter's beautiful blue. His mouth parted slightly as he watched Carter kneel before him, about to object when Carter asked a question. It was simple enough, teasing in nature but for some reason, Alexander felt his heart get caught up in his chest, unable to breathe. Yes, he did want to run away. From the kingdom, from all the problems... from his duties. He stood up and grasped Carter's hand in his own with a beaming smile, pushing away his rapid heartbeat and forcing himself to stay calm and steady. "Of course, sir Carter Lee Ashdown, General of the Ordo Guild." He proclaimed, bringing a slightly pompous tone to his voice- making fun of his own future, rather than Carter's. Carter could choose his future. He could choose to become part of the Ordo Guild or remain a loyal citizen. But Alexander? He was stuck in his role as King. Alexander stood a good six inches higher than Carter, and he was struck by the sudden need to bend down to look Carter in the eyes and kiss him. Alexander blinked and against everything his conscience screamed at him, he released Carter's hand and stepped back- away from his chance to confess everything to Carter, and away from the possibility of becoming more than just childhood friends. "Let's be off then!" He exclaimed cheerfully, though inside he was burning up with confusion. Why had he stepped away? Was it the compulsion to stay loyal to his Kingdom, or was he scared that Carter wouldn't return his feelings?

Was it just fear of rejection that Alexander continued to make himself suffer?

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; January 15th, 2018 at 01:48 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 02:24 PM
the tale of six.

[ @Rubinaito ]
[ yess ]

as if without thinking, carter spoke. "you'd look rather dashing in fanciful clothing, however." only moments later, he realized what he had said, cheeks set ablaze with a firey tint of red. his eyes had widened and he immediately turned away to mentally scold himself, then smiled and pretended that it had never been said.
gosh, what an idiot i am. rubbing the bridge of his nose, carter pulled up the hood of his cloak and pulled the long, staff-like stick from a holster on his back. he always carried this thing around as it helped him to train, focusing on his spells and not getting distracted, as he did so easily. the object also proved to be a great weapon again the Noir, as it was sturdy, easy to swing, and very simple. just how carter liked it.

he blinked slowly, looking up towards alexander. the touch of their hands sent tingles shooting up his arm, travelling in a swirl to his mind and fogging it of all sense of logic. for those few seconds that they stood their, carter had prepared himself for a kiss. he had allowed his mental barrier to crumble to the ground, and truly had wanted to lean in and meet his lips to alexander's. such a foolish boy, an inner darkness purred, you shall think that he may want you. but he shall want a woman to marry, to bear his children for the kingdom to thrive. you are merely a simpleton working towards finding something that does not exist. he doesn't care about you. his breathing became heavier as he shook his head violently, holding it as the voice spoke. "stop it," carter whispered, closing his eyes.

just as quickly as it began, it stopped and he was able to set forth once again. "onwards!" carter laughed, though it seemed strained. his stance, albeit relaxed, showed that he didn't want to speak of what he had just went through. for years, those thoughts had seeped into his mind, bringing him down below a screaming lake of black water. he had tried to fight them off, but it wasn't as easy as battling a Noir. no, it was far more difficult. almost impossible, even. biting his lip, carter exhaled a slow breath before stepping forwards with an arm raised in the air. "to the great beyond!" he smiled at alexander, a hidden glint in his gaze.

the darkness was creeping in.

[ i'll explain this in vm ]

Last edited by lio; January 17th, 2018 at 02:28 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:55 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

@tinyalienkid
Once we cross the border, then I can tell him. Alexander finally decided, swinging his sword casually as he stepped closer to the light barrier keeping the majority of the Noir outside of the kingdom. His ears picked up the faint whisper of Carter mumbling to himself, a few short, clipped words he couldn't understand. He frowned, biting down on his lower lip and considering the situation. Carter never told Alexander about his problems, so all Alexander could figure out was that his friend dealt with severe depression which made everything feel strange around them. Although he didn't need to, Alexander stepped carefully when talking to Carter about personal stuff- he didn't want his best friend to hate him, after all. The young man stopped just short of the border and, out of the blue, spun around and grabbed Carter by the arm. He heard Carter call out cheerfully, ready to cross- but this was important. To Alexander's mental stability at the very least. He wasn't going to last long if he couldn't properly confess to Carter without the dramatics. "Carter," Alexander said, oddly serious. "Once we step across that border, everything stays beyond the border. I have a confession to make and if it doesn't work out the way I hope I don't want it to ruin our friendship." Alexander slid his hand down Carter's arm and to his hand, tugging him close as he stepped over the light barrier and into the darkness, holding Carter all the while.

It was beautiful, out beneath the stars. One couldn't see much of the city, the barrier keeping the light in; the stars were big and beautiful, shimmering playfully while the two moons above watched over the planet. The chirping of the tropical birds added a serene sound, mixed with the chirping of crickets and the splashing of a creek nearby. Alexander leaned down and bit down on his bottom lip. "Carter, it took me a little while to understand and accept that I needed to be a prince. During that time I was struggling with so much doubt and uncertainty about why I needed to marry a woman rather than someone, well, like you." Alexander cleared his throat, a huge blush coloring his cheeks, obvious in the cold moonlight. "I've had a huge crush on you for-forever." He finished, looking down before staring into Carter's blue eyes and leaning closer. "Is... is it okay if I...?" He said softly, cupping Carter's face in his hands. Oh god, why am I rushing this? What if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he hates me? Would he run away and leave me alone forever? What if this is the biggest mistake of my life? I can't go and marry some noble girl without knowing if my feelings are returned but... if they aren't... I may lose him. Please, Carter, don't leave me. He pressed his lips softly against Carter's, a quick little peck. If Carter returned his feelings then maybe... it could be something more. But if he didn't, Alexander didn't want to make the situation worse.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; January 17th, 2018 at 06:48 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:32 PM
the tale of six.

confession? carter was confused. alexander had never kept anything from him before- had he? it must be important, if it is to stay beyond the border. he couldn't be- no, he wouldn't. his eyes narrowed until the pupils were mere slits, nose scrunched with confusion. "okay." his heart beat fast, though he was slightly perturbed by the sudden seriousnous that alexander spoke with. they had been best friends their whole life. that could never change, no matter what.

once they crossed the border, carter felt a sudden wave of anxiety pass over him. he kept his breathing slow, gaze watching alexander closely. the beauty of the stars didn't stand a chance against the male's. he was undoubtly the most handsome person to ever walk the planet, his blue eyes like an ocean washing against sandy skin. golden hair rested down like the very fire he could conjure, and framed his face immaculately.

alexander was perfect.

carter, well... he wasn't. his skin was too pale, with pink blemishes dotted along it. with hair too dark, eyes a little lazy, and a personality far too different than alexander's, he wasn't like any prince charming. carter wasn't even charming, much less a prince.

he sighed, looking down, until the words reached his ears. what? his eyes widened, jaws parted as surprise, shock, and confusion all spread across his face. he- he has feelings for me too? carter almost exploded with glee, a smile pulling at his lips. then he remembered.

"once we step across that border, everything stays beyond the border."

the kiss sent heat soaring straight to his heart, cheeks brightening and breath quickening. after alexander pulled away, carter was left speechless. his eyes opened slowly, though he was unaware that they had been closed. a hand reached up, thumb gliding across his bottom lip. don't do it, it's all a lie, the thoughts screamed, but he ignored them. carter jumped up, arms wrapping around alexander and lips colliding with his. they were soft and warm, and a scent that was purely alexander drifted to his nostrils. once he pulled away, he pressed their foreheads together and spoke with the softness of a dove's feather. "me too." the words, albeit short, held sincerity behind them.

but it wouldn't last.

[ @Rubinaito ]
[ sobbing because i'm bad at romance ]

Last edited by lio; January 17th, 2018 at 07:32 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:02 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

@tinyalienkid
[-squee- I love Carter so much!]
[-pat pat- Don't cry, you're really good at it.]

Alexander's eyes widened in surprise as Carter pulled him in for another, deeper, longer, more meaningful kiss. His hands gently wrapped around Carter's, intertwining his fingers with his and holding onto them as if for dear life. The intensity of the moment made his heart pound against his chest, echoing in his ears. Finally, he broke the kiss, albeit reluctantly, and gazed down at Carter with a certain tenderness in his gaze. Although Carter didn't think much about himself, Alexander thought he was perfect in every way. His raven hair contrasted with his pale skin, his stunning blue eyes standing out and drawing his attention. The little imperfect quirks about the man in front of him made him perfect in Alexander's eyes. Someone untouched by the nobility, someone real. He inhaled slightly, his golden brown eyes sparkling happily. He rose a hand to press it gently against Carter's cheek, brushing away some of the dark hair that had fallen into his beautiful blue eyes. "Thank you." He murmured, resting his forehead against Carter's and closing his eyes. "You've been there for me so much, and I just..." He stopped, and opened his eyes, smiling down at Carter. "I just don't know how to repay that debt." He said softly. He stepped back, keeping ahold of Carter's hand and looked up at the moon. "It's beautiful out here." He murmured. "The stars look so close..." He breathed out, captivated by the nighttime. To be honest, he hadn't been out here before... never had he been so close to touching the stars as he was now. His comedic mood seemed to fade in the darkness, giving way to a more regal, calm, albeit childlike fascination as he looked around the meadow. He took Carter by the hand and led him to a tree, taking a seat and stretching out beneath the tree, his head supported by a bough of the tree- a perfect view of the stars. He wanted to savor this before they went out to cut down Noir and venture through the forest for fun.

Sitting there beneath the stars, Alexander didn't feel the burden of the crown. He didn't feel important, or special. He felt like... like a normal person. Without the shackles of keeping up appearances, or a need to marry a woman he could never love for a reason as silly as needing to continue the royal bloodline. Out here, he felt free. Free to hold Carter close, comfort him without seeming out of place, kiss him without judgment, love him without secrecy. "Carter." He mumbled, leaning closer to Carter and leaning his head on his shoulder. "I don't think I want to leave." He gazed up at Carter's face from his much lower position and gently reached up to kiss him on the cheek. Everything felt so perfect as they sat there, surrounded by beautiful darkness and relaxed amongst danger. "Not unless you can be with me in that castle."

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old January 20th, 2018, 08:34 PM
the tale of six.

[ @Rubinaito ]
[ aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ]

carter remained silent, though his mind reeled. a plan was forming, but it could take some risks. "i will become the general of the ordo guild; then i can be close to you. we can't run away. our land needs a king, and you are the only one of the family who is still alive. they need you, alexander. and they'll need you for many years. the land will need an heir to take the thrown after you... and i can't do that." he looked down with a sigh, gazing at their entwined hands. "that is the closest that i will be able to get to you. it'll hurt seeing you with a noble woman, but she shall keep the kingdom thriving. i- i guess it just wasn't meant to happen, even with our feelings for each other." lowering his head, carter used his hair to cover his face while tears sprung at the corners of his eyes. he had never liked to cry in front of people- especially not alexander. and he didn't want to do it now.

but it couldn't be helped. it was inevitable with the circumstances. they couldn't be together. it would never possibly happen. carter would forever be alone, saving his love for someone who couldn't love him back. shouldn't love him back. alexander was to marry a beautiful woman who could provide the next generation of royalty. and he wasn't a woman. he wasn't royalty. no matter how much he would wish for it to happen, fate would keep them apart.

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥