Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2017, 10:29 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Aleka @Okapi @starfall @Ennard

(Lmao Bumble is kinda shy too)

Bumblepaw shifted his paws uncomfortably, he didn't really want to be there at all. But his mentor had said he had to get out and about and get to know his clanmates. So...here he was. The wind felt cold as leaf-bare approached the moor and Bumblepaw welcomed it. Maybe it would drive the other cats away from the 'special' hunting trip. He looked the odd assortment of cats over. Yes, QUITE the odd gathering of apprentices. They were all, in some way, outcasts, which almost calmed the raised light gray hair on Bumblepaw's haunches. He cleared his throat unsure of how to answer Onesongs question. Bumblepaw quickly backed down. Usually it was his brother or sister choosing where to hunt. Never the small gray-brown tabby himself.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 16th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
The young tom was know tired, witch was expected after all the running he had done. Letting the cool breeze blowing over the moor land ruffle his gray fur he nodded. He was glade he could help his clan by catching the rabbit. If his sister had been alive she would have caught it faster and he knew it but he didn't ponder on these sorrowful thoughts. "Yes, I could do a good nap." He purred. Looking over the grass that seem it was waves in the wind, he felt calm and happy. Does Hawkfeather fell the same? He wondered. After about a heartbeat he picked up the rabbit he had caught ready to follow his tan-furred mentor to camp for a good rest.
“You’ve done well today, Harepaw. I hope in the future I can see more of this determination in further lessons.” Hawkfeather mentioned with a slight purr rumbling from him now as he lifted his head to peer up at the sky, which sported a deepened orange-hue that meant that nightfall was getting closer to being here. It seemed that the day had gone by so fast, but that was to be expected after all the training and touring that they had done for their first lesson together. The cold season was also almost here to their land, which meant the days would be much shorter from here on, but there was no trouble with that. “I think we could both use a nice warm moss nest to go back to right about now.” He said with a light chuckle as he finally started to continue forth through Windclan’s territory with his tail swishing behind him with every step that he took. Hawkfeather had to admit that the open plains did look rather beautiful at this time of the day with the peaceful breeze rolling over the tall grasses and the orange-hued sunlight covering the land that stretched out before the two cats. It was a sight worth noting without a doubt in his mind. The Chausie felt a sense of contentment and relaxation after all that running, now that they could both take it easy until tomorrow when they would head out again for their next lesson.
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:38 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
@Aleka @Okapi @starfall @Ennard

(Lmao Bumble is kinda shy too)

Bumblepaw shifted his paws uncomfortably, he didn't really want to be there at all. But his mentor had said he had to get out and about and get to know his clanmates. So...here he was. The wind felt cold as leaf-bare approached the moor and Bumblepaw welcomed it. Maybe it would drive the other cats away from the 'special' hunting trip. He looked the odd assortment of cats over. Yes, QUITE the odd gathering of apprentices. They were all, in some way, outcasts, which almost calmed the raised light gray hair on Bumblepaw's haunches. He cleared his throat unsure of how to answer Onesongs question. Bumblepaw quickly backed down. Usually it was his brother or sister choosing where to hunt. Never the small gray-brown tabby himself.
Greenpaw stood not really noticing that they were all odd. He never spoke. He was voluntarily mute. He could speak hypothetically, but he chose not to. He flicked his tail.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Emeraldpaw gazed at the apprentice he gestured to with his tail. Maybe she was more talkative, or at least knew how to make Greenpaw say one word! Emeraldpaw just gave a nod, before sitting, sweeping his tail around his paws, and glancing around.
Greenpaw sat awaiting Emeraldpaw’s next question I’m mute by choice. What’s wrong with that? he shrugged.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

@Celestial
Yellowpaw ented the elder’s den,” Hello Rookjaw!” She chirped as she carried moss and mousebile with her. She felt a need to to all the jobs, moss changing and removing ticks and fleas. Her brother was suppose to do it, but he was voluntarily mute so she did it for him as it unnerved the elders an apprentice not speaking.

Last edited by Mango; November 16th, 2017 at 07:48 AM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 02:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"Mercurykit?" Quailpaw wasn't so sure about that. For all she knew, he could be some former kittypet with such an odd name. Something that she had never heard of before. The she-cat didn't bother herself with the problems of other cats, so when she met others, all she really got to know about them was their age, name, gender, and if she hung around them a bit more, some pieces of their personality. But Quailpaw wasn't the type of cat to hang around others just for the heck of it. If she spent her precious time with some other cat, it had to be for a pretty good reason. Right now, she wasn't thinking she'd spend long with Mercurykit. So far, she hadn't sensed anything particularly annoying or bad about him, but cats could change. I know that from experience.

Quailpaw noticed that he seemed to be studying her eyes. In exasperation, the brown tabby rolled them. She knew what was coming, some dumb question like, "are you blind?" Of course I'm not blind you fools!
His statement made Quailpaw clock her head in slight surprise. She knew what he was probing at, but it was a gentle probe, and not a dumb question. Plus, if she wanted to, Quail could take it as a compliment. But this she-cat didn't need other's compliments.

"You think? Well don't worry, I'm perfectly healthy and fine. Every cat thinks that I am weak because I am a runt and half-blind. But no, I mean look how far I've got being this way. And I am faster and stronger than most other cats my age, because I have determination to be the best." Quailpaw flicked her tail proudly, focusing both of her eyes on Mercurykit. "My mom says Starclan was supposed to take me a long time ago." She turned her face to the sky, a sly sort of smirk on her face. "But I think they were too afraid that I was going to mess up their 'perfect little world' up there." Quailpaw was saying many things, talking quite a lot. But that was normal for the tabby. She'd say whatever she wanted to other cats, no one could really use anything in her life to hurt her, she'd been hurt so many times that now she was numb to the pain. Immune to emotion. "Starclan are just a bunch of old dead cats who don't have anything else to do other than meddle with the lives of living, breathing cats down here. And Surgestorm is one of the biggest mouse-brains for believing they can guide the clan." Quailpaw had strong opinions. Opinions that she was not afraid to share. With anyone. She would go and insult Surgestorm in his face if she ever had the chance!

What? Lionsoar was so confused. She had thought Thea was the mate of Weaselshade. If not his mate, then who is she? Relief was flooding through Lionsoar anyways though, she still had a chance with the larger tom. Woah, WHAT? What am I saying? The golden feline curled her tail around her legs. She didn't know what was going on with her. I think I'm sick... I might need to see Surgestorm..."
"But wait, if she isn't your mate, why were you checking in on her? That seems a bit odd, I mean, I know she's not your sister either, so?" Lionsoar inwardly winced at her own words. She sounded the slightest bit accusing. Not towards Weaselshade of course, but to this unknown Thea cat.
As he asked his next question, Lion's ears shot up in surprise. I thought he hadn't noticed! "I uh.. I was trying to make it funny.. yeah..." Nice job Lionsoar, nice. Job.
Mercurykit was aware that his name was strange, but he had never appreciated other cats pointing this out. When Quailpaw spoke, he gave her a look, but made no response until a few minutes later. "My parents were Thrushflight and Caramelblood - birth Mother was Fawnflower. Should give you an idea of how screwed up my family is." His biological Mother was despised by him, and most of his siblings, his birth father was gone, and his remaining father was rarely seen. His siblings weren't often around anymore... Mercurykit hadn't seen Silverkit, or Cobaltkit, in quite a long time. While he hadn't been very close to his sister, Silverkit, his brother, had been a much closer friend. "That's quite an ambition." The tom was half-impressed by Quailpaw, mainly because she had confessed to being half-blind and the runt, and yet she was faster and stronger - according to herself.

He supposed she would know that, if you were outrunning and winning in fights, then you were likely faster and stronger. Mercurykit himself was more of a thinker when it came to fighting, rather then jumping right in. But for him, saying that you were going to be the best wasn't quite as smart. Perhaps he could help Quailpaw - she might be older, but she could have done with a filter. Sometimes keeping quiet about your opinions was best, even though he silently agreed with her when it came to the words she shared about StarClan and Surgestorm.

"I agree. They've had their time. But, you should learn to keep your maw shut about things like that - since Singenight's gone, there aren't many cats who share your opinions on our beloved medicine cat and precious StarClan. Maybe a time will come again when someone like Singenight will lead the Clan and make us stronger, feared and respected by the other Clans, and then we'll see where their StarClan gets them."

Knowing her opinion, he knew it was fine to speak like that. Besides! Mercurykit was keeping his voice low, making sure that she was the only one who could hear her words as a smirk spread across his maw. Oh yes, he liked this she cat. Now, if he could help her - or she could help him, rather - things would move along. His father would be proud of him. His siblings would be proud. And their feelings were the only ones that Mercurykit truly cared about - like, ever. "Sometimes saying nothing at all is twice as powerful as giving your opinion freely." He added in a lower voice, partly to himself, partly to Quailpaw. This was true. If you watched and listened, taking in everyone's personal views, you could use that against them in the end... when the time came for you to do so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:36 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 03:22 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She shrugged,” Yeah. And I pity the loss of yet another trained medicine cat. After all you and Shinefang are the only ones with your full names now.” She flicked her tail,” I enjoyed helping you anyways.”
"Well, I'll be around for a long time yet, at least I hope so anyways," Surgestorm meowed with a laugh. Suddenly, he was reminded of something. "Oops, I forgot the cobweb stick back there!" The ebony tom was only holding a bundle of herbs, and had left the cobwebs back where they had been collecting catmint. "You go on ahead and drop the herbs off in my den, I'll go get it." The medicine cat turned to go back, but stopped and called over his shoulder first. "Thanks for your help again!"

(I gotta rp with another person in the territory! Thanks for a great rp!)

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 16th, 2017, 03:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

"Well, I'll be around for a long time yet, at least I hope so anyways," Surgestorm meowed with a laugh. Suddenly, he was reminded of something. "Oops, I forgot the cobweb stick back there!" The ebony tom was only holding a bundle of herbs, and had left the cobwebs back where they had been collecting catmint. "You go on ahead and drop the herbs off in my den, I'll go get it." The medicine cat turned to go back, but stopped and called over his shoulder first. "Thanks for your help again!"

(I gotta rp with another person in the territory! Thanks for a great rp!)
(IK. Yellowpaw’s now starstruck in love with him)
Yellowpaw purred,” I enjoyed spending time with you!” She purred Maybe I can convince him to become a warrior so I can be his mate! she smiled happily at the thought.

Old November 16th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Zero to Hero

Oriolekit wasn't a bad kit, she was just overly excited, feeling the need to do things that brought her more rewards than normal things kits did. Of course she knew that no reward would come from exploring the territory other than the joy she had. No one would praise her, but the world would praise her. The smell of the Moore was great, and made her feel alive and awake. It made her feel like she could do anything. The grass that grew tall in some places and not in others provided few coverage for her multi-colored pelt but was a beauty to gaze upon. She had been waiting in the nursery for four moons to be free. But finally Oriolekit had decided that there was no point in waiting anymore. She would be free to be alone in the beauty of the Moore. if all went well she wouldn't run into anyone, could be back to camp before sundown, and tell her mom she had been exploring the camp. Though it was a lie, and deep down she felt a little guilty, it was worth it for the excitement she was sure to have. She tumbled and skipped through the grass, weeds and flowers letting out a little pleasurable giggle every now and then. Suddenly she froze. The scent of another cat was now clear.
Old November 16th, 2017, 04:42 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Small paws dented the dusty, dry ground in front of the Medicine Cat den. Pale green eyes swamped in a mass of muted orange and black fur shine from outside in the clearing. Pale morning sunlight sparkles in behind the small kit's strikingly bright frame of fur. As Setosekit gazed through into the den, curiosity tugs at her black paws. She just escaped, no, left, her mother in the nursery to go exploring on her own. Although she enjoyed her mother's presence, Setosekit always took advantage of as much time alone as she could to ponder how things worked together, such as how the clans lived separately, yet were interwoven in ways she didn't yet understand. She was wired to figure out and solve problems. And now, the female had managed to find one unexplored area of camp; Surgestorm's den. With a curious twitch of her long silver whiskers, she took a step inside. It was time to make some discoveries.

As Setosekit entered the shaded den, she blinked her orbs to adjust as quickly as possible to the dimmer, more faded light. As her eyes got used to the new surroundings, she parted her jaws to draw in the unfamiliar scents. The sharp tang of herbs hit her throat, and the female quickly closed her mouth again. The tidalwave of many plants and medical remedies overwhelmed her like a flood against a a den of twigs. Flicking an ear, she padded deeper into the den, training paw prints in quartets. Dipping her head, Setosekit spotted a small green leaf on the floor of the dry den. Curiosity tugged at her, and she bent down to give it a sniff. How did all the plants work? Were they like a clan, working in harmony? And how did Surgestorm, whom she knew as the medicine cat, know their differences? She was so engrossed in her discovery, that Setosekit wouldn't have noticed if a trail of badgers ran through the camp.
@Zero to Hero

Last edited by Undercover; November 16th, 2017 at 04:46 PM.
Closed Thread