Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:49 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Samantha
Today 03:41 PM
Desolated Tracks
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:41 PM
Wildtwist Kits
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:37 PM
Rainpaw Art
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:36 PM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:28 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: Supernatural Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Nothing much Frosty!

Nightmare laughed and then nodded. "Alright. You can have my sister Dahlila go with you. Unless..." she thought for a moment. "You want me to go with you."

Emilia considered this for a second. She wasn't in the mood for meeting anyone new, but at the same time, she didn't want to look like a baby in front of the other kids. "I'll go with Dahlila., she said.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:32 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Thanks love . I have to go for now , though I return soon when I’m done babysitting. Sorry , and bye )
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
Emilia considered this for a second. She wasn't in the mood for meeting anyone new, but at the same time, she didn't want to look like a baby in front of the other kids. "I'll go with Dahlila., she said.
Np girly!!! Have fun, see ya!!

Nightmare nodded as she crouched down so she could be eye level with her. "Alright my sweetie." she said. "I'll text her." she stood up and grabbed her phone after she sent she turned back to her. "And then for supper, shall we eat and watch a movie together?" she asked.
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Np girly!!! Have fun, see ya!!

Nightmare nodded as she crouched down so she could be eye level with her. "Alright my sweetie." she said. "I'll text her." she stood up and grabbed her phone after she sent she turned back to her. "And then for supper, shall we eat and watch a movie together?" she asked.
Emilia nodded, lost in thought.
She had been thinking about it for a while, and the lab was far from forgotten.
She was looking forward to spending time with Nightmare, but she also wanted to use this as a chance to ask her more about her..well, situation. She hugged her, feeling like a little kid again, secure and warm. Just like before the..the what? She couldn't quite remember..."Thank you.", she quietly whispered.

(Plot Idea!: So, what if a monster was experimenting on human children, and monster DNA, and ended up killing a child, which is how he was found out, and why the monsters now live in secret? Emilia could have been one of those children, found after the scientist just panicked and left, leaving the kids to their own devices?!)

-The Skies Are Made of Diamonds!-
Old December 4th, 2017, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Emilia nodded, lost in thought.
She had been thinking about it for a while, and the lab was far from forgotten.
She was looking forward to spending time with Nightmare, but she also wanted to use this as a chance to ask her more about her..well, situation. She hugged her, feeling like a little kid again, secure and warm. Just like before the..the what? She couldn't quite remember..."Thank you.", she quietly whispered.

(Plot Idea!: So, what if a monster was experimenting on human children, and monster DNA, and ended up killing a child, which is how he was found out, and why the monsters now live in secret? Emilia could have been one of those children, found after the scientist just panicked and left, leaving the kids to their own devices?!)

(I actually like it! Let's go with it!!)

Nightmare grinned, as she pulled away planting a kiss on top of Emilia's forehead. "Alright. I'll see you later." she said as Dahlia padded over to Nightmare and Emilia. Nightmare walked away.

Dahlila turned her hazel brown eyes on Emilia. "Hello, I am Dahlila." she said as she stuck her hand out to her. Her white hair trailed down to almost to the ground.

Last edited by BTS.official.__; December 4th, 2017 at 03:58 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 04:42 PM

Quote:
(I actually like it! Let's go with it!!)

Nightmare grinned, as she pulled away planting a kiss on top of Emilia's forehead. "Alright. I'll see you later." she said as Dahlia padded over to Nightmare and Emilia. Nightmare walked away.

Dahlila turned her hazel brown eyes on Emilia. "Hello, I am Dahlila." she said as she stuck her hand out to her. Her white hair trailed down to almost to the ground.
"Hullo.." Emilia responded, barley able to mumble out, taking her hand, her gloves visible. "Um..I was..um..wondering if you could show me around..the building and..yeah.."
She said, instinctively trying to hide her fear by brushing a few strands of hair behind her ear.

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; December 4th, 2017 at 04:44 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 04:48 PM

Quote:
"Hullo.." Emilia responded, barley able to mumble out, taking her hand, her gloves visible. "Um..I was..um..wondering if you could show me around..the building and..yeah.."
She said, instinctively trying to hide her fear by brushing a few strands of hair behind her ear.

Dalilah the white skeleton girl looked at her and nodded. "Of course. Don't be frightened," she said as she started to walk. "I am Nightmare's sister. I assume she took you in under her wing and treats you like a daughter to her?" she asked with a tilt of her head as she continued walking.
Old December 7th, 2017, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Dalilah the white skeleton girl looked at her and nodded. "Of course. Don't be frightened," she said as she started to walk. "I am Nightmare's sister. I assume she took you in under her wing and treats you like a daughter to her?" she asked with a tilt of her head as she continued walking.
Emilia nodded."I'm..normally like this..", she replied. As they walked, she thought,"Maybe..if they're related..this won't be so bad.."
Old December 8th, 2017, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Emilia nodded."I'm..normally like this..", she replied. As they walked, she thought,"Maybe..if they're related..this won't be so bad.."

Dahlila nodded as she continued to walk. She didn't speak for some time then turned to her. "Do you know your history?"
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Dahlila nodded as she continued to walk. She didn't speak for some time then turned to her. "Do you know your history?"
(Not sure if you meant Social Studies or past, but ok.)
Emilia froze. She hadn't once thought of this question coming up. Sure, she had told Nightmare, but she had expected to keep it private. "W-Well.., Nightmare found me..,Emilia's eyes were wide, and she could feel panic welling up,
forcing to come up through her eyes."Before that..well..all I've ever known was the lab.", she was silent again.

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; December 9th, 2017 at 12:13 PM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
(Not sure if you meant Social Studies or past, but ok.)
Emilia froze. She hadn't once thought of this question coming up. Sure, she had told Nightmare, but she had expected to keep it private. "W-Well.., Nightmare found me..,Emilia's eyes were wide, and she could feel panic welling up,
forcing to come up through her eyes."Before that..well..all I've ever known was the lab.", she was silent again.

Dahlila's eyes widen but then she smiled. "You must see her as a parent."