Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
Cow’s den of secrets
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:34 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:29 AM

Old December 15th, 2017, 02:15 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Coastkit refocused, if you could call it that, back onto his newfound friend. "Alright!" He chirped happily at Baykit's words. Instantly, the tom kitten whipped around so quickly he almost lost his balance on the leaves scattered around their paws. He had to twist around awkwardly to keep from face-planting. "Opps!" He giggled over his shoulder before focusing his baby blue orbs on the leaf his friend had gestured to. The tom kneed the ground with his paws anxiously, refusing to sit so he wouldn't have to stand up between waiting and searching. He almost seemed to glare up at the leaf, trying to bully it into falling so that he could start playing the game. One... two... three... He counted in his mind as a way to pass the time, knowing that it would keep him from being tempted to cheat. "Go ahead!" He mewed quickly, having almost forgotten.
The tabby chortled lightly at his newfound friend’s attention span, before lowering his front half to the ground, his tail up and back, gettin ready to run to his chosen hiding place. Baykit’s tail swayed back and forth slightly, jittering in anticipation as he waited Coastkit’s command. The tom was about to ask if the other was ready, but just before he could open his maw, Coastkit gave him the o-k. The kit took off running, though trying to be careful as to not step on any leaves; he didn’t want to give away his direction.
As the two’d been chatting, he’d already picked his desired hiding place; beneath a dying bush by the clearing’s edge. Baykit lowered his body to the earth and crept beneath the brown leaves and powdery snow. Once fully concealed, he curled his tail by his side and folded his paws beneath his fluffy chest, and lowered his head. His brown tabby fur matched well with the brown twigs on the bush, though it was rather see-through due to the lack of leaves that resided on the scraggly thing. He waited quietly and patiently for Coastkit to start searching, certain that his hiding spot was a good one.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old December 16th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
They grey tabby kit shuffled his paws excitedly as well as gittering as he listened to the mollys words. “Erm! Erm! How about a badger ride! All the other kits talk about having them all the time and it sounds really fun!” He squealed as his pale green eyes sparked with happiness and innocence.
The small kits fur had become ruffled from the excitement of playing which of course a kit of his age never grew bored of at this time of day.
"A badger ride it is!" Silvermask declared. Her face began to ache from smiling for too long, but the queen couldn't help it. The silver and black tabby crouched down and tried to flatten herself so that Minnowkit would be able to climb on her back. She flicked her ears, telling the kit that she was ready. "Remember to hold on, but don't claw me!" The she-cat reminded the younger cat. Silvermask was a full-grown cat and Minnowkit was still small. She was sure that he wouldn't hurt her even if he had accidentally scratched her. The queen just wanted to be sure, however. They were only playing, so no cat should be injured.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old December 16th, 2017, 05:29 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

( @Deranged Llama ) stoneblaze laid in the clearing grooming himself his red eyes narrowed in concentration his grey pelt rippled as he felt a cold breeze sweep over him he shivered "its too cold to fish and there's barely land prey to catch" he muttered to himself he hated leaf bare not just because it was cold and there was always a shortage of food and he hated seeing his clanmates go hungry but because he had a short pelt which didn't grow out when it neared leaf bare like other cats did this made it hard for him to fish in the cold and just be out in the cold in general

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 16th, 2017, 08:36 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Daisyshade sat with her paws neatly crossed over each other. The sun was warming her fur as it trickles down through the atmosphere lighting up the clearing and warming the cats. She had recently been hunting and as luck would have it, caught a good size fish and was happy to drop it off at the freshkill pile. Yet at the expense of this she completely soaked herself by accident and looked like a drowned rat. Fortunately she was able to get back to camp without freezing her tail off. Now she lounged happily as the sun chased away the oncoming freeze of leafbare. A constant worry in the back of everyone’s minds, not only to bring to the matter the fact that russetstar had stepped down leaving fallenstream to take his name up as fallenstar and begin his lead during the hardest time of the cats lives. The dreaded freeze, not to mention riverclan cats often struggled with land faring prey which caused problems when the river and lake finally froze over completely. The white and orange tabby gently ran her tongue over her cool fur licking out the odd pieces of debris she had picked up with her little swim earlier that morning and began to rasp her tongue over her legs. With a satisfied sigh the molly leaned back and stretched out over the dyeing grass of the clearing plucking out little strands with her claws before laying back and settling into a comfortable position to watch the clans constant hustle.
Quote:
Daisyshade sat with her paws neatly crossed over each other. The sun was warming her fur as it trickles down through the atmosphere lighting up the clearing and warming the cats. She had recently been hunting and as luck would have it, caught a good size fish and was happy to drop it off at the freshkill pile. Yet at the expense of this she completely soaked herself by accident and looked like a drowned rat. Fortunately she was able to get back to camp without freezing her tail off. Now she lounged happily as the sun chased away the oncoming freeze of leafbare. A constant worry in the back of everyone’s minds, not only to bring to the matter the fact that russetstar had stepped down leaving fallenstream to take his name up as fallenstar and begin his lead during the hardest time of the cats lives. The dreaded freeze, not to mention riverclan cats often struggled with land faring prey which caused problems when the river and lake finally froze over completely. The white and orange tabby gently ran her tongue over her cool fur licking out the odd pieces of debris she had picked up with her little swim earlier that morning and began to rasp her tongue over her legs. With a satisfied sigh the molly leaned back and stretched out over the dyeing grass of the clearing plucking out little strands with her claws before laying back and settling into a comfortable position to watch the clans constant hustle.
Birdsong filled the air, sounding lonely and mournful as it rang through the forest. The camp was busy and every warrior was preparing for the upcoming leaf-bare. With prey being scarce the Clan needed to work harder to stay strong.
In the midst of all this hustle and bustle was a golden tom with blue eyes. He was known as ThornFang, prefix named after his mother and suffix after his father, who both had died when he had been a young kit.
The golden tom was notorious for being cold and distant, only willing to talk when forced. He supposed he knew he hurt feelings being this way, but he did it to hide his pain, though no other cat knew.
The tom laid in a corner of the clearing, his forepaws neatly tucked under his chest as his blue gaze swept contemptously over his Clan mates. He was loyal to his Clan, yes. He knew he could never have the hatred inside him that the ambitious Tigerstar had during his reign over ShadowClan. But it didn't mean he had to like his Clan, either.
ThornFang's gaze landed on a she-cat a few tail lengths away. She was orange and white, quite content in grooming herself in the sun. ThornFang turned his back and began to groom a forepaw indifferently, running it over his face. He was quite unaware of the she-cat watching him.
Hey quick plot idea. How bout since ThornFang is so cold and distant due to his parents deaths how bout Daisyshade spend a lot of time with him, trying to get him to open up and admit to his problems, and not giving up til he does? And the more time she spends with him he grows a soft spot for her?))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Birdsong filled the air, sounding lonely and mournful as it rang through the forest. The camp was busy and every warrior was preparing for the upcoming leaf-bare. With prey being scarce the Clan needed to work harder to stay strong.
In the midst of all this hustle and bustle was a golden tom with blue eyes. He was known as ThornFang, prefix named after his mother and suffix after his father, who both had died when he had been a young kit.
The golden tom was notorious for being cold and distant, only willing to talk when forced. He supposed he knew he hurt feelings being this way, but he did it to hide his pain, though no other cat knew.
The tom laid in a corner of the clearing, his forepaws neatly tucked under his chest as his blue gaze swept contemptously over his Clan mates. He was loyal to his Clan, yes. He knew he could never have the hatred inside him that the ambitious Tigerstar had during his reign over ShadowClan. But it didn't mean he had to like his Clan, either.
ThornFang's gaze landed on a she-cat a few tail lengths away. She was orange and white, quite content in grooming herself in the sun. ThornFang turned his back and began to groom a forepaw indifferently, running it over his face. He was quite unaware of the she-cat watching him.
Hey quick plot idea. How bout since ThornFang is so cold and distant due to his parents deaths how bout Daisyshade spend a lot of time with him, trying to get him to open up and admit to his problems, and not giving up til he does? And the more time she spends with him he grows a soft spot for her?))

Daisyshade looked over her shoulder as she finshed of her front legs she just noticed as another tom padded in sulkily. She raised her head and her ears perked up and angled at him. Thornfang. daisyshade was heftily aware of who was in riverclan, she knew almost everyone and it was not a problem to really pick out who was who in a crowd. She watched him for a few minutes just watching, the way he looked quite angry made her quite uncomfortable. After a few minutes of way hang and warming herself in the sun she got to her paws and padded towards him. She had only been hunting this morning, which truthfully was that tiring, but she was already starving and perhaps he was too. Swerving slightly towards the fresh kill pile she quickly pased through the slim pickings leaving her own fish laying there for the hungry queen or elders later. After a few seconds of contemplation she was able to pull out a reasonable sized vole and padded over to him, a faint smile on her lips. "Thornfang?" she called as she approched getting close to him. She wasn't exactly positive if he was the kind of grumpy cat that others where, she hadn't spoken to him ever which was kinda odd considering how she was, but she was happy to invite herself to eat with him anyway, like any clanmate she had. Without waiting for him to reply she sat down and set the vole down next to him, "I would feel guilty eating this whole thing, perhaps you'd like to share?" she meowed with a sweetened smile as she nudged it forward with her paw.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 17th, 2017, 07:38 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:

Daisyshade looked over her shoulder as she finshed of her front legs she just noticed as another tom padded in sulkily. She raised her head and her ears perked up and angled at him. Thornfang. daisyshade was heftily aware of who was in riverclan, she knew almost everyone and it was not a problem to really pick out who was who in a crowd. She watched him for a few minutes just watching, the way he looked quite angry made her quite uncomfortable. After a few minutes of way hang and warming herself in the sun she got to her paws and padded towards him. She had only been hunting this morning, which truthfully was that tiring, but she was already starving and perhaps he was too. Swerving slightly towards the fresh kill pile she quickly pased through the slim pickings leaving her own fish laying there for the hungry queen or elders later. After a few seconds of contemplation she was able to pull out a reasonable sized vole and padded over to him, a faint smile on her lips. "Thornfang?" she called as she approched getting close to him. She wasn't exactly positive if he was the kind of grumpy cat that others where, she hadn't spoken to him ever which was kinda odd considering how she was, but she was happy to invite herself to eat with him anyway, like any clanmate she had. Without waiting for him to reply she sat down and set the vole down next to him, "I would feel guilty eating this whole thing, perhaps you'd like to share?" she meowed with a sweetened smile as she nudged it forward with her paw.
The golden tom looked up from his washing to see the orange and white she-cat who had been grooming in the sun just a moment ago. Great just great, he thought, what did she want to talk to him for? ThornFang's ears flattened a bit in annoyance as he slowly sat up, tail flicking contemptously. He could just completely ignore her, but that would be too cruel, even for him. He sighed in exasperation, then glanced at the vole. ''Whatever. I could use a bit of food. Not that I care'' He glared at the cats around him before turning his cold gaze on the she-cat. If he remembered correctly, her name was Daisyshade. She was actually being nice to him, but aren't they all before they betray you?

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:46 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
( @Deranged Llama ) stoneblaze laid in the clearing grooming himself his red eyes narrowed in concentration his grey pelt rippled as he felt a cold breeze sweep over him he shivered "its too cold to fish and there's barely land prey to catch" he muttered to himself he hated leaf bare not just because it was cold and there was always a shortage of food and he hated seeing his clanmates go hungry but because he had a short pelt which didn't grow out when it neared leaf bare like other cats did this made it hard for him to fish in the cold and just be out in the cold in general
( bump)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:06 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
The golden tom looked up from his washing to see the orange and white she-cat who had been grooming in the sun just a moment ago. Great just great, he thought, what did she want to talk to him for? ThornFang's ears flattened a bit in annoyance as he slowly sat up, tail flicking contemptously. He could just completely ignore her, but that would be too cruel, even for him. He sighed in exasperation, then glanced at the vole. ''Whatever. I could use a bit of food. Not that I care'' He glared at the cats around him before turning his cold gaze on the she-cat. If he remembered correctly, her name was Daisyshade. She was actually being nice to him, but aren't they all before they betray you?

Daisys eases slightly drooped at the sound of harshness in his voice but it didn't tamper with her wanting to share the meal. She settled down next to him happily laying on her side as she nibbled on the vole before sitting back and allowing him the space to take a bite. "Keeping your strength up is important" she meowed with a shrug of her shoulders as she cheekily looked at him from over her shoulders. If anything she needed someone to get her mind off family issues and maybe thornfang wasn't the greatest cat to try and occupy her time with. His company at the moment didn't seem exactly worth while at the moe,not but she knew gradually they would grow more. What's the word? Friendly with each other. [ Assuming he took a bite ] she waited him for him to take a bite than bent her neck and took another swallowing it and sitting back with relief. Already feeling content and full with the few bites she had taken.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 17th, 2017, 08:43 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:

Daisys eases slightly drooped at the sound of harshness in his voice but it didn't tamper with her wanting to share the meal. She settled down next to him happily laying on her side as she nibbled on the vole before sitting back and allowing him the space to take a bite. "Keeping your strength up is important" she meowed with a shrug of her shoulders as she cheekily looked at him from over her shoulders. If anything she needed someone to get her mind off family issues and maybe thornfang wasn't the greatest cat to try and occupy her time with. His company at the moment didn't seem exactly worth while at the moe,not but she knew gradually they would grow more. What's the word? Friendly with each other. [ Assuming he took a bite ] she waited him for him to take a bite than bent her neck and took another swallowing it and sitting back with relief. Already feeling content and full with the few bites she had taken.
ThornFang scowled and took a mouthful before swallowing and taking another. Then he leaned back to allow her a bite. That was when he realized the she-cat had lain close beside him. He quickly shifted a bit away for some distance between them, even though it was because he was not used to another cat so close. He may have hurt her feelings, but having another cat so near him he was not sure he could take.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 18th, 2017, 03:52 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Galekit's plain, dusty grey fur lifted into spikes against the cold as he stepped out of the nursery. His pale green eyes narrowed against the sudden, sporadic gusts of wind that swept across the clearing, threatening to carry him off his paws. He frowned. It was much colder outside the nursery than inside it. Shaking off the cold nip of the winter air, Galekit padded farther into the clearing. He was going to play catch the snowflake even if his whiskers froze. Looking upward, he spotted a rather large snowflake drifting lazily from the grey sky. With a ginormous leap, the grey kit caught the frozen water between his paws. As the cold flake melted between his warm pads, Galekit looked up for another piece of snow to chase. He spotted a suitable one falling gently from the cloudy grey sky. The tom kit was about to catch it as well when a gale of wind picked up, carrying the white speck away from him. Galekit shot after it, his eyes so intent on his prey that he wasn't looking where he was going. With a startled squeak, the tom kit crashed into Stoneblaze in a flurry of legs and tail. Quickly lurching away from the RiverClan tom, Galekit scrambled unceremoniously from the ground and gazed up at him fearfully. Would the warrior, who's name he couldn't remember, be angry with him?

Last edited by Jynx; December 18th, 2017 at 03:54 PM.