Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 24th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw walked into camp with a rabbit in her maw, she quickly took it to the fresh-kill pile before scanning the surroundings, though, a cough quickly caught her attention, ears perking, she started looking around and quickly realised where it came from, she walked over to Spiderpaw and nuzzled him. "Hey, Spiderpaw." The she-cat mewed, sitting in front of him and meeting his gaze. "Are you okay, I heard someone coughing and realised it was you..." She added.
Spiderpaw looked at her, trying to hold in his cough. "yeah I think i'm coming down with something. I don't know what and I'm too afraid to go to the medicine cat, because if there isn't something wrong with me i don't want to make a fool out of myself like I've done before." Spiderpaw replied, choking on a cough. The apprentice let out a loud sneeze, making some cats turn heads at him.
@Raven & Co; (found it!)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; January 21st, 2018 at 01:04 AM.
Old December 24th, 2017, 08:08 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Featherpaw could see in the tom’s gaze that he wanted to ask about Moonpaw. He wasn’t the only one; she’d heard the question many times from a multitude of cats. Each time, Featherpaw responded honestly and told them as much as she knew, which of course was never enough. She’d say, “All I know is that she was injured terribly and that Surgestorm did all that he could to save her, like anyone would. Moonpaw was simply too far injured to survive; why she did not make it I cannot say.” And end the conversation right then and there. Featherpaw hadn’t ever been an extremely conversational cat, though she did in fact prefer to talk to cats older than she, like warriors or Elders. She could learn more from them than a cat her age who’d had the same experiences. The white shecat shifted a bit, shaking out her fluffy white pelt. Her startling blue gaze fell back to Aspenpaw, her face kind. “Honestly? I’ve been better.” She replied with a shiver. “And what about you?” Featherpaw asked out of curiosity.

Unlike some cats, Featherpaw did not have a tragic backstory. She had a kind family, a kind mother, a kind father, and kind siblings. The only reason why the She-cat seldom spoke to her parents was because she simply was never close with them. They had nothing in common besides being related by blood. Featherpaw held no resentment whatsoever towards her parents, she merely was so different from them that they hardly knew what to speak of when they were around her. She’d always been a resourceful kit, so Featherpaw was fine without the aid of parental guidance. Her siblings were the same as her parents, being that she had very little in common with them. They didn’t get along fantastically but they rarely argued severely. She and her litter mates got into minor disagreements occasionally, like all siblings, but nothing very major. So that was why Featherpaw was often seen away from her family members.
Relating to her statement was effortless for the apprentice; he had seen much better days, specifically the days when his two closest friends were still around. It was rough, of course, but he was doing his best. While it wasn't going great for him, it was going...okay. "Same as you. I've been better." The death of Moonpaw had taken a toll on everyone who knew her, though the toll it had taken on Tawnypaw seemed to be the strongest. It had driven her away from the Clan, away from Aspenpaw... he would have helped her to deal with it. Or at least, handle it. Though now he wasn't so sure that he could have, being in this state himself. There wasn't much left for him here now, as dramatic and immature as that sounded, it felt like that now. He'd failed at comforting Tawnypaw, when she needed him the most.

He had lost Moonpaw, who'd felt a lot like a kindred spirit to him. They'd had a lot in common, and Aspenpaw missed that. As cheerful as she had been, as friendly as she had been, she hadn't been... overly energetic. That was what he liked, what he wished more cats could be like. He really hadn't been interacting much with clanmates lately - Featherpaw was the first cat he'd talked to in half a moon or so, outside of training. And even training had been slowing down lately. Aspenpaw would be a warrior soon, but he couldn't even be happy about it - much to his mentor's annoyance. "So..." His voice trailed off, and he shifted his weight a little. However badly Aspenpaw wanted to ask about Moonpaw, it could wait. First thing was first; maybe it would help him if he could help the white apprentice.

"Is there anything you need?" Wait, that wasn't right. "Let me rephrase that. Is there anything I could do to make things better for you?" The tom awaited her answer with growing impatience, wondering if this was going to be the thing that could get him out of the... funk he was in. It was quite irritating, really, being in this down-in-the-dumps state. He was used to getting other cats out of this, not being in it himself. He was the type of cat to get anyone out of this. Honestly, Aspenpaw just hadn't felt like himself recently.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 24th, 2017, 10:04 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Oriolekit stopped moving the leaf towards the mouse bile, and instead grabbed a piece of moss just as the medicine cat had done. She dropped it in another murky pool of mouse bile, and then backed up a bit, but not to let it soak, to get the smell out of her nose. She turned away from Surgesorm, snickering at his serious sounding words. She knew that leaders, deputies, and leaders were meant to be serious, and she knew the words he said were important and she agreed with him, but the serious way he said was funny, to Oriolekit a least. It might not have been to apprentices, or warriors, leaders, queens, deputies or even other kits but she didn't care. She wasn't ashamed of what she thought was funny, she was afraid of the lecture she would get for it.
Surgestorm's smile turned goofy as she laughed, and he couldn't help but to chuckle along with her. However, he remained focused on the task at his paws; grabbing a leaf and laying it over the top of the bundle of moss before picking it up again. There was nothing worse than a mouthful of mousebile after all. "Let's go home, okay?" He meowed, his voice slightly muffled around his stinky mouthful. The tom tried his best not to breath much through his nose, knowing he'd be smelling it's lingering scent for days if he did so. "Oh, and be sure to wash your paws once we drop this stuff off," He added lastly, not wanting her to get sick from this kind of duty.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 24th, 2017, 10:16 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She shook her head,” Nope! My mentor knows I’m good friends with you and says it’s okay to do it alongside apprentice duties. As it is benefiting the clan after all.” She meowed You really should train an apprentice then become a warrior, by then I’ll be a warrior, your mate. We’d have kits together...just train another apprentice.
Surgestorm smiled widely, his yellow eyes bright. "Well, remind me to thank them later, kay?" He meowed in respond, flashing his smile her way. The tom tilted his head as he thought, trying to come up with something that would be easy for her to help. "You wanna help me clean up around here?" The whole den was a mess as always, and he could honestly use another set of paws cleaning up the useless scraps of herbs scattered around.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 24th, 2017, 12:02 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

@Merry Megan

Crimsonpaw trotted near the ground of the cliff edge as looking for the she-cat known as Brambleflower.
Old December 24th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgwtgfan View Post
@Merry Megan

Crimsonpaw trotted near the ground of the cliff edge as looking for the she-cat known as Brambleflower.
Brambleflower made her way out of the nursery and into the territory, making her way over to Crimsonpaw with a friendly smile. "Hello. You must be Crimsonpaw." brambleflower replied. The molly gave out a swish of her tail in excitment.

Last edited by Barnabas; December 24th, 2017 at 12:07 PM.
Old December 24th, 2017, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

Brambleflower made her way out of the nursery, making her way over to Crimsonpaw with a friendly smile. "Hello. You must be Crimsonpaw." brambleflower replied. The molly gave out a swish of her tail in excitment.
"Yes, that would be me." She replied. "I came here because I had a vision of..." She trailed off as she felt uncomfortable about the ground.

Last edited by Tgwtgfan; December 24th, 2017 at 12:30 PM.
Old December 24th, 2017, 12:30 PM

@Merry Megan
"Did you feel that?" She asked.
Old December 24th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgwtgfan View Post
@Merry Megan
"Did you feel that?" She asked.
"Feel what?" She asked.

Old December 24th, 2017, 12:43 PM

8d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

"Feel what?" She asked.
"Oh no, the ground it's just like my vision!" The she cat panicked as she swore she felt the ground crack beneath their paws.

Last edited by Tgwtgfan; December 24th, 2017 at 12:44 PM.
Closed Thread