Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:33 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 1st, 2018, 12:52 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Panic! (at the Disco)
The tan-furred warrior said nothing and seemed to make no sound as he reluctantly stepped through his clan camp’s entrance, walking into the spacious clearing as the sound of his own beating heart and the gentle mewling of a small kitten was the only thing that Hawkfeather now heard. The shekit, who was probably only about two or three moons old, dangled in his jaws as he held it with such softened care as she swung from side to side, her tiny paws swiping in the air as if she was reaching out for something. He still did not know what to do right now and honestly, that thought alone terrified him - what would his clanmates think? What would his friends think? What would Caracalspirit think of him? The male was just supposed to go out for a morning hunting trip like he did almost every morning and yet, instead of a piece of prey to feed his clan, Hawkfeather was returning with a small kitten that he found among some bushes out in the open moor among her cold and unmoving littermates. If he had just gotten there a bit sooner without any hesitation, would he have been able to save more than just one of them? Was this partially his fault for acting with such pensive movements and not just springing forth without any time to think? His paws seemed to shake at these doubting thoughts that drifted through his mind and he could feel his claws sink into the loose dirt underneath him, but he needed to be strong - like any warrior would be. What would be the best line of action now for him at this very moment in time? His amber-hued gaze shifted around the dens of Windclan’s camp, wondering if he should take the kit to the nursery or maybe the leader’s den even, tell Blazingstar of his discovery - no, that was too drastic for this thing or was it? He wasn’t sure. His beloved mate, Caracalspirit, came to mind. Maybe she would know what to do, being much wiser about things than he ever would be. They didn’t have kittens, not yet, and he had hesitated in asking her about it after not really knowing about how to be a father or if she even wanted young ones between them. He shook his head, knowing that he was putting way too much thought into this, but the high-pitched squeal of the shekit in his jaws seemed to shock his head back to the present as he remembered that he had a living creature in his grasp. A lump grew in his throat now, had he been too rough with her? In an act of worry, the warrior quickly went over to a spot on the edge of camp and laid down, resting the shekit between his paws ever so slowly, his tail lashing behind him with anxious movements. The shekit mewed and squirmed around, burying her tiny muzzle into his chest fur, catching Hawkfeather by surprise as she gave a soft, almost inaudible purr as she warmed herself against him. He silently turned his head upwards to the sky as he silently pleaded to Starclan for help with this, he did not want to do the wrong thing or harm this kitten - he knew not how to handle this.
Old January 1st, 2018, 12:57 PM
Falconflight

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Amberkit looked around cautiously as he saw his new home for the first time.

A golden queen liked him firmly as amberkit lay there, he was after all just a newborn.

The queen's name was Falconflight and her only kit was amberkit.
Old January 1st, 2018, 05:04 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
Ambercloud sighed. “This is a sparrow, but actually, these feathers are for the elders, sorry." Cocking her head in an apology, she took another bite of the fresh-kill. "Though, if you'd like a bite, I'm all for it!" The warrior grinned again at the 4-moon-old. She is old enough, right? Yeah. Totally old enough.
"Okay...," was Silentkit's response at first, but then perked up. "Sure!" She scraped what was wealing to her towards her feet and nibbled on the prey. Thinking out loud, she purred, "Mmmh! This is great!" She darted in for more, but left some for her sister. "Thank you! I've never had prey before!" She coughed a tiny bit, just some crumb of meat, before swallowing it down. "Now, about that queen..." Ambercloud had brought out a rare humorous remark in Silentkit.
Waffle.

Old January 1st, 2018, 10:25 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Quailheart purred,” No fire here. It’s a bright orange, red, and yellow thing that’s hot, like the sun, but on the ground. It sort of did eat my paw. They are hot so they burn anything it touches until it’s gone.” She meowed.

Nightkit shivered from what her mother told her “they sound scary” She squeaked. “I never want to see one ever” she trembled against her mothers flank. Just the touch of her mothers fur against hers made her feel safer and more secure.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old January 1st, 2018, 11:16 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Wingkit slowly arose stretching as she slowly opened her eyes, she looked around the nursery

(Open rp)
Old January 2nd, 2018, 03:02 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

A black and white she-cat was lying down in a quiet part of the clearing. The grass was comfortable and perfect for lying on. One wrist was on top of the other and her chin rested on top. Her pale green eyes were lazy as she stared out at the middle of the clearing, where the fresh kill pile was situated. She wasn’t hungry, only bored. She eyed the fresh kill pile and watched as cats came and went. It was leaf-fall now and that meant that it was getting colder. Prey was becoming harder to find and everyone would have to work twice as hard to contribute to the clan. Winterwisp had not yet done her hunting for the day, but she had saved the afternoon for that. Of course, she would be hunting alone. The warrior struggled to get along well with her clanmates so she avoided joining patrols. She only joined patrols when the deputy or leader forced her to. Otherwise, she hunted alone and she rarely marked the borders. She left that job to her clanmates.

The she-cat’s ears straightened to attention as she heard the grass near her rustling gently. She stiffened. Somebody was nearby. With the way that the warrior acted, it was as if though she thought that an enemy warrior had settled down near her. Well no, it wasn’t quite like that. She didn’t like it when her clanmates got too close to her, let alone an enemy. She could tell that whoever it was, they were a few foxlengths away from her. That was good, they weren’t too close. She lifted her head slowly and turned her head, her hues cold with hostility. A tom cat sat not too far away and he was munching on a scrawny bird. Her eyes narrowed. She didn’t like the cat. She had never met him before but she knew that she didn’t like him. There wasn’t anything wrong with the tom because honestly, it wasn’t surprising that she found herself disliking the cat. She didn’t like anyone, whether she had met them before or not. She narrowed her eyes at the tom and glared at him with suspicion in her eyes. She unsheathed her claws, as if using this as a sign to say ‘don’t you dare come too near me’. The tom wasn’t even looking at her so he couldn’t see her sign of warning, but if he did decide to look in her direction, he would notice. Winterwisp put a scowl on her face and then rested her head back onto her paws.

Quite content just sitting alone and watching the clouds hustle along in the blazing blue sky hornetsting hadn't noticed the hostile molly just a few foxlengths away. Not until he had an increasing sense of being watched did his head swivel to the side making dead eye contact with a black and white molly who'd didn't look all that pleased at his presence. The glare made him flinch and he quickly averted his gaze feeling his tail curl in discomfort. Who is that? he had been to occupied watching her blazing eyes to notice much else about her, and with all the mingled scents around him it was hard to identify who she was, and the last thing he really wanted to do was turn and face her. So he tried to waste his time by cleaning off his paws, which had little blood on it because the scrawny bird had little flesh and produced basically no blood to thicken taste. Another gust of wind flowed through camp sending a shiver down his spine from his shoulders.

Finally he was done with procrastination since his fur was basically bleached clean at that point and soaked from his constant cleaning. Trying to steady his nerves the Tom glanced over his shoulder. He studied the she cat with burning intensity not noticing how intently he had been staring at her. He nervously racked his mind as he studied her features until it suddenly popped into his mind, how could I not have rembered! Winterwisp. With that burning stare and... Hostile posture. he felt as though it was his job to know who everyone was and make sure that he knew their tendencies. He stiffened up and broke his stare before blinking harshly a few times. Your such a creep hornet! Quit your foolishness and simply excuse your stare, just like father said. hornetsting stood up finally. It hurt his muscles to stand up so quickly but he only felt dazed for a moment as darknes s clouded his vision for a moment. Than almost robotically the Tom approched winterwisp. His head down and eyeing the ground. "S- sorry for the stare, I was just uh, daydreaming" he stammered finally lifting his gaze from the ground to her face and finally down to her outstretched class. He swallowed a hard lump in his throat and looked back down at the ground.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 2nd, 2018 at 03:06 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 06:31 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyxfire View Post
Wingkit slowly arose stretching as she slowly opened her eyes, she looked around the nursery

(Open rp)
As Wingkit was stretching Youngkit was starring at the nursery wall, his eyes not tearing away from it before slowly saying "Took you long enough."

Quote:

(Open rp)
(I tried sending one already but idk if it worked )

Youngkit was already up, as he sat staring at the nursery wall, he slowly sneered "Took you long enough..." without breaking his gaze

Quote:

(Open rp)
Youngkit's ears slightly perked up as he sat staring at the nursery wall, without breaking his gaze Youngkit sneered "Took you long enough..." before breaking away his sneer to a big smile and tackled Wingkit

Quote:

(Open rp)
Youngkit's ears slightly perked up as he sat staring at the nursery wall, without breaking his gaze Youngkit sneered "Took you long enough..." before breaking away his sneer to a big smile and tackled Wingkit

Onyxfire: Wingkit slowly arose stretching as she slowly opened her eyes, she looked around the nursery

Quote:

(Open rp)
"Finally!" Youngkit padded to her, "How was your beuty sleep?" Youngkit teased playfully

Last edited by BEAR.; January 2nd, 2018 at 01:37 PM. Reason: 5 post merge
Old January 2nd, 2018, 08:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Nightkit shivered from what her mother told her “they sound scary” She squeaked. “I never want to see one ever” she trembled against her mothers flank. Just the touch of her mothers fur against hers made her feel safer and more secure.
She nodded,” It’s rare a cat sees them.” She meowed reasuring her kitten, Nightkit kindly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 2nd, 2018, 09:42 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by A rock View Post
"Finally!" Youngkit padded to her, "How was your beuty sleep?" Youngkit teased playfully
(xD the heck m8 why so many re-quotes)

Wingkit playfully tackled Youngkit "HAH, you think at least i'm productive instead of hibernating for hours at most" As they played around Wingkit heard a call for her Lightspot she thought, she flashed Youngkit a crazy smile before sprinting out to find Lightspot. Wingkit found the big Abyssinian cat laying on a pile of moss and was greeted by a warm smile. "Hello Wingkit" she whispered before nuzzling her, Wingkit smiled
Old January 2nd, 2018, 02:45 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
The warrior would be lying if she said she had expected Jaypaw to do what he had just done. In fact, she was very surprised by her apprentice's adaptive thinking. She didn't have much time to reflect on that, as the younger tom sent her staggering to the side, and she tried to regain a bit of steadiness.

She instinctively went to a defensive stance, her head being the closest thing to her apprentice, as she tried to leave her flanks, which were where her weakest spot was, out of reach. She then relaxed, though her paws went a little bit into the dirt underneath, as she was determined not to be thrown off guard a second time.
Your fighting skills are decent, at best. What made you think you were worthy of training that apprentice ? A voice that sounded like a twisted version of her own resonated in her mind. She shook her off, instead taking her focus back on the fight.

"Alright, not bad, not bad at all. I'll admit, I didn't think you'd put so much thought and strenght into that move. But ... we're not done yet."

Ignoring her itch to clean herself, even for just a bit, she took a step forward, putting her weight on her hind legs while she crouched down slightly, and made a feint of attack. She repeated the process a few times, always going back swiftly to her previous position.

Then she stopped, and got into a position were her entire body was exposed.

"Now, it's your turn. Us Windclan cats rely on speed more than the other clans. I heard you were quick on your paws, so now's your chance to prove this rumor true." She gave a flick of the head to her sides, silently indicating to Jaypaw where to aim.
Jaypaw scrambled away from his mentor as they both landed on their side, getting to his paws quickly and crouching down, preparing for another frontal attack. This time, he relaxed for a bit, nodding as Shiningfeather spoke. He hadn't put much thought in, he would admit, as his quick thinking had come up with the first - and probably easiest - way out. "Alright," he mewed, nodding in understanding.

This time, as the young apprentice studied his mentor's stance. As she directed his attention to her flanks, he quickly was able to devise a plan. The rumor of him being fast was definitely true, and a smile quickly formed on his face as he was presented with the opportunity to prove it. Perhaps this would sway the opinions of his Clanmates; being noted as once of WindClan's fastest apprentices would definitely earn him a spot amongst their good graces.

"Just put all your faith in your paws," Jaypaw whispered to himself. He rocked back on his hind legs before launching himself across the terrain. His paws skimmed the ground as he shot like a bullet towards his mentor. His speed was quite surprising, and the apprentice acted as if he was going to aim for her left side flank. At the last moment, as he came within a tail-length of his mentor, the gray tom darted to the side, hurtling himself at her exposed right right side, claws outstretched in order to knock her over to the side.
Closed Thread