Last post by leader
Today 06:42 AM

Old January 2nd, 2018, 02:08 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Hm. While the apprentice was glad that her friend seemed to be doing well, and that he would be well-fed, it was a blow to hear that the rest of WindClan was doing well also. She wished the other Clan would be weakened, making it easier for ThunderClan to strike when they needed to. They needed this win, because WindClan had killed one of their warriors. Even Kestrelpaw had heard of the brutal murder of Hiddentalon, and knew that it was unfair. And the fact that Blazingstar refused to take responsibility for it? That was the worst part of all. While she didn't believe Snowstar was being entirely fair on her part, causing drama and being a little more difficult then she needed to, Kestrelpaw did believe that war was a necessity at this point. It was more then a want, it was a need. They needed to fight this out, because clearly all these little acts weren't doing the point.

And if the leaders weren't going to take action, pretty soon warriors would take action without permission and it would be a chaotic war without any sign of stopping, because without a leader, which warrior would take charge? "We're surviving. Prey is scarcer, and our warriors are working harder, but we are staying strong. We've always been strong." There was a gleam of pride in Kestrelpaw's eyes as she spoke. She was happier talking about her Clan then anything else. Truth be told, she wasn't so sure they were thriving. That was why she had only spoken of their survival, not their good fortune. Being strong was survival, although out here, in the middle of leaf-bare, it might have been considered good fortune as well. No matter; Kestrelpaw believed herself to have stuck to the facts, no exaggerating, although some details were left out.

No one wanted an enemy Clan member - no matter how close they were - to know about their Clan's weakness. Only strength. Which is what the sandy feline had made a point of highlighting. She would be a warrior soon, and should know better then to speak of these things at all, but Jaypaw was a longtime friend and a former ThunderClanner. Unless he was truly desperate to prove himself to his new Clan, hopefully he wouldn't speak of anything that had happened here. "And what about you? Are you happy in your home among the rabbit-chasers?" She couldn't help but throw in the general insult that was used for WindClanners.

RiverClanners were fish-breaths, ShadowClanners were shadow-dwellers, and WindClanners were rabbit-chasers. ThunderClan? She wasn't sure what other Clans called them, maybe they were smart enough not to mess with the strong Clan. Kestrelpaw really was proud of her heritage and her Clan. She loved them. Really and truly, she did. That was where her loyalties always had lay and always would lie.
He was glad to hear that ThunderClan was doing well. Jaypaw wasn't aware of what it was like during leaf-bare, so hearing Kestrelpaw's words brought him some comfort. "Good. I'm glad to hear things are going smoothly," he purred, his eyes and expression revealing that he truly was happy to hear the news. It was a trait that most WindClanners expressed concern in, and most likely why his former mentor had abandoned his training. After all, who wanted to work with an apprentice who might have loyalties elsewhere?

As Kestrelpaw mentioned his new home with the "rabbit-chasers", Jaypaw flinched a bit. He hadn't been expecting the insult to come from one of his old friends, and especially not Kestrelpaw. Perhaps he was wrong in thinking their bond was a strong as it once had been. Of course it's not as strong, mouse-brain, the tom thought, a piercing feeling of sadness clawing at his heart, you left ThunderClan. She believes you're fully loyal to WindClan. "I've been good. Learning to chase rabbits is probably the more fun part. I never thought I could run that fast. I'm not the best," he clarified, offering a shrug, "but you should see my mentor. Shiningfeather can track down and catch the fastest hares in WindClan!" As he spoke of his current mentor, his eyes lit up. He was proud to have her as his teacher, and despite the bumps in their first training session, he knew she had nothing but good intentions.

Silence began to fill in the gaps between his answer to her question, and Jaypaw racked his brain for any other small talk to cover. It felt odd discussing such trivial matters with Kestrelpaw, but he had to remember they belonged to different Clans now. The only time they would be able to communicate without breaking the warrior code was at the Gatherings. He had yet to go to one, and hoped that he would be invited to the next one. His heart longed for the day he could meet with Kestrelpaw without the anxiety of being caught haunting his every sentence. "You must be approaching your warrior ceremony any day now though, right? Are you excited" he asked, feeling as though he had to force the words in order to continue the conversation.

Jaypaw had believed in much higher hopes for his first encounter with the she-cat since he left ThunderClan. He hoped she would understand that he just had to leave. He had no family in ThunderClan, and his father resided in WindClan. Did she really expect him to spend the rest of his life in a Clan that would always doubt his loyalty because of his half-Clan blood? Despite the stares he acquired from his new Clanmates, at least they knew his heritage was here, with his father. In ThunderClan, he would've had no family to lean on. The mere thought was enough to let Jaypaw know he had made the right decision by leaving.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 09:27 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Panic! (at the Disco)

(Can ShineFlower be like casually chatting to CobaltSnow and then RoseBelly sneaks up on ShineFlower and slashes her belly open? Or at least give her a deep, bad belly wound.)
ShineFlower let out a sigh of relief then turned to face CobaltSnow. "Yes! We finally chased her off!" But with the stench of Blood filling her nose, ShineFlower couldn't scent Rosebelly creeping back for more.
@Panic! (at the Disco)
(Dont know what to type until Candy replies XU)
Old January 3rd, 2018, 01:26 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Piperwing's attack seemed to wind her opponent for a moment, something that pleased the short feline. She bounded a few pawsteps away and watched Rabbitpounce intently, catching her own breath as her foe caught hers. Perhaps it would be best to attack while the other cat was still paused, before she could regain her footing. However, Piperwing's attack was stopped by Rabbitpounce...running away? That was odd, she wasn't that injured yet. However, it became apparent that the other cat wasn't returning to Windclan territory. What is she doing? Piperwing wondered somewhat breathlessly. She honestly wasn't sure whether or not she should follow. Shrugging, Piper walked forward, picking up speed until she was loping along a short distance behind the Windclan warrior. She didn't try to catch up. Piperwing was fast for a Thunderclan cat but she wasn't arrogant to think that she could outrun a Windclan warrior on an open field. Maybe in battle, but not in a simple race. Therefore, she remained purposefully behind the feline and waited to see what she would do it. Before Piperwing could react, claws came flying at him from the front. Gasping, the sandy molly reeled backwards and winced as piercing claws ripped at her chest and shoulders. Somewhat panicked, Piperwing pulled back and moved away from her opponent to take stock. Her chest was bleeding heavily and a dull stinging feeling emanated from both shoulders. Adrenaline alone kept her from collapsing at that moment. She'd definitely feel that tomorrow. Hissing, Piperwing faced Rabbitpounce once more, lunging at her. She faked upwards but actually ducked down to rake her claws down her opponents belly if she jumped to defend against the fake attack.
Rabbitpounce was proud for her plan succeeding, she dwell a little on it. However she was too caught up to notice what Piperwing was doing until the last moment. The molly jump in surprise but let out a yowl of pain once she could feel claws rack down the soft flesh of her belly. Her ears flattened to her skull, biting back any other noise that may come from her maw. Rabbitpounce didn't know if it was herself tiring out or she could slowly feel the pain that had been put on her. I need to end this fight fast or hope to Starclan someone decides to help. A twig of disappointment bubble in her stomach, it hurt her pride to think of getting help. Yet it wasn't `getting help` if the cat who joined her decided to on her own. Forcing herself to think of it like that instead. Rabbitpounce was studdborn, a trait that can get someone killed in battle. However even if Rabbitpounce did hate Thunderclan's guts, she wasn't the cat to kill someone unless needed. She decided to be on defense rather than offensive. Which was quickly changed when she remember a semi-useful move. It would dizzy the opponent like the first move she tried to do but it was a different one. Rabbitpounce darted forward but instead of clawing her front first she swiftly move to Piperwing's side at the last minute. Planning to claw her side and dart under her, not to claw her belly but to go on the other side to claw her other side. Finally the last step was to leap on their back and grab hold of her scuff while using Rabbitpounce's free paws to batter her in the head. However Rabbitpounce was slower than usual and the plan had a great weakness; it may not be as useful since it was usually use against a larger cat. Not to mention it would dizzy Rabbitpounce herself a little bit also.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 4th, 2018, 02:14 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roledolf View Post
@Panic! (at the Disco)
(Dont know what to type until Candy replies XU)
Quote:
@Panic! (at the Disco)

(Can ShineFlower be like casually chatting to CobaltSnow and then RoseBelly sneaks up on ShineFlower and slashes her belly open? Or at least give her a deep, bad belly wound.)
ShineFlower let out a sigh of relief then turned to face CobaltSnow. "Yes! We finally chased her off!" But with the stench of Blood filling her nose, ShineFlower couldn't scent Rosebelly creeping back for more.

((yOuR wIsH iS mY cOmMaNd))

Cobaltsnow nodded as Shineflower spoke, her pelt still ruffled. "We shouldn't let our guards down just yet - we're in battle, she or one of her Clanmates could come back," Cobaltsnow mewed, the thick stench of blood in the air masked cat scent, and she didn't like it. She glared around, observing her surroundings to the best of her ability, though she was a bit overwhelmed with the chaos around her.
Old January 5th, 2018, 10:30 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Beau | @Constellation | @Roledolf | @Panic! (at the Disco) | @Duskflight | @Spiral Whirl| @Rubinaito

ShineFlower nodded to CobaltSnow "yeah..." just then, she noticed A ThubderClan cat circling Rabbitpounce. The grey Molly bounded over. "What's going on here?" She spoke casually as the ThunderClan warrior hissed and spat at the two WindClan cats.

(Sorry short!)
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

"The part you don't get is, I don't care how Blazingstar feels about him. For all you know, that tom could be fooling you and the rest of the clan. So you can have your opinion about him and I'll have mine. Nothing's changing anything so this argument isn't worth your time," she growled in return. The black and white she-cat didn't even flinch at the tense reaction she received from her sister. She wasn't scared of Heatherfur because she knew -- or so she thought -- she wouldn't attack her. Not here at the border at least. That would cause more tension to rise and unnecessary bloodshed. It simply wasn't worth it. Mintberry suddenly felt very closed off to her sister, not caring about how their blood tied them together now. She almost didn't the entire time to be truthful. She was Thunderclan now and Heatherfur was Windclan. That was that. The Warrior Code was there to split them despite their blood relations. "And Cobraspirit is dead, Heatherfur. His opinion on the situation is irrelevant since he cannot voice them. He'll never be able to voice them so stop using that excuse," she spat. Now, the black and white she-cat was bristling, however, unlike her sister, she was able to contain herself. She took a few breaths inwards and calmed herself down enough to appear civil again.
@Mauve

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 5th, 2018 at 04:57 PM.
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
He was glad to hear that ThunderClan was doing well. Jaypaw wasn't aware of what it was like during leaf-bare, so hearing Kestrelpaw's words brought him some comfort. "Good. I'm glad to hear things are going smoothly," he purred, his eyes and expression revealing that he truly was happy to hear the news. It was a trait that most WindClanners expressed concern in, and most likely why his former mentor had abandoned his training. After all, who wanted to work with an apprentice who might have loyalties elsewhere?

As Kestrelpaw mentioned his new home with the "rabbit-chasers", Jaypaw flinched a bit. He hadn't been expecting the insult to come from one of his old friends, and especially not Kestrelpaw. Perhaps he was wrong in thinking their bond was a strong as it once had been. Of course it's not as strong, mouse-brain, the tom thought, a piercing feeling of sadness clawing at his heart, you left ThunderClan. She believes you're fully loyal to WindClan. "I've been good. Learning to chase rabbits is probably the more fun part. I never thought I could run that fast. I'm not the best," he clarified, offering a shrug, "but you should see my mentor. Shiningfeather can track down and catch the fastest hares in WindClan!" As he spoke of his current mentor, his eyes lit up. He was proud to have her as his teacher, and despite the bumps in their first training session, he knew she had nothing but good intentions.

Silence began to fill in the gaps between his answer to her question, and Jaypaw racked his brain for any other small talk to cover. It felt odd discussing such trivial matters with Kestrelpaw, but he had to remember they belonged to different Clans now. The only time they would be able to communicate without breaking the warrior code was at the Gatherings. He had yet to go to one, and hoped that he would be invited to the next one. His heart longed for the day he could meet with Kestrelpaw without the anxiety of being caught haunting his every sentence. "You must be approaching your warrior ceremony any day now though, right? Are you excited" he asked, feeling as though he had to force the words in order to continue the conversation.

Jaypaw had believed in much higher hopes for his first encounter with the she-cat since he left ThunderClan. He hoped she would understand that he just had to leave. He had no family in ThunderClan, and his father resided in WindClan. Did she really expect him to spend the rest of his life in a Clan that would always doubt his loyalty because of his half-Clan blood? Despite the stares he acquired from his new Clanmates, at least they knew his heritage was here, with his father. In ThunderClan, he would've had no family to lean on. The mere thought was enough to let Jaypaw know he had made the right decision by leaving.
A half scowl settled over Kestrelpaw's maw as she watched Jaypaw disapprovingly. Him being in WindClan was bad enough, but a confession that he was actually getting better at chasing rabbits was almost worst. The thought of her ending up like that, being a sad and pitiful rabbit-chaser, was almost too much to bear for the she cat. Still, she needed to support her friend. Kestrelpaw was torn between insulting the Clan she hated and being happy for the friend who was so close to her. "That's... wonderful, Jaypaw. I'm glad you have a good mentor and you're fitting in there." This wasn't a lie, or at least it was the furthest thing from a lie she could summon up at the moment.

She really was glad that her friend was fitting in, but it wasn't quite as nice to have him so far away. Being here at the border was dangerous - if another warrior were to come along, Kestrelpaw was going to either have to flee or fight, and after her tangle with the WindClanners at the Gathering battle, she would have preferred to keep from fighting. Her wounds were healing and she would be made a warrior when they were - after that had happened, the apprentice would be more then happy to take on all of WindClan if it meant that this could end and the other Clan could be wiped out. The subject change was one that was most welcome to Kestrelpaw, and she smiled a little bit as she watched the other apprentice.

"I'll be a warrior soon, yes. I'm pretty excited for it," She purred as she shifted her weight a little. Her upcoming warrior ceremony was something the apprentice could talk on for ages if she needed to, though no one had ever actually asked her about it. Kestrelpaw was nervous as well, though... what if she messed up? Deep down, she was scared that she was going to get hurt again right before it and that she would have to wait even longer to become the warrior that she wanted to be so desperately. "And what about you? Are your friends in WindClan trusting you more now?" Sometimes, the apprentice held the belief that Jaypaw could make an incredible spy. Being in WindClan and all, and if he could gain their trust... Snowstar would know weaknesses that she could later exploit. Wouldn't that be an incredible gift?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 8th, 2018, 06:02 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rabbitpounce was proud for her plan succeeding, she dwell a little on it. However she was too caught up to notice what Piperwing was doing until the last moment. The molly jump in surprise but let out a yowl of pain once she could feel claws rack down the soft flesh of her belly. Her ears flattened to her skull, biting back any other noise that may come from her maw. Rabbitpounce didn't know if it was herself tiring out or she could slowly feel the pain that had been put on her. I need to end this fight fast or hope to Starclan someone decides to help. A twig of disappointment bubble in her stomach, it hurt her pride to think of getting help. Yet it wasn't `getting help` if the cat who joined her decided to on her own. Forcing herself to think of it like that instead. Rabbitpounce was studdborn, a trait that can get someone killed in battle. However even if Rabbitpounce did hate Thunderclan's guts, she wasn't the cat to kill someone unless needed. She decided to be on defense rather than offensive. Which was quickly changed when she remember a semi-useful move. It would dizzy the opponent like the first move she tried to do but it was a different one. Rabbitpounce darted forward but instead of clawing her front first she swiftly move to Piperwing's side at the last minute. Planning to claw her side and dart under her, not to claw her belly but to go on the other side to claw her other side. Finally the last step was to leap on their back and grab hold of her scuff while using Rabbitpounce's free paws to batter her in the head. However Rabbitpounce was slower than usual and the plan had a great weakness; it may not be as useful since it was usually use against a larger cat. Not to mention it would dizzy Rabbitpounce herself a little bit also.
Piperwing was too tired to feel any triumph as her claws scraped down Rabbitpounce's belly. She took no happiness from battle or injuring other cats who could have been her friends had they been born in the same clan. However, she couldn't allow Windclan to take advantage of Thunderclan or insult them. Her loyalty was to her clan first, not her species. Thus, her plan worked and her opponent felt the sting of her claws. Both of them seemed to be at least somewhat tired so the fight took a slight break. However, no one could pause completely in a battle and Rabbit pounce soon engaged again. The other feline managed to scratch her side, but instead of sliding underneath her, simply slammed into her side. Piperwing was far to short to slide underneath, changing but not ruining the other cat's tactic. Having Rabbitpounce's head slam into her side sent Piperwing sliding a few feet, the breath pushed from her lungs. Regaining her breath quickly, Piperwing turned and attacked, clawing the air wildly to send Rabbitpounce backwards without out actually trying to hit her. She simply wanted some space to think.
(Who is supposed to join in?)
Old January 8th, 2018, 10:15 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Piperwing was too tired to feel any triumph as her claws scraped down Rabbitpounce's belly. She took no happiness from battle or injuring other cats who could have been her friends had they been born in the same clan. However, she couldn't allow Windclan to take advantage of Thunderclan or insult them. Her loyalty was to her clan first, not her species. Thus, her plan worked and her opponent felt the sting of her claws. Both of them seemed to be at least somewhat tired so the fight took a slight break. However, no one could pause completely in a battle and Rabbit pounce soon engaged again. The other feline managed to scratch her side, but instead of sliding underneath her, simply slammed into her side. Piperwing was far to short to slide underneath, changing but not ruining the other cat's tactic. Having Rabbitpounce's head slam into her side sent Piperwing sliding a few feet, the breath pushed from her lungs. Regaining her breath quickly, Piperwing turned and attacked, clawing the air wildly to send Rabbitpounce backwards without out actually trying to hit her. She simply wanted some space to think.
(Who is supposed to join in?)
Quote:
@Beau | @Constellation | @Roledolf | @Panic! (at the Disco) | @Duskflight | @Spiral Whirl| @Rubinaito

ShineFlower nodded to CobaltSnow "yeah..." just then, she noticed A ThubderClan cat circling Rabbitpounce. The grey Molly bounded over. "What's going on here?" She spoke casually as the ThunderClan warrior hissed and spat at the two WindClan cats.

(Sorry short!)
Rabbitpounce thoughts whirled around, she staggered to stand. Everything seem to drop on her, pain overwhelmed her. When Piperwing wildly clawed at the air it sent her backwards. She was saliently grateful. She sat down, unable to hold her balance. She heaved, panting. Her eyes focused on the ground. Truefully she felt like she lost the battle, the only thing that was burning was her eyes filled with hatred. The adraline rush no longer gave her energy. Her wounds stung and blood dripped down from her shoulder. Rabbitpounce gaze flickered to Shineflower. "A fight." She rasped, her voice was croaky as she cleared her throat. She was showing weakness and Piperwing could attack any minute now. "A fight." The molly repeated, forcing herself to stand and lift her head to look around. Everything seem to rush down on her, Rabbitpounce blinked. She could barely stand, regret filled her chest but she wouldn't admit it. Her gaze flickered to Piperwing, daring for her to try to attack her again. She was slowly realizing her mistake. Her horrible mistake. Her claws dug into the ground to sustain balance and out of Rabbitpounce's anger. She couldn't attack Piperwing again because their was no way she could. She was basically helpless.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 8th, 2018, 11:30 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

There no doubt his paws aching. Not the type of painful ache where he needed to rest, but that aching where he was just sitting there. He tried to get their attention, but they continued to fight. Disappointed, clearly he was, but that emotion was glued to the back of his mind as he thought of a way to punish his patrol for acting like...wild animals. Unruly. Like they didn’t have a code to follow. But, like them, he had wanted to jump into the altercation. His claws were unsheathed, tugging at the grass he stood upon. He was ready to barrel into a cat to knock off his clan mate, but before that could even happen, his gaze caught onto the fray between Piperwing and Rabbitpounce. If it wasn’t for the other Molly that stepped into the fight, Passionblaze would had never noticed. He reeled himself forward, coming between Piperwing and The Windclan patrol leader. She looks out of breath... he aimlessly stared at the enemy, a small puncture of guilt unsettling him. When he looked around at the battling felines, he realized this was wrong. This wasn’t their battle to fight...yet. Quickly, he turned his head to look at Piperwing to see if she had any bruises of some sort, then his gaze roamed to Cormorantstone, then Rosebelly. A low growl crawled into his throat until it got louder. The golden flecks in his eyes becoming more visible as he stared incredulously at the group. “STOP!” He shouted. This time incredibly loud that he was pretty positive that the entire forest could hear him. So loud, that he was sure all the prey scurried away from every section of the forest. It came to his understanding, the way this Windclan Molly was slumped about, she was severely wounded. If she were to die, Passionblaze would never forgive himself, even though he didn’t cause her suffering - he was responsible for his patrol. Whatever fault they held, the tom clung to it like it was his own imperfection. Assuming that he managed to get everyone’s attention, he snarled, “This battle has gone on long enough! Look at the all of you, tearing each other apart and for what? Get out of your blood-lusting stupor before someone ends up dying!” Passionblaze gave an uncertain looked towards the Windclan patrol leader. “This wasn’t even supposed to be a battle! All we had to do was one job!” He eyed each of the mollies with an exasperated look in his livid orbs. “All you had was one job!” Passionblaze let out a deep huff. A blow of steam. Obviously he was swearing to Starclan in his head at how mousebrained each of them all was acting. Not to mention himself that if he didn’t notice the condition of one of the cats, he would had gone all out. Consumed by a beast that wasn’t really him. His ears had flicked. Thunderclan needed to leave, but could he really leave a fatally wounded Molly behind? That would stir problems. Passionblaze sighed inwardly. He thought being a warrior was stressful enough. But, being a deputy? That gave him all the more reason for his self-doubt. It was overwhelming!

@BluBunnie | @Beau | @Duskflight | @Role | @Spiralwhirl | @Rubinaito | @Panic! (at the Disco) | @NightWarrior4Life