Last post by forest
Today 06:02 PM

Old January 9th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She flicked her tail kindly. She dropped into a hunter’s crouch, her hind legs pulled tight against her her tail just barely off the snow and her head facing forward,” This is the hunter’s crouch.” She meowed staynig in the stance,” Try to copy me, until you think you go it, I’ll stay in this stance so you can reference it.” She meowed kindly and caringly.
Willowpaw nodded and dropped into the stance. Being a perfectionist, she observed and it took her a whole five minutes to be satisfied with her crouch. “Gotta be quicker....” she muttered to herself.
Old January 9th, 2018, 08:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

Willowpaw nodded and dropped into the stance. Being a perfectionist, she observed and it took her a whole five minutes to be satisfied with her crouch. “Gotta be quicker....” she muttered to herself.
She smiled,though in reality she was tired from holding the stance that long,"Pretty good." She murmured,"But prey won't wait that long to be caught."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 10th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
She smiled,though in reality she was tired from holding the stance that long,"Pretty good." She murmured,"But prey won't wait that long to be caught."
She rolled her eyes and stood up. This time she dropped into the correct crouch instantly. Well almost correct. Her tail sat on the ground like a limp, dead snake.
Old January 11th, 2018, 11:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

She rolled her eyes and stood up. This time she dropped into the correct crouch instantly. Well almost correct. Her tail sat on the ground like a limp, dead snake.
She purred,” It’s a really good stance, just you want your tail off the ground, but not too high. You don’t want your tail dragging across dead leaves, which you probably won’t experience for a while as it’s snowy currently.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 11th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
She purred,” It’s a really good stance, just you want your tail off the ground, but not too high. You don’t want your tail dragging across dead leaves, which you probably won’t experience for a while as it’s snowy currently.” She meowed.
She lifted her tail a quarter of the way and looked expectantly at Peachrain.
Old January 11th, 2018, 03:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Entering the territory, the medicine cat felt her muscles instantly relax. Passing by some branches, she felt a wave of nostalgia wash over her. She had first met Wheatfur through tearing her pawpad on a branch while she was hunting, and she struggled not to laugh or smile as she moved on. At the same time, she was trying not to cry - the memory of her mentor was overwhelming, and while this was a safe place for her, it was sometimes a prison. Maybe her life would have been different if that day had never happened, and the she cat desperately wanted to know where she would be now. If it was StarClan's will that she become a medicine cat, she probably would have ended up one no matter what. She just wished she could hear the tom tell her, just once, that he was proud of her. That she was doing the right thing, that she didn't need to hand over her position to someone who was more qualified.

She had met Zerosight, and the blind tom had been quite friendly to her - she'd been a little worried at first, growing up knowing and hearing about the former medicine cat, but he had helped her some. And not long after meeting him, she had lost a patient. It wasn't her very first patient, thank goodness, but it was the first one she had lost. "Alright, Snowpaw, you can talk as loud as you want out here." Caliapaw mewed, her tail twitching as she glanced over her shoulder at her brother.

Silence was not a virtue that Snowpaw seemed to hold close, it never had been, but at least out here... no one would be paying much attention. Caliapaw thought about hunting, but with as little hunting training as she had had, it would probably end up disasterously. The last time she had been hunting on her own was the day she had met Wheatfur. "So... is this where you said you met Wolfpaw? The 'scary' one?" She asked, looking around at her surroundings. It was always so calm out here - something that Caliapaw especially loved about this place. It was almost too quiet sometimes, eerily so when there were no other cats out here, but at the same time, the quiet was welcome. It was something that was different from the constant hustle and bustle of the clearing, and when there were areas that other cats weren't spending time in, Caliapaw would take advantage of them.

Snowstar had given her permission to come out here with Alabasterpaw and Starpaw one day, with just the three of them, just so that they could talk about Wheatfur some more. She wanted the memory of the former medicine cat to be a good one, she wanted to hear some experiences the others had had with him, and she knew that Alabasterpaw - being Wheatfur's niece - would have some especially good memories to tell them about the tom. It was something that she looked forward to hearing.

@Spiral Whirl

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

She lifted her tail a quarter of the way and looked expectantly at Peachrain.
She gave a nod of approval,” perfect. Now, I personally, don’t enjoy teaching you to stalk in the snow, but I have to. I can’t wait until newleaf to teach you to hunt, so remember it’s easier to stalk prey without snow alright. In your hunting stance you creep forward, like this, for mice you want extremely light pawsteps, but with other prey you can be a little louder pawsteps. Rabbits are different, as are flying birds, and prey in the trees and swimming prey.” She meowed dropping into a hunter’s crouch and doing a stalking skill for a squirrel or vole,” Don’t focus on quietness the first time, as it’s hard enough simply stalking the first time let alone trying to do it quietly.” She meowed.

Old January 11th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
She gave a nod of approval,” perfect. Now, I personally, don’t enjoy teaching you to stalk in the snow, but I have to. I can’t wait until newleaf to teach you to hunt, so remember it’s easier to stalk prey without snow alright. In your hunting stance you creep forward, like this, for mice you want extremely light pawsteps, but with other prey you can be a little louder pawsteps. Rabbits are different, as are flying birds, and prey in the trees and swimming prey.” She meowed dropping into a hunter’s crouch and doing a stalking skill for a squirrel or vole,” Don’t focus on quietness the first time, as it’s hard enough simply stalking the first time let alone trying to do it quietly.” She meowed.
Willowpaw copies the movement and managed for a foot or two but the new her foot slipped in a mushy spot of snow. She held back a cry of defeat and got back up on her feet. She dropped into the crouch again, careful to remember the tail rule. She crept forward and almost made it five feet but she then tripped over a stick or something hidden beneath the snow. She took a deep breath and continued trying out the excerise.
Old January 11th, 2018, 07:58 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Sabbia eyes scanned the area in a quick motion. From left to right, but the sandy tom couldn't find anyone that could help him. In that moment as he was lost in thought about the place...it didn't look so bad. Actually, it looked, well greenery, a little moist from the ground, and plenty of scrunchy leaves. Again, this was far from what Sabbia was used to. He liked the feeling when his paws sunk into the sand, or when he sat so close to the edge and the water washed his pelt. Not only did it save him a grooming, but it was a thought of tranquility as he took great pleasure in that feeling. Now, he was peering through this shrub trying to see where else he could explore. This place...it had many unpleasant scents. He could detect a variety of different aromas as they wafted into his nose. He wished he could stop smelling it right there because he didn't like it. When Sabbia noticed two cats padding past, he sunk lower than he should had, but it wasn't like they wouldn't be able to notice the sandy pelted tom. After all, his fur was prickly. It took out in all sorts of places that gave hi that rugged feel. His pale green eyes were quite visible through the shrub as well. When they continued on their path, Sabbia felt his heart rate began to slow in response. That was a close one...the tom didn't know how to fight very well, but he knew how to defend himself if it came to be. He didn't dare move because he didn't know where he would be going. What if he ran into hostile felines? Sabbia didn't feel like fighting. He just wanted to get back home...but, this place. Though it had undesired smells, Sabbia found himself intrigued by it. The greenery of this forest. The trees, which were lacking from the place he known. With the trees and the shrubs, it was much easier to hide.
The tom had been contemplating about his little hiding spot that he didn't even acknowledge the other cat aware of his presence. His thoughts were a bit scatterbrained, and when he finally met the gaze of the other cat, they were already leaping through the shrub, snarling at him. Sabbia quickly flung himself back, his face held obvious shock. ''Buon dolore! Da dove vieni? You scared me half to death!'' He was fuming. He was speaking two languages when he got nervous or scared. And, certainly he couldn't be timid of this she cat, but she had shocked him from appearing out of thin air! ''Non intendo alcun danno,'' He says, giving her a pleading look before he added, ''I come in peace.'' Actually, he was lost, but she didn't need to know that yet. He simply was too much in a shock and tried his best to calm her down, so she would listen to him. The ragdoll looked like she was ready to rip out his guts. He didn't know what language she spoke, as he didn't have many visitors back at his beach, other than the common two leg, sea turtles, or even crabs. ''Cosa intendi...?'' What exactly was she speaking of? Obviously, she must didn't understand much of what he spoke, as he was used to two different languages. He spoke both fluently, Italian more as his accent indicated, but he tried to learn the language of his sire...before that incident. ''I'm sorry, Signorina, but I don't know what a...Thunder-clan is...'' His ears flickered as he stared confusingly at her. She must know this area more than he did, he can tell. But, he was staring at her like she was the insane one instead of himself.
As hard as the she-cat tried to keep her hostile expression on, a look of bewilderment replaced her snarl as the tom started speaking in a different language. At first, she thought that he was just speaking really quickly because he had been surprised. But as she replayed the moment in her head, she listened closely and realised that he wasn't speaking quickly, but actually speaking a whole other language. She stared at him, dumbfounded and unsure of what to think or do. She didn't know what the tom had said in that other language and he might've insulted her for all she knew. If he had indeed insulted her, she would then have every right to attack him. But unfortunately, she wasn't sure if he actually had so she couldn't really attack him without giving him the chance to give her a good explanation. Although at the same time, he had already stepped onto ThunderClan's territory without permission and so she could just attack him anyway. The she-cat shook her head. There were too many possible options and she was just confusing herself more and more with every moment that she thought about her next move.
By now, the apprentice's fur had smoothed down and her face wore an expression of puzzlement.
"Excuse me?" She asked. A wave of worry started creeping closer towards her as she desperately tried to translate his words. What if he'd just told her something that could save his life and she attacked him anyway? Relief overcame the worry though and flooded over her as he spoke four words that she actually understood. I come in peace. At that, Featherpaw immediately became suspicious and looked around. Had he brought an attack patrol? She parted her jaws and tasted the air. There was no unfamiliar scent except for the one that belonged to the tom. She would've been in big trouble if he had brought a whole group of cats with him. She was just a mere apprentice. She wouldn't be able to hold off more than one cat. Although with her lack of training, even one cat might be too much for her along.
As the stranger stared at her, Featherpaw couldn't help but stare back. She didn't let her gaze waver and did her best not to flinch. Each time that the tom spoke a word in his language, the she-cat wanted to cringe away. The words were unfamiliar and sounded wrong to her. With his next words, the she-cat was happy to hear that they were words that she understood. After some thought, she came to the conclusion that the tom wasn't from around here. Even the outsiders that lurked in the areas near ThunderClan knew about the clan cats. This tom seemed to have no clue about it. "ThunderClan is one of the fou—five clans of the forest," Featherpaw replied, having to quickly correct herself midway through her sentence. She was just so used to saying 'four clans' that even though she knew well of SkyClan's existence, she wasn't very good at remembering to say 'five clans'. A hint of impatience could be sensed in her words and her paws kneaded the ground. She was hoping that she wouldn't have to explain everything about the clans to the tom. That would just take too much time and she wanted to deal with him as soon as possible. This was her first encounter with an intruding outsider and she was eager to take action as soon as possible.
"Now, answer the question. What are you doing here?" Featherpaw asked, raising her hackles again as a sign of warning for what might happen if he didn't answer again. The tom seemed like a polite cat and he didn't look like a threat, if anything, he just looked as confused as she felt. Still, she had to interrogate him and get his side of the story before she could decide what to do.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 11th, 2018, 08:03 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Random Melody

The area was silent, with not even the twittering of birds to disturb the quiet. The ground was snowy white, with a smattering of dead grass poking out of the white powder. The trees surrounding the clearing stretched high up into the air, their skeletal branches reaching up for a sun that was hidden behind a thick layer of clouds. A small, sudden crack rang through the silent clearing, startling a flock of birds enough to send them twittering with fright up into the grey sky. A tom with a pelt as black as the midnight sky raised his paw, inspecting the dry branch he had stepped on before shrugging and moving on. His tail wove through the air, streaming behind him weightlessly as he drifted through the territory he had abandoned not too long ago. Neverwing exhaled, watching the white steam curl from his mouth and into the air, disappearing as the cold breeze swept it away. He smiled to himself, the smirk faintly devious in appearance. The tom had been going through quite a bit of drama the past few months, trying to 'find' himself. Originally, Neverwing had headed towards the Dusk Syndicate after running from the clans in an attempt to relearn what it meant to be a feral cat- the clans had changed his views and it had wrecked havoc on the tom's soul, struggling to figure out if he should abandon his training for a new life with his beloved Blackstorm or continue with his devious ways. In the end? The decision would be made by Blackstorm himself. Neverwing had returned to the ThunderClan territory with only one thought in mind. To confess his sins to Blackstorm and let the tom determine whether Neverwing would continue being a rogue or return to ThunderClan alongside him.

Parting his jaws open to get a clearer scent of the area, Neverwing finally stopped, settling down on a large rock that marked a very special spot. It was a place that Neverwing and hopefully Blackstorm held dear- where Neverwing decided to blindly follow Blackstorm out of the territory, and confess his love to him right then and there. The black Maine Coon wasn't sure why he treasured the memory, but it didn't matter. If he was going to meet Blackstorm, it would be here; under the trees, out in the territory, beside a great boulder where it all began. He curled his tail around his haunches and waited.
@Random Melody

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡