Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:54 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:48 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:43 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:21 AM
Mousepaw’s Training
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:13 AM

Old January 10th, 2018, 03:10 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(I forgot about Bramble. Uhh, I think I’ll stick to Snowsong for now)
~+~
Snowsong sighed and looked around the clearing once more. She quickly spotted Mudnose and jumped to her paws and bounded over. “Hey Musnose.” Snowsong purred as she stood next to the tom. “You seem bored.” The warrior sat down. “Wanna find something to do?”

[Le writers block ;-;]
XD)

Mudnose jumped as he wasn't expecting someone to ask HIM if HE was bored. HE usually did that,"umm... What do ya think? I'm always PLAYING? Now I'm SLEEPING? Does this seem normal?" He chuckled.

(Sigh... Meh too)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 10th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Snowsong let out a soft sigh. “No, I suppose not.” The she-cat prodded Mudnose. ”C’mon, lets go find something to do in the territory.” She purred.

Character Site

Old January 10th, 2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Snowsong let out a soft sigh. “No, I suppose not.” The she-cat prodded Mudnose. ”C’mon, lets go find something to do in the territory.” She purred.
Mudnose laughed,"well... I WAS gonna go hunt in a sec. I guess we could do that?" He questioned.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 11th, 2018, 01:15 AM
Might disappear again

Snowsong shrugged. “Sure, anything works.” She told him

Character Site

Old January 11th, 2018, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Snowsong shrugged. “Sure, anything works.” She told him
(Do you want me to post in the territory first or do you want to?)

Mudnose smiled,"hunting it is!"

(Ah! Why do I prefer my posts to be short when I've done this before!!??:

Fireflykit blinked open his tired eyes, heavy from sleep. He rolled onto all four paws and lifted himself up, then dragged himself out of his nest. He looked around still blinking his eyes to adjust to the early morning sunlight that was streaming through the nursery walls, roof, and entrance. He stepped out of the nursery as his stomach growled a bit from hunger. Fireflykit stalked to the fresh-kill pile as he saw Grizzlybear with his favorite meal, rabbit. He kept himself low and smiled. He was normally shy but he wanted to prove that he could be brave as he quickly dragged the rabbit into nearby bushes. But since he was too young to eat it he padded out and greeted the stunned and... Grief stricken warrior? Fireflykit giggled as he walked up to him, he took a deep breath of early morning air, continuing to walk. Almost forgetting to let out the fresh air he breathed in he let out oxygen, now turned to carbon dioxide. His trotting turn to bouncing as he tried to act like a normal kit but he ended up just almost stalking almost walking with his ears and tail low,"h-hi Grizzlyb-bear!" He tried to sound cheerful but he ended up failing miserably at that. He looked up into Grizzlybear's stilled stunned face. If this huge warrior knew it was him who knew what he would do? He resisted the urge to bolt away. To hide in a bush, a tree, something! He forced himself to take a deep breath in... And let it out... He did that afew times and soon felt better, I-m ready to face g-Grizzlybear! he yowled to himself and without knowing it he puffed out his chest, sat down, and raised his head triumphantly. He then realized what he was doing though and soon stopped raising his head and puffing out his chest. But he kept sitting down and then looked back at Grizzlybear, sighing inwardly and as he did so closed his eyes. When he was done sighing he opened them worriedly. Worried about Grizzlybear, and rightfully so, he then moved his eyes to Grizzlybear yet again.
)
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Might disappear again

(I’ll do it.)

(Wow, that’s long. I can barely manage a pragraph, yet I’ve written three before)

Character Site

Old January 11th, 2018, 04:33 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

(if anyone wants to rp with lotusfang hmu owo. mention meee
lotusfang
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:06 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
whisperblaze was currently curled in the clearing, enjoying a breather form the nursery. it had been challenging, being a quote on quote male queen, taking care of four kits, but he wanted to try his best. after all, he hadnt done so great with the past litters. he wanted this to be the one. he was enjoying the crisp cool air of late leaf bare, things were starting to melt but there was still snow and ice, but it felt warm at the same time somehow. or maybe that was just whispers thick pelt.

his ears perked once hearing his name come from a familiar voice, blue orbs settling on one of his kits, locustkits to be exact, surprised to see them from out of the dent. immediately as the kit approached he wrapped his tail around them, thick silky fur that seemed to yield out the cold. "What do you think youre doing outside from the den, little one? its really cold out here you know." though he couldnt keep the stern tone, finding himself slightly giggling with a soft smile in the end.
The small tom-kit giggled as the warrior wrapped his tail around them. Locustkit wriggled through the thick and fluffy fur that covered him now, trying to see his father. When his head popped out, the tom turned upwards to listened to Whisperblaze as he attempting to sternly question why the kit was out in the cold. The kit gave another giggle once his father's serious face was broken by his own giggling. Locustkit gave a defiant look while thinking about how Whisperblaze wanted him to stay in the nursery - though anyone who knew him was aware he wasn't actually defiant. "It's not cold!" The tom-kit attempted to seem independent, not wanting to be treated as just a kit and hoping to impress his father by making it seem as though the cold did not affect him. In reality, the kit had be shivering slightly before Whisperblaze had wrapped his tail around him. Locustkit had very short fur that proved to be inconvenient in this weather, and his kitten fuzz wasn't much help with that matter.

"Plus, I wanted to see the clearing!" He chirped. "I haven't really seen the it that much before, the only time I have was when you brought us all here to live. But I didn't get a good look then, so I thought about looking around now," as he said this last part, the smaller cat glanced around at his clan-mates. Though he quickly turned back towards his companion and refocused his attention to the older tom. "And the I saw you!" He mewed happily, waving his tail in a friendly manner. "Whisperblaze, can you tell me more about the clans? I want to know everything! I also want to hear stories about you, and about Russetswirl as well." Locustkit had heard stories from elders about the clans, but he found that he wished to hear stories about his own fathers. He wants to know everything about the clans, and he wanted to know some of the things that Whisperblaze and Russetswirl have done and how their life in the clans was. The tom's green orbs glistened with curiosity as he requested a story.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 12th, 2018, 06:10 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

The small tom-kit giggled as the warrior wrapped his tail around them. Locustkit wriggled through the thick and fluffy fur that covered him now, trying to see his father. When his head popped out, the tom turned upwards to listened to Whisperblaze as he attempting to sternly question why the kit was out in the cold. The kit gave another giggle once his father's serious face was broken by his own giggling. Locustkit gave a defiant look while thinking about how Whisperblaze wanted him to stay in the nursery - though anyone who knew him was aware he wasn't actually defiant. "It's not cold!" The tom-kit attempted to seem independent, not wanting to be treated as just a kit and hoping to impress his father by making it seem as though the cold did not affect him. In reality, the kit had be shivering slightly before Whisperblaze had wrapped his tail around him. Locustkit had very short fur that proved to be inconvenient in this weather, and his kitten fuzz wasn't much help with that matter.

"Plus, I wanted to see the clearing!" He chirped. "I haven't really seen the it that much before, the only time I have was when you brought us all here to live. But I didn't get a good look then, so I thought about looking around now," as he said this last part, the smaller cat glanced around at his clan-mates. Though he quickly turned back towards his companion and refocused his attention to the older tom. "And the I saw you!" He mewed happily, waving his tail in a friendly manner. "Whisperblaze, can you tell me more about the clans? I want to know everything! I also want to hear stories about you, and about Russetswirl as well." Locustkit had heard stories from elders about the clans, but he found that he wished to hear stories about his own fathers. He wants to know everything about the clans, and he wanted to know some of the things that Whisperblaze and Russetswirl have done and how their life in the clans was. The tom's green orbs glistened with curiosity as he requested a story.
Whisperblaze couldnt really argue with the kit for wanting to explore, after all, he had been trying to coop them up in the nursery recently. "Well, just ask me next time okay? I wouldve gladly showed you around." he mewed softly, turning his gaze to the clearing for a second. it was a bit chilly, atleast for anyone who had short fur. Whisperblaze had always been blessed with thick fur, the hairs on his pelt so long that his belly fur often dragged against the ground at times. there was the soft chatter in the clearing, the humble sound of cats talking was peaceful. things seemed to be calm lately despite his mates leadership ending rather quickly.

"A story? Hm." there were many he could tell. but his mind came to a certain one rather quickly. "Before your father, Russetswirl, became leader, the clans were run by evil cats. Instead of the last name star they had the name night as their suffix, and treated the clans badly. wars and battles were every where, until the clan, skyclan came along and helped us defeat them. they werent here before, they used to live some where. we call them the mountain cats." he explained, hoping he was remembering skyclans history right, he hoped so, "after they helped up defeat the evil leaders, your other father, Russetswirl, became Russetstar, and lead Riverclan through to become glorious again. he retired recently because of stress, but that just means we get to spend more time with you." he mewed, leaning down for a moment and drawing his tongue across the kits head affectionately.
Old January 12th, 2018, 12:30 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"I have faith in you," Silvermask purred. The silver tabby's body swayed left and right as the kit climbed onto her back. She waited until she felt Minnowkit settle down around her shoulders before she began to stand up. The she-cat stood slowly at first, trying to figure out how to balance herself with a kit on her back. After a few heartbeats, she grew comfortable being on her paws with the additional weight. Silvermask slowly took a few steps forward, then turned around and walked in a circle, testing out her abilities. This is doable. She thought. If I can walk slow like this, then I should be fine. The green-eyed tabby tried to cast a glimpse over her shoulder. "Are you ready, Minnowkit?" Silvermask meowed. She could feel the kit tightly gripping the queen's pelt, but she wanted to be sure.
Minnowkits eyes shun brightly and he looked at the ground below with wide green eyes as his mother raised herself to her paws until she was fully standing.
The kits heart heated heavily in his small chest as he looked around at his new view and to a small kit like himself it was astonishing. “I’m always ready!” He squealed fondly starring over the She-cats shoulder with a wide smile.