Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM

Old January 13th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Mapleclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
He smiled and said, “I️ suppose but I’d rather be talking to you.” He said it in a playful tone

Alrighty!)

Gingerbird rolled her eyes and shoved him playfully. “Then your not a very responsible deputy. She smiled.

Wisppaw nodded and laied still on his back,her four legs dangling over his sides. “Well Stonepaw got mad at me for waking him up so I wanna do something then just sit here and sulk around.” She mewed.

Her blue eyes filled with adventure and impatience. She then rolled off of him and rushed infront of him. “Plus imma be a warrior in two moons so I wanna learn all I can!!” She mewed.
[/QUOTE]
He yawned and grinned. "Then let's go train." He said walking out of camp, expecting her to follow.
Old January 13th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
He smiled and said, “I️ suppose but I’d rather be talking to you.” He said it in a playful tone

Alrighty!)

Gingerbird rolled her eyes and shoved him playfully. “Then your not a very responsible deputy. She smiled.

Wisppaw nodded and laied still on his back,her four legs dangling over his sides. “Well Stonepaw got mad at me for waking him up so I wanna do something then just sit here and sulk around.” She mewed.

Her blue eyes filled with adventure and impatience. She then rolled off of him and rushed infront of him. “Plus imma be a warrior in two moons so I wanna learn all I can!!” She mewed.
[/QUOTE]
He shrugged and smiled. He turned around and started passing away do go form patrols
Old January 13th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Alrighty!)

He yawned and grinned. "Then let's go train." He said walking out of camp, expecting her to follow.
Old January 13th, 2018, 10:57 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
Alrighty!)

He shrugged and smiled. He turned around and started passing away do go form patrols[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Gingerbird rolled her eyes and giggled to herself. The orange cat sighed and looked up to the sky. ‘I wonder if he may like me too.’ She closed her eyes and stayed there for a while before getting up and padding off to sunbathe.

[Open]

Wisppaw smiled. “Haha awesome!” As she padded faster to get to him she noticed how tierd he looked. “Are you Alright?” She asked concerned.
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:12 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
He shrugged and smiled. He turned around and started passing away do go form patrols

Gingerbird rolled her eyes and giggled to herself. The orange cat sighed and looked up to the sky. ‘I wonder if he may like me too.’ She closed her eyes and stayed there for a while before getting up and padding off to sunbathe.

[Open]

Wisppaw smiled. “Haha awesome!” As she padded faster to get to him she noticed how tierd he looked. “Are you Alright?” She asked concerned.
"I'm fine." He said avoiding her gaze as he answered. He walked deeper into the territory. "What do you want to train today?"
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:48 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"I'm fine." He said avoiding her gaze as he answered. He walked deeper into the territory. "What do you want to train today?"
Wisppaw let out a growl. When she wanted something, she made sure she got it, especially when someone she knew was acting different. She sighed and stopped jabbing his side with her paw. “Training lessons.” She stated blandly.
Old January 14th, 2018, 12:15 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Wisppaw let out a growl. When she wanted something, she made sure she got it, especially when someone she knew was acting different. She sighed and stopped jabbing his side with her paw. “Training lessons.” She stated blandly.
"Hmmm." He sat down. "I think I have a lesson for you." He said. "Wait here." He walked off. When he was sure that she couldn't see him, he stopped. This was simply a test of patience to see if she would actually wait for as long as he was gone.
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:11 AM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Flameleaf

Beefpool yawned in the middle of MapleClan's camp. He was really bored. He needed something to do other than hunt, so he decided to loaf and sleep.
Old January 14th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Mangostar noticed Beefpaw sleeping in the middle of camp. She sighed and padded over. "Beefpaw." The leader prodded the apprentice with a paw. "Beefpaw, if you're tired go sleep in the apprentices den."

Reedpaw least and grabbed the mossball in his jaws.
He tom looked at over at Mangostar telling Beefpaw to get up. Reedpaw rolled his eyes and laughed. Ha! Lazy apprentice! The young cat dropped the moss and licked it across the clearing. He let it roll for a bit,
then he chased it.

Character Site

Old January 14th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"Hmmm." He sat down. "I think I have a lesson for you." He said. "Wait here." He walked off. When he was sure that she couldn't see him, he stopped. This was simply a test of patience to see if she would actually wait for as long as he was gone.
Wisppaw sighed and plopped down. After a while of waiting she got bored. ‘Man everycat doesn’t want anything to do with me today.’ She sighed and rolled on her back and moved around to scratch it. Soon after she jumped to her paws finding a wad of moss and began to play with it. When she pawed at it she sent it farther then she intended.

The small molly smirked and crouched and pounced on it perfectly even though it was half of a fox-length away. She then snagged it on her claw and rolled pinning it to the ground. Her tail waved playfully, she was oblivious that she had tumbled right infront of her mentor but two fox-lengths away from him. She began throwing and catching the moss wad in the air.