Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2018, 04:19 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

A rowan tom bounded across the territory, leaving the camp behind. He didn't bother to glance around before be made it to a small hill on the moor. Burntpaw smiled as he then took the time to to watch the area, his curios nature made him focus more towards the borders than his own territory. The tom had always wondered what it was like for cats that lived outside the clans, or even what the other clans were like. But maybe that was because of his father? Since Burntpaw never met his father - nor did anybody know who he is - the apprentice tom was left to his own imagination about who could the cat have been. Why would Infernostrike keep it a secret? Was he from a different clan? Was he from outside the clans? Maybe he was from the syndicate... or maybe an Evil Era supporter?

Burntpaw shook his head at the thought, fearful of the possible truth in the question. He instead turned back to looking over the other territories and wondering about how they were. He had many thoughts of crossing the borders just to be able to stand on the other side, but that seemed to be one of the very few rules he did not dare break. Plus, tensions were running high and even he was aware that war loomed ahead - though he tried not to thin of serious things such as war. So it was best he stayed clear of the borders as Burntpaw honestly was not one for fights and would rather just mess around, break some rules, and have fun instead.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:51 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

[Okay that makes more sense, and yes it's totally fine <3 I assume you mean that Oriole would have seen everything happen, I'll just twist that into my post]
Surgestorm returned later in the evening, the sun soon to be dipping below the horizon. He actually hadn't been gone long, maybe only an hour or so, but he was absolutely drained - physically and, especially, emotionally. His grey paws, stained darker from Rabbitpounce's blood, dragged along the floor as he entered his den slowly. There had been nothing he could do to save the warrior, and that always made his mood plummet. But the underlying fact was that Surgestorm's failure to save this warrior meant that WindClan was definitely going to war - there was no way to change the clan's mind now. And war... war was a medicine cat's worst fear. He sighed deeply, looking around and expecting to find the mess he had left in a hurry just a little while ago. However, he was surprised to find that the den actually seemed clean. Squinting into the darkness, he saw movement near his herb storage. "Oriolekit?" He guessed accurately by the scent, his voice soft as to not startle her. The tom would never had guessed that the kitten who had messed up his den in the first place would stay to clean up the mess she had created. Did Yellowpaw stay as well?

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 15th, 2018, 06:32 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Zero to Hero @2018 Okapi
Oriolekit stopped and looked up as Surgestorm entered. Fear shone in her tiny kit eyes. Though Yellowpaw had tried to comfort her, the attempts had only made her less likely to freak out. She had not freaked out, and she had cleaned the mess she had made all except for the bedding. Oriolekit had heard the latest gossip in the nursery, it was all about how ThunderClan was terrible and how they were probably going to war. Even her and her brother sometimes played ThunderClan and WindClan. He always got to be the WindClan cat. "Surgestorm, what's happening?" She asked, trying to sound as confident as possible when she was really terrified. The female warrior had said something about injured, and something about ThunderClan. Yellowpaw had said ThunderClan wouldn't attack the nursery. Putting everything together Oriolekit had decided that they might be going to war with ThunderClan, but she needed Surgestorm to confirm it.
Old January 15th, 2018, 08:13 AM
AHHH

Quote:

@Zero to Hero @2018 Okapi
Oriolekit stopped and looked up as Surgestorm entered. Fear shone in her tiny kit eyes. Though Yellowpaw had tried to comfort her, the attempts had only made her less likely to freak out. She had not freaked out, and she had cleaned the mess she had made all except for the bedding. Oriolekit had heard the latest gossip in the nursery, it was all about how ThunderClan was terrible and how they were probably going to war. Even her and her brother sometimes played ThunderClan and WindClan. He always got to be the WindClan cat. "Surgestorm, what's happening?" She asked, trying to sound as confident as possible when she was really terrified. The female warrior had said something about injured, and something about ThunderClan. Yellowpaw had said ThunderClan wouldn't attack the nursery. Putting everything together Oriolekit had decided that they might be going to war with ThunderClan, but she needed Surgestorm to confirm it.
Surgestorm moved closer to the kit, his eyes adjusting to the darkness with every passing second. After a few moments of silence, his gaze met her fearful one. He didn't understand why she was scared at first - he wasn't going to punish her after she cleaned up her own mess. Yellow orbs searched pass her to his herb storage, finding it fairly neat. A few similar looking herbs were grouped together, but it was a good job for such an unexperienced kitten. She spoke first, and his gaze snapped back up towards hers at her question, looking startled. I forgot, she witnessed all of that... The medicine cat knew that there was rumors floating around, and certainly Blazingstar was going to announce this from the breezerock eventually. Would it really be okay for me to tell her..? Certainly, she would hear it eventually, but a large part of him just wanted to tell her because he thought she deserved to know. "There was a skirmish at the border. I'm not sure if they lost any cats, but one of our warriors... they didn't make it," Surgestorm spoke softly, his voice gentle despite speaking such drastic news. "Tensions are already high between us and ThunderClan, so this certainly means there is going to be a battle. Blazingstar and his advisors are going to plan to launch an attack on ThunderClan." His heart ached at the words he spoke aloud, already able to imagine the pain both sides would experience from this. He reached past the kitten and slowly sorted the mixed pile of herbs into two separate piles, finding the familiar action soothing.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 15th, 2018 at 08:17 AM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm moved closer to the kit, his eyes adjusting to the darkness with every passing second. After a few moments of silence, his gaze met her fearful one. He didn't understand why she was scared at first - he wasn't going to punish her after she cleaned up her own mess. Yellow orbs searched pass her to his herb storage, finding it fairly neat. A few similar looking herbs were grouped together, but it was a good job for such an unexperienced kitten. She spoke first, and his gaze snapped back up towards hers at her question, looking startled. I forgot, she witnessed all of that... The medicine cat knew that there was rumors floating around, and certainly Blazingstar was going to announce this from the breezerock eventually. Would it really be okay for me to tell her..? Certainly, she would hear it eventually, but a large part of him just wanted to tell her because he thought she deserved to know. "There was a skirmish at the border. I'm not sure if they lost any cats, but one of our warriors... they didn't make it," Surgestorm spoke softly, his voice gentle despite speaking such drastic news. "Tensions are already high between us and ThunderClan, so this certainly means there is going to be a battle. Blazingstar and his advisors are going to plan to launch an attack on ThunderClan." His heart ached at the words he spoke aloud, already able to imagine the pain both sides would experience from this. He reached past the kitten and slowly sorted the mixed pile of herbs into two separate piles, finding the familiar action soothing.

Oriolekit just sat where she was, trying her best to comprehend everything she had just heard. She had guessed most of it before hand, but it still was a shock to the older kit. She flicked her tortoiseshell tail behind her, trying to calm herself. She was haunted by one word. War. War meant fighting, death and devastation. Oriolekit had never planned her future life, never dreamed of being leader or deputy or even the best warrior ever. She had just thought that she would be any normal warrior, grow up, have a family whatever. She hadn't cared. But warriors fought, warriors suffered. Warriors killed. Her mind flashed to a battle field and she shivered. She knew it probably wasn't good that a kit had been exposed to the fact there had been a skirmish and there was probably going to be a big battle, but she had asked, and she was good with that. She had wanted to know, and she had expected the answer to be bad. She couldn't loose her mother because her mother was a queen, but anything could happen to her father. She didn't even know him. Suddenly Oriolekit decided she had to find her father. But before that happened, she needed to pester her mother until she found out enough about him to find him. "Surgestorm, may I leave?" She asked, knowing that she didn't need to ask permission, but asking made her feel better.
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:34 PM
AHHH

Quote:

Oriolekit just sat where she was, trying her best to comprehend everything she had just heard. She had guessed most of it before hand, but it still was a shock to the older kit. She flicked her tortoiseshell tail behind her, trying to calm herself. She was haunted by one word. War. War meant fighting, death and devastation. Oriolekit had never planned her future life, never dreamed of being leader or deputy or even the best warrior ever. She had just thought that she would be any normal warrior, grow up, have a family whatever. She hadn't cared. But warriors fought, warriors suffered. Warriors killed. Her mind flashed to a battle field and she shivered. She knew it probably wasn't good that a kit had been exposed to the fact there had been a skirmish and there was probably going to be a big battle, but she had asked, and she was good with that. She had wanted to know, and she had expected the answer to be bad. She couldn't loose her mother because her mother was a queen, but anything could happen to her father. She didn't even know him. Suddenly Oriolekit decided she had to find her father. But before that happened, she needed to pester her mother until she found out enough about him to find him. "Surgestorm, may I leave?" She asked, knowing that she didn't need to ask permission, but asking made her feel better.
(Sorry for the short post, writers block)

Surgestorm paused in his sorting of herbs and studied Oriolekit's face, trying to decide if he had made a mistake in telling her this news. However, she actually seemed to take it very well considering she was so young. "Uh, yeah," He meowed, moving out of her way. "You're welcome to go whenever you want." The medicine cat turned back to his herbs, gently moving things around. "Thanks for cleaning up, Oriolekit. I appreciate it," He mewed sincerely, looking over to her over his shoulder with a sad smile.

Last edited by Zero; January 16th, 2018 at 02:35 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:43 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

@Zero to Hero @NightWarrior4Life @Suspiciousmindz ))

(since the battle has already started I wasn't sure if we should continue this rp but I figured I'd post anyway.)

The three cats had finally made it to camp, Onyxwhispers neck was tired was holding Rabbitpounces scruff the whole way. She stopped once they got into the center of the clearing and began looking for Blazingstar, he needed to know about this.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old January 17th, 2018, 09:54 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
@Zero to Hero @NightWarrior4Life @Suspiciousmindz ))

(since the battle has already started I wasn't sure if we should continue this rp but I figured I'd post anyway.)

The three cats had finally made it to camp, Onyxwhispers neck was tired was holding Rabbitpounces scruff the whole way. She stopped once they got into the center of the clearing and began looking for Blazingstar, he needed to know about this.
ShineFlower placed the body of her fallen clanmate onto the ground and just sat silently staring into space. Once she snapped back to reality, the grey Molly began to lick off all the blood on RabbitPounce's pelt and groom it so it looked fairly decent. OnyxWhisper and Surgestorm would probably go off and look for Blazingstar, so the she-cat had a few moments to herself. "May StarClan light your path. I wish you happy hunting." ShineFlower whispered.
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@BluBunnie @Rubinaito

Blazingstar listened to Rosethorn speak, his ears pinned back a little with anger. Of course it was Thunderclan. It was a foolish move, now Blazingstar would have to make the first move to end the mouse-brained skirmishes between them. This meant war. Blazingstar's thoughts averted once he heard Rosethorn apologizing. He simply shook his head. "There's nothing to apologize for. You did what you had to in that situation and no one could ask any different from you," he replied before their conversation was interrupted by Onyxwhisper. His golden hues turned to look at the normally skittish feline, but they focused on a feline behind her: Rabbitpounce. A sigh left the leader's body, but he had to focus on the patrol. Surgestorm was the only one who could help with the injured, they would focus on Rabbitpounce in a moment. "Onyxwhisper," the ginger tom spoke in attempt to catch her attention. Soon enough warriors would be gathering to sit vigil with Rabbitpounce, so he preferred to keep his voice a little more low now. "Rosethorn filled me in on the majority of what happened and you did good, putting an end to that fight," he spoke to his deputy, though his voice sounded defeated. The clan knew what to expect next.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 20th, 2018 at 02:57 PM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@seasalt

Blazingstar was the first to make it out of the camp entrance, his tail was high as he started to lead the way towards the hill he had mentioned. Flarekit wouldn't know the way -- assuming she'd never left the camp before. The ginger tom took his time, knowing that the first time out was always the most exciting and she'd probably want to look at everything. Not to mention the smells might get overwhelming at first. As he walked, he made sure Flarekit stayed in sight as he enjoyed the views around him as well. Leaf-bare could be pretty some days and Blazingstar didn't mind the cold. His thick, fluffy pelt kept most of it out so he was more concerned about Flarekit. Kitten fluff only did so much for the kits, which was another reason they were only going to go to the hill and come back. He didn't want her getting sick. Sickness in leaf-bare was always the worst because you didn't know what it could turn in to.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread