Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:48 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2018, 05:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Aphmau plushie (only 7 tries to get the mention to work)
Mistkit sniffed for any other cat but didn’t sense any and walked into a kit before cowering, expecting they’d throw stones at her, as this is her first trip back to the nursery, ever since she recovered from being stoned or really stones being thrown at her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 20th, 2018 at 05:51 PM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 08:07 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Garterstar jumped at Snakegrowl with a snarl, aiming for his back. He little fluff ball looked hilarious, but his face was contorted into a tight angry mess and he meantime businesses. Sure, it was a game, but Garterstar wasn’t one to understand that games were meant to be fun. For him, if you played a game, you had to win.

Snakegrowl yelped as his brother leaped at him,
paws frozen to the ground of the nursery so he couldn't avoid his attack.
He looked a bit silly, all fluffy, but he was obviously determined to win. Snakegrowl knew Garterstar liked to win every game they played, and he took them very seriously. He braced himself for his brother to land on his back,
since his paws still felt like they were glued to the floor.
Old January 20th, 2018, 08:51 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Ryder

Quote:
The small kitten rolled onto her back, head resting against his leg as she peered up at him with her bright blue-hued eyes shining up at him. She was not a newborn, that was certain through what he could tell right now. As he had thought before, this shekit had to be around two, maybe three moons old right now - so why was she abandoned along with the rest of her littermates like they were some rotten pieces of prey? That sole thought sickened Hawkfeather, knowing that kittens were precious and special, being the future generation for many cats and for someone to treat them so carelessly. He had never met someone so cruel and he never wanted to. “So, do you have a name, little one?” The tan-furred tomcat murmured, as almost to himself more than anything as he lifted a paw and gently dangled it over her, to which the kitten uttered a squeak and attempted to grab it with her tiny, softened paws. Hawkfeather was too lost in thought, looking down at the kitten, to realize that his beloved mate, Caracalspirit, had spotted him and was making her way over to him from another part of the clearing. When she licked his ear, he almost jumped in surprise, his heartbeat racing for a moment as he looked to her. She greeted him with her usual sweetened tone, calling him his usual nickname that he had been stuck with since they had become close. However, her happy and carefree expression soon changed as the caracat’s gaze lowered to the kitten in his paws. She murmured questioning words in utter surprise at this and the tomcat immediately felt that dreaded lump return to his throat. He didn’t know what to say, would she even believe his tale or would she assume the worst - that he cheated on her with some other shecat and this kitten was the outcome. That was not the case and he knew that, but convincing Caracalspirit would be another situation altogether. Being too involved in his worrisome thoughts, Hawkfeather did not catch the words that she mumbled under her breath, but he did hear her ask to explain himself as she sat down across from him in the chilly clearing. He looked up at her for a moment with his amber-hued eyes, hoping that she would be able to see the truth within them. “Caracalspirit, sweetheart, I swear that this kitten is not mine. I would never even dare..” He didn’t even have the guts to finish the thought out loud, “I was out for my usual hunting trip as I told you I would do when I awoke in out moss nest this morning.” The male proceeding to explain his story, “I had scented a rabbit and immediately went after it, but another scent caught my attention and I just couldn’t keep myself from investigating. What I found.. It was a terrible sight and I am glad that you did not have to witness it.” Hawkfeather solemnly shook his head, “I found this young shekit among some bushes, all by herself with no mother or any adult cat nearby. I did not have the heart to just leave her there to die, so I brought her back here.” He was silent for a moment as he looked down at the shekit, who was looking over at Caracalspirit with wide, curious eyes before uttering a tiny mew. “I don’t know what to do, my love. I’ve never had really experience with situations like these.” Hawkfeather was silent after that, not really knowing what else to possibly say now.
Caracalspirit pawed her mates ear. "I didn't imply it was yours," she mewed, nudging his paw slightly away to get a better look at the tiny kit. "As for what to do with it - obviously we care for it. I think I'd be suited for it," she mewed with confidence, heart soaring as a grin appeared on her face. She'd wanted kits for a bit now, and suddenly one had appeared right before her. Okay, maybe it wasn't magic, but it was a coincidence certainly. The only problem was, she wasn't sure how to..actually..be a good parent at the moment. She knew she had to make sure the kit was safe.. and feed it..but otherwise she was clueless. She looked at her mate, then the kit. Well, this was an interesting morning.
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:02 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

The upcoming Windclan versus Thunderclan battle made Thea nauseating. She didn’t like the thought of wars, or battles, or fights, or anything in the section of violence! The cream colored Molly stayed rooted in the nursery with the other queens. Her kits had been playing not too far from her. Thea had been waiting at the entrance of the nursery to see if she could spot a familiar ginger tom. Before Blazingstar called forth the battling warriors - Weaselshade being one of them, she begged him to stay. He could keep the nursery safe! He would be safe, but obviously Weaselshade never listened to her. Thea knew he was as stubborn as she was. She was probably way worse, however. The molly’s small paws itched with nervousness, her mind was scrambled with thoughts that Weaselshade possibly got wounded in the battle. What if he died? That was quite an exaggeration, and it made her small body twitch. She stole a glance at her kits, and for the first time in her life as a clan cat; she prayed to Starclan. Please allow the father of my kits to be unharmed, to be safe, and to be strong. Please, Starclan, fight alongside him. Please, Starclan, don’t take him away. His kits need him. They need a father... Thea’s ears pinned to her head as she continued to watch the entrance. “Weaselshade...if you come back alive I promise to be nicer to you...” It was an empty promise, but it was a desperate one that she whispered to herself. Her eyes caught hold of Raccoonkit trying to crawl pass her and into the opened moors, but Thea had roughly push the kit back with her tail. To retaliate, Raccoonkit threw himself at his mother’s tail, using it as prey. Normally, his sharp teeth would cause the mother to howl, but she was in a state of freight, so she allowed her troublesome son to get his way. Raccoonkit always had such an attitude lately...

@Mystical
Old January 21st, 2018, 07:20 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The upcoming Windclan versus Thunderclan battle made Thea nauseating. She didn’t like the thought of wars, or battles, or fights, or anything in the section of violence! The cream colored Molly stayed rooted in the nursery with the other queens. Her kits had been playing not too far from her. Thea had been waiting at the entrance of the nursery to see if she could spot a familiar ginger tom. Before Blazingstar called forth the battling warriors - Weaselshade being one of them, she begged him to stay. He could keep the nursery safe! He would be safe, but obviously Weaselshade never listened to her. Thea knew he was as stubborn as she was. She was probably way worse, however. The molly’s small paws itched with nervousness, her mind was scrambled with thoughts that Weaselshade possibly got wounded in the battle. What if he died? That was quite an exaggeration, and it made her small body twitch. She stole a glance at her kits, and for the first time in her life as a clan cat; she prayed to Starclan. Please allow the father of my kits to be unharmed, to be safe, and to be strong. Please, Starclan, fight alongside him. Please, Starclan, don’t take him away. His kits need him. They need a father... Thea’s ears pinned to her head as she continued to watch the entrance. “Weaselshade...if you come back alive I promise to be nicer to you...” It was an empty promise, but it was a desperate one that she whispered to herself. Her eyes caught hold of Raccoonkit trying to crawl pass her and into the opened moors, but Thea had roughly push the kit back with her tail. To retaliate, Raccoonkit threw himself at his mother’s tail, using it as prey. Normally, his sharp teeth would cause the mother to howl, but she was in a state of freight, so she allowed her troublesome son to get his way. Raccoonkit always had such an attitude lately...

@Mystical

Weaselshade entered the nursery almost directly after he returned to WindClan. He had waited outside for a while, grooming his fur until it was clean of blood, but he knew that Thea and the kits would be able to see the one on his muzzle and face despite his attempts to hide it. Finally he walked in, and was surprised to find Thea watching the entrance to the nursery so closely. It was obvious she had been looking for someone. Weaselshade highly doubted it was him, perhaps a friend, but given the way that Thea had been acting towards him before the war made it possible that she was indeed waiting for him to return. Weaselshade walked up to Thea, trying to smile as he looked at her and the kits playing somewhere around her. His smile grew when he saw Raccoonkit holding onto his mother tail and acting as if it was prey. "Raccoonkit!" He laughed, picking the kitten up by the scruff of his neck and placed the kitten down on the ground in front of him. He couldn't say he was surprised that Raccoonkit had been the kit tackling his mothers tail, he had seemed like a troublesome kit when he had been born, pushing his sisters around. Though Silhouettekit had pushed him back, she had not seemed like a kit who would tackle her mothers tail, or do much bad really. Weaselshade turned his attention back to Thea and smiled a small smile, wondering how she would react to the wound on his face. "How are you?" He asked sheepishly, purposely trying to get them to have a conversation about her instead of one about him and his injuries.
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Spiderpaw looked at her, trying to hold in his cough. "yeah I think i'm coming down with something. I don't know what and I'm too afraid to go to the medicine cat, because if there isn't something wrong with me i don't want to make a fool out of myself like I've done before." Spiderpaw replied, choking on a cough. The apprentice let out a loud sneeze, making some cats turn heads at him.
@Raven & Co; (found it!)
Blossompaw's gaze didn't leave him and she pressed against him, looking up in his eyes. "Spiderpaw... At least go see Surgestorm... Because if you are sick, you could... You know... Give it to others, and I'm sure it's the last thing the clan wants during a battle..." She added and licked his chest, she loved him like no one, she cared about him more than anyone did, otherwise, when she saw him cough, she would've stayed away, but here she was, her face in his chest. "You won't make a fool out of yourself if you're keeping the clan safe, because... My mom passed away due to white cough and I don't want anyone else to go through that, and I don't want to lose you like that too." The apprentice mewed, though, she wasn't sad, but she wanted him to think about what he was doing.

Last edited by Gone; January 21st, 2018 at 09:02 AM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:06 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Snakegrowl yelped as his brother leaped at him,
paws frozen to the ground of the nursery so he couldn't avoid his attack.
He looked a bit silly, all fluffy, but he was obviously determined to win. Snakegrowl knew Garterstar liked to win every game they played, and he took them very seriously. He braced himself for his brother to land on his back,
since his paws still felt like they were glued to the floor.
(Is hareleap fighting in the war?)

Garterstar collided with Snakegrowl like a fluffy supernova, tumbling over his brother’s head and onto the nursery floor. “I got you! Take that,” the little tom said as he puffed out his chest jokingly. “You can never defeat me!”

”Now now, I’m sure you to are just as strong as each other, but please be careful! I know fighting as a kit seems very exciting, but I don’t want you to get hurt before you become an apprentice.” Paleheart’s hogh pitched voice stopped Garterstar in his tracks, the ran kitten slightly afraid to move. It wasn’t that he was scared of his mom, no, it was just that unlike that normal intimidation factor, how kind her tone was made Garterstar wonder if she was actually mad. With Paleheart, you could never really tell.
”Sorry mom...”

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 21st, 2018, 11:51 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade entered the nursery almost directly after he returned to WindClan. He had waited outside for a while, grooming his fur until it was clean of blood, but he knew that Thea and the kits would be able to see the one on his muzzle and face despite his attempts to hide it. Finally he walked in, and was surprised to find Thea watching the entrance to the nursery so closely. It was obvious she had been looking for someone. Weaselshade highly doubted it was him, perhaps a friend, but given the way that Thea had been acting towards him before the war made it possible that she was indeed waiting for him to return. Weaselshade walked up to Thea, trying to smile as he looked at her and the kits playing somewhere around her. His smile grew when he saw Raccoonkit holding onto his mother tail and acting as if it was prey. "Raccoonkit!" He laughed, picking the kitten up by the scruff of his neck and placed the kitten down on the ground in front of him. He couldn't say he was surprised that Raccoonkit had been the kit tackling his mothers tail, he had seemed like a troublesome kit when he had been born, pushing his sisters around. Though Silhouettekit had pushed him back, she had not seemed like a kit who would tackle her mothers tail, or do much bad really. Weaselshade turned his attention back to Thea and smiled a small smile, wondering how she would react to the wound on his face. "How are you?" He asked sheepishly, purposely trying to get them to have a conversation about her instead of one about him and his injuries.
When Weaselshade waltzed through the nursery, passing the creamy feline up; it seemed like time had stopped. She didn’t see him go abruptly pass her. She seen him in slow motion. Her expression had contorted into one of disbelief. The fact that those scars on his face was visible enough. It meant that he had got hurt. First, she couldn’t move because she was simply watching him. She observed how he picked up Raccoonkit, and the kit was displeased at having his fun ruined. His little claws had slipped out, and he tried to paw at his father with desperate slashes as if to say; Put me down! But Weaselshade had laughed, he was unfazed by Raccoonkit’s rebellion. The fact that Weaselshade had laughed. Like it was a funny situation. Thea had prayed to a bunch of dead cats she didn’t believe in. She made an empty promise to herself about Weaselshade. Sometimes promises are meant to be broken. Since that tom didn’t die in battle, the stars know I will kill him myself! Thea blinked her eyes, and she slowly turned around to pad behind Weaselshade. Once he set their son down, Raccoonkit let out a hiss, which mainly came out as a squeal. Thea quietly purred at her son, and bent down to lick his ears. Raccoonkit has pulled away from the oncoming grooming session, so Thea used a paw to direct her son to rough house with his sisters. Raccoonkit was a bit...devilish on his sister’s. More than once she had to reprimand him to play safely with them.
Finally. Thea turned to the tom, her gaze questioning and her expression unreadable. Her ears had perked. She was waiting for Weaselshade to give her a good explanation, but he wanted to dodge around the bush it seem. How are you? Thea’s nose scrunched up. Okay, two can play that game. “Oh, I’m doing fine. Just the usual. Taking care of the kits. Your daughters are no problem at all, but that son of yours know how to get on someone’s nerves!” She gave a light hearted giggle. Thea had took a few steps closer to Weaselshade, her gaze flicking to his scars, but then she sidestepped, looking away from him as she dragged the tip of her tail to touch the fur on his chest. She turned her head to look down at an empty spot of the nursery. “I remembered that it was a battle today. I remember that I told you to stay. You would be safe here. At least protecting the camp, but someone didn’t listen to me,” her eyes narrowed. “But, you went to fight because you never listen to me. And, now...” Her blue eyes finally turned to look up at the tom. A hidden fire clouded by a soft expression. She drew her tail under his chin. “...look at you.” She pulled away. Thea shook her head, closing her eyes for a moment to recollect calmness. When she opened her orbs once more, she glared at her companion.How are you? How are you!? You come in here like everything is okay! I can see it, Weaselshade. I can smell it. I told you stay, did I not? You’re lucky you didn’t end up dead.” That faint smell of iron, that crimson color was no doubt blood. She couldn’t really see the blood, as he must had groomed himself but she could faintly smell it. She wanted to usher him away from the kits so they didn’t see or smell him like this. In the end, she was lucky that he didn’t end up dead.

Last edited by Brilliance; January 21st, 2018 at 11:53 AM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 05:19 PM
Sharky-Lou

My Mood: Cheerful

Redcloud emerged into the clearing, sighing rather heavily as she opened her eyes slowly. Sleeping was her favorite thing to do, but maybe she did sleep a little too much today. Padding softly to the fresh-kill pile, she took one of the hares. She told herself she would go hunting later to make up for eating it as she bent down and tore it apart, eating slowly. The stoic she-cat scanned her eyes around the clearing, before returning them to her meal. Nothing of interest caught her eye, and she instead focused on finishing her meal before a quick stroll through the territory for a hunt.
Old January 21st, 2018, 06:22 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

When Weaselshade waltzed through the nursery, passing the creamy feline up; it seemed like time had stopped. She didn’t see him go abruptly pass her. She seen him in slow motion. Her expression had contorted into one of disbelief. The fact that those scars on his face was visible enough. It meant that he had got hurt. First, she couldn’t move because she was simply watching him. She observed how he picked up Raccoonkit, and the kit was displeased at having his fun ruined. His little claws had slipped out, and he tried to paw at his father with desperate slashes as if to say; Put me down! But Weaselshade had laughed, he was unfazed by Raccoonkit’s rebellion. The fact that Weaselshade had laughed. Like it was a funny situation. Thea had prayed to a bunch of dead cats she didn’t believe in. She made an empty promise to herself about Weaselshade. Sometimes promises are meant to be broken. Since that tom didn’t die in battle, the stars know I will kill him myself! Thea blinked her eyes, and she slowly turned around to pad behind Weaselshade. Once he set their son down, Raccoonkit let out a hiss, which mainly came out as a squeal. Thea quietly purred at her son, and bent down to lick his ears. Raccoonkit has pulled away from the oncoming grooming session, so Thea used a paw to direct her son to rough house with his sisters. Raccoonkit was a bit...devilish on his sister’s. More than once she had to reprimand him to play safely with them.
Finally. Thea turned to the tom, her gaze questioning and her expression unreadable. Her ears had perked. She was waiting for Weaselshade to give her a good explanation, but he wanted to dodge around the bush it seem. How are you? Thea’s nose scrunched up. Okay, two can play that game. “Oh, I’m doing fine. Just the usual. Taking care of the kits. Your daughters are no problem at all, but that son of yours know how to get on someone’s nerves!” She gave a light hearted giggle. Thea had took a few steps closer to Weaselshade, her gaze flicking to his scars, but then she sidestepped, looking away from him as she dragged the tip of her tail to touch the fur on his chest. She turned her head to look down at an empty spot of the nursery. “I remembered that it was a battle today. I remember that I told you to stay. You would be safe here. At least protecting the camp, but someone didn’t listen to me,” her eyes narrowed. “But, you went to fight because you never listen to me. And, now...” Her blue eyes finally turned to look up at the tom. A hidden fire clouded by a soft expression. She drew her tail under his chin. “...look at you.” She pulled away. Thea shook her head, closing her eyes for a moment to recollect calmness. When she opened her orbs once more, she glared at her companion.How are you? How are you!? You come in here like everything is okay! I can see it, Weaselshade. I can smell it. I told you stay, did I not? You’re lucky you didn’t end up dead.” That faint smell of iron, that crimson color was no doubt blood. She couldn’t really see the blood, as he must had groomed himself but she could faintly smell it. She wanted to usher him away from the kits so they didn’t see or smell him like this. In the end, she was lucky that he didn’t end up dead.

Weaselshade smiled looking at the tom compared to his two tussling sisters. What Thea said was true, he was the little devil in the litter. While his sisters acted like regular kits, besides Silhouettekit's roughness everynow and then, but Raccoonkit was anything but normal. He was crazy, but adorable nonetheless. He opened his mouth about to say something back to her, but when he did he heard her begin to speak again. He stepped back a little bit, shocked at her sudden change in mood. She had assumed she would be upset, but not screaming in his face like he was a kit who had ran away. Weaselshade stepped back. He placed the tip of his tail on her shoulders trying to calm her, even though he knew his action was probably in vain. "Thea, I know what you told me to do, and I'm sorry." He said, surprising himself with his one words. He knew that he cared for Thea, and he knew he was capable of saying nice things to her, but never had he imagined he would ever apologize to her. It just sort of happened. Continuing on Weaselshade avoided her gaze, afraid of how she might act. "I was out there fighting for you and the kits, I knew you would be safe because of the other cats guarding the camp." Tears sparkled in the tom's eyes, fighting violently to free them selves, he had to close his eyes to hold them back. Taking a deep breath he smiled sheepishly. "Guess I didn't think that I was going to run into the ThunderClan deputy." Weaselshade knew he had fled the battle, but he still felt good about the wound he had inflicted on Passionblaze's leg. He may have not won, but to him it was good enough. He opened his eyes again, and looked her straight in the eye. "I'm sorry." He said again, and then looked away. He didn't know how he had managed to stay so calm throughout all of that, he never expected he could have done it without yelling. But he had, and he was glad. He looked at his own kits, and at the other kits playing in the nursery. He smiled, glad to be back in such a familiar place.