Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Wolfhive Roleplays
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:00 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by Blazing
Today 03:00 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:32 AM
Forever Home
by Estelle
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 01:12 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 01:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2018, 12:31 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Honeythistle didn't appear to be deeply asleep when Dovecoo turned to look at him. She hadn't noticed the chirping bird or Honeythistle's return to consciousness, as she'd still been asleep when the bird had made its noise. Now, the tom was back in a light sleep, which Dovecoo supposed was the only type of sleep he ever had. He looked only slightly different when he was sleeping, since his ears were still perked as always. However, his face held a calm expression that Honeythistle rarely wore in his waking hours. Dovecoo would even describe him as cute while he was sleeping, though she knew he wouldn't like it. The thought made her giggle quietly and she smiled as she flicked her bright blue eyes from his little nose to the fur and whiskers that were flattened on the side of his face where he was sleeping. It was little moments like this that made her love him. She gave him a quick, good morning lick and pulled back to watch as his eyes fluttered open. "Morning, Honey." She whispered softly, to not disturb any sleeping queens or kits. Dovecoo pulled away somewhat disappointedly as Honeythistle got up. She had hoped he would stay for a bit. But, his stretching and grooming of his chest fur, which Dovecoo didn't recognize as a sign of embarrassment, suggested that he would be leaving soon. She gave an affirmative murmur to his question and asked in a sleepy, calm voice, "Where are you off to so early?" Yawning, the molly rolled onto her back and stretched her legs into the air before flopping back onto her side and getting into a sitting position, facing Honeythistle.

“I actually didn’t mean to sleep in here at all.”
Honeythistle rumbled, a coarse purr forming in his throat. “I have to admit, I did a pretty darn good job on this nest. It’s so comfortable! I’m almost envious of you, Dove.” The silver tom chuckled as he kneaded the nest softly with his paws to straighten out the disheveled side that he curled up on. “And, the fact that you were practically pinning down here, so it was impossible to leave.” He purred once more. It was an exaggeration, obviously, as he could had left if he wanted to. He never minded sharing nests with his mates. Plus, if he had left, Dovecoo would probably feel displeased at such, or maybe forget that he was her company at all during Moon high. Once he was satisfied at placing the nest back in place, Honeythistle watched as Dovecoo stretched, answering his question, so he nodded in turn. Honeythistle knew he couldn’t stay in the nursery all day. He didn’t want to invade the queens’ personal time, so he stood on his paws to step out Sovecoo’s nest. He supposed that he would get some errands done. Like the fact that he still needed to handle Crimsonblaze’s situation. He still haven’t found a suitable queen for his son. Or, he could go on a patrol, but then that would mean he would have to interact with Halfgaze. Honeythistle found that the Molly who got the acquisition of deputy was a depressing thing. Honeythistle didn’t even view her as a clan mate, let alone a deputy. He thought best to avoid her or some verbal abuse would be out in the open when it shouldn’t be. Hunting? Hm, that didn’t sound too bad. He could do with cracking his bones. Honeythistle finally turned to Dovecoo, lightly shrugging his shoulders. “Just regular business.” His answer was vague because that’s all she needed to know in his opinion. “I’ll see you by the end of the day,” he hoped. He still needed to spend time with Pearlstream liked he promised. Before he could become too stressed when it came to family affairs, Honeythistle’s eyes roamed around the nursery. It was no harm in having a hunting buddy. And, who could best fit the deal than one of his queens? He felt that since he spent the night, and the practically the entire day with Dovecoo, he didn’t want his other queens believing that he was neglecting them. When his eyes trained on Rosenose for a moment, he teasingly flicked his tail towards Dovecoo, “Don’t miss me too much, Dove.”
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream was fine sorting herbs into their herb wall. it was growing less cold, still snow on the ground, but ice was melting and wind wasnt making their skin feel like ice anymore. but they dropped everything once they heard nightpaws voice, and it only worried them more with the tone it was being used in. They whipped their head around and were on their paws in an instant, amber hues drawing themselves across nightpaws body for any injuries. what had happened? why was she so upset?

"Night, im right here, deep breaths. whats wrong?" they mewed, voice gentle but just as frantic.

"Goosekit," they mewed softly. Starry cats? No. no no no. they coudlnt lose another, just just couldnt. they couldnt. they wouldnt. they started to poke at the kits side roughly with their muzzle, trying their best to wake them up, anything.
--
"Scorn me?" they mewed, voice leveled out, brows furrowing. daydream received alot of criticism for their gender, how they ran things, and so on. it still stung every time. "You wont be killed for this, ill make sure of this. never be scared to tell your medicine cat anything, okay?"

Daydreams ears perked to the sound of a mollys voice, raising a brow when seeing who it was. Wildblossom, a shecat they had treated when they first became medcat. that had been awhile ago now. they now had scars and seen things a cat their age shouldnt. so much had changed. "Unfortunately," they mewed, chuckling at their own dark joke, "howve you been?"
Goosekit gave a small grunt, as if he felt the pain his eyes began to glaze over, as they flutter open slightly. He still had one paw in the real world, and three in Starclan.

Soaringkit gave a nod,” I know, please don’t be mad when I say this. I believe my parents can kill you easier than you can defend yourself.” She gulped I don’t think Daydream can pin down a queen and warrior attempting to murder them...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:01 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

“I actually didn’t mean to sleep in here at all.”
Honeythistle rumbled, a coarse purr forming in his throat. “I have to admit, I did a pretty darn good job on this nest. It’s so comfortable! I’m almost envious of you, Dove.” The silver tom chuckled as he kneaded the nest softly with his paws to straighten out the disheveled side that he curled up on. “And, the fact that you were practically pinning down here, so it was impossible to leave.” He purred once more. It was an exaggeration, obviously, as he could had left if he wanted to. He never minded sharing nests with his mates. Plus, if he had left, Dovecoo would probably feel displeased at such, or maybe forget that he was her company at all during Moon high. Once he was satisfied at placing the nest back in place, Honeythistle watched as Dovecoo stretched, answering his question, so he nodded in turn. Honeythistle knew he couldn’t stay in the nursery all day. He didn’t want to invade the queens’ personal time, so he stood on his paws to step out Sovecoo’s nest. He supposed that he would get some errands done. Like the fact that he still needed to handle Crimsonblaze’s situation. He still haven’t found a suitable queen for his son. Or, he could go on a patrol, but then that would mean he would have to interact with Halfgaze. Honeythistle found that the Molly who got the acquisition of deputy was a depressing thing. Honeythistle didn’t even view her as a clan mate, let alone a deputy. He thought best to avoid her or some verbal abuse would be out in the open when it shouldn’t be. Hunting? Hm, that didn’t sound too bad. He could do with cracking his bones. Honeythistle finally turned to Dovecoo, lightly shrugging his shoulders. “Just regular business.” His answer was vague because that’s all she needed to know in his opinion. “I’ll see you by the end of the day,” he hoped. He still needed to spend time with Pearlstream liked he promised. Before he could become too stressed when it came to family affairs, Honeythistle’s eyes roamed around the nursery. It was no harm in having a hunting buddy. And, who could best fit the deal than one of his queens? He felt that since he spent the night, and the practically the entire day with Dovecoo, he didn’t want his other queens believing that he was neglecting them. When his eyes trained on Rosenose for a moment, he teasingly flicked his tail towards Dovecoo, “Don’t miss me too much, Dove.”
Dovecoo smiled in amusement as Honeythistle spoke about his intentions to leave the night before. She hadn't minded his staying with her. In fact, she quite liked waking up to the feeling of his fur brushing hers and his breathing by her ears. As Honeythistle busied himself with patting down the disheveled moss, Dovecoo yawned and stretched and rolled to get a better view of him. She was resting now slightly askew in the nest, staring up at Honeythistle with serene blue eyes. Morning was one of Dovecoo's favorite times, since it almost always came with a feeling of calmness. No one spoke loudly or did anything too jarring when it was early in the morning. It gave her a peaceful quiet that was perfect for thinking. When Honeythistle mentioned that she had pinned him down, making it impossible for him to leave, the petite feline let out a chuckle. "Oh of course!" She purred languidly, looking at her paws as she stretched them before her before turning her gaze back to the tom with a teasing smile, "We both know I'm far too heavy for you. How could you ever move me aside to escape? You had to bend to my will and stay all night, for you couldn't hope to overpower me!" Dovecoo was rarely sarcastic, and in fact wasn't even sarcastic in that moment. Sarcasm is used with a more harmful intent. Dovecoo was simply teasing Honeythistle in a light way about the obvious difference in size. Dovecoo was small by any standards and definitely not as strong as Honeythistle, even when she was fully trained. She could've taken him on with some ease in battle, winning by her speed, when her training was sharp. But, she hadn't practiced hunting or fighting in moons and her skill was as dull as a young apprentice's. She would have no hope in defeating Honeythistle in battle in this state. But, Dovecoo didn't think of that. She was hardly aware of her new weakness, still believing herself to be in her pique physical shape of before despite her lack of exercise or training in the last few moons. The molly sat up when Honeythistle appeared to be leaving and gave him a disappointed look. His vague answer was more satisfying to her now than it would have been before; she'd learned to expect few details of Honeythistle's life. Still, she was unhappy. What was she supposed to do while he was away? She had no responsibilities to tend to. As a forever queen, Dovecoo didn't need to worry about any warrior duties. But, she'd only become Honeythistle's mate a short time ago. She didn't have any kits to care for yet. She frowned at his teasing goodbye and watched as he started to leave, standing to stop him. "But, what should I do?" She asked, quickly. A single thought that she shouldn't argue with him flashed across her mind but Dovecoo rationalized it by thinking that she wasn't arguing, simply wondering. In order to temper her question, Dovecoo smiled and added in a soft voice, "It's just...I don't have any duties to see to and no kits to watch over. One can only spend so much time eating and exchanging pleasantries. What if I...came with you! Just to observe?" Dovecoo tilted her head pleadingly, not wanting to be left to sit by herself in the nursery all day. Sure, her wild thoughts were wonderful for those moments when there was nothing to do. She could sit for hours lost in thought, but a whole day? That seemed like a lot of time to be alone.
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:09 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@julean
~+~
Dusktalon entered the camp, she carried a mouse and a shrew by their tails. The she-cat walked over to the kill pile and dropped the prey. Dusktalon looked at her paws and began tossing dirt on them. She sat down and looked around camp. Who next... She thought. Hm, I’ll figure it out... The warrior closed her eyes and replayed her bully’s death again in her mind. She grinned at the thought of another cat dying again. She wanted to kill another cat, but who. Her eyes scanned the camp again. After a few moments she gave up and decided to wait until someone left camp again.
[Writers Block]
Ferretfoot planted her paws on the soft soil that was 23 moons familiar to her- the camp. The refreshing scent of clanmates filled her nostrils as the taste of mouse blood lingered in her mouth, trotting over and dropping her prize into the fresh-kill pile.
The innocent molly widened her eyes to take in her surroundings, glancing over the everyday cats until her eyes landed on Dusktalon. She began to wander over, reaching the she and dropping her bottom to a sitting position,
grooming herself. "Successful hunt! I smell it on you. We're one in the same!"

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old January 21st, 2018, 02:14 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“I’d rather die then go back to that clan” she spat then looked shocked. The tone she just used wasn’t very respectful, especially since he was older then her. She felt anger burn through her pelt, anger towards that clan but he asked so she’ll answer “I’m sorry for snapping..” she whispered apologetically. “If I go back I’ll die. I ran away from that clan because they didn’t listen to me, they thought I was lying” she began. Mist took a deep shuddering breath and continued “my broth mother tried to drown me for not listening. I couldn’t take anymore of the pain and ran away here. Pinewish took me in..” she finished, closing her eyes against the memories. ‘I wonder what he’s thinking..he must really dislike me now’ Mist thought to herself crouching low to the ground.
Shock pulsed through Ashnose as the kit spoke negatively of her birth Clan. He'd never in a million seasons speak that way about ShadowClan. Then again, ShadowClan had treated him well since the moment he was born. His Clanmates were the best and the only Clanmates he would ever wish for. After all, ShadowClan was the strongest and best Clan of them all, besides StarClan of course. Mistkit must have seen that, even at such a young age. Why else would she have been in ShadowClan rather than any of the other Clans. Her story was a bit strange, and Ashnose remained a little suspicious of the young cat however. He'd have to keep an eye on her.

"No need to apologize." Ashnose mewed, trying to soften his amber gaze. He placed his gray tail over the kit's shoulders in a comforting manner. "Your anger is understandable. Any cat who chooses to live in RiverClan and stays there has got bees in their brain. At least you're smarter than that." The warrior paused for a moment as he tried to chose his words carefully. "Your story, however sad and awful it is, doesn't matter anymore. Not while you're a ShadowClan cat." His voice was soft rather than critical. "I'm sorry all of that happened, but you're in ShadowClan now. This is a fresh start for you, yeah?" The tom's amber eyes bored into the kit. He waited for the confirmation. He waited for the kit to show the sign of loyalty to ShadowClan that he needed. If Mistkit wasn't loyal to ShadowClan, especially after all that had happened to her, it would be a problem. She was young, however. Young cats were easily swayed and Ashnose was sure he could make a loyal ShadowClan cat out of this kit.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:08 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@2018 Okapi

Acornfall moved swiftly from the elder's den, his fur ruffled up against the cool breezy afternoon. His eyes were watching every movement in the clearing, making sure to avoid the larger groups of cats just in case he lost his footing. His goal was the fresh kill pile and he was quickly gaining on the warm pieces of prey just laying there. Being an elder had its perks, one being that he was able to eat when he pleases, but no meal was complete without some company...

Acorn approached the pile, snagging a fresh squirrel with a delicate paw. His mouth was watering at the meaty scent that flooded his senses, but he needed to find someone first. He could always visit his friend Daydream, but they may be busy with their duties... Glancing around once more, Acorn spotted Dawnpaw a bit aways, a warm smile on his face as he wobbled over to the apprentice. "Good afternoon Dawnpaw! Care to share a meal?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:56 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Dovecoo smiled in amusement as Honeythistle spoke about his intentions to leave the night before. She hadn't minded his staying with her. In fact, she quite liked waking up to the feeling of his fur brushing hers and his breathing by her ears. As Honeythistle busied himself with patting down the disheveled moss, Dovecoo yawned and stretched and rolled to get a better view of him. She was resting now slightly askew in the nest, staring up at Honeythistle with serene blue eyes. Morning was one of Dovecoo's favorite times, since it almost always came with a feeling of calmness. No one spoke loudly or did anything too jarring when it was early in the morning. It gave her a peaceful quiet that was perfect for thinking. When Honeythistle mentioned that she had pinned him down, making it impossible for him to leave, the petite feline let out a chuckle. "Oh of course!" She purred languidly, looking at her paws as she stretched them before her before turning her gaze back to the tom with a teasing smile, "We both know I'm far too heavy for you. How could you ever move me aside to escape? You had to bend to my will and stay all night, for you couldn't hope to overpower me!" Dovecoo was rarely sarcastic, and in fact wasn't even sarcastic in that moment. Sarcasm is used with a more harmful intent. Dovecoo was simply teasing Honeythistle in a light way about the obvious difference in size. Dovecoo was small by any standards and definitely not as strong as Honeythistle, even when she was fully trained. She could've taken him on with some ease in battle, winning by her speed, when her training was sharp. But, she hadn't practiced hunting or fighting in moons and her skill was as dull as a young apprentice's. She would have no hope in defeating Honeythistle in battle in this state. But, Dovecoo didn't think of that. She was hardly aware of her new weakness, still believing herself to be in her pique physical shape of before despite her lack of exercise or training in the last few moons. The molly sat up when Honeythistle appeared to be leaving and gave him a disappointed look. His vague answer was more satisfying to her now than it would have been before; she'd learned to expect few details of Honeythistle's life. Still, she was unhappy. What was she supposed to do while he was away? She had no responsibilities to tend to. As a forever queen, Dovecoo didn't need to worry about any warrior duties. But, she'd only become Honeythistle's mate a short time ago. She didn't have any kits to care for yet. She frowned at his teasing goodbye and watched as he started to leave, standing to stop him. "But, what should I do?" She asked, quickly. A single thought that she shouldn't argue with him flashed across her mind but Dovecoo rationalized it by thinking that she wasn't arguing, simply wondering. In order to temper her question, Dovecoo smiled and added in a soft voice, "It's just...I don't have any duties to see to and no kits to watch over. One can only spend so much time eating and exchanging pleasantries. What if I...came with you! Just to observe?" Dovecoo tilted her head pleadingly, not wanting to be left to sit by herself in the nursery all day. Sure, her wild thoughts were wonderful for those moments when there was nothing to do. She could sit for hours lost in thought, but a whole day? That seemed like a lot of time to be alone.
As Honeythistle finished pawing at the nest, he had lazily stretched once more. Shaking one paw at a time as he stood up to tower over the white Molly. She had finished her stretches, now looking up at him with brilliant blue eyes. Honeythistle had tilted his head slightly, then rolled his eyes towards the ceiling of the den at her innocent sarcasm. It didn’t come out as such, Honeythidtle noted. So, she must had been teasing him. “I guess that means you need to lay off the mice for a while, don’t you think?” He chortled, sweeping in to nuzzle her ear. Her physique wasn’t at all horrible. Even though being a queen, she wouldn’t exercise as much as a warrior would. Honeythistle viewed the pretty feline as eye candy. He was pretty sure when he was walking proudly with the alabaster queen by his side, she was the eye candy. Yet, he was the lucky one to get to love her. But, as she teased him, he threw a playful retort back, a glimmer of love entering into the hue of his yellow grassy eyes. Honeythistle slowly stepped out the nursery, bidding Dovecoo a goodbye. As he was getting ready to walk towards Rosenose, Dovecoo’s voice had called to him. Honeythistle turned his head, giving her a questioning look. “Yes, Dove?” He expected her to tell him to bring her back freshkill, which she wouldn’t have to because that was already on his agenda. Honeythistle had blinked. Then, he turned around to face her. “Well, you can watch over the other queens,” he suggested softly. His voice was shadowed however, because she was speaking again. She wanted to come with him. Honeythistle lifted a paw and shook his head. “You need to stay here. You don’t have to come everywhere with me.” He used his tail to lay it across Dovecoo’s flank. Honeythistle would had felt bad for leaving her here, but being in the nursery was something she needed to get used to. She was right! She didn’t have kits to watch over. Honeythistle had leaned in to nuzzle her cheek, but a soft furry figure had hit him, prompting Honeythistle to pull back, and twist his body to see his youngest daughter.
Papayakit padded around drowsily, but no doubt she heard the voice of her father. Unconsciously, she left the comfort of her mother to blindly step over other queens and their kits. She didn’t notice Honeythistle was the cat she bumped into. Papayakit let out a begrudged groan. She was ready to yell at the other for being in her way, but stopped immediately after blinking her sleepy eyes.
“What are you doing running around this early?” Honeythistle had purred and bent his head down to nose his daughter, causing her to topple over. He tickled her belly fur, causing her little squeals to fill the nursery. The small kit used her paws to attach it to her father’s nose, trying to push him away. When he allowed her to get up, he swiftly licked her between the ears.
Papayakit had let out a loud, soundless yawn, blinking her bright yellow eyes intently from Honeythistle to Dovecoo. “I heard your voice. I wanted to play with you!” She exclaimed. Papayakit knew that Honeythistle would allow her and Magnoliakit to play in the clearing, unlike their mother. Papayakit adored being spoiled and the center of attention in her father’s eyes. On the other hand, Honeythistle couldn’t play with her today. The tom stared down uneasily at his kit’s eyes, then he looked towards Dovecoo who held the pleading look in her eyes to go with him. It was overwhelming to think he had power over these mollies, and they made him weaker than the entire form of the forest!
“Dovecoo,” Honeythistle called, “Why don’t you watch Papayakit and Magnoliakit while I’m out. You wouldn’t be so bored then, and you’ll have kits to look after.” He suggested. His tone was one of a gentle command. Honeythistle leaned down to become eye leveled with Papayakit. “Why don’t you get to know your new mother? She’s really fascinating, I’d tell you. You’ll have a lot of fun playing with her than with me.” Honeythistle chuckled lowly. Papayakit didn’t seem pleased with this at first, but as she looked into her father’s eyes - why would he lie to her? She just wanted to play with him.
“You promise to play with Magnoliakit and me when you get back?” She pleaded.
Honeythistle nodded.” I promise.” He lifted himself up to ruffle his fur before giving Dovecoo a soft look that meant good luck. Honeythistle had padded off, exchanged some words with Rosenose before he set off with her.
Papayakit had weaves around Dovecoo’s front paws, stopping between them to look up at the white Molly. “Wanna play? Wanna play? Wanna play? I’m bored. There’s nothing to ever do here! And, Maggy is asleep, so I can’t bother her...” Papayakit lowered her ears to her head and sighed loudly, obnoxiously, and out of pure boredom.
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:32 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Shock pulsed through Ashnose as the kit spoke negatively of her birth Clan. He'd never in a million seasons speak that way about ShadowClan. Then again, ShadowClan had treated him well since the moment he was born. His Clanmates were the best and the only Clanmates he would ever wish for. After all, ShadowClan was the strongest and best Clan of them all, besides StarClan of course. Mistkit must have seen that, even at such a young age. Why else would she have been in ShadowClan rather than any of the other Clans. Her story was a bit strange, and Ashnose remained a little suspicious of the young cat however. He'd have to keep an eye on her.

"No need to apologize." Ashnose mewed, trying to soften his amber gaze. He placed his gray tail over the kit's shoulders in a comforting manner. "Your anger is understandable. Any cat who chooses to live in RiverClan and stays there has got bees in their brain. At least you're smarter than that." The warrior paused for a moment as he tried to chose his words carefully. "Your story, however sad and awful it is, doesn't matter anymore. Not while you're a ShadowClan cat." His voice was soft rather than critical. "I'm sorry all of that happened, but you're in ShadowClan now. This is a fresh start for you, yeah?" The tom's amber eyes bored into the kit. He waited for the confirmation. He waited for the kit to show the sign of loyalty to ShadowClan that he needed. If Mistkit wasn't loyal to ShadowClan, especially after all that had happened to her, it would be a problem. She was young, however. Young cats were easily swayed and Ashnose was sure he could make a loyal ShadowClan cat out of this kit.
Mistkit noticed his shock. She would have been too if she were in his paws listening as another cat, no matter the age, had told her what she told him. Mist felt his tail on her shoulder and she flinched away ever so slightly. It was barely noticeable but still there. She relaxed under his tail, finally deciding that this warrior wasn’t going to harm her in any way. “Bees in their brains?” She asked curiously. She then burst out laughing. Her small body shaking from her laughter.
‘He’s right! They do have Bees for brains’ she thought to herself with a small smile. His question brought her back from her thoughts. Mist met his gaze. “Your right this is a fresh sta Shadowclan is my clan now my home. This is where I belong. Where I’m meant to be and I’ll prove it!” She meowed, her eyes glowing with determination. She’ll prove to this warrior that this is her clan now. She’ll prove where her loyalties are.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old January 21st, 2018, 04:55 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
As Honeythistle finished pawing at the nest, he had lazily stretched once more. Shaking one paw at a time as he stood up to tower over the white Molly. She had finished her stretches, now looking up at him with brilliant blue eyes. Honeythistle had tilted his head slightly, then rolled his eyes towards the ceiling of the den at her innocent sarcasm. It didn’t come out as such, Honeythidtle noted. So, she must had been teasing him. “I guess that means you need to lay off the mice for a while, don’t you think?” He chortled, sweeping in to nuzzle her ear. Her physique wasn’t at all horrible. Even though being a queen, she wouldn’t exercise as much as a warrior would. Honeythistle viewed the pretty feline as eye candy. He was pretty sure when he was walking proudly with the alabaster queen by his side, she was the eye candy. Yet, he was the lucky one to get to love her. But, as she teased him, he threw a playful retort back, a glimmer of love entering into the hue of his yellow grassy eyes. Honeythistle slowly stepped out the nursery, bidding Dovecoo a goodbye. As he was getting ready to walk towards Rosenose, Dovecoo’s voice had called to him. Honeythistle turned his head, giving her a questioning look. “Yes, Dove?” He expected her to tell him to bring her back freshkill, which she wouldn’t have to because that was already on his agenda. Honeythistle had blinked. Then, he turned around to face her. “Well, you can watch over the other queens,” he suggested softly. His voice was shadowed however, because she was speaking again. She wanted to come with him. Honeythistle lifted a paw and shook his head. “You need to stay here. You don’t have to come everywhere with me.” He used his tail to lay it across Dovecoo’s flank. Honeythistle would had felt bad for leaving her here, but being in the nursery was something she needed to get used to. She was right! She didn’t have kits to watch over. Honeythistle had leaned in to nuzzle her cheek, but a soft furry figure had hit him, prompting Honeythistle to pull back, and twist his body to see his youngest daughter.

Papayakit padded around drowsily, but no doubt she heard the voice of her father. Unconsciously, she left the comfort of her mother to blindly step over other queens and their kits. She didn’t notice Honeythistle was the cat she bumped into. Papayakit let out a begrudged groan. She was ready to yell at the other for being in her way, but stopped immediately after blinking her sleepy eyes.

“What are you doing running around this early?” Honeythistle had purred and bent his head down to nose his daughter, causing her to topple over. He tickled her belly fur, causing her little squeals to fill the nursery. The small kit used her paws to attach it to her father’s nose, trying to push him away. When he allowed her to get up, he swiftly licked her between the ears.

Papayakit had let out a loud, soundless yawn, blinking her bright yellow eyes intently from Honeythistle to Dovecoo. “I heard your voice. I wanted to play with you!” She exclaimed. Papayakit knew that Honeythistle would allow her and Magnoliakit to play in the clearing, unlike their mother. Papayakit adored being spoiled and the center of attention in her father’s eyes. On the other hand, Honeythistle couldn’t play with her today. The tom stared down uneasily at his kit’s eyes, then he looked towards Dovecoo who held the pleading look in her eyes to go with him. It was overwhelming to think he had power over these mollies, and they made him weaker than the entire form of the forest!

“Dovecoo,” Honeythistle called, “Why don’t you watch Papayakit and Magnoliakit while I’m out. You wouldn’t be so bored then, and you’ll have kits to look after.” He suggested. His tone was one of a gentle command. Honeythistle leaned down to become eye leveled with Papayakit. “Why don’t you get to know your new mother? She’s really fascinating, I’d tell you. You’ll have a lot of fun playing with her than with me.” Honeythistle chuckled lowly. Papayakit didn’t seem pleased with this at first, but as she looked into her father’s eyes - why would he lie to her? She just wanted to play with him.

“You promise to play with Magnoliakit and me when you get back?” She pleaded.

Honeythistle nodded.” I promise.” He lifted himself up to ruffle his fur before giving Dovecoo a soft look that meant good luck. Honeythistle had padded off, exchanged some words with Rosenose before he set off with her.

Papayakit had weaves around Dovecoo’s front paws, stopping between them to look up at the white Molly. “Wanna play? Wanna play? Wanna play? I’m bored. There’s nothing to ever do here! And, Maggy is asleep, so I can’t bother her...” Papayakit lowered her ears to her head and sighed loudly, obnoxiously, and out of pure boredom.
Dovecoo at first took Honeythistle's words as real and was starting to grow upset, but she remembered that they were only teasing each other and smiled once more. As Honeythistle leaned down to nuzzle her ear, Dovecoo reached up to meet him and purred as his nose touched her ear, using her own nose to nuzzle his cheek. Dovecoo was far from vain and had no concept of her own beauty. Though, Honeythistle often commented on it, so she figured she must be rather pretty. Dovecoo's pleading eyes followed Honeythistle's movements as he almost made it out of the nursery and she called for him to return. She had no idea what she should do with her time, but sitting in the nursery all day was not appealing. Honeythistle offered the suggestion that she watch over the other queens, but Dovecoo knew that that was no interesting job. The queens didn't need her to look over them. They were fully grown! It wasn't like she was a tom, what was she supposed to do to watch over a bunch of fully grown queens? Instead of voicing these thoughts, Dovecoo simply offered her own suggestion. Unfortunately, Honeythistle shot it down. He told her that she couldn't come everywhere with him. His words and raised paw warned her not to push that subject any farther, even as he softly touched her flank with his tail. So, Dovecoo tried a different tactic. She had no kits to watch over, and therefore no responsibilities to see to. While the feline understood that this was to be her home and that she needed to get used to spending time in the nursery, she hoped that having kits to watch over would make it more interesting. Just as she was thinking so and as Honeythistle was leaning in to nuzzle her once more, a tiny ball of fluff appeareed out of no where. Dovecoo blinked as she noticed the kit, and tilted her head as she watched the she-kit interact with her father. Dovecoo smiled and purred as she heard Honeythistle speak to the little molly and watched him tickle her. He was so sweet with his kits, it made her purr out of love for him. The kit mentioned that she wanted to play and Dovecoo looked from her to Honeythistle, wondering what he would do. She noticed him looking at her but was still not expecting it when he spoke her name. The tone of his voice let Dovecoo know that his suggestion for her to watch Papayakit was more command than suggestion. Looking at the little molly, Dovecoo simply nodded. She'd always believed kits to be fun and great company. Why not spend her day with one? Dovecoo smiled as she heard Honeythistle describe her to his daughter, giving the kit a kind look. She seemed disappointed at first, but as kits are prone to, got over it quickly. She forced a promise from her formidable father, making Dovecoo chuckle, "You've got quite a hold over your father, don't you!" The snowy queen turned to look with amusement at Honeythistle as he gave her a soft look and left. Before she even had time to speak to the kit, Papayakit was already weaving around her front legs asking if she wanted to play. "I'd love to play!" Dovecoo purred, leaning down to look into Papayakit's eyes, "What did you have in mind?"
Old January 21st, 2018, 07:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Dovecoo at first took Honeythistle's words as real and was starting to grow upset, but she remembered that they were only teasing each other and smiled once more. As Honeythistle leaned down to nuzzle her ear, Dovecoo reached up to meet him and purred as his nose touched her ear, using her own nose to nuzzle his cheek. Dovecoo was far from vain and had no concept of her own beauty. Though, Honeythistle often commented on it, so she figured she must be rather pretty. Dovecoo's pleading eyes followed Honeythistle's movements as he almost made it out of the nursery and she called for him to return. She had no idea what she should do with her time, but sitting in the nursery all day was not appealing. Honeythistle offered the suggestion that she watch over the other queens, but Dovecoo knew that that was no interesting job. The queens didn't need her to look over them. They were fully grown! It wasn't like she was a tom, what was she supposed to do to watch over a bunch of fully grown queens? Instead of voicing these thoughts, Dovecoo simply offered her own suggestion. Unfortunately, Honeythistle shot it down. He told her that she couldn't come everywhere with him. His words and raised paw warned her not to push that subject any farther, even as he softly touched her flank with his tail. So, Dovecoo tried a different tactic. She had no kits to watch over, and therefore no responsibilities to see to. While the feline understood that this was to be her home and that she needed to get used to spending time in the nursery, she hoped that having kits to watch over would make it more interesting. Just as she was thinking so and as Honeythistle was leaning in to nuzzle her once more, a tiny ball of fluff appeareed out of no where. Dovecoo blinked as she noticed the kit, and tilted her head as she watched the she-kit interact with her father. Dovecoo smiled and purred as she heard Honeythistle speak to the little molly and watched him tickle her. He was so sweet with his kits, it made her purr out of love for him. The kit mentioned that she wanted to play and Dovecoo looked from her to Honeythistle, wondering what he would do. She noticed him looking at her but was still not expecting it when he spoke her name. The tone of his voice let Dovecoo know that his suggestion for her to watch Papayakit was more command than suggestion. Looking at the little molly, Dovecoo simply nodded. She'd always believed kits to be fun and great company. Why not spend her day with one? Dovecoo smiled as she heard Honeythistle describe her to his daughter, giving the kit a kind look. She seemed disappointed at first, but as kits are prone to, got over it quickly. She forced a promise from her formidable father, making Dovecoo chuckle, "You've got quite a hold over your father, don't you!" The snowy queen turned to look with amusement at Honeythistle as he gave her a soft look and left. Before she even had time to speak to the kit, Papayakit was already weaving around her front legs asking if she wanted to play. "I'd love to play!" Dovecoo purred, leaning down to look into Papayakit's eyes, "What did you have in mind?"
When Honeythistle had left the comfort of the nursery, leaving a wide-eyed Papayakit in the care of Dovecoo, Papayakit had excitedly exclaimed she wanted to play. Since her father didn’t have time, she was grateful that she got him to promise that he would soon. Her father always told them that a cat was good as their word, so he never broke a promise to them! Possibly, that was one of the benefits being the youngest kits. Whereas her many siblings were almost apprenticed. Papayakit only had Magnoliakit to relate to and play childish games with. Flykit and Palekit stuck together like two flies forcibly wounded on a cobweb. Daturapaw just became an apprentice a moons ago. Where Twilightpaw, Eveningpaw, and Nightfallpaw were made apprentices two moons ago. Papayakit held a lot of pride. She didn’t find the other kits worthy of playing with her, so there was no way she was going to make friends with those frogbrains. Upon Dovecoo’s words, Papayakit squealed. A little something cute to override her picky nature. “It’s fun knowing I do,” She piped, a little swollen pride making residence in her chest. Papayakit knew that Honeythistle spoiled them since they were the youngest. After they became apprentices, he wouldn’t have any other small wonders to dote on. Then again, a part of Papayakit knew that Honeythistle spoiled all his daughters. Where in her mind, she liked to believe that she obtained all the spotlight and no one else mattered but her. Putting her selfishness aside, Papayakit bushes up her tail, and she bounced around. She didn’t know exactly what to play. Her only playing comrade was asleep in their mother’s nest, and Rosenose hardly liked to play with them. To think that Dovecoo wanted to indulge in a game made Papayakit spark inside from a flame a happiness. “Do you wanna play mossball?” Again, with her act. She played the shyly cute part, allowing her bulging yellow eyes to appear innocent as she stared at the older Molly.
Closed Thread