Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old January 17th, 2018, 10:56 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@2018 Okapi
[ here's a list of the herbs she left on the ground, the ones that aren't out of reach;; chervil, feverfew, goldenrod, thyme, poppy seeds, tansy, and i'll let 1 deathberry be out ]

Juniperpaw had been sorting through her herb store when she decided she didn't have enough feverfew. Luckily for her, feverfew was a very common herb in RiverClan and could easily be found at the riverbank. She huffed, gently patting a couple herb piles into place on the floor. She'd put them back in their spots when she returned, but right now she was more focused on gathering herbs than shoving leaves and berries into nicks in the walls. If she had seen the bright red deathberry hiding under the chervil roots then she definitely would've put the herbs away, but the berry hid from her sight. In a rush to find the herbs and return in case she had patients, the partly-trained young medicine cat gave the herbs a quick surveying before she hurried out of the den, unknowledgeable as to what would happen in her absence.
(The gift of Warriors Wikipedi entry called Medicine)
Sorrelkit was only two moons, not too old ,not too young either. She had amber eyes and was a grey-brown molly. She pattered into the den,” Juniperpaw? I want to meet you? Juniperpaw?” She awaitied Juniperpaw’s arrival, but no sign. She sat down for a few seconds, that to this kit, felt like hours I might as well learn about herbs. she smiled and saw the heap of herbs, deciding to taste them. First she grabbed what unknown to her was chervil, it was a green leaf that smelled sweet. She sniffed it and began chewing it and swallowed it, not knowing it was suppose to only have the juice extracted from it Where’s the harm in trying more tasty herbs, since this tasted good. She grabbed what unknown to her was fever few, it smelled tangy, but she assumed her nose was decieving her as she gulped it down don’t eat that soft-leaved herb again. She didn’t really have any side-affects yet, so she went for the next herb, goldenrod which she didn’t recognize, she couldn’t figure out how it would be tasty, but she put it in her mouth chewing excessively before swallowing Don’t eat that scratchy yellow herb... she eyed the last four herbs. Tansy was the next herb she’d eat. It had a strong scent that made her mouth water, she put it in her mouth swallowing it. Yummy. Eat the yellow flowers. She saw thyme, which she thought was mint a tangy little treat her friends spoke of stealing from Juniperpaw’s den. She gulped it up, it was really tangy, don’t eat mint again. She paused wondering what was taking Juniperpaw so long. She glanced at her remaining pile of herbs to eat. She saw the poppyseeds and scooped a small pawful into her mouth knawing on it growing sleepy, but it just wouldn’t break up, so she spat them out onto the floor eyeing the remaining herb, a deathberry. The dark red berry looked tasty, so half asleep she pawed the berry into her open mouth and bit into it. Gagging at the taste. Muttering as she slowly chewed the deathberry.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 17th, 2018, 03:06 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(The gift of Warriors Wikipedi entry called Medicine)
Sorrelkit was only two moons, not too old ,not too young either. She had amber eyes and was a grey-brown molly. She pattered into the den,” Juniperpaw? I want to meet you? Juniperpaw?” She awaitied Juniperpaw’s arrival, but no sign. She sat down for a few seconds, that to this kit, felt like hours I might as well learn about herbs. she smiled and saw the heap of herbs, deciding to taste them. First she grabbed what unknown to her was chervil, it was a green leaf that smelled sweet. She sniffed it and began chewing it and swallowed it, not knowing it was suppose to only have the juice extracted from it Where’s the harm in trying more tasty herbs, since this tasted good. She grabbed what unknown to her was fever few, it smelled tangy, but she assumed her nose was decieving her as she gulped it down don’t eat that soft-leaved herb again. She didn’t really have any side-affects yet, so she went for the next herb, goldenrod which she didn’t recognize, she couldn’t figure out how it would be tasty, but she put it in her mouth chewing excessively before swallowing Don’t eat that scratchy yellow herb... she eyed the last four herbs. Tansy was the next herb she’d eat. It had a strong scent that made her mouth water, she put it in her mouth swallowing it. Yummy. Eat the yellow flowers. She saw thyme, which she thought was mint a tangy little treat her friends spoke of stealing from Juniperpaw’s den. She gulped it up, it was really tangy, don’t eat mint again. She paused wondering what was taking Juniperpaw so long. She glanced at her remaining pile of herbs to eat. She saw the poppyseeds and scooped a small pawful into her mouth knawing on it growing sleepy, but it just wouldn’t break up, so she spat them out onto the floor eyeing the remaining herb, a deathberry. The dark red berry looked tasty, so half asleep she pawed the berry into her open mouth and bit into it. Gagging at the taste. Muttering as she slowly chewed the deathberry.
[ yep xD the guide to being a medicine cat ]

Juniperpaw carried a clump of feverfew cautiously between her jaws. She was careful not to pierce the leaves with her sharp teeth, placing her paws firmly in areas that were flat and clear of anything that may startle her into biting down. She made her way towards the medicine den, tail-tip flicking in acknowledgement to any felines who greeted her in a friendly hello. The young medicine cat had no idea what would welcome her the moment she entered the den. Right now, she was upbeat and content, but little did she know her emotions would soon take an extreme nosedive.

The 'paw ducked her head as she slipped through the medicine den entrance, feeling the stick-built walls poke her flanks as she shoved through. She was purring softly with happiness but the soft rumbling deep in her throat immediately stopped the second she raised her head to take in the sight of her den. The piles of herbs weren't too disorganized compared to how she'd left them, but they'd obviously been tinkered with. Juniperpaw's gaze was drawn to the small bundle of fur hunched over. Stretching her jaws wide in a loud gasp, the feverfew leaves fluttered from her grip and the older she-cat screeched, ``What have you done?`` Her fur was bristling but her eyes were wide with shock. Juniperpaw was a confusing mix of anger, concern, and guilt.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 17th, 2018 at 03:06 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

[ yep xD the guide to being a medicine cat ]

Juniperpaw carried a clump of feverfew cautiously between her jaws. She was careful not to pierce the leaves with her sharp teeth, placing her paws firmly in areas that were flat and clear of anything that may startle her into biting down. She made her way towards the medicine den, tail-tip flicking in acknowledgement to any felines who greeted her in a friendly hello. The young medicine cat had no idea what would welcome her the moment she entered the den. Right now, she was upbeat and content, but little did she know her emotions would soon take an extreme nosedive.

The 'paw ducked her head as she slipped through the medicine den entrance, feeling the stick-built walls poke her flanks as she shoved through. She was purring softly with happiness but the soft rumbling deep in her throat immediately stopped the second she raised her head to take in the sight of her den. The piles of herbs weren't too disorganized compared to how she'd left them, but they'd obviously been tinkered with. Juniperpaw's gaze was drawn to the small bundle of fur hunched over. Stretching her jaws wide in a loud gasp, the feverfew leaves fluttered from her grip and the older she-cat screeched, ``What have you done?`` Her fur was bristling but her eyes were wide with shock. Juniperpaw was a confusing mix of anger, concern, and guilt.
Sorrelkit gave a small moan in misery, the death berry was in her jaw still, due to biting it and having her mouth open, it was trickling red juice out of her mouth. Sorrelkit grunted to tired to spit the deathberry out. She hardly was aware of Juniperpaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 19th, 2018, 05:41 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Sorrelkit gave a small moan in misery, the death berry was in her jaw still, due to biting it and having her mouth open, it was trickling red juice out of her mouth. Sorrelkit grunted to tired to spit the deathberry out. She hardly was aware of Juniperpaw.
Juniperpaw was quick to jump into action, hurrying towards the brown-pelted kit and lowering herself to the small cat's level. It didn't take long to notice the red liquid dripping from Sorrelkit's mouth and based off sight and smell Juniperpaw was able to determine that the younger she-cat had eaten not only the other herbs, but a deathberry as well. Cursing under her breath and wondering when kits' intelligence ran off and was replaced with stupidity, Juniperpaw began the process of scooping the remains of the deathberry from the kit's mouth. It was a struggle to pry Sorrelkit's jaws open and pull all of the deadly berry out that she could but she did her best.

Once she'd scooped out all she could Juniperpaw swiftly whipped around and raced to her herb store, making more of a mess with her herbs as she plunged through the disorganized piles. Frantically, the medicine cat searched for yarrow leaves, the leaves that would save Sorrelkit's lives. Luckily for her, Juniperpaw was able to find a leaf which she carried over to the kit in pain. The apprentice-aged medicine cat chewed the yarrow into a softer substance, one that would be easy to shove down the kit's small throat. With intentions of saving Sorrelkit, Juniperpaw spit the yarrow onto her paw and stretching the kit's jaws open she pushed her mottled foot as far down as possible. Juniperpaw pulled her paw back and waited for the yarrow to do its job. She crouched at Sorrelkit's side, pressed against the young feline's flank in an attempt to be comforting.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 19th, 2018 at 05:41 PM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Juniperpaw was quick to jump into action, hurrying towards the brown-pelted kit and lowering herself to the small cat's level. It didn't take long to notice the red liquid dripping from Sorrelkit's mouth and based off sight and smell Juniperpaw was able to determine that the younger she-cat had eaten not only the other herbs, but a deathberry as well. Cursing under her breath and wondering when kits' intelligence ran off and was replaced with stupidity, Juniperpaw began the process of scooping the remains of the deathberry from the kit's mouth. It was a struggle to pry Sorrelkit's jaws open and pull all of the deadly berry out that she could but she did her best.

Once she'd scooped out all she could Juniperpaw swiftly whipped around and raced to her herb store, making more of a mess with her herbs as she plunged through the disorganized piles. Frantically, the medicine cat searched for yarrow leaves, the leaves that would save Sorrelkit's lives. Luckily for her, Juniperpaw was able to find a leaf which she carried over to the kit in pain. The apprentice-aged medicine cat chewed the yarrow into a softer substance, one that would be easy to shove down the kit's small throat. With intentions of saving Sorrelkit, Juniperpaw spit the yarrow onto her paw and stretching the kit's jaws open she pushed her mottled foot as far down as possible. Juniperpaw pulled her paw back and waited for the yarrow to do its job. She crouched at Sorrelkit's side, pressed against the young feline's flank in an attempt to be comforting.
Sorrelkit reatched and hurled up some herbs. She whimpered and let tears form as more herbs fell out. She gave a whimper,” I’m going to die aren’t I.” She asked sadly as she hurled once again. She looked tired and weak.

Old January 20th, 2018, 07:36 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Sorrelkit reatched and hurled up some herbs. She whimpered and let tears form as more herbs fell out. She gave a whimper,” I’m going to die aren’t I.” She asked sadly as she hurled once again. She looked tired and weak.
Juniperpaw held back a purr of amusement, but it was easier for her to laugh because she knew what to expect - Sorrelkit would be just fine. Instead of chuckling at the kit's naivety she reassured in what she hoped was a comforting tone, ``No, little one, you will come out of this stronger than before.`` Juniperpaw intended to keep Sorrelkit in her den for a bit longer than she would've any other patient, mainly because she was concerned the kit might not have gotten all the herbs out of her system and may still be affected by them after. She'd let the kit sleep it off on one of the spare nests and then sent Sorrelkit on her way. Juniperpaw ran her tail-tip along the kit's spine, waiting patiently for her patient to vomit as much as she could.
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Juniperpaw held back a purr of amusement, but it was easier for her to laugh because she knew what to expect - Sorrelkit would be just fine. Instead of chuckling at the kit's naivety she reassured in what she hoped was a comforting tone, ``No, little one, you will come out of this stronger than before.`` Juniperpaw intended to keep Sorrelkit in her den for a bit longer than she would've any other patient, mainly because she was concerned the kit might not have gotten all the herbs out of her system and may still be affected by them after. She'd let the kit sleep it off on one of the spare nests and then sent Sorrelkit on her way. Juniperpaw ran her tail-tip along the kit's spine, waiting patiently for her patient to vomit as much as she could.
Sorrelkit vomitted once again before whimpering,” Now that this happened, Fallenstar will never make me an apprentice. I’ll one day be a fifty moon old kit.” She frowned sadly.

Last edited by Mango; January 21st, 2018 at 12:55 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:59 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Sorrelkit vomitted once again before whimpering,” Now that this happened, Fallenstar will never make me an apprentice. I’ll one day be a fifty moon old kit.” She frowned sadly.
Juniperpaw held back her laughter once more. ``No, not if I have anything to say about it. I won't let Fallenstar get away with that, Sorrelkit. Now, are you okay to walk? Or do you need me to carry you?`` Right now, the young medicine cat was warm and and friendly despite the fury that flushed through her. After Sorrelkit's nap though, the brown-pelted kit will most definitely receive an earful.
Old January 21st, 2018, 02:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Juniperpaw held back her laughter once more. ``No, not if I have anything to say about it. I won't let Fallenstar get away with that, Sorrelkit. Now, are you okay to walk? Or do you need me to carry you?`` Right now, the young medicine cat was warm and and friendly despite the fury that flushed through her. After Sorrelkit's nap though, the brown-pelted kit will most definitely receive an earful.
Sorrelkit gulped,” I think I can walk. I don’t know why your being so nice when I was messing with your den.” She meowed exaustion filling her through. She didn’t want to be carried like a weak little kit, like she as truthfully. She couldn’t figure out why Juniperpaw wasn’t mad at her anyways.

Old January 23rd, 2018, 04:54 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Sorrelkit gulped,” I think I can walk. I don’t know why your being so nice when I was messing with your den.” She meowed exaustion filling her through. She didn’t want to be carried like a weak little kit, like she as truthfully. She couldn’t figure out why Juniperpaw wasn’t mad at her anyways.
Juniperpaw was mad, she was as upset as upset could get. However, as medicine cat, it was her duty to remain strong and calm for her patients. She couldn't freak out like she wanted to, she couldn't cry and scream all her frustration, but instead, she had to help the one kit that destroyed her herb piles. She was more than willing to help Sorrelkit, but she wished it was on better terms. ``I like to help others, Sorrelkit, and right now you are in dire need of my support. Your needs overpower my feelings.`` It was true - Juniperpaw's emotions meant nothing right now, but the kit's health did. With her tail-tip resting lightly on Sorrelkit's spine, the medicine cat guided her to an available nest for her to rest on. ``I'll send for someone to retrieve fresh-kill for when you wake.``