Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 03:39 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:54 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:48 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:43 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2018, 01:54 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( sounds good ))

Goldenstar tried not to fall over, though he was trying to hold down what he probably would have thought was the equivalent of really slippery gelatin, if he knew what gelatin was. He looked at the anger in the tom’s eyes, he tried to match it. He wasn’t exactly raging mad, but just listening to that made him want to scratch Quill again. However, Golden was giving Quill time to escape, time to leave if he wanted. He looked in bad shape, and the last thing Golden wanted to do was kill someone. After a moment, he finally lost his balance and rolled off to the side, trying to control the force he had just hit the ground with. His lower body was now burning, laying low for the time being, watching Quill, trying to see what he would do.

(( i apologize if that made no sense, i’m a little tired right now ))
[ it's okay, i'll just improvise if i dont get it cx ]

Quillstreak was angry, angrier than the usually-cheerful tom had ever been. At the moment, he despised WindClan and ShadowClan for attacking the unsuspecting ThunderClan in their own home. He wanted one of the leaders of this attack to know how much pain they brought upon ThunderClan. He intended to do just that with Goldenstar. When the other tom rolled off Quillstreak leapt to his paws, ignoring the stinging sensation from his wounds. With a lash of his tail, the furious warrior launched himself off the ground with his powerful hind legs. He hoped to land directly in front of Goldenstar, lean back on his haunches, and lash out multiple times with both paws. Unfortunately, this would leave Quillstreak's sensitive belly vulnerable, but he wasn't thinking straight right now. He was thinking, Prove yourself. Show your clanmates you're more than a foolish kit. Don't let this fox-heart beat you.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 21st, 2018 at 01:55 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 02:27 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ it's okay, i'll just improvise if i dont get it cx ]

Quillstreak was angry, angrier than the usually-cheerful tom had ever been. At the moment, he despised WindClan and ShadowClan for attacking the unsuspecting ThunderClan in their own home. He wanted one of the leaders of this attack to know how much pain they brought upon ThunderClan. He intended to do just that with Goldenstar. When the other tom rolled off Quillstreak leapt to his paws, ignoring the stinging sensation from his wounds. With a lash of his tail, the furious warrior launched himself off the ground with his powerful hind legs. He hoped to land directly in front of Goldenstar, lean back on his haunches, and lash out multiple times with both paws. Unfortunately, this would leave Quillstreak's sensitive belly vulnerable, but he wasn't thinking straight right now. He was thinking, Prove yourself. Show your clanmates you're more than a foolish kit. Don't let this fox-heart beat you.
Goldenstar tried not to act surprised when Quillstreak got back up again. Well, he should have expected that. Mentally scolding himself for thinking things that actually ended up happening, he tried to dodge the flurry of paws lashing out, and mostly avoided them. However, he got hit right below his throat, pain surging through his body for a moment, blurring his vision for a quick second, before he regained himself. In a quick glance, he saw that Quill’s stomach was exposed, and aimed to try and claw that. He honestly just wanted this battle to be over. He had never really been one to fight, siding with Windclan had just been something telling him that it was right. No going back now. the small, usally advising voice in his head said, focusing on trying to claw Quill’s stomach.
Old January 21st, 2018, 02:54 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine smiled,” Yes...” @Mad-Hatter
(Sorry) @Boba Fett
Leafshadow pulled herself across the field, jumping whenever an enemy clan cat got too close. She kept a careful watch around her for any cats that would dare to attack her. She was in a horrible mood, and hurt on top of that. She just wanted to get back to WindClan and have the medicine cat take a look at her shoulder. The long and tedious battle had soured her sweet personality, and she wouldn't hesitate to attack any cat that got in her way at this point. She continued to limp forward, growling at any cat who so much as looked at her. She looked ahead and saw two cats a little ways away from her. She kept going, hoping they would just move out of her way and let her get home. Her fur standing on end, she hissed at the two cats. "Get out of my way, mousebrains. Go, before I feed your bodies to the foxes," Leafshadow snapped. She unsheathed her claws, ready to fight if they showed even a little bit of aggression.
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:05 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
(Sorry) @Boba Fett
Leafshadow pulled herself across the field, jumping whenever an enemy clan cat got too close. She kept a careful watch around her for any cats that would dare to attack her. She was in a horrible mood, and hurt on top of that. She just wanted to get back to WindClan and have the medicine cat take a look at her shoulder. The long and tedious battle had soured her sweet personality, and she wouldn't hesitate to attack any cat that got in her way at this point. She continued to limp forward, growling at any cat who so much as looked at her. She looked ahead and saw two cats a little ways away from her. She kept going, hoping they would just move out of her way and let her get home. Her fur standing on end, she hissed at the two cats. "Get out of my way, mousebrains. Go, before I feed your bodies to the foxes," Leafshadow snapped. She unsheathed her claws, ready to fight if they showed even a little bit of aggression.
@2018 Okapi

Bingo jumped, eyes wide,"w-who are you!?"

Writers block)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:18 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
I’ll give @blue jellie time to respond
aa thank you. i came back to twelve notifications like ;-; oh crap

~~~~<~>~~~~

As the apprentice skidded under her brother's belly and lashed out at her, Jaystorm dodged the attack and faked a slash at Hazelpaw. While faking the attack she jabbed at her forelegs with the other paw, hoping to distract her and get a few good nips in. The attacks were short and quick, and there were multiple, so she was praying that they would overwhelm the she-cat as Morningblue recovered. "Picking on the weak, are you? Thinking you'll get an easy win?" Laughing scornfully and a bit menacingly, she hissed, "Good thing I'm not weak."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:23 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
aa thank you. i came back to twelve notifications like ;-; oh crap

~~~~<~>~~~~

As the apprentice skidded under her brother's belly and lashed out at her, Jaystorm dodged the attack and faked a slash at Hazelpaw. While faking the attack she jabbed at her forelegs with the other paw, hoping to distract her and get a few good nips in. The attacks were short and quick, and there were multiple, so she was praying that they would overwhelm the she-cat as Morningblue recovered. "Picking on the weak, are you? Thinking you'll get an easy win?" Laughing scornfully and a bit menacingly, she hissed, "Good thing I'm not weak."
@Flameleaf

Morningblue spun around. The little rabbit chaser was quick. But he was bigger. He reared up on his hind paws while the apprentice had his back to him, and brought his weight down to pin the apprentice and give him a nice painful bite on the scruff of his neck. He was going to toss that young cat of of the nursery like he was soiled moss.

Old January 21st, 2018, 03:29 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
@2018 Okapi

Bingo jumped, eyes wide,"w-who are you!?"

Writers block)
@2018 Okapi
"Does it matter? I'm trying to get back to camp so I don't bleed to death. Do you have a problem with that, kitty?" Leafshadow snarled. At this point she was tired of talking, so she decided to fight her way out of this situation. With her claws unsheathed, she flew into the air and jumped straight at the apprentice with her paws in front of her. She figured she'd give both cats a few scratches and call it a day, but she hadn't taken her injured soldier into consideration. She felt a sharp pain traveling up her arm as she reached it out towards the apprentice.
(We should probably wait for Okapi, right?)
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:31 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
@2018 Okapi
"Does it matter? I'm trying to get back to camp so I don't bleed to death. Do you have a problem with that, kitty?" Leafshadow snarled. At this point she was tired of talking, so she decided to fight her way out of this situation. With her claws unsheathed, she flew into the air and jumped straight at the apprentice with her paws in front of her. She figured she'd give both cats a few scratches and call it a day, but she hadn't taken her injured soldier into consideration. She felt a sharp pain traveling up her arm as she reached it out towards the apprentice.
(We should probably wait for Okapi, right?)
Probably. I'm gonna wait and see what Chameleonvine does considering Bingo has no battle training XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:41 PM
Might disappear again

@blue jellie
~+~
[She]

Hazelpaw dodged the attack, but staggered as the queen attacked her legs. She yowled in pain and shock as the warrior bit her neck scruff. “Let me go!” She screeched. “Let me go right now you dirty... uh, you dirty fox-heart! No matter what you do, I’ll find a way to win! I’ll... I’ll beat you both!”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 21st, 2018 at 03:42 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 05:17 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Fernglow pricledvup his ears as soon as Lighshade leaped, then howled as her claws made contact with his back. Instinctively, the large brown tom tried to roll on his back, using his weight to his advantage. But even though his body was caught up in the fighting, his mind was stuck with his children. We’re they okay? We’re they fighting? Are they dead?

Lightshade didn't have a strong grip, so when he rolled over she was crushed while letting go. She really was rusty. She could get the hint he was fretting about something else, which in her opinion was kind of disrespectful for her. She tried to escape from his weight. She was a slim she-cat, while her fluffy fur made her look big. "Ugh.." She groaned.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread