Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2018, 04:22 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Passionblaze has decided, after much persuasion, and stubbornness on his part to lead the fatally wounded back into the safety of camp. Despite his limp, and the blood covering his pelt, he was proud of one thing; most of that blood wasn’t his. If Snowstar allowed him to fight more, he would had ended up killing a cat - or, a few. The tom has newly plastered scars displayed on his body. The most noticeable was on his flank, which had long, swollen pink flesh wounds decorating the part. Passionblaze had a limp, which became worse because he kept throwing himself into the battle. When he fought, it was like he didn’t get enough. Truth be told, he was waiting for this battle. He was going to give it his best shot. Evidently, he had because smugly, confidently padded into the clearing, watching the other struggling cats disperse. Most likely getting help from Caliapaw. Apart of Passionblaze felt bad that the apprentice had plenty cats to mend up. She was young; a rookie. It was ashamed her mentor died before they really started their lessons to form a strong medicine cat bond. Passionblaze knew he should get himself looked at, but decided against it. He fought battles worse than this; he’d survive. So, the flamed tom limped towards a tree, perfect for shading. “I’m not gonna see my mother or Foxpaw yet. They don’t need to see me like this.” His mother would throw a fit, but Foxpaw would most likely plead to him to tell her about the battle and all those “cool” scars he obtained. Some of the scars were new, while the others were reopened. Yet, they didn’t hurt. Well, they did. He just ignored the pain. Passionblaze threw his limping forepaw down, harshly, emitting more pain. He clenched his teeth, but it made the pain dampen when he added more. “I’ll check on the others soon. I need to be here when Snowstar gets back.” Passionblaze was angry at himself for leaving. He wanted to continue fighting. He still had all the fire locked in him, that was not satisfied. Passionblaze was ready to throw himself back into the battle, but what would he had looked like for disobeying his leader’s orders. He’d look like a fool, but he would be a prideful one because he fought those mangy-excuses-of-Cats. To think Windclan had to get the help of Shadowclan to overpower them! It was a good thing Riverclan came to their aid much later...all he could do was hope that later they would win. To cool himself down, Passionblaze gently began to wash the blood off his fur. The taste of crimson from another’s body gave him the satisfaction that he won more than he lost.

@Beau
Old January 21st, 2018, 05:17 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Passionblaze has decided, after much persuasion, and stubbornness on his part to lead the fatally wounded back into the safety of camp. Despite his limp, and the blood covering his pelt, he was proud of one thing; most of that blood wasn’t his. If Snowstar allowed him to fight more, he would had ended up killing a cat - or, a few. The tom has newly plastered scars displayed on his body. The most noticeable was on his flank, which had long, swollen pink flesh wounds decorating the part. Passionblaze had a limp, which became worse because he kept throwing himself into the battle. When he fought, it was like he didn’t get enough. Truth be told, he was waiting for this battle. He was going to give it his best shot. Evidently, he had because smugly, confidently padded into the clearing, watching the other struggling cats disperse. Most likely getting help from Caliapaw. Apart of Passionblaze felt bad that the apprentice had plenty cats to mend up. She was young; a rookie. It was ashamed her mentor died before they really started their lessons to form a strong medicine cat bond. Passionblaze knew he should get himself looked at, but decided against it. He fought battles worse than this; he’d survive. So, the flamed tom limped towards a tree, perfect for shading. “I’m not gonna see my mother or Foxpaw yet. They don’t need to see me like this.” His mother would throw a fit, but Foxpaw would most likely plead to him to tell her about the battle and all those “cool” scars he obtained. Some of the scars were new, while the others were reopened. Yet, they didn’t hurt. Well, they did. He just ignored the pain. Passionblaze threw his limping forepaw down, harshly, emitting more pain. He clenched his teeth, but it made the pain dampen when he added more. “I’ll check on the others soon. I need to be here when Snowstar gets back.” Passionblaze was angry at himself for leaving. He wanted to continue fighting. He still had all the fire locked in him, that was not satisfied. Passionblaze was ready to throw himself back into the battle, but what would he had looked like for disobeying his leader’s orders. He’d look like a fool, but he would be a prideful one because he fought those mangy-excuses-of-Cats. To think Windclan had to get the help of Shadowclan to overpower them! It was a good thing Riverclan came to their aid much later...all he could do was hope that later they would win. To cool himself down, Passionblaze gently began to wash the blood off his fur. The taste of crimson from another’s body gave him the satisfaction that he won more than he lost.

@Beau
Piperwing limped heavily through the camp. She still had serious injuries from the border skirmish, but had foolishly insisted on being a part of the fighting. Not only had the newest battle reopened her only slightly older wounds, but it had added many more, too many to count. Most were just scratches, but she did have a long gash now that ran alongside her spine. The two, deep wounds to her shoulders and chests from the border battle had been reopened and had started to pour so much blood from them that she had had to be sent back. She'd already seen Caliapaw, so they were re-bandaged, but they still stung like a snake bite. Thus, the heavy limp. Not to mention she could finally feel the sharp pain of her back gash. Blood still coated her fur, so much of it on her chest that it was still wet despite her return. At least she could say that the blood was far from all hers. She had sent as many cats running as possible before she had to retreat herself. Hunger burned in her stomach, though it hurt far less than her wounds, so she made her way to the freshkill pile. A ways beyond it lay Passionblaze, and Piperwing caught sight of the deputy with a frown. He had been the one to help her during the border battle, which she hadn't thanked him for at the time. Now that she was out of the heat of the moment, Piperwing could recognize that she had been rather rude. Sighing and cursing her stubborn pride, Piperwing picked up two plump squirrels and limped as quickly as possible to the flame colored deputy. Clearing her throat, Piperwing dropped the squirrels at his paws and gave him a hard look, as if she were about to yell at him. Instead, she meowed, "Look, you helped me at the border battle, which I appreciate. In the state I was in, I couldn't have taken on two warriors. I was rude at the time and I just wanted to say i'm sorry. And, thank you." Piperwing wasn't a bull-headed cat. She could be stubborn, but she could also admit when she was wrong. Therefore, it didn't take too much effort to apologize to Passionblaze. She had nothing against him. She didn't know him terribly well, but he seemed nice enough. Nudging the squirrel over to him, Piperwing commented, "I think we've earned it." The sandy feline plopped down beside Passionblaze and began to eat her own squirrel, occassionally looking over at the fellow Somali.
Old January 21st, 2018, 05:56 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Piperwing limped heavily through the camp. She still had serious injuries from the border skirmish, but had foolishly insisted on being a part of the fighting. Not only had the newest battle reopened her only slightly older wounds, but it had added many more, too many to count. Most were just scratches, but she did have a long gash now that ran alongside her spine. The two, deep wounds to her shoulders and chests from the border battle had been reopened and had started to pour so much blood from them that she had had to be sent back. She'd already seen Caliapaw, so they were re-bandaged, but they still stung like a snake bite. Thus, the heavy limp. Not to mention she could finally feel the sharp pain of her back gash. Blood still coated her fur, so much of it on her chest that it was still wet despite her return. At least she could say that the blood was far from all hers. She had sent as many cats running as possible before she had to retreat herself. Hunger burned in her stomach, though it hurt far less than her wounds, so she made her way to the freshkill pile. A ways beyond it lay Passionblaze, and Piperwing caught sight of the deputy with a frown. He had been the one to help her during the border battle, which she hadn't thanked him for at the time. Now that she was out of the heat of the moment, Piperwing could recognize that she had been rather rude. Sighing and cursing her stubborn pride, Piperwing picked up two plump squirrels and limped as quickly as possible to the flame colored deputy. Clearing her throat, Piperwing dropped the squirrels at his paws and gave him a hard look, as if she were about to yell at him. Instead, she meowed, "Look, you helped me at the border battle, which I appreciate. In the state I was in, I couldn't have taken on two warriors. I was rude at the time and I just wanted to say i'm sorry. And, thank you." Piperwing wasn't a bull-headed cat. She could be stubborn, but she could also admit when she was wrong. Therefore, it didn't take too much effort to apologize to Passionblaze. She had nothing against him. She didn't know him terribly well, but he seemed nice enough. Nudging the squirrel over to him, Piperwing commented, "I think we've earned it." The sandy feline plopped down beside Passionblaze and began to eat her own squirrel, occassionally looking over at the fellow Somali.
Passionblaze continued to lick his pelt clean, his thoughts were raging. If one had a key to unlock his mind, they would be dead from the concept of of menacing ways. Just like at the skirmish at the border, Passionblaze felt anger. Not with the others. He couldn’t be angry at a couple felines who have the audacity to make up their own minds and choices. He tried to prevent the fight, he tried to stop it...yet, he was itching to get into it. To put short, Passionblaze was angry at himself. Angry that he wasn’t fighting alongside his clan mates. Forget the aching of his bones! Forget the fresh wounds burning his skin! Forget it all and just fight! The deputy stopped abruptly with his grooming when he noticed a pair of eyes on him. Scanning her form quickly, he rummaged through his mind to see that it was Piperwing. Passionblaze tried to ignore her, as he wasn’t in the mood to talk after all the sadistic thoughts jogging through his mind. Yet, she limped her way over to him, carrying two squirrels from the fresh kill pile. Passionblaze rolled his shoulders, wincing once he felt that scar reopened. He stared at the warrior, though it may appear to look like he was glaring at her. His gaze were a piercing flash of golden green, and he was slightly taken aback when Piperwing...apologized? “Well, isn’t that obvious.” Passionblaze grunted. He was still a bit angry, but not at her. It was all for himself. He just had a habit of talking slick to anyone who dared approached him while he was in his mood. During that skirmish, he had jumped in front of Piperwing to hinder Rabbitpounce from lunging at the she cat once more. Piperwing became defensive; she didn’t need his help. That’s a stubborn Molly for you... Passionblaze knew she wouldn’t be able to take on two opponents, unlike him. The deputy was a fighter. This was a tom who played the perfect son, yet loved to provoke others to challenge him...he couldn’t recall the numerous opponents he battled for the fun of it, but it had improved his combat. So, two mollies? That was a piece of prey. “I’d think you’d show more appreciation to a tom who literally would throw himself in front of you to protect you.” He didn’t know Piperwing very well, so he didn’t assume that she was unappreciative. Perhaps, it was only in the heat of the moment. When she nudged the squirrel towards him, Passionblaze looked at it longingly. Piperwing was sitting next to him, eating her fill, but Passionblaze was simply staring at the dead food. Finally, after a few moments, he pushed it away. “I don’t deserve to eat.” He wrapped his tail around himself, and gave his shoulder wound a lick. His anger was still present, but the flame was flickering. Now, he was feeling a depleted of energy, like an overwhelming mess that couldn’t be tamed.
Old January 21st, 2018, 06:51 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Passionblaze continued to lick his pelt clean, his thoughts were raging. If one had a key to unlock his mind, they would be dead from the concept of of menacing ways. Just like at the skirmish at the border, Passionblaze felt anger. Not with the others. He couldn’t be angry at a couple felines who have the audacity to make up their own minds and choices. He tried to prevent the fight, he tried to stop it...yet, he was itching to get into it. To put short, Passionblaze was angry at himself. Angry that he wasn’t fighting alongside his clan mates. Forget the aching of his bones! Forget the fresh wounds burning his skin! Forget it all and just fight! The deputy stopped abruptly with his grooming when he noticed a pair of eyes on him. Scanning her form quickly, he rummaged through his mind to see that it was Piperwing. Passionblaze tried to ignore her, as he wasn’t in the mood to talk after all the sadistic thoughts jogging through his mind. Yet, she limped her way over to him, carrying two squirrels from the fresh kill pile. Passionblaze rolled his shoulders, wincing once he felt that scar reopened. He stared at the warrior, though it may appear to look like he was glaring at her. His gaze were a piercing flash of golden green, and he was slightly taken aback when Piperwing...apologized? “Well, isn’t that obvious.” Passionblaze grunted. He was still a bit angry, but not at her. It was all for himself. He just had a habit of talking slick to anyone who dared approached him while he was in his mood. During that skirmish, he had jumped in front of Piperwing to hinder Rabbitpounce from lunging at the she cat once more. Piperwing became defensive; she didn’t need his help. That’s a stubborn Molly for you... Passionblaze knew she wouldn’t be able to take on two opponents, unlike him. The deputy was a fighter. This was a tom who played the perfect son, yet loved to provoke others to challenge him...he couldn’t recall the numerous opponents he battled for the fun of it, but it had improved his combat. So, two mollies? That was a piece of prey. “I’d think you’d show more appreciation to a tom who literally would throw himself in front of you to protect you.” He didn’t know Piperwing very well, so he didn’t assume that she was unappreciative. Perhaps, it was only in the heat of the moment. When she nudged the squirrel towards him, Passionblaze looked at it longingly. Piperwing was sitting next to him, eating her fill, but Passionblaze was simply staring at the dead food. Finally, after a few moments, he pushed it away. “I don’t deserve to eat.” He wrapped his tail around himself, and gave his shoulder wound a lick. His anger was still present, but the flame was flickering. Now, he was feeling a depleted of energy, like an overwhelming mess that couldn’t be tamed.
Piperwing didn't wince at Passionblaze's glare, as a weaker cat might've. She was too headstrong and courageous to wilt with a glare. In fact, given the way she'd acted earlier, she probably deserved it. However, she had come to apologize and, in her opinion, deserved no further hostility. With Passionblaze's first comment, Piperwing immediately bristled. Her temper was remarkably short and Passionblaze's little mood fit had ignited it easily. "Excuse me? I came here to apologize. You do not have the right to treat me like that! What in the dark forest did you mean by 'obviously?' What, you think I can't take on two cats because I'm a she-cat? You one of those Shadowclan Fuzz family lunatics? If you are, you can fight me right now and I'll show you just how 'weak' I am. I'll have you know that I just returned from fighting for our clan, like you. So don't you dare insult my abilities." Piperwing did not care who or what Passionblaze was angry at. He had insulted her and would now feel her wrath. Nor did she care that he was deputy. No amount of power gave a cat the right to be rude. "I'd think you'd show more grace to a cat who is apologizing. I admit that I was wrong, but you're in the wrong now. Do you think because you're deputy you have the right to treat other cats poorly? Because you don't. I'll admit that you helped me in that battle, but I didn't ask you to 'literally throw' yourself in front of me. So why don't you stop it with whatever tantrum you're throwing and accept my apology." She sat back down with a 'humph' and continued to eat, eyeing Passionblaze with a fiery green eye. Her anger had subsided somewhat, but she was still very irritated. She was rubbed further the wrong way when he began to feel sorry for himself. Scoffing and rolling her eyes, Piperwing replied in a hard, tough love type voice, "Of course you deserve to eat! Honestly, if you'd stop acting like a kit for one moment you'd realize that you fought for your clan until you literally couldn't anymore. Being sent back to camp isn't a shameful thing. It shows that you were out there in the thick of it from minute one, getting injury after injury. It's only right for the cats who are at full energy and health to relieve those of us who have been fighting for hours. So stop moping and eat your squirrel." Piperwing's aching shoulders slumped as she continued to eat her own squirrel before adding, "Besides, if either of us doesn't deserve to eat, it's me. I'm the one who killed that Windclan warrior. I broke the code, 'A warrior doesn't need to kill in battle.'" Piperwing seemed strong and not bothered, but in reality, the guilt of that battle had been following her like a dark shadow ever since she found out that Rappitpounce had died.
Old January 21st, 2018, 08:24 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Piperwing didn't wince at Passionblaze's glare, as a weaker cat might've. She was too headstrong and courageous to wilt with a glare. In fact, given the way she'd acted earlier, she probably deserved it. However, she had come to apologize and, in her opinion, deserved no further hostility. With Passionblaze's first comment, Piperwing immediately bristled. Her temper was remarkably short and Passionblaze's little mood fit had ignited it easily. "Excuse me? I came here to apologize. You do not have the right to treat me like that! What in the dark forest did you mean by 'obviously?' What, you think I can't take on two cats because I'm a she-cat? You one of those Shadowclan Fuzz family lunatics? If you are, you can fight me right now and I'll show you just how 'weak' I am. I'll have you know that I just returned from fighting for our clan, like you. So don't you dare insult my abilities." Piperwing did not care who or what Passionblaze was angry at. He had insulted her and would now feel her wrath. Nor did she care that he was deputy. No amount of power gave a cat the right to be rude. "I'd think you'd show more grace to a cat who is apologizing. I admit that I was wrong, but you're in the wrong now. Do you think because you're deputy you have the right to treat other cats poorly? Because you don't. I'll admit that you helped me in that battle, but I didn't ask you to 'literally throw' yourself in front of me. So why don't you stop it with whatever tantrum you're throwing and accept my apology." She sat back down with a 'humph' and continued to eat, eyeing Passionblaze with a fiery green eye. Her anger had subsided somewhat, but she was still very irritated. She was rubbed further the wrong way when he began to feel sorry for himself. Scoffing and rolling her eyes, Piperwing replied in a hard, tough love type voice, "Of course you deserve to eat! Honestly, if you'd stop acting like a kit for one moment you'd realize that you fought for your clan until you literally couldn't anymore. Being sent back to camp isn't a shameful thing. It shows that you were out there in the thick of it from minute one, getting injury after injury. It's only right for the cats who are at full energy and health to relieve those of us who have been fighting for hours. So stop moping and eat your squirrel." Piperwing's aching shoulders slumped as she continued to eat her own squirrel before adding, "Besides, if either of us doesn't deserve to eat, it's me. I'm the one who killed that Windclan warrior. I broke the code, 'A warrior doesn't need to kill in battle.'" Piperwing seemed strong and not bothered, but in reality, the guilt of that battle had been following her like a dark shadow ever since she found out that Rappitpounce had died.
Passionblaze was always the courteous one. The polite kind. The helpful and encouraging one. He knew from day one to respect the female kind because all she cats were a force of desire. They were beautiful, exotic, creatures, hand carved by the grand Starclan themselves. And, their temper? Good Starclan, their temper! Such steamy fire that ran your head in circles. This is what Passionblaze took interest in. Not their beauty (as to him every Molly was gorgeous) but their attitude. It showed a lot about their character. Currently, Passionblaze felt lost in a beehive. Only without the honey sweetness. It was apparent Piperwing took offense to what he said, and yet he didn’t care. A throb in his head was banging as Piperwing was talking. Passionblaze wanted to growl to tell her to be quiet but that would had been rude. She would had been ignited even more instead of extinguished. Passionblaze bent his head down, breathing heavily. “Did I ever say you were weak? Did those exact words come out my mouth?” He spoke. He didn’t bring his head up, but he did move his eyes sideways to glare at her. “I know you are strong. You’re strong, you’re smart, you’re beautiful, but I don’t think you’re very experienced. You’re young after all. You’d be crowfood trying to fight off two mollies.” If Passionblaze was honest, he didn’t see Piperwing as a fighter. Not that he thought she was weak or anything. Passionblaze knew mollies were far stronger than any tom. When it came to mental, physical, and emotional strength. He saw his mother use these combinations of power, and never had he found himself looking up to another cat in his life. Passionblaze’s eyes flashed when she challenged him to a fight. He would had laughed - actually, he did. It was a hoarse chuckle. “Fight you? Challenge accepted. Perhaps another time though. It wouldn’t be a fair fight with both of us injured, ay?” Despite feeling downward, his tone was a little light. Maybe it was because she was being challenging, and Passionblaze loved a good challenge. The tom has completely ignored the fact that she compared him to the reputation that the Fuzz family held. Instead, he looked down at his paws, striking the dirt into aimless lines as he debated to close his ears or listen to her. Certainly, he chose the latter.
Passionblaze knew he was in the wrong, but others who knew him well knew to leave him alone when he was in his mood. Passionblaze directed his anger to any object in his view. Unfortunately, she was that object. Passionblaze found himself looking up at her again, a stoic expression on his face. “I don’t think because I’m deputy that I treat others poorly,” He spoke, the words foreign to his tongue. If anything, Passionblaze always tries to find a fair way to keep everyone happy. “But, did you have the right to treat me poorly in the first place? I fight for my clan just like I’ll fight for my clan mate. I wouldn’t even think twice before I even died for them. Forgive me if I’m a little overwhelmed for what’s been going on these last few moons.” With losing his first apprentice by that Starclan-forsaken monster. Then with the skirmish, and the battle...all Passionblaze could feel was emotional pain. He took too much pleasure in the physical goodness of pain so that he didn’t have to feel that hurt deep in his chest.
Now, she was scolding him in a way. He had refused to eat that squirrel, and he still refused to do it. It’s not that he wasn’t hungry, he just felt empty. “Give it to the cats who were badly injured,” he says quietly. “I need to be back on that field. Fighting until my last drop of blood is spilled. I should be out there fighting for my clan, not stuck in camp waiting for the others.” Passionblaze scrunched up his face into a grim expression. This may not have been a big deal to Piperwing, but Passionblaze carried a fierce passion for his clan. For his clan mates. It wasn’t fighting for Thunderclan. It was fighting for those who loved within Thunderclan. Passionblaze had turned to look at Piperwing. His usually green eyes flecked with golden as he gave her a desperate look. “It is shameful to me.” Passionblaze didn’t think she would understand how powerless he felt at the moment. He left his leader to fight when he should had been guarding her with his life. In other words, Passionblaze should still be out there; fighting fiercely as his name suggests.
Passionblaze’s eyes widened when Piperwing mentioned Rabbitpounce. She was nothing more than a warrior, but every warrior was important to their clan. Piperwing wasn’t the only one who thought about that. Maybe, that’s what made him soften when he thought about that day. The ginger tom grunted as he laid himself on the ground, purposely flopping his hind leg out to pulsate pain through it. It should had made him scream in agony, but it didn’t. Instead, he ignored it. “If it’s anyone’s fault, it’s mine. You three were my responsibility and I allowed the attack to happen, when I should had stopped it. Those windclanners had no business provoking us when we all had one job to do. Rabbotppunce’s hostility killed her.” He spoke, quietly. Then, he sighed, shaking his head. “I just wish things went differently. Sometimes we can’t control the fire rising in us,” he paused, knowing he was one of those cats. Passionblaze didn’t have much of a temper to hold, but he did have a passion for battling. Sometimes when he started, he couldn’t stop. His mind wouldn’t yell at him until the other cat was severely wounded, on the verge of death, or possibly...dead. It was a bad example to set for his clan, and something he needed to work on. Then again, Passionblaze needed to work on a lot of things when it came to himself.
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:04 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Passionblaze was always the courteous one. The polite kind. The helpful and encouraging one. He knew from day one to respect the female kind because all she cats were a force of desire. They were beautiful, exotic, creatures, hand carved by the grand Starclan themselves. And, their temper? Good Starclan, their temper! Such steamy fire that ran your head in circles. This is what Passionblaze took interest in. Not their beauty (as to him every Molly was gorgeous) but their attitude. It showed a lot about their character. Currently, Passionblaze felt lost in a beehive. Only without the honey sweetness. It was apparent Piperwing took offense to what he said, and yet he didn’t care. A throb in his head was banging as Piperwing was talking. Passionblaze wanted to growl to tell her to be quiet but that would had been rude. She would had been ignited even more instead of extinguished. Passionblaze bent his head down, breathing heavily. “Did I ever say you were weak? Did those exact words come out my mouth?” He spoke. He didn’t bring his head up, but he did move his eyes sideways to glare at her. “I know you are strong. You’re strong, you’re smart, you’re beautiful, but I don’t think you’re very experienced. You’re young after all. You’d be crowfood trying to fight off two mollies.” If Passionblaze was honest, he didn’t see Piperwing as a fighter. Not that he thought she was weak or anything. Passionblaze knew mollies were far stronger than any tom. When it came to mental, physical, and emotional strength. He saw his mother use these combinations of power, and never had he found himself looking up to another cat in his life. Passionblaze’s eyes flashed when she challenged him to a fight. He would had laughed - actually, he did. It was a hoarse chuckle. “Fight you? Challenge accepted. Perhaps another time though. It wouldn’t be a fair fight with both of us injured, ay?” Despite feeling downward, his tone was a little light. Maybe it was because she was being challenging, and Passionblaze loved a good challenge. The tom has completely ignored the fact that she compared him to the reputation that the Fuzz family held. Instead, he looked down at his paws, striking the dirt into aimless lines as he debated to close his ears or listen to her. Certainly, he chose the latter.
Passionblaze knew he was in the wrong, but others who knew him well knew to leave him alone when he was in his mood. Passionblaze directed his anger to any object in his view. Unfortunately, she was that object. Passionblaze found himself looking up at her again, a stoic expression on his face. “I don’t think because I’m deputy that I treat others poorly,” He spoke, the words foreign to his tongue. If anything, Passionblaze always tries to find a fair way to keep everyone happy. “But, did you have the right to treat me poorly in the first place? I fight for my clan just like I’ll fight for my clan mate. I wouldn’t even think twice before I even died for them. Forgive me if I’m a little overwhelmed for what’s been going on these last few moons.” With losing his first apprentice by that Starclan-forsaken monster. Then with the skirmish, and the battle...all Passionblaze could feel was emotional pain. He took too much pleasure in the physical goodness of pain so that he didn’t have to feel that hurt deep in his chest.
Now, she was scolding him in a way. He had refused to eat that squirrel, and he still refused to do it. It’s not that he wasn’t hungry, he just felt empty. “Give it to the cats who were badly injured,” he says quietly. “I need to be back on that field. Fighting until my last drop of blood is spilled. I should be out there fighting for my clan, not stuck in camp waiting for the others.” Passionblaze scrunched up his face into a grim expression. This may not have been a big deal to Piperwing, but Passionblaze carried a fierce passion for his clan. For his clan mates. It wasn’t fighting for Thunderclan. It was fighting for those who loved within Thunderclan. Passionblaze had turned to look at Piperwing. His usually green eyes flecked with golden as he gave her a desperate look. “It is shameful to me.” Passionblaze didn’t think she would understand how powerless he felt at the moment. He left his leader to fight when he should had been guarding her with his life. In other words, Passionblaze should still be out there; fighting fiercely as his name suggests.
Passionblaze’s eyes widened when Piperwing mentioned Rabbitpounce. She was nothing more than a warrior, but every warrior was important to their clan. Piperwing wasn’t the only one who thought about that. Maybe, that’s what made him soften when he thought about that day. The ginger tom grunted as he laid himself on the ground, purposely flopping his hind leg out to pulsate pain through it. It should had made him scream in agony, but it didn’t. Instead, he ignored it. “If it’s anyone’s fault, it’s mine. You three were my responsibility and I allowed the attack to happen, when I should had stopped it. Those windclanners had no business provoking us when we all had one job to do. Rabbotppunce’s hostility killed her.” He spoke, quietly. Then, he sighed, shaking his head. “I just wish things went differently. Sometimes we can’t control the fire rising in us,” he paused, knowing he was one of those cats. Passionblaze didn’t have much of a temper to hold, but he did have a passion for battling. Sometimes when he started, he couldn’t stop. His mind wouldn’t yell at him until the other cat was severely wounded, on the verge of death, or possibly...dead. It was a bad example to set for his clan, and something he needed to work on. Then again, Passionblaze needed to work on a lot of things when it came to himself.
Piperwing was still glaring at Passionblaze when the tom responded to her accusations. He didn't seem as angry anymore, but his response still wasn't polite enough to quell her anger. Piperwing's anger was usually proportional to the anger of those around her. If someone responded to her yelling with kindness, she'd quickly simmer down. His seemingly exasperated words, however, were not calm enough to extinguish her fire. In fact, Piperwing was preparing a stinging retort at that very moment when Passionblaze continued. "N-" The sandy warrior's sentence ended midway through the first word as she processed what Passionblaze had said. I know you are strong. You’re strong, you’re smart, you’re beautiful. She blinked in shock, speechless for a moment. Of course, he'd also called her young and inexperienced, but Piperwing could see the truth in that. Perhaps if she'd heard his thoughts she'd still be angry, but as of that moment the fire was simmering down. His chuckle surprised her again and Piperwing tried to make herself angry again, but his words seemed more teasing than insulting. "True," she conceded in a calmer voice that held traces of amusement, "But I'm holding you to that. No matter how much you beg to get out of it, we're battling someday." Her green eyes turned to look down at her badly injured shoulders. She was in no shape to fight anyone at the moment. Even someone as injured as Passionblaze. Piperwing didn't know the tom and therefore was unaware of the unspoken rule not to bother him when he was in a mood. Even if she had, she wouldn't have adhered to it. One word to describe Piperwing: feisty. She didn't care if he was in a mood or not. She was going to exercise her right to free speech by talking to him no matter what. The stoic expression and his denying words did nothing to improve her mood but they also didn't worsen it. He seemed to be accusing her of rudeness, which she'd already apologized for. Her anger would've returned if not for the dejected addition at the end. Her words came out in a softer, more sympathetic tone, "You're right. It was wrong of me to be rude before. However, I already apologized and won't be doing it again. You definitely have a right to be overwhelmed, but not a right to take it out on anyone not involved. Do you want to talk about it instead?" Piperwing was aware that the two barely knew each other, but she wanted to assist him. Passionblaze seemed upset and had an unhealthy amount of anger even by her standards. Still, he refused to eat the squirrel. Piperwing was beginning to grow exasperated again and said determinedly, "You're badly injured and you need to eat. Do you think I don't want to be out there fighting with everything I have too? Do you think I don't want to protect my clanmates? You're clan does need you, Passionblaze. But you're of no use to anyone if you die from bloodloss. Do you really think that it's shameful? You just told me that you know I am strong. Tell me, if strength was based solely on whether or not you're killed in battle, would I be strong? Should I be ashamed to be injured and at camp instead of still fighting? Are you ashamed of me? Would you really say that about me?" Piperwing didn't know how to get through to Passionblaze, but she knew she had to. His moping reminded her of her own pain. It had been a rough few moons for her too. Both of her parents had died in the Gathering battle and she had no siblings. Piperwing was officially alone in the world. She had made the mistake of taking that pain out on Rabbitpounce and now the she-cat was dead. "Don't I know it." Piperwing muttered in response to Passionblaze's fire comment. Sighing, she shook her head. "You can't blame yourself for Rabbitpounce. That's one thing you can take off your shoulders, so at least you're not carrying the whole world. Rabbitpounce is solely my fault. I took my pain out on her and look where it got her." Looking down at her wounds once more, Piperwing whispered, "look where it got me." Emotion cause her voice to falter and she had to look away for a moment to blink back tears.
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:38 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@Celestial
Minkkit sighed, he always believed every cat was talking behind his back when they spoke. Atleast his littermates learned to sign with him. They swear he isn’t talked about behind his back, but he had his doubts. He spotted an elder, Wolfhowl, he waved his tail in a friendly manner as a way of saying hello.Hi Wolfhowl, is what I’d say if only I could speak.
The elderly cat raised their head from a long snooze in the sunlight when suddenly they raised their heads to see a small kit who friendly waved their tail. The elderly Tom looked at he kit studying their face closely, ahh the sweet minkkit. There's somthing wrong with em huh? What though? the Tom smiled briefly and stood padding toward the small kit a warm smile as he aced his tail in response

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 21st, 2018, 10:38 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Piperwing was still glaring at Passionblaze when the tom responded to her accusations. He didn't seem as angry anymore, but his response still wasn't polite enough to quell her anger. Piperwing's anger was usually proportional to the anger of those around her. If someone responded to her yelling with kindness, she'd quickly simmer down. His seemingly exasperated words, however, were not calm enough to extinguish her fire. In fact, Piperwing was preparing a stinging retort at that very moment when Passionblaze continued. "N-" The sandy warrior's sentence ended midway through the first word as she processed what Passionblaze had said. I know you are strong. You’re strong, you’re smart, you’re beautiful. She blinked in shock, speechless for a moment. Of course, he'd also called her young and inexperienced, but Piperwing could see the truth in that. Perhaps if she'd heard his thoughts she'd still be angry, but as of that moment the fire was simmering down. His chuckle surprised her again and Piperwing tried to make herself angry again, but his words seemed more teasing than insulting. "True," she conceded in a calmer voice that held traces of amusement, "But I'm holding you to that. No matter how much you beg to get out of it, we're battling someday." Her green eyes turned to look down at her badly injured shoulders. She was in no shape to fight anyone at the moment. Even someone as injured as Passionblaze. Piperwing didn't know the tom and therefore was unaware of the unspoken rule not to bother him when he was in a mood. Even if she had, she wouldn't have adhered to it. One word to describe Piperwing: feisty. She didn't care if he was in a mood or not. She was going to exercise her right to free speech by talking to him no matter what. The stoic expression and his denying words did nothing to improve her mood but they also didn't worsen it. He seemed to be accusing her of rudeness, which she'd already apologized for. Her anger would've returned if not for the dejected addition at the end. Her words came out in a softer, more sympathetic tone, "You're right. It was wrong of me to be rude before. However, I already apologized and won't be doing it again. You definitely have a right to be overwhelmed, but not a right to take it out on anyone not involved. Do you want to talk about it instead?" Piperwing was aware that the two barely knew each other, but she wanted to assist him. Passionblaze seemed upset and had an unhealthy amount of anger even by her standards. Still, he refused to eat the squirrel. Piperwing was beginning to grow exasperated again and said determinedly, "You're badly injured and you need to eat. Do you think I don't want to be out there fighting with everything I have too? Do you think I don't want to protect my clanmates? You're clan does need you, Passionblaze. But you're of no use to anyone if you die from bloodloss. Do you really think that it's shameful? You just told me that you know I am strong. Tell me, if strength was based solely on whether or not you're killed in battle, would I be strong? Should I be ashamed to be injured and at camp instead of still fighting? Are you ashamed of me? Would you really say that about me?" Piperwing didn't know how to get through to Passionblaze, but she knew she had to. His moping reminded her of her own pain. It had been a rough few moons for her too. Both of her parents had died in the Gathering battle and she had no siblings. Piperwing was officially alone in the world. She had made the mistake of taking that pain out on Rabbitpounce and now the she-cat was dead. "Don't I know it." Piperwing muttered in response to Passionblaze's fire comment. Sighing, she shook her head. "You can't blame yourself for Rabbitpounce. That's one thing you can take off your shoulders, so at least you're not carrying the whole world. Rabbitpounce is solely my fault. I took my pain out on her and look where it got her." Looking down at her wounds once more, Piperwing whispered, "look where it got me." Emotion cause her voice to falter and she had to look away for a moment to blink back tears.
Passionblaze waited for her sassy reply. His head was still down after his little comment, and he had expected her to retort something venomously back, but she didn’t. So, he had brought his head to look up at her. She interrupted herself, speechless. Passionblaze thought it may have been something behind him, but the only thing there was a sturdy tree with large leaves above. What was so fascinating about that? Was it something I said? His nose twitched, believing so. Passionblaze didn’t think she should had been speechless as such because Passionblaze believed every Molly should know that they were extremely intelligent, extremely strong, extremely beautiful. What a tom gave a she cat, she created a bigger prize. So, in his opinion, Passionblaze should had heard her admit that she knew she was strong, smart, and beautiful. Of course, he wouldn’t deny any of this. He would respect her for her candor.
He felt a little at ease when she didn’t continue to be aggressive with him, despite his own hostility. Their next piece of conversation brought a little bit of humor dancing in his eyes. “Well, how can I deny a molly of such a request? Trust me, I would be the last to back down from a fight. Let’s just hope you are true to your word.” He had bowed his head respectively, more so in a joking manner. Passionblaze preferred fighting above everything else. He wasn’t the swiftest runner, nor the grandest hunter. His legs always been the thickest part of his body. They had abnormal bulk on them from his forepaws to his hindpaws. It was clearly seen his physique dealt more with harsh blows rather than running after mice. Passionblaze lowered his head, a small smirk hiding on his face. “When the final showdown nears, you can’t back out.” He told her teasingly. Yet, his voice was deep, so it sounded dark. Not at all supposed to be evil.
Passionblaze knew for certain that he was far from perfect. The only grand trait about him was how kind he could be. Other than that? Many may not comprehend him or the meaning of his actions. Most times when speaking to him for advice, Passionblaze was vague with his answers (he was not a therapist!). Instead of getting mad at others, he was known for being mad at himself. The one thing he truly took interest in was pain. He loved physical pain when emotional pain tore him apart. When his brother decided to leave the clans, Passionblaze didn’t know what to do without his other half. They were twins. A dark ginger and a light one. Passionblaze knew he lost more than a brother; he lost his confidant, his best friend, his rock. In order to escape from crying or that pang in your heart, Passionblaze nipped himself hard. Clawed at himself until he forgot the pain. Sometimes threw his head against the bark of a tree, hoping it would crack, but his mother had always told him his skull was too thick. Not to mention the fact that Burn was a love them and leave them type of flirt. Passionblaze knew he had nieces and nephews in Windclan, Shadowclan, Riverclan. More in Thunderclan, perhaps even Skyclan. So, each time he fought against another clan, he silently wonder if they were his kin. To put short, physical pain was an outlet to keep himself from the burden of knowing the horrendous crime in life; hurt feelings.
Passionblaze blinked. He almost forgot the company of the she cat next to him. He had missed her first couple of words, and simply nodded like he knew what she was saying. He didn’t feel like arguing. He didn’t feel like being bothered. He flicked his ears. “I’m good.” He quietly responds. Passionblaze didn’t feel comfortable discussing things when it came to emotional stress. He was bound to be adding more pain to his body to keep from crying a river. So, he buried it down, and he smiled. Perhaps, another time. “It’s not worth bringing it up, anyway. It’s just one of those hard times that’ll come to pass, y’know?” Piperwing would understand. Just like him, she held her secrets.
Passionblaze was being a tad unworkable as he refused with force that he wasn’t going to eat the squirrel. He knew he needed his energy, but he was still filled with a desire of revenge, which was not apart of him. He wasn’t vindictive in any way, but knowing they were still fighting...how many of his clan mates was brought to the ground? Any of them dead? Fatally wounded that it would twist their life into a nightmare? “Can I tell you something, Piperwing?” Passionblaze calmly - as calmly as he could - asked her. She had finished talking, and the words had sunk into the ginger tom. After a few moments, he begun to speak. “The difference between you and I is our gender. You are a she cat. You have more sense than I ever will. I know for certain you think I’m crazier than a mouse running towards a cat instead of away from it! You are intelligent...and, maybe, I’m not. But, I am male. We have this mindset to protect what is ours. Territory, family, whatever it may be. We literally fight over a she cat to win her heart. We’re males. We have no sense. But, we want power, greed, the finest things in life. Protecting my clan, my territory, the clan mates that live here, is what I live for. My life is not worth more than Thunderclan. You can always get another deputy.” He lets out a breath, eyeing the squirrel with a hunger of lust evident in his gaze. When he pulled the critter over, he used his claws to sink into the dead prey and watched as its blood formed teardrops at the tips of his claws. “I’m a martyr, you know. I refuse to die unless I’m fighting for the cause.” He smiled, sadly. “I’m not scared of death. Nor am I rushing for it to come my way. I have to admit that Starclan been lenient on me. My life should had been taken plenty times moons ago,” Passionblaze had chuckled darkly at his sick joke. It was the honest truth, as an apprentice, and younger warrior, he threw himself into any type of trouble. From fighting snakes, badgers, foxes, any type of predator in the forest. He provoked them. It was all fun and games. With Burn gone, and this new responsibility, Passionblaze realized that he was utterly stupid for endangering himself and his brother numerous times.
What happened to Rabbitpounce had been tragic. Passionblaze could see her breathing unevenly as she tried to get up to fight. He dreamed of that day where sometimes he saved her, but died in her place. Other times, he dreamed he killed her. It was evident that Onyxwhisper blamed him for the death of her clan mate. Like a gentlemen, Passionblaze accepted that because it was his fault for allowing his patrol to get out of paw. Little did Piperwing know, Passionblaze couldn’t take it off his shoulders. That dying she cat’s expression was cursed in the back of his mind. With his anger dissipated, and a feeling of a remote connection with this sandy feline, Passionblaze used his tail to touch her back before withdrawing it. “If I’m being honest, and I know I might be rude for saying this, but I rather it be her than losing you.” Passionblaze felt no pang of guilt as he uttered the words. He didn’t like the thought of losing a clan mate that was supposed to be in his care. Where he was responsible for her when out on patrol. It wasn’t fair that Rabbitpounce died, but Thunderclan had won that day. That alone should had showed Windclan to not defy them.

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:42 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 10:26 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Too long, conserving space XD
During the moment of Piperwing's speechlessness, she noticed Passionblaze look up in surprise. She almost laughed when he turned around to look behind him, as if wondering if something back there had rendered her speechless instead of his compliments. Starclan, this tom is thick! She thought to herself, inwardly laughing at how silly he was being. It was endearing though. Piperwing felt the first pang of an attachment inside of her. Not love or attraction. She simply began to care for this thick-headed, hostile, moping tom. He obviously didn't care for himself, so she decided she would just have to do it for him. From this moment on, they would be friends whether he liked it or not.
Piperwing laughed at Passionblaze's continuation of their joke. "Don't worry, I am. You should start practicing if you want any hope of beating me!" She laughed with a sparkle of amusement in her yellow-green eyes, turning to the side and shifting her shoulders to show off some muscles. Her tail whisked through the air behind her, darting in to brush the top of Passionblaze's head before returning to her. "Oh, I won't. The question is: Will you?" Piperwing teased with a grin, ignoring Passionblaze's dark voice. He didn't scare her in the slightest. Her eyes traveled over his form, noting the muscles and overall stockiness. Passionblaze was clearly built for strength whereas she was clearly built for speed. It made them a perfect match. Piperwing knew she could take him if she struck first, darting in to land a blow to the chest or throat to wind him and get him off balance. It would be hard for him then to focus on where he was throwing his paws and she could dodge them easily, dancing around him to land multiple blows all over him until he fell over. Obviously, battles rarely went as planned, so she'd need a second plan and even a third, but she still believed that she could beat him in battle.
Piperwing didn't know Passionblaze well enough to know all of his faults or virtues, but she knew her own enough not to judge him. She knew that she could be too pushy and annoying and that she never thought before throwing herself into situations. Honestly, at times she wondered why any cat put up with her. That was why she was so taken aback by Passionblaze's compliments. Piperwing had a very low self-esteem, despite her confident facade. No cat knew just how much Piperwing hated being Piperwing; she was too good at hiding how she felt.
Piperwing almost sighed in relief when Passionblaze turned down her offer to talk. She never knew how to handle upset cats. "Yeah," she responded in a thinly-veiled disbelieving voice, "It'll pass."
Piperwing listened as Passionblaze gave his whole gender speech. She didn't agree. Piperwing didn't think everything could be boiled down to gender and she hated when cats reduced everything to the simple fact that some of them were chemically different. Piperwing was right in the middle. She didn't think one gender was better than the other. She hated the very idea of that sexist Shadowclan family, which she'd heard of through stories. She couldn't even imagine living in that clan with them and felt sorry for those who did. Especially Halfgaze, their new deputy. In fact, Piperwing longed to meet her and tell her that she respected her. However, she'd hate the family just as much if it was filled with she-cats who were sexist against males. Piperwing just didn't see the point in alienating oneself from the other gender or acting like one was better. They were all cats, after all. Therefore, she found it hard to keep quiet during his rant and spoke up as soon as he was done, "I do, in fact, think you're intelligent. Way more intelligent then you are acting. I also don't think that this can be chalked up to gender. I don't believe that the male gender as a whole lacks sense and the female gender as a whole has an abundance of it. It's individual. Why do you try to break yourself down to just a tom when you're so much more? You are the one who is brave, not toms as a whole. You are the one who is loyal and protective and a fighter. You are also the one who lacks the sense to leave a fight when you are too injured to win. I would go back in a heartbeat to help fight if I thought it would help Thunderclan but do you think they can spare the cats necessary to peel our dying bodies out of the fray? Going back now would be a dis-service to your clan. And, no. Your life is not more important than all the lives in Thunderclan. Yes, we could find a new deputy. But, what makes you think your life is unimportant? Could you honestly say about your clan that we would be unaffected by your death farther than just choosing a new deputy? That is some cold sentiment." Piperwing's tone wasn't harsh or angry. It was more...disappointed and tired. She knew she couldn't change his mind, but she had to try to make him see reason. Piperwing wasn't finished yet and continued in a calm, slightly desperate voice, "What about the cats who love you? You'd really force them to live without you and then say that it doesn't matter? They could just get a new son or brother or friend." Piperwing realized through this conversation that no matter what she said about him, Passionblaze wasn't the type of cat to care about his own life or his own well-being. Her only hope was to make him care about her. She continued, "I've decided that we are friends now. I am going to care about you now since you don't care about yourself and that means that if you go and get yourself killed, your killing part of me too. Do you want to do that to me?"
After her rant, Piperwing was tired. As they moved on to the subject of Rabbitpounce, she sat back down and looked at her paws. She wasn't hungry anymore and the thought of Rabbitpounce was already making her stomach churn. Whatever Passionblaze said, it was Piperwing's fault, and that was one trauma that they shared. He can blame himself all he wants, but his claws hadn't torn through her flesh and ripped the life from her. Piperwing could still feel the blood oozing between her claws and dripping down her paws. She could feel her claws ripping into the other cat. Passionblaze would never have to live with that. His words caused another pang in her heart. It was meaningful, yet it stung like any wound when she thought about how he would have said that for anyone. He didn't want to lose a clanmate, not her specifically. She wasn't in love with him, but she did like him in a friendly way. Piperwing simply wanted someone to care about her specifically and not just because she was a part of the same clan.

Last edited by dionysus; January 22nd, 2018 at 10:27 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 12:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

The elderly cat raised their head from a long snooze in the sunlight when suddenly they raised their heads to see a small kit who friendly waved their tail. The elderly Tom looked at he kit studying their face closely, ahh the sweet minkkit. There's somthing wrong with em huh? What though? the Tom smiled briefly and stood padding toward the small kit a warm smile as he aced his tail in response
Minkkit paused not sure what to do around the elder What do I do. I wish I knew what to do... he sat their nodding in acnolagement of the elder. He forced a weak smile trying to fake it that he wasn’t concerned about his hopes of being a mute warrior.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread