Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:34 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan ThunderClan Territory

Last edited by lio; May 28th, 2023 at 06:18 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:35 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan ThunderClan Training Cave

Last edited by BEAR.; July 5th, 2020 at 03:29 AM.
Old October 5th, 2016, 11:35 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@sleet
Echofrost felt a warmth spreading through her as she watched relief spread across the canvas of the cat before her. She was happy to be able to help him with his situation, even happier that she was the first to know about it and that he trusted her greatly. When he purred his thanks and leaned forward and licked her cheek her nerves tingled in delight. His touch left a lingering warmth on her face and she found herself purring at the feeling. If he could see her blush, it was on his ears, which she could feel flaring with heat. She felt embarrassed, giddy at the feeling he gave her. It hadn't been an immediate thing, they had known each other since they were freshly made apprentice, started their close bond then. it had been an affection that had slowly developed over time and now that she was a warrior, she knew she wanted it to be more. Everything about the tom was perfection in her eyes, he was her best friend, the only thing she held more important than herself. She didn't want to express her feelings, she didn't know how to express them. Though she didn't want him to think that she believed they were destined to be only friends and see him run off with another shecat. Her paws shuffled and she turned her sea spray eyes towards them, her tail flicking nervously. She felt her chest flutter with a nervousness that she had never experienced in her life. She'd always been so confident, it was what made her personality and feisty attitude so real. But here in the situation she felt impossibly uncomfortable and small. Everything she hoped for in her future depended on this moment, how he would react to what she had to say. Her stomach turned uncomfortably, making her feel sick. A deep breath and she was decided, she had to get this out. She lifted her head, puffed out her chest and tried to exude confidence as she told him her thoughts. "Ratsting, I want to be more than friends." Her voice wasn't as strong as her body position, it was soft and filled with emotion. Her eyes reflected the endless affection she had for the tom as they wavered between his two eyes, trying to decipher what he was thinking. "You're my best friend, the most important thing in my life. I really would like it to be something more though, I- I- I am beginning to like you as something different from a friend." She tried to explain. She didn't want to drop the love bomb yet, she knew it was there but she wanted to see what he thought before she let it out, save her from humiliation if he didn't feel the same way.

Last edited by Ever; October 5th, 2016 at 11:36 AM.
Old October 5th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Lightningpaw trotted through the thunderclan territory, headed back to the camp after a long day of training. It had been a few more months since any major incedents had happened, and he was now almost 14 moons! He wasnt sure when he would become a warrior, however, since his powers alotted him to practice on his own, he didnt have an actual mentor to watch him, so no one could tell the leader when it was time for him to become a warrior.
Old October 5th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

[For Melody~]

Eaglepaw smiled at her softly. He then grinned as he leaned his paw toward the little stream. Jabbing his paw into the cool, clear liquid, he pulled his paw back and flicked it at Quailpaw playfully. The russet tom watched as the water droplets dotted her face and chest with a rumbling purr. "Gotcha." He mewed playfully.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old October 5th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Autumnpaw padded out into the dense forest territory from the camp’s entrance, her paws brushing across the cold, soft blades of grass underneath them. She could feel her claws sheathing and unsheathing as she walked, her emotions and train of thought getting to her in not the healthiest way. Everything seemed different and quiet, with only the sound of her weakened breath now and then Neither sound nor scent disturbed her, not even Lightningpaw’s. The young american bobtail shook her head and broke out into a run, flying through the undergrowth, leaping over rocks and the occasional tree log. The pounding of a headache echoed in her skull and it made her screech to a halt, her paws sinking slightly in the cold, smooth pebbles along side a calming riverbank. Autumnpaw placed herself at the edge of the water, her short tail flicking behind her as her stared at the reflection staring back at her in the water’s surface, a light breeze ruffled through her light brown pelt.
Old October 5th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Lightningpaw sensed that Autumnpaw was somewhere nearby, but he didnt react to it. She might just be passing through to do something, and even if she did need him, she would be coming to him. He continued on his way to the camp, when a squirrel caught his eye. He still sucked at hunting, but he might as well try. Crouching down,he approached the squirrel, soon after getting within leaping distance. He pounced, but wasnt quick enough as the squirrel heard him and ran off,making him fall flat on his stomache. "Mouse dung..." he muttered to himself as he continued back to the camp.
Old October 5th, 2016, 10:07 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
[For Melody~]

Eaglepaw smiled at her softly. He then grinned as he leaned his paw toward the little stream. Jabbing his paw into the cool, clear liquid, he pulled his paw back and flicked it at Quailpaw playfully. The russet tom watched as the water droplets dotted her face and chest with a rumbling purr. "Gotcha." He mewed playfully.
Quailpaw smiled back, watching as Eaglepaw dipped his paw into the water. The grey and white she-cat was confused at first, then her eyes went wide as he splashed the water at her. For a moment she just laid there in shock, whiskers quivering as water dripped from them. Then she let out a soft laugh. "Oh yeah?" That said, she leaned her own paw into the water, flicking some back at the Tom. "Ha!" She purred, grinning.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; October 6th, 2016 at 07:32 AM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 04:21 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Smile Re: ThunderClan Territory

Poppyleaf walked beside her patrol. the forest was full of the sounds of prey, birds in the trees and mice in the leaflitter. poppyleaf smelt mouse. "wait, i hear something, i think it's a mouse!" she whispered to the patrol. creeping forward she hered her prey scuffeling among the dry leaves. poppyleaf crouched aiming for the moving leaves and sprang! killing her prey with one bite to the neck. "weldone!" stoneclaw her mate said to her. the warm creature in her jaws smelled so good, she wanted to eat it there and then." feed the clan first though." said her mate, breaking her thoughts. almost as though he could sence what she was thinking.
Old October 6th, 2016, 07:22 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

(For Random Melody)
Stormpaw bounded cheerfully into the teritory. He didn't really seem to be bothering to be quiet. Stormpaw suddenly realised he was being too noisy and he skidded to a halt, banging his head on a tree in the process. Youch!, he thought. The stormy coloured apprentice turned his head around to check his siamese friend was following.

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; October 6th, 2016 at 07:25 AM.