Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:26 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 16th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Bluetail padded into the apprentice's den. She looked around for her apprentice, Mudpaw. She had been training the apprentice for about a moon now, and they needed to get back to it. If another battle happens, we need to be ready. Bluetail thought. "Mudpaw?" She meowed. "Mudpaw are you in here?"
Old December 16th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Charming Magician!

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark View Post
Bluetail padded into the apprentice's den. She looked around for her apprentice, Mudpaw. She had been training the apprentice for about a moon now, and they needed to get back to it. If another battle happens, we need to be ready. Bluetail thought. "Mudpaw?" She meowed. "Mudpaw are you in here?"
Mudpaw's head shot up from her nest, eyes wide. She sneezed as a scrap of moss tickled her nose and stood up, her fur ruffled. When she caught sight of her mentor her fur smoothed out, and she licked her chest in embarrassment.

"Sorry, Bluetail. I guess I slept in again." She ducked her head respectfully
Old December 16th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNightOcelot View Post
Mudpaw's head shot up from her nest, eyes wide. She sneezed as a scrap of moss tickled her nose and stood up, her fur ruffled. When she caught sight of her mentor her fur smoothed out, and she licked her chest in embarrassment.

"Sorry, Bluetail. I guess I slept in again." She ducked her head respectfully
"That's ok." Bluetail said. "Anyways, lets get going. We can either go train today, or hunt. Which one would you like to do?" The she-cat sat down beside her apprentice and curled her tail around her paws. "If another battle comes, we should train. But if you want to rest, we can go hunting instead."
Old December 16th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Charming Magician!

Quote:
"That's ok." Bluetail said. "Anyways, lets get going. We can either go train today, or hunt. Which one would you like to do?" The she-cat sat down beside her apprentice and curled her tail around her paws. "If another battle comes, we should train. But if you want to rest, we can go hunting instead."
Mudpaw's paws prickled with fear at the prospect of a battle. With a jolt, she realized she knew very little about fighting other than simple swipes. With an edge of uncertainty in her mew, she replied, "I suppose we should train." Her hazel gaze drifted to her paws.
Old December 16th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

Quote:
Mudpaw's paws prickled with fear at the prospect of a battle. With a jolt, she realized she knew very little about fighting other than simple swipes. With an edge of uncertainty in her mew, she replied, "I suppose we should train." Her hazel gaze drifted to her paws.
"Ok then, come along." Bluetail got up and padded out of the apprentices' den. She began to rethink the tragic day of the fire. Flames, branches, ashes, that's all you could see. All I could do was help get the kits and that elder out of camp, but the elder was killed while we were guiding the little ones. Bluetail shivered, she hoped she would never see that day again.
Old December 16th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Charming Magician!

Quote:
"Ok then, come along." Bluetail got up and padded out of the apprentices' den. She began to rethink the tragic day of the fire. Flames, branches, ashes, that's all you could see. All I could do was help get the kits and that elder out of camp, but the elder was killed while we were guiding the little ones. Bluetail shivered, she hoped she would never see that day again.
Mudpaw followed her mentor. As they walked, she noticed the fur along Bluetail's spine prickling and saw her shiver. "Are you okay?" She mewed timidly, not wanting to pry.
Old December 16th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

Quote:
Mudpaw followed her mentor. As they walked, she noticed the fur along Bluetail's spine prickling and saw her shiver. "Are you okay?" She mewed timidly, not wanting to pry.
"I'm fine." She told her plainly. "Let's just head to the training clearing." Bluetail's fur was flat again as the mentor and apprentice walked out of the camp and to the training area.
Old December 16th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Charming Magician!

Quote:
"I'm fine." She told her plainly. "Let's just head to the training clearing." Bluetail's fur was flat again as the mentor and apprentice walked out of the camp and to the training area.
Mudpaw nodded silently and followed Bluetail. Nervousness bubbled up within her at the prospect of battle training. What if I disappoint Bluetail? She fretted, ears flat.
Old December 16th, 2016, 11:30 AM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Gazeshadow looked up at her with a smile. He pushed her lightly, so he didn't hurt her. He let out a purr pinning her down.
Icefang smiled and purred
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 16th, 2016, 12:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Bram246

Brightkit rolled over onto her back, the little calico's bi-colored hues showing her boredom. It was obvious she wasn't in the best of moods...which was unusual for her, considering she was normally very excited. But with all the events having happened, she was left feeling just a little drained. The small kit sat up suddenly, and stretched out, her pale pink tongue curving over her ivory fangs before she got to her paws finally. Well, I can probably find something to do...something interesting...Brightkit thought with a sigh, as her good eye scanned the nursery. Everything was still blurry, which she had never quite understood; she imagined it was normal, otherwise wouldn't someone have told her by now? Brightkit shrugged the uneasy feeling off that there was something she didn't know and continued to look around with a bright expression and a grin on her maw. Even if she was upset or frustrated, her eyes never showed it. Never.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread