Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by occultation
Today 03:45 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Samantha
Today 03:41 PM
Desolated Tracks
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:41 PM
Wildtwist Kits
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:37 PM
Rainpaw Art
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:36 PM

Old November 16th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Professor Shinefang

Shinefang Clears his throat:

"Listen up, kitwits! Leafbare is coming and I'm an old fleabag. Now, I ain't about to go to Starclan until I'm good and ready, which will be never if I have anything to say about it! But since we often don't, I'm looking for 3 warriors to undergo a special training. I'll teach you how to use a few healing herbs to help with wounds. That way if anything happens to me, Skyclan isn't left with just some poor apprentice trying to start from scratch with no mentor. So hurry up and sign up already! Do I look like I'm getting any younger to you?!"

THIS IS NOT A APPLICATION FOR MED CAT APPRENTICE AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS RP WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING THAT ROLE WHEN IT BECOMES AVAILABLE. This application will be for a one time, special teaching RP in which Shinefang will teach 3 warriors (kits and apprentices need not apply) some basic, first aid grade herb knowledge. While generally, non-medicine cats aren't allowed to have knowledge of herbs or healing, the selected cats will have the chance to acquire what is essentially a warrior cats first aid certification and you may use that knowledge in RP's.

Form w/ link
Name:
Brief personality overview:
Why do they want to learn this?:
Any plot ideas of this knowledge (not required but I'm nosy):

Form w/o
Name:
Appearance:

Choosing date is November 25th, so get your apps in!

Last edited by Charmer; November 16th, 2017 at 09:07 PM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Professor Shinefang

Name: Fennelheart
Appearance: boop She’s a brown and white tabby with green eyes. She is lanky and lean. Her brown fur is slightly dark and light in different sections, but she has white cheast and tail tips.
Brief personality overview: She is an over-protective motherly figure. She wants to help kits and apprentices. She is kind and compassionate, unless she is called disloyal or she goes completely insane trying to fight to prove her loyalty. She is a good-hearted cat and would do anything for another cat, no matter what.
Why do they want to learn this?: She wants to be able to whenever save her kits or apprentice. She also desiring to learn all she can.
Any plot ideas of this knowledge (not required but I'm nosy): Perhaps her apprentice eats a deathberry and she can remove it/ saving a cat in battle who’s bleeding to death.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Digital Artist

Form w/o
Name: Dragontail
Appearance: dark ginger tom with black stripes and amber eyes.
Brief personality overview: Loyal, caring, loves kits, protective of family and Clan.
Why do they want to learn this?: His mate got injured and he wasn't able to do anything about it.
Any plot ideas of this knowledge (not required but I'm nosy): He will use some of the knowledge to take care of his kits so they won't have to bother Shinefang unless it's super dangerous.
Old November 17th, 2017, 09:55 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Name: Gingerblossom
Brief personality overview: She is a sweet, generous she-cat, with a very oblivious nature and a hate for any sort of fighting. Loves flowers A LOT.
Why do they want to learn this?: She prefers not to fight, she hates seeing cats in pain. She would want to learn this to at least try to help others somewhat. Especially since all she really does is hunt, and avoid battles as much as she can.
Any plot ideas of this knowledge: Hmm... I might think up some but nothing comes to mind except she will feel like she's more useful.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 17th, 2017, 12:49 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name:
Pipitchirp

caring | good-natured | motherly | sensitive | vulnerable | warm | stoic

Pipitchirp has recently found a kit that has a disability, and I’m hoping that she can learn some basic herb knowledge and medicine to hopefully aid to the kit whenever he is in need. She also thinks that the whole concept of medicine is useful, but also quite challenging to get the hang of. If she were to spend a bit of time learning about herbs, she would gain valuable information, and feel like she could potentially help out with small injuries in the camp.

Ahh, Shinefang will be checking up on Beekit soon ( the kit who I mentioned above ) so maybe that could be a good time for the two to interact?
Plot-wise, I’ve gone dry. I can’t really think of anything too interesting that would be a great plot, sorry!
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; November 18th, 2017 at 09:13 AM.
Old November 18th, 2017, 09:57 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Name: Owlwing
Appearance: Owlwing is a skinny framed she-cat, slender even. She is a bit lithe, and thin, more for stealth and sneaking, than fighting, or for anything but stealth. Her legs are rather long, but rather thick, built for running, and sneaking in the dark. Her paw's are neat, and dainty, and are quite small. Her ears are quite fuzzy, pointy, and full of fluff in the inside of the ear. She isn't a very tall, nor small, about a medium height, 8"6 being the exact number. Owlwing's base color is a very snowy white, like a snowy owl, mainly the reasoning behind her name. With black marbled tabby stripes all over her head, body, legs, back, and stripes going down her tail. Her muzzle is quite sharp, but small, and a bit curved. Her fur isn't very long or fluffy either, and feel rough, and sometimes soft in different places, and a bit wiry. Owlwing's eyes are a bright golden amber yellow tint, with a hint of duck yellow in them as well.
Brief personality overview: caring, clever, quiet, skittish, cautious, speaks good with words.
Why do they want to learn this?: Owlwing tries to get out of conflict often, thus she doesn't really fight, so herb knowledge would be a good thing for her really.
Any plot ideas of this knowledge (not required but I'm nosy): If I can think of one I'll put it.

Last edited by seasalt; November 18th, 2017 at 10:04 AM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Sigh...

Bump

Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:26 PM
Sigh...

One last bump just in case anyone else is interested

Old November 24th, 2017, 12:56 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Name: juniperpaw
Brief personality overview: intelligent; loyal; stoic; reserved; sarcastic; stubborn; fiery; flamboyant; impatient
Why do they want to learn this?: because she doesn't have a mentor & she desperately needs one
Any plot ideas of this knowledge (not required but I'm nosy): to stop letting cats die
Old November 24th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Sigh...

@seasalt @mompaws @Okapi

Thanks to everyone who applied. These were some really great applications and I wish I could pick everyone, but I'm limited to three Skyclan cats.

I'm going with Owlwing, Pipitchirp, and Fennelheart.

@AbsurdJinx will also be joining with Juniperpaw since the Riverclan cat was made mentorless early in her med cat training and needs some skill.

The RP will take place in the Skyclan clearing. The admins have asked that skills and knowledge about herbs and first aid must be acquired through the RP and and through activity and that folks who drop out can't magically have those skills, so try not to go longer than 48 hours between posts if you can. The RP will begin this week.