Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Forget-me-not [Love...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:18 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:15 PM
Sunset Grove
by Lillith
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:12 PM
herbs [p]
by alec
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:09 PM
Sweet beginnings but such...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:02 PM

Old November 18th, 2017, 07:04 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default “Hello Old Friend”

Eddsworldplotyayyyyyyy
Anyone that looks at this, feel free to apply! I’d love to roleplay with some of you!
Sure, your form might not be picked, but applying never hurt!

Videos that this plot is based on:

The End (Part 1)
The End (Part 2)

——————

[Cat 1], [Cat 2], [Cat 3], And [Cat 4] are 4 rogues that live together in an abandoned twoleg nest. Sure, [Cat 3] and [Cat 4] have their arguments, but other than that, they basically live in peace.

One day, [Cat 4] decides that they don’t want to live with the other three, and leaves, saying that they have decided to move into an actual Twoleg nest. [Cat 1], and [Cat 2] are sad to see them leave, but [Cat 3] is overjoyed.

——————

Moons pass, [Cat 4] joins a clan, and becomes power-hungry for more land. Meanwhile, [Cat 1], [Cat 2], and [Cat 3] go on their own adventures, and do their own things. They form a small enemy in [Bystander 1], [Bystander 2], and [Bystander 3]. (( This does not need to be roleplayed, and is not very important to the plot ))

The three cats go out hunting, but when they come back, [Cat 4] is there, searching for something. They automatically stop searching, and act reasonably normal, torturing [Cat 3] to the point of them getting extremely angry and leaving.

——————

After [Cat 3] leaves, [Cat 4] begins trying to distract [Cat 1], and [Cat 2] long enough for [Cat 4] to leave for awhile. Once they manage to distract the other two, [Cat 4] manages to attract a dog to [Cat 1], and [Cat 2]‘s camp. Once they get back, a battle ensues, and [Bystander 2] is killed in the process.

When most things seem lost, [Cat 3] shows up again, and together, them, [Cat 1], and [Cat 2] manage to fight the dog away. [Cat 4] manages to escape getting killed, but their left side is extremely injured.

——————

After that, basically anything can happen to the characters, whether [Cat 4] comes back or dies, or whatever, is up to the roleplayer.

Roles:
[Cat 1] (Taken by @Celestial )a sweet cat, who tries to see everything in a somewhat positive way.
[Cat 2] (Taken by @.:Blue Wishes:. ))- A perfectly innocent narcissist, who has a weird attachment to their face
[Cat 3] ( Taken by @Aleka ) a sort of Anti-hero in a way, hates [Cat 4], somewhat minor role, since they leave halfway through, though they come back at the end.
[Cat 4] ( @Rubinaito ) pretty much evil, though empathetic, hates [Cat 3]

All three bystanders are just extra roles that aren’t needed, but would be appreciated.

When it comes to personalities, I just have a general idea, you don’t need to follow it.

——————

I’d like active members that will actually post, and not miss out/ignore these kinds of things

Form:
Name-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Age-
Role-
Appearance-
Personality-
PPD-
Roleplay Example-
Other-
Questions-

——————

My form:
Name- Maple
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Asexual
Age- 23 moons
Role- Cat 2
Appearance- Meep
Personality- Maple is a narcissist. That pretty much describes his entire personality. He’s pretty innocent however, perfectly oblivious.

——————

I spent 2 hours on this-
This isn’t first come first serve.
Please Mention instead of quoting this post.
This will be edited over time.
I will bump this frequently, since I have a weird attachment to this plot.
Applications are Closed!

——————

People who might be interested:
@Rubinaito @Celestial

Last edited by :blue:; November 29th, 2017 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Closed applications
Old November 18th, 2017, 07:17 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: “Hello Old Friend”

Form:
Name- Cypress
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Heterosexual
Age- 23
Role- Cat 3
Appearance- http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-scr...111770751.html
Personality- Competitive, playful, snarky, sarcastic, intelligent, clever.
PPD- 17.00
Roleplay Example-
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
Essie let loose a mrrow of amusement, "A heartbreaker? Well, the toms whose company I have refused, didn't have much of hearts." She said slowly, her left ear flicking in annoyance as she recalled the various toms. Essie had a flash of alarm as she realized she may have disinterested the Tom as she spoke of her readiness to be lured by toms-and her propensity to lose interest so quickly. She turned to look into his deep green eyes, "I don't think I could ever be uninterested in you." She assured him, giving him another lick on the cheek. A tinge of sadness edged her amber eyes as she heard of the she-cats that played with his emotions. Shallower toms, yes, she could play with them as she like, but she could never see herself hurting this kind caring Tom, not when he so easily trusted her. She purred, "No I don't have many hobbies." She told him, "I catch the occasional sparrow or two, when they roost near my nest. Other than that, I play with my housefolk so they don't get bored, and meet the surrounding housecats." She said, thinking fondly of her Taurus. "And you? I'm sure you have many intriguing interests."
If that's confusing, it's because it's one side of a conversation, the whole rp can be found here.
Other- Nothing I can think of.
Questions-

@.:Blue Wishes:.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; November 18th, 2017 at 08:18 PM.
Old November 18th, 2017, 07:22 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Name- Echo
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Bisexual
Age- 20 moons
Role- Cat 1
Appearance- Fluffbean
Personality- Optimistic, sweet, loyal, affectionate, positive, obnoxious, dependent
PPD- 23.77
Roleplay Example-
Quote:
Lynxpaw shuddered, slightly stepping back from the boarder. The scent of cat unnerved her, even though it was stale. What if there was a patrol hiding in the heather ready to strike?! Even though there was not, Lynxpaw couldn't push the thought away. "Yeah, I overheard some warriors talking about the Gathering a bit ago." She mumbled, shuffling her paws. She didn't like eavesdropping, but she just happened to overhear Gathering gossip, and that Blazingstar declared war. Lynxpaw remembered her kit-self retreating to her nest and dreading the upcoming conflict. "Yes, Morningblue." She replied quickly, having no intentions of coming here alone, her nerves tensing at the thought as she nodded. Rabbit she'd eat, it was lean and not as nice as mouse or thrush, but it occasionally got into the fresh-kill pile, and Lynxpaw enjoyed the lean meat from time-to-time. Open spaces, however, she was not okay with. She preferred going through the trees, using shadows and trees for stealth. Surely the prey would see you in the moor? Lynxpaw nodded. Quick and agile. She herself was more sturdy and a bit slow, so they'd easily outspeed her and dodge her blows. She didn't like that thought. She nodded, preparing herself.
Other- nah
Questions- none
Old November 18th, 2017, 07:31 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

*screeches* TORD IS MINE

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 18th, 2017, 07:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Ack I love the plot! It makes me happy c:

Name; Blue belle [ Goes by belle or blue ]
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Bisexual
Age; 20 moons
Role; cat 1
Appearance; Ack one second
Personality; Like her little blurb explains blue belle or belle is practically a little flower. Too delicate for this world. She is often seen as, not intelligent for the mere fact that she is not seen trying to fix problems but sitting back and ignoring them, or shrinking back and letting it go on. She is a peace maker but has a hard time finding her voice and speaking up, when trouble comes along or anything has happened she is reluctant to stop things from happening, she could really be a problem solver and would easily solve the problem if it weren't for her fear of hurting someone's feelings by doing so. Otherwise she is a playful gal that wants nothing but to goof around and do nothing really. She considers the other [girls/guys] in the barn her siblings. Like brothers and sisters or even teats them like her kids. She mothers those in the barn regardless of how they treat each other. Belle is an adventurous girl who like to rush into things head first and get a good laugh out of experiences
PPD; 13.11 I think? I would have to check
Roleplay example; Do I need too?
Other; Not much I don't believe

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 18th, 2017 at 07:48 PM.
Old November 18th, 2017, 07:57 PM

Name- Luna
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Bisexual (Likes girls more)
Age- 20 moons
Role- Cat 3 (Or cat 1)
Appearance- A fluffy tuxedo cat with forest green eyes and a fluffy tail.
Personality- Luna is caring and sweet but mess with her friends and she'll claw your fur off. She isn't one to fight a lot but if she needs to then she will fight you! Luna isn't as intelligent as the others,infact she's rather clumsy as well. She doesn't like being called names or being made fun off and is slightly a hot-head.
PPD- 3.10
Roleplay Example-

Firepaw stalked a mouse getting closer and closer. A noise came from behind him and the mouse scurried away. He looked behind him but saw nothing. Suddenly the bush behind him moved and a twig cracked behind him. He spun around,his breathing getting faster. "Show you're selves you cowards!!" He screamed and another twig cracked behind him again. He spun around and saw icy blue eyes appear from the bush. "Uhh... This isn't funny!" Suddenly another pair of icy blue eyes appeared from the bush and white paws as well. Firepaw got closer ready to attack when the creature burst out from the bush and Firepaw screamed an incredibly feminine scream. He was still standing when he heard giggling. "Ha ha! We got you!!" "Ya! You should have seen the look on your face!" It was Applepaw and Ivypaw. "Ha ha! Very funny! You scared me half to death!!!" Firepaw scream at them. "So?!" "So you to are in trouble!" Applepaw and Ivypaw turned around to see their metors. "Go fetch the Elder's some moss! And you better get to it!" With that Applepaw and Ivypaw nodded looking terrified and ran off. "Come on. Let's take you to your sisters." Said oneof the mentors and they walked Firepaw back to camp.
Other- Nope!
Questions- Nope!

Last edited by SolarWarrior; November 18th, 2017 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Forgot to put something!
Old November 18th, 2017, 08:17 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Name
Dodge
Named after my little six-month old kitten who hates my guts.

Sexuality
Bisexual

Role
TORD- I mean, Cat 4.

Appearance
Regular ol' black American Shorthair kitty

Personality
Just like Tord's

PPD

Roleplay Sample
You've seen me rp.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
*screeches* TORD IS MINE
Jeebus Rubinaito, you’re excited. That’s good though I think-
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarrior View Post
Name- Luna
Gender- Female/She-cat
Sexuality- Bisexual
Age- 21 Moons
Role- Cat 3
Appearance- A fluffy tuxedo cat with forest green eyes.
Personality- Luna's a bit of a hot-head. She doesn't like being bossed around or fighting with others but fight with her and she will forever hate you. Luna's not very intelligent or innocent,this girl knows how to fight! She's slightly overprotective but can cause problems from getting easily angered.
PPD- 3.02
Roleplay Example-

Running through a field with the sun shining down on her. Lilypaw could see the beauty of life all of the plants and animals,it was beautiful. Suddenly the sun seemed to get brighter and brighter intill she was blinded by it. She woke up with a start only seeing black. She felt around her and touched her sibling who was still asleep. "What time is it?" She asked. "It's morning Lilypaw. Let me sleep my mentor will call me soon." Lightpaw said. Moring? Then why couldn't she- "Oh..." She remembered she was blind. "Well life sucks now!" She told herself. "How come I had that dream though and saw things I've never seen before?" She questioned herself but then shook the thought away. "I'm going to see Echopool! You coming?!" "Echopool!" Lightpaw said and quickly woke up. Echopool was their aunt who was the same age as their dad but retired when she was a apprentice after she broke her leg. "I'm coming!" Yelled Lightpaw and they both waked over to the Elder's den,Lightpaw helping his sister feel her way there.
Other- Nope!
Questions- Nope!

——————
You put down your form twice...

Did you know you can edit/delete your first post?
It makes things a lot easier so you don’t need to post a form twice c:
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

You put down your form twice...

Did you know you can edit/delete your first post?
It makes things a lot easier so you don’t need to post a form twice c:

I did?! Oh! I didn't know! I thought it didn't send the first time! I'll delete it! X3