Last post by ramen
Today 02:31 AM

Old June 7th, 2018, 11:18 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Fangs (Private)

Name: Liliana
Age they appear as: 15
Appearance: Liliana has natural jet-black hair, and emerald green eyes that seem to glow at night (but they don't). She also has pale skin, and a traditional black dress with a red belt/ribbon thing going across where her waist is. But, when it's time to do vampire things, she wears solid black dress, and black gloves that she made herself. She also wears black shoes all the time.
Sexuality: Bi
Physical Characteristics: Tall
Personality: +Fun +Funny +Sarcastic +Flirty •Crafty • Stubborn -Rude to humans -Vicious
History/Interesting Facts: It's almost her 200th birthday! She's also a good crafts-woman.
Powers:Super Strength, Super speed, Super hearing, Turning into a Bat, Telekinesis

Name: Elizabeth
Age they appear as: 16
Appearance: Boop Her normal clothes
Boop When she’s doing vampy things
Sexuality: Straight
Physical Characteristics: 5’ 1” (Short)
Personality:ProtectiveSarcasticHelpfulHardworkingAdventurousObservantIntelligentSnappyFierceShrewdLogical
History/Interesting Facts:
Powers: Super Strength, Super speed, Super hearing, Turning into a Bat,
Life Flow-
With this ability, Elizabeth is able to drain the life force out of anyone, or give them life force. The downside to this ability is along with her need for blood, she also occasionally need to take in life force, but if she takes in to much at a time it can cause her to pass out, and at if she takes in more after passing out without giving herself time to release it, she can die. Vampires are invulnerable to this because they’re already dead, meaning they posses no life force.

_ @Ebonyrose _
Alright I'll start!

Last edited by Panda; June 7th, 2018 at 11:30 PM.
Old June 7th, 2018, 11:21 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Fangs (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Name: Liliana
Age they appear as: 15
Appearance: Liliana has natural jet-black hair, and emerald green eyes that seem to glow at night (but they don't). She also has pale skin, and a traditional black dress with a red belt/ribbon thing going across where her waist is. But, when it's time to do vampire things, she wears solid black dress, and black gloves that she made herself. She also wears black shoes all the time.
Sexuality: Bi
Physical Characteristics: Tall
Personality: +Fun +Funny +Sarcastic +Flirty •Crafty • Stubborn -Rude to humans -Vicious
History/Interesting Facts: It's almost her 200th birthday! She's also a good crafts-woman.
Powers:Super Strength, Super speed, Super hearing, Turning into a Bat, Telekinesis

Name: Elizabeth
Age they appear as: 16
Appearance: Boop Her normal clothes
Boop When she’s doing vampy things
Sexuality: Straight
Physical Characteristics: 5’ 1” (Short)
Personality:ProtectiveSarcasticHelpfulHardworkingAdventurousObservantIntelligentSnappyFierceShrewdLogical
History/Interesting Facts:
Powers: Super Strength, Super speed, Super hearing, Turning into a Bat,
Life Flow-
With this ability, Elizabeth is able to drain the life force out of anyone, or give them life force. The downside to this ability is along with her need for blood, she also occasionally need to take in life force, but if she takes in to much at a time it can cause her to pass out, and at if she takes in more after passing out without giving herself time to release it, she can die. Vampires are invulnerable to this because they’re already dead, meaning they posses no life force.

_ @Ebonyrose _
Alright I'll start!
Ok!

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old June 7th, 2018, 11:39 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

The night before had been a complete blur really. She recalled being at home, all comfy by the fire when she heard a shriek outside. She went to investigate without telling anyone where'd she went, a decision she had come to regret now, and everything after that was just blank. When she awoke from whatever happened, she was in an alley with an oversized jacket draped over her, and that was her current scenario as she knew it.
She looked out onto the morning sky, it seemed much brighter than usual. It was very beautiful and comforting to look at the sun as it rose into the sky days past, but now something about it just felt painful. The girl began to remove the hood of her jacket, but quickly stopped once she felt a burning sensation on her chin and fingers. "Ouch! Why did that hurt?" It didn't hurt anymore, the sensation only lasted for a moment, but it was painful enough to know it wasn't just a figment of her imagination. She slowly reached her hand out of the oversized sleeve, and was met with an extreme burning sensation. If I'm not wrong... When the sun touched my skin it hurt... What's going on?! Her thoughts wandered a bit more as she tried again to remember the night before, but she could recall no more than she already knew. Something wasn't right, Elizabeth could feel it. Making sure to keep the large jacket carefully draped over any skin her dress didn't cover, Elizabeth ran out of the alley and began to look around in confusion. The streets were their normal hustle and bustle, jam-packed with people. She began to squeeze her way through the crowd to head back to her house, but a smell drifted across her nose. Is that blood?! My god! How much blood must that be for me to smell it so strongly? Something was odd though. Elizabeth was normally repulsed by blood, but now there was something inside her that craved it and she could feel it. She decided to ignore the craving, for now, unsure of what to think of it. She decided to take a detour in the direction of the blood. She was sure she was about to be met with a bloody massacre, but all she saw was a young boy that was crying of his scraped knee. Surely I couldn't smell his blood from where I was! It must be something else! How come nobody else is mentioning this smell?! She continued on, but could find no further source of the blood. Making her way back to the boy now sure it was him, she was completely sure she'd gone mad to be able to smell his blood that strongly. Once she reached him, she found her eyes strangely drawn to the blood dripping off the scrape on his knee.

_ @Ebonyrose _

Last edited by Panda; June 7th, 2018 at 11:43 PM.
Old June 7th, 2018, 11:52 PM
joe mama

Quote:
The night before had been a complete blur really. She recalled being at home, all comfy by the fire when she heard a shriek outside. She went to investigate without telling anyone where'd she went, a decision she had come to regret now, and everything after that was just blank. When she awoke from whatever happened, she was in an alley with an oversized jacket draped over her, and that was her current scenario as she knew it.
She looked out onto the morning sky, it seemed much brighter than usual. It was very beautiful and comforting to look at the sun as it rose into the sky days past, but now something about it just felt painful. The girl began to remove the hood of her jacket, but quickly stopped once she felt a burning sensation on her chin and fingers. "Ouch! Why did that hurt?" It didn't hurt anymore, the sensation only lasted for a moment, but it was painful enough to know it wasn't just a figment of her imagination. She slowly reached her hand out of the oversized sleeve, and was met with an extreme burning sensation. If I'm not wrong... When the sun touched my skin it hurt... What's going on?! Her thoughts wandered a bit more as she tried again to remember the night before, but she could recall no more than she already knew. Something wasn't right, Elizabeth could feel it. Making sure to keep the large jacket carefully draped over any skin her dress didn't cover, Elizabeth ran out of the alley and began to look around in confusion. The streets were their normal hustle and bustle, jam-packed with people. She began to squeeze her way through the crowd to head back to her house, but a smell drifted across her nose. Is that blood?! My god! How much blood must that be for me to smell it so strongly? Something was odd though. Elizabeth was normally repulsed by blood, but now there was something inside her that craved it and she could feel it. She decided to ignore the craving, for now, unsure of what to think of it. She decided to take a detour in the direction of the blood. She was sure she was about to be met with a bloody massacre, but all she saw was a young boy that was crying of his scraped knee. Surely I couldn't smell his blood from where I was! It must be something else! How come nobody else is mentioning this smell?! She continued on, but could find no further source of the blood. Making her way back to the boy now sure it was him, she was completely sure she'd gone mad to be able to smell his blood that strongly. Once she reached him, she found her eyes strangely drawn to the blood dripping off the scrape on his knee.

_ @Ebonyrose _
Liliana was walking around the streets, when she noticed a strange girl pushing through the crowd of people. She was wearing a large jacket, and seemed confused. When the girl started coming in the direction Liliana was in, she ducked into an alleyway and behind a wall. When the girl went past the alley, Liliana followed her, very quietly. They came across a boy who scraped his knee, and she had to plug her nose in order to not go after the boy. She then hid behind something, so that way they wouldn't see her. She's a vampire for sure. Liliana thought. She recognized this from when she was turned.

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old June 8th, 2018, 12:11 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyrose View Post
Liliana was walking around the streets, when she noticed a strange girl pushing through the crowd of people. She was wearing a large jacket, and seemed confused. When the girl started coming in the direction Liliana was in, she ducked into an alleyway and behind a wall. When the girl went past the alley, Liliana followed her, very quietly. They came across a boy who scraped his knee, and she had to plug her nose in order to not go after the boy. She then hid behind something, so that way they wouldn't see her. She's a vampire for sure. Liliana thought. She recognized this from when she was turned.

Elizabeth stared at the boy, until another lady pushed past her and crouched beside the boy and began to comfort him. Must be his mother. However much she tried, Elizabeth just couldn't take her eyes off of his bloody knee. What's wrong with me?! I just need to get home and take a nap. This is probably all some weird dream, or I'm just tired from whatever the heck happened last night. As Elizabeth tried to walk away, she just couldn't pull herself away from the smell, but this task was done for her when the boy's mother stood back up, and gave Elizabeth an aggressive push. "What are you looking at my boy like that for you creep!" Immediately the entire crowd around them took notice of the lady's aggression and multiple heads all turned towards them. "Huh?! I'm so sorry miss. I just thought he looked a lot like my brother when he was younger, that's all. He's gone off to London though, so I don't see him much anymore." Everyone last interest now that it was evident nothing dramatic was going to happen, and the lady's look turned sympathetic. "Oh, I understand. I'm sorry." With that, the lady turned and tended to her son again. Elizabeth sighed in relief and thanked her lucky stars for her quick thinking. I mean, I didn't entirely lie. My brother did move off to London. He looked nothing like that boy though.
Elizabeth immediately started to walk off again, wanting to keep herself from becoming entranced by the blood once again. What's wrong with me?! Why couldn't I turn away from him? Eventually, the smell began to fade as she walked farther away until she couldn't smell it at all anymore.
She started to feel an indescribable hunger and took quick notice of the many restaurants around her. No none of these will do. They all have large windows. She continued walking a bit farther, until she came to a small diner that was squeezed in between two other buildings, and didn't have any windows by the look of it. She immediately marched inside, and ordered a roll of bread with eggs. Relief filled her when she was able to confirm there were no windows at all in the restaurant. She cautiously took off her jacket, and was grateful that she no longer felt any burning sensation while she waited for her order to be brought to her.

Last edited by Panda; June 8th, 2018 at 12:11 AM.
Old June 8th, 2018, 12:19 AM
joe mama

Quote:
Elizabeth stared at the boy, until another lady pushed past her and crouched beside the boy and began to comfort him. Must be his mother. However much she tried, Elizabeth just couldn't take her eyes off of his bloody knee. What's wrong with me?! I just need to get home and take a nap. This is probably all some weird dream, or I'm just tired from whatever the heck happened last night. As Elizabeth tried to walk away, she just couldn't pull herself away from the smell, but this task was done for her when the boy's mother stood back up, and gave Elizabeth an aggressive push. "What are you looking at my boy like that for you creep!" Immediately the entire crowd around them took notice of the lady's aggression and multiple heads all turned towards them. "Huh?! I'm so sorry miss. I just thought he looked a lot like my brother when he was younger, that's all. He's gone off to London though, so I don't see him much anymore." Everyone last interest now that it was evident nothing dramatic was going to happen, and the lady's look turned sympathetic. "Oh, I understand. I'm sorry." With that, the lady turned and tended to her son again. Elizabeth sighed in relief and thanked her lucky stars for her quick thinking. I mean, I didn't entirely lie. My brother did move off to London. He looked nothing like that boy though.
Elizabeth immediately started to walk off again, wanting to keep herself from becoming entranced by the blood once again. What's wrong with me?! Why couldn't I turn away from him? Eventually, the smell began to fade as she walked farther away until she couldn't smell it at all anymore.
She started to feel an indescribable hunger and took quick notice of the many restaurants around her. No none of these will do. They all have large windows. She continued walking a bit farther, until she came to a small diner that was squeezed in between two other buildings, and didn't have any windows by the look of it. She immediately marched inside, and ordered a roll of bread with eggs. Relief filled her when she was able to confirm there were no windows at all in the restaurant. She cautiously took off her jacket, and was grateful that she no longer felt any burning sensation while she waited for her order to be brought to her.
Liliana continued to hide, when the lady came out. She watched everything happen, and then followed the girl to a diner. She watched her order, and then sat on the chair in front of the girl. She removed her hood from over her face.
(Sorry! Writer's block!)

Last edited by Ariii; June 8th, 2018 at 12:20 AM.
Old June 8th, 2018, 12:26 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
Liliana continued to hide, when the lady came out. She watched everything happen, and then followed the girl to a diner. She watched her order, and then sat on the chair in front of the girl. She removed her hood from over her face.
(Sorry! Writer's block!)
(It's fine! :3 )
Elizabeth stared blankly at her table as she waited for her food to come, trying to sort out all that had happened. Surely I just need some food, and sleep. I'll be fine once I get home and take a nap. That's all I need. She repeated those phrases in her mind multiple times in an effort to convince herself. She knew deep down that something was terribly wrong though. As she waited for her food to be brought, another girl that looked around the same age as herself had sat in front of her. Elizabeth gave her suspicious look before blurting out. "Look, miss, I haven't had the best day, and I don't want anything your selling, so would you mind leaving me in peace to eat my food?" Her expression was dull and her tone exasperated. She truly just wanted to get home and hope this would all be over once she went to sleep.
Old June 8th, 2018, 01:00 AM
joe mama

Quote:
(It's fine! :3 )
Elizabeth stared blankly at her table as she waited for her food to come, trying to sort out all that had happened. Surely I just need some food, and sleep. I'll be fine once I get home and take a nap. That's all I need. She repeated those phrases in her mind multiple times in an effort to convince herself. She knew deep down that something was terribly wrong though. As she waited for her food to be brought, another girl that looked around the same age as herself had sat in front of her. Elizabeth gave her suspicious look before blurting out. "Look, miss, I haven't had the best day, and I don't want anything your selling, so would you mind leaving me in peace to eat my food?" Her expression was dull and her tone exasperated. She truly just wanted to get home and hope this would all be over once she went to sleep.
Liliana sighed and looked directly into the girls eyes. She thought about it for a second, and then replied. ”I'm not selling anything.” She said. ”But I do know what's wrong with you. I suppose you don't want to know, though." Liliana said scarily calm. She then got up to walk away. I hope this works.

Old June 8th, 2018, 01:13 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
Liliana sighed and looked directly into the girls eyes. She thought about it for a second, and then replied. ”I'm not selling anything.” She said. ”But I do know what's wrong with you. I suppose you don't want to know, though." Liliana said scarily calm. She then got up to walk away. I hope this works.
(Lowkey crying rn because I bit my tongue really hard while writing this ;-; )
The blonde girl stared at her in disbelief for a moment. This was getting scarily real. Were all these odd happenings truly not a delusion her tired mind had created? She hesitated for a moment, but she made up her mind to pursue what this girl talked of, she bolted out of her chair. She ran up behind the girl before she could manage to open the store door and expose her vulnerable skin to sunlight, and grabbed onto the back of her hood. She tugged on it timidly, before stepping in front of her. "Wait! Just... sit back down, and we can talk." She looked into the other girl's eyes for a moment in an attempt to decipher what she might be hinting to, but as anyone might've guessed, she failed.

Last edited by Panda; June 8th, 2018 at 01:14 AM.
Old June 8th, 2018, 01:35 AM
joe mama

Quote:
(Lowkey crying rn because I bit my tongue really hard while writing this ;-; )
The blonde girl stared at her in disbelief for a moment. This was getting scarily real. Were all these odd happenings truly not a delusion her tired mind had created? She hesitated for a moment, but she made up her mind to pursue what this girl talked of, she bolted out of her chair. She ran up behind the girl before she could manage to open the store door and expose her vulnerable skin to sunlight, and grabbed onto the back of her hood. She tugged on it timidly, before stepping in front of her. "Wait! Just... sit back down, and we can talk." She looked into the other girl's eyes for a moment in an attempt to decipher what she might be hinting to, but as anyone might've guessed, she failed.
(Rip)
Liliana was about to open the door, when she felt a slight tugging on her hood. The girl walked in front of her, and spoke. ”Alright” Liliana said. She sat down on the previous seat, and waited for the girl to sit in front of her.