Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:53 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Samantha
Today 03:41 PM
Desolated Tracks
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:41 PM

Old January 7th, 2018, 10:27 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: things that make you "weird"

At school, If I see a class of 1st or 2nd graders I tell them I’m a potato.

I can be happy and cheerful one moment, then the next I’m literally angry at everyone and everything.

(Sometimes) At recess I run around with my friends yelling random things at people. (Nothing rude though, just funny, Such as memes)

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 7th, 2018 at 10:27 PM.
Old January 8th, 2018, 10:56 AM

My Mood: Lonely

I have a group of friends, it's probably important that I explain our dynamic.
Friend 1 is on my basketball team, her brother used to have a crush on another friend that isn't really important for this other that the fact that Friend 1's brother kind of broke her heart.

Friend 2 Is the little sister of my crush. Enough said.

Friend 3 is the girlfriend of Friend 1's other brother, not the one who broke my other friend's heart.

My school's mascot is a knight, so we looked up knight names. I'm Lancelot, Friend 1 is Pellinore, Friend 2 is Dinadan, and Friend 3 is Galihad.
(I don't know if I spelled these right.)

Basically we're a group of four friends who call each other the names of knights.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; January 8th, 2018 at 10:57 AM.
Old January 8th, 2018, 11:27 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Sometimes out of random I'll stutter my "I"s and "The"s and I'll have to start my whole sentence over

I call everyone "mate," and I'm not even Australian

My voice will randomly slip into a British accent, even if I'm answering a question by a teacher

I text with normal words. I don't use "idk" or "u" or "r" or any of that stuff

Sometimes I believe in God, sometimes I deny his existence cause he's making my life a legit pit of misery

I'll laugh when it's dead silent

I have a wooden bat in my room cause I'm paranoid as heck that someone's gonna sneak into our house and attack us

I started a club where we use Japanese names and pretend were practicing ninjutsu

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Last edited by dino.; January 8th, 2018 at 11:28 AM.
Old January 8th, 2018, 09:56 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Wow. Where to start.

I'm an adult and watch way too many cartoons and read books about magic cats... and spend time on a website where I can roleplay magic cats...

-adult high five-

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 8th, 2018 at 09:56 PM.
Old January 8th, 2018, 09:57 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

-adult high five-
Awe yis! *high fives*

Old January 8th, 2018, 10:00 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

..........MAKEING PEOPLE CALL ME DRAGON!"Im dragon!""why?""cause i am DRAGON!"
what am i doing with my life

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:06 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

When I was little, I believed that ghosts existed everywhere that there was shadow, and they could not see, touch, or otherwise sense you if you held your breath. This led to six year old me standing at the edge of the light in one room, holding my breath and running across the house into another room with light and slamming the door.

I have very strange dreams.

I like to use words that are not verbs as verbs. I apparently inherited this from my mother, who — since I began Roleplaying here — began referring to Roleplaying as “Warriorcatting”.

A part of the brain that does a thing called holistic processing doesn’t really work all that well in my brain, so sometimes I can recognize people and other times I am prosopagnosic. I don’t know if this is a form of prosopagnosia or not, but I’m not sure if I will find out or not.

I call my religion “undefined” because I’m too confused about how to figure out what I believe in.

Last edited by Brooklyn Trees; January 13th, 2018 at 01:40 PM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 10:13 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

I have three accents and there's no in between on them. One moment I sound one way then the next I have a different accent.
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:43 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Whatever I am doing, I always feel the need to clear my throat. I don't mind it and it doesn't bother my friends, but people who don't know me always give me weird looks like they think I'm being annoying on purpose.
Old January 15th, 2018, 06:57 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

One: I had a hard time (and still sort of do) telling the difference of reality and fantasy. After watching "The Rise of The Guardians" I doubted Santa's existence, and all that crap, (and I was eight) I wrote a letter to them, hoping for an answer, and left in on my desk. I did this mainly because I had really disturbing dreams, and figured if the sandman was real, then why wasn't I have good dreams?

Two: When my friends and I were in second grade, we, without a doubt, believed we were werewolves. I remember at one point on the playground a jump rope tied around my neck like a leash, and me lashing out and snarling. I even told my relatives, and pretend to be deaf when they bring it up.

Three: When we were in our FNAF phase, my friends and I would play FNAF tag. Let me explain the rules: All those that are the anamatronics are it. The only ones not, are the child, and the guard. Most of the time I loved being the guard. Using our imaginations, you could keep the robots at bay by winding the music box, and closing the doors. We also played Chucky tag, and the person who was it, Chucky, gave us ten seconds. He would lie on the woodchips, and with each second, slowly come to life.

Four; When the Lorax movie came out, me and my friends LOVED it. We actually made truffala trees with pom poms, and pipe cleaners. We actually believed we sent by him to save the earth. And then I grew up, and saw the memes. How shameful.

Five: Speaking of pipe cleaners, I constantly used them to make these things called shirleys that I would constantly play with.

Six: I have really disturbing dreams, and hardly ever have good ones. Judging by the first one up top, it hasn't changed much.

Seven: When I say something creepy to get a reaction out of my friends I laugh like a crazy person, not really doing much to help what people think of my mental stability whatsoever. The weird thing is, it just happens, and I don't do it on purpose.

Eight: When I was little I would wake up early, and wait for my parents to join me. I would sit on the couch, waiting. The odd thing is that I would wake up with a knot in my stomach, an odd sense of dread, and would wait for it to go away on the couch. It usually did whenever I had breakfast.

Nine: When I was little i often had a hard time falling asleep, so i would look around my room as something to do, while I lay in my bed, until I finally drifted off. My closet was like a sliding door, and the right side was always open. In it, I would see lights, like the shape of willow the wisps, swirling around, sometimes, zooming out of the closet opening. I would watch this little light show of pink, teal and yellow. It was pretty cool, but even I began to realize that something wasn't right. I keep it closed to this day, even if it's light out. The strange thing is, is they never proved to be a threat, o I never knew what made me close it, and develop the habit.

I wont make this up, this was my childhood. Not surprising as I still am a lovable pile of trash.

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; January 15th, 2018 at 07:08 PM.