Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1011  
Old 01-06-2017, 03:19 PM
NightWarrior4Life's Avatar
NightWarrior4Life NightWarrior4Life is offline
Reylo~
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Giving up
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,004
My Mood: Cheeky
Koins: 15,387


Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
OK.I'm fox I think I told u
"Aria, go! I promise we'll be right behind you..."
"Yes, fleck!"
"Oh and fox...stay here and keep an eye on the kits...we wouldn't want easy prey getting away now would we? That just wouldn't be fair...don't let me down!"
Reply With Quote
  #1012  
Old 01-06-2017, 03:19 PM
Swiftheart's Avatar
Swiftheart Swiftheart is offline
hello
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: on earth
Gender: female
Posts: 6,219
My Mood: Breezy
Koins: 35,324


Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Aria, go! I promise we'll be right behind you..."
"Yes, fleck!"
"Oh and fox...stay here and keep an eye on the kits...we wouldn't want easy prey getting away now would we? That just wouldn't be fair...don't let me down!"
Fox sits down and watches the kits
__________________
My main plot right now-
This isn't the end(thunderclan)
Skyclan cats finder for Coldwind and Milkfur!!!
 

I get on some on weekdays,but I don't do huge reply's and usually aren't on very long,so...yhea.just wanted to let everyone know so nobody gets mad if I reply to one thing and not the other...
Reply With Quote
  #1013  
Old 01-06-2017, 03:31 PM
Immacat's Avatar
Immacat Immacat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: ...
Gender: Female
Posts: 392
My Mood: Amazed
Koins: 1,987
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

(This is private? can i join?)
__________________
Characters:
Blackthorn-Skyclan warrior-(tom)-12 moons.
Thrushwing-warrior-32 moons.
Redfur-loner-29 moons.
Darkface-rogue-63 moons.
Leopardkit--Shadowclan-3 moons
Flowerleaf-Warrior-gray she-cat with a long muzzle-Riverclan-39 moons
Reply With Quote
  #1014  
Old 01-06-2017, 03:34 PM
NightWarrior4Life's Avatar
NightWarrior4Life NightWarrior4Life is offline
Reylo~
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Giving up
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,004
My Mood: Cheeky
Koins: 15,387


Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
(This is private? can i join?)
I'm not sure, ask the clan leader , AshStar (Derpple and Ashie) and see if you can Be a rogue or loner joining the clans...thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #1015  
Old 01-06-2017, 05:00 PM
>Pepsi<'s Avatar
>Pepsi< >Pepsi< is offline
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: OUTTA MY MIND
Gender: llamacornz
Posts: 1,976
My Mood: Chatty
Koins: 4,908
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Heatherkit whipped round after hearing rustling leafs behind her. Now she was hoping a warrior or an apprentice was here, she spun around. She gasped, was that a fox? she dashed, further than thunder clan territory, she stopped, the fox was no longer there.
__________________
]:cool2uh purrrfect chilz:cool2:

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Reply With Quote
  #1016  
Old 01-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Swiftheart's Avatar
Swiftheart Swiftheart is offline
hello
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: on earth
Gender: female
Posts: 6,219
My Mood: Breezy
Koins: 35,324


Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Fox yawned and later down.(can Ijoin rRP with Heather kit?)
__________________
My main plot right now-
This isn't the end(thunderclan)
Skyclan cats finder for Coldwind and Milkfur!!!
 

I get on some on weekdays,but I don't do huge reply's and usually aren't on very long,so...yhea.just wanted to let everyone know so nobody gets mad if I reply to one thing and not the other...
Reply With Quote
  #1017  
Old 01-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Pugkin Spice's Avatar
Pugkin Spice Pugkin Spice is offline
RULER OF THE WORLD
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Somewhere :)
Gender: I don't even know
Posts: 17
My Mood: Yeehaw
Koins: 57
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Fallen slinked along the Twolegplace's enclosing walls. With a growl, his ever-hungry stomach reminded him that it had been 2 days since his last meal. A sigh left the tom's mouth, and he turned into a alleyway, which led to a forest. The scent of prey filled his mouth and nose, and a small grin appeared on his face. 'Finally, somewhere I can find real prey and food. No more digging through trash and stealing twoleg chickens!' He merrily thought, and the grass cushioned his worn-down paws, as he stepped into the forest.

Last edited by Pugkin Spice; 01-06-2017 at 05:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1018  
Old 01-06-2017, 05:16 PM
Slash-GNR's Avatar
Slash-GNR Slash-GNR is offline
I got nothing...
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Under your bed
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,167
My Mood: Worried
Koins: 16,817


Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugkin Spice View Post
Fallen slinked along the Twolegplace's enclosing walls. With a growl, his ever-hungry stomach reminded him that it had been 2 days since his last meal. A sigh left the tom's mouth, and he turned into a alleyway, which led to a forest. The scent of prey filled his mouth and nose, and a small grin appeared on his face. 'Finally, somewhere I can find real prey and food. No more digging through trash and stealing twoleg chickens!' He merrily thought, and the grass cushioned his worn-down paws, as he stepped into the forest.
Russetstripe padded along the border of the Two-leg area. She was on a one-cat border patrol to see if any other cats dare enter the Thunderclan territory. She stopped as she sat down in the snow. Her red tail curling around her paws. Her bi-color eyes scanned the area.

(This is Russetstripe- http://i60.tinypic.com/2a50qp2.jpg)
Reply With Quote
  #1019  
Old 01-06-2017, 05:22 PM
Pugkin Spice's Avatar
Pugkin Spice Pugkin Spice is offline
RULER OF THE WORLD
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Somewhere :)
Gender: I don't even know
Posts: 17
My Mood: Yeehaw
Koins: 57
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Russetstripe padded along the border of the Two-leg area. She was on a one-cat border patrol to see if any other cats dare enter the Thunderclan territory. She stopped as she sat down in the snow. Her red tail curling around her paws. Her bi-color eyes scanned the area.

(This is Russetstripe- http://i60.tinypic.com/2a50qp2.jpg)
Fallen turned his skull, and his eyes fell upon a pretty white she-cat, with a ginger-and-brown tail. A odd scent marked her, which was probably because it looked as if she was from one of the "Clans" in the area. His tail flicked low to the ground, and he tried to silently sneak into the clan's territory, without being spotted.
Reply With Quote
  #1020  
Old 01-06-2017, 05:29 PM
Slash-GNR's Avatar
Slash-GNR Slash-GNR is offline
I got nothing...
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Under your bed
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,167
My Mood: Worried
Koins: 16,817


Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugkin Spice View Post
Fallen turned his skull, and his eyes fell upon a pretty white she-cat, with a ginger-and-brown tail. A odd scent marked her, which was probably because it looked as if she was from one of the "Clans" in the area. His tail flicked low to the ground, and he tried to silently sneak into the clan's territory, without being spotted.
The female was at peace until she spotted a figure trying to enter the territory. She let out a growl and bounded over to him. She stood in front of the large male. She had to look up at him only by a few centimeters. She growled, "What do you think your doing?" she asked. She was usually nice, but at the moment she was protecting her clan.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News & Joining ||

ThunderClan
Leader: None
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstar
Deputy: Rowanflower
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Buttercupbreeze
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online 2013-2018