Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Old 01-18-2018, 05:18 PM
I’m special to you?!

My Mood: Amazed
Koins: 31,216

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

She kept trying. (Sorry for the really short post I’m leaving for awhile.)
Peachrain gave a nod in approval of her apprentice. (GJ award for writing a three word post)
One day I may never return no guarentees.

Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Old 01-19-2018, 02:54 PM
100% salty

My Mood: Bored
Koins: 15,761

@Vortex
CrimsonFlame was taking a stroll through the territory. The ground was pretty wet and muddy and covered in rotting, brown leaves. The trees were also brown and bare so the brown Molly blended in perfectly. This meant no cat could really see her which meant no distractions or disruptions. Perhaps this would be a good time to hunt...Once LeafStorm wakes up, he'll probably be a bit grouchy. She thought, an amused smirk on her face.
https://m.imgur.com/l2e510V - Drawn by the Fabulous Bella~
GospelPhobia- The fear of falling apart
Old 01-19-2018, 03:32 PM
~get off my lawn, mods~

My Mood: Cold
Koins: 22,442

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Vortex
CrimsonFlame was taking a stroll through the territory. The ground was pretty wet and muddy and covered in rotting, brown leaves. The trees were also brown and bare so the brown Molly blended in perfectly. This meant no cat could really see her which meant no distractions or disruptions. Perhaps this would be a good time to hunt...Once LeafStorm wakes up, he'll probably be a bit grouchy. She thought, an amused smirk on her face.
Bearskip padded through the trees, her long dark fur neat, belly fur just about brushing the ground, as she was creeping carefully along. She had come out herewth the intentions of hunting by herself for a bit, so that's exactly what the ThunderClan warrior was doing; hunting. She was better at fighting, true, but not too bad at hunting. Though she did prefer larger prey, like rabbits, but those were more for WindClan than ThunderClan. Rabbits in ThunderClan wasn't unheard of though, just not as common as out on the moors. And right now? Right now, Bearskip had no interest in rabbits or anything else associated with those scrawny, cowardous flea-brains that called themselves a Clan.

~~~~ <3 ~~~~

Deviantart ~~ Site ~~ skelly#9095 ~~
Old 01-19-2018, 03:41 PM
100% salty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
Bearskip padded through the trees, her long dark fur neat, belly fur just about brushing the ground, as she was creeping carefully along. She had come out herewth the intentions of hunting by herself for a bit, so that's exactly what the ThunderClan warrior was doing; hunting. She was better at fighting, true, but not too bad at hunting. Though she did prefer larger prey, like rabbits, but those were more for WindClan than ThunderClan. Rabbits in ThunderClan wasn't unheard of though, just not as common as out on the moors. And right now? Right now, Bearskip had no interest in rabbits or anything else associated with those scrawny, cowardous flea-brains that called themselves a Clan.
CrimsonFlame could hear a cat behind her. She tensed, fluffing out her fur but she didn't say anything, assuming it was just another warrior hunting for their clan. But The brown Molly couldn't help but feel uneasy. This wasn't a normal warrior...well, it had to be because it definitely wasn't LeafStorm. But it was...similar to how she felt when she met LeafStorm the first few times. Like someone was hiding and watching her and pulling strings, wanting her to be afraid. But that was the thing. Being afraid was not something CrimsonFlame was good at, or did often, But she could do it. The Molly still didn't speak though, despite her feelings of discomfort.
Old 01-19-2018, 04:07 PM
~get off my lawn, mods~

My Mood: Cold
Koins: 22,442

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
CrimsonFlame could hear a cat behind her. She tensed, fluffing out her fur but she didn't say anything, assuming it was just another warrior hunting for their clan. But The brown Molly couldn't help but feel uneasy. This wasn't a normal warrior...well, it had to be because it definitely wasn't LeafStorm. But it was...similar to how she felt when she met LeafStorm the first few times. Like someone was hiding and watching her and pulling strings, wanting her to be afraid. But that was the thing. Being afraid was not something CrimsonFlame was good at, or did often, But she could do it. The Molly still didn't speak though, despite her feelings of discomfort.

Bearskip continued stalking through the trees and undergrowth, each footfall as silent as the last as she made her was through the territory. She wasn't really going anywhere in particular, because she was still searching for prey. Anything really, she didn't care. What with this war, food was needed more and more in ThunderClan. She didn't actually care as long as WindClan lost. If a few Clanmates die, good riddance in her opinion. Parting his jaws, the large brown furred warrior scented the air, noticing that scent of one of her Clanmates nearby. Why not? she decided, shrugging to herself and carefully following after the scent, stalking towards the other. She wasn't entirely sure why she was doing this, but perhaps she could have some fun for the time being.

~~~~ <3 ~~~~

Deviantart ~~ Site ~~ skelly#9095 ~~
Old 01-19-2018, 04:14 PM
100% salty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Bearskip continued stalking through the trees and undergrowth, each footfall as silent as the last as she made her was through the territory. She wasn't really going anywhere in particular, because she was still searching for prey. Anything really, she didn't care. What with this war, food was needed more and more in ThunderClan. She didn't actually care as long as WindClan lost. If a few Clanmates die, good riddance in her opinion. Parting his jaws, the large brown furred warrior scented the air, noticing that scent of one of her Clanmates nearby. Why not? she decided, shrugging to herself and carefully following after the scent, stalking towards the other. She wasn't entirely sure why she was doing this, but perhaps she could have some fun for the time being.
CrimsonFlame could feel the figure getting closer and even picked up a scent. ThunderClan she-cat. "Oh, hello. Nothing to be afraid of, it's just me!" She called, but the Molly didn't reply. She just stood there in the shadows. "Are you hunting too? Wanna come hunt with me?" CrimsonFlame wasn't quite sure what else to say. A breeze buffeted the Molly's brown fur almost to say that WindClan was here with them. Of course, they were. But right now, neither CrimsonFlame or LeafStorm planned on fighting.
Old 01-19-2018, 09:44 PM
yurio is my son now <3

My Mood: Flirty
Koins: 9,974

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom laughed a little, but didn't say anything else. Minnowstripe had talked before about family stuff, but Leafsparks had never given it much thought - perhaps he should have listened more, he didn't know anything about having a family. The tom really liked Honeyvenom. She would be an excellent mother someday - and this was one of the nicest days he'd had in a while, which made his new freedom only more sweet. The mention of the silver tabby made him shift his weight and he looked down at the ground, studying his paws very hard. Just by looking at them that hard he could see that they were dirtier then normal, the white on them was discolored and he felt a little awkward when he looked back at the she cat to answer her question about Minnowstripe. "Ah... well, she was... an interesting cat, I guess. She was a little too much for me, but she was nice enough." The tom didn't want to talk too much about her.

Minnowstripe had also been clingy, and everyone had been right about her... she was insane. An insane cat with some serious attachment issues and the type of personality that, at times, only a mother could love. Everything had been going so well, and then it had all gone so downhill... whose fault was that? Had Leafsparks simply lost interest in his "girlfriend" or had something else happened with her? Maybe things had started moving quicker and she had gotten overexcited. Maybe he had given her some sort of an idea that her clinginess was appreciated. He certainly hadn't really tried to get away from her. Honeyvenom's next question made the tom realize that he had talked himself into a trap. It wasn't that he didn't trust the she cat with his secret, it was more or less that he didn't really trust himself to be speaking about that.

He didn't want to accidentally say something that he would regret... again. He was going to have to choose his words very carefully. And even though Honeyvenom had kindly reassured him that it was okay, he felt like he should give at least a semi-explanation of what had happened. "She didn't stop me from doing them, but I never really got to do them alone. Or with any of my other friends. She was always there, you know what I mean? I felt like I was being judged sometimes. And it was really great for a while, but then things changed, and I..." His voice trailed off and he shifted his weight a little more, eventually sighing. "It's just nice to be able to do some things with other cats, or alone again."

The she cat cocked her head to the side a little, watching Snowpaw's encounter with the tree. She was normally pretty good at figuring things out for herself - the problem was, Caliapaw didn't always want to ask for help. She wasn't above asking cats to keep an eye out for this herb or that herb if they were going to be coming with her anyways, but she was definitely unwilling to ask for help in other areas of life. She was the only one she could count on with this now... the Clan was counting on her, she was counting on herself, everything was so confusing and new... Caliapaw had been the medicine cat for about two moons now, and she'd trained with Wheatfur a moon before that. She was struggling to remember everything, it hurt her head sometimes to try and remember what different herbs did. It was hard to treat other cats, and especially with ThunderClan and WindClan's fighting going on, she was so scared it was going to end up horribly.

"The tree got in your way?" The feline repeated after a moment. It was a late reaction, but she had been thinking for the past few minutes. And something wasn't adding up here. Was Snowpaw... was there something wrong with his eyes? It made sense, or at least a little bit of sense, and the she cat wasn't too worried about it at the moment - since he wasn't completely blind, maybe she could fix this! Maybe she could keep his eyes from getting more messed up, be someone who would finally do something really worthwhile. "Is there something you need to tell me, Snowpaw?" Caliapaw asked, making her voice as professional as possible, as though Snowpaw were just some patient who had walked into her den. Whatever was happening with her brother, there would always be the hope that it could be fixed. Once Caliapaw was completely sure that it was unable to be fixed by her, she would give up and decide to see if there was another cat who could help her brother. If it couldn't be fixed at all? Chances were, she was going to be completely depressed.

Caliapaw was already feeling like she was failing at her job. It was a job that, sometimes, she felt like she had no business being in. Why her? Why had Wheatfur decided that she was the best option, out of all the kits and young apprentices in the Clan? Even Alabasterpaw, his niece, and Starpaw... who had also hung around Wheatfur sometimes, she knew... out of them, he had chosen her. It had just been a chance meeting that had pushed the two of them together, but that one chance meeting had changed her life now. Forever. "Oh," was all she mewed in response to Snowpaw's next comment. Walking in silence felt a little better to her. She didn't feel like she was grasping at straws for topics of conversation anymore.

She didn't feel like she was trying to avoid certain topics, steering towards ones that she wasn't really interested in, questioning things that she was going to say in her mind. It hurt sometimes, being the only one in her family who had pursued this line of work. The only one who would ever know what it was like to be trying so hard to save a life, only to lose that very life later. Sometimes... even with loving family, and good friends... it felt like the only one Caliapaw could fully count on was herself.

Leafwatcher's story should have given Stormwing some sort of peace of mind. Now she knew what had happened, how he had disappeared, that he hadn't stayed out of touch on purpose. Now she knew that he hadn't left by his own choice. But instead of giving her peace of mind, it only made her angrier. "Why wasn't this the first thing you told me? Why, why, why did you have to fight that Dusk Syndicate cat, Leafwatcher? Do you understand how stupid that was?" She asked, her blue eyes lighting up in anger. They were like miniature flames, dancing against her silver tabby pelt, frustration and fury showing in them. She couldn't believe this was happening. She had lost everyone before, and now that she had Leafwatcher back, she wasn't sure if she was happier or sadder. He was a different cat then he had been - there was a distinct air of that.

Or maybe she was the one who had changed, she felt braver then normal, though it was anger fueling her fire. "You're crazy. You are absolutely crazy." She repeated over and over, her ears flattened against her head, her tail still twitching back and forth, trying to grasp ahold of the reality of the situation. So... Leafwatcher had gotten amnesia... meaning he hadn't remembered her, or anyone else, and - and the Dusk Syndicate had taken him... how had that even happened? And why? These might not be questions that he could answer, but the Dusk Syndicate cats could. Stormwing knew they were gone now, but she wished she could go down there, take every single Dusk Syndicate cat, and ask them questions until she found out the entire truth. And she was scared of Leafwatcher now, at least a little bit. He made her nervous. Being in the Dusk Syndicate for so long was bound to have some sort of an impact on a cat. Was there a chance... even a little one... that he would hurt her?

Snowpaw slowly nodded, even if it was a lie. He just didn't to seem that stupid. Truth be told he already knew he was the smartest. Though why would he need any other cat to think he was worst than they thought. Knowing that Caliapaw wasn't going to believe that, he just shrug his shoulders a little. "Or I may have been to lost in thought and ran into the tree. " The apprentice admitted. It would make a good story, with some fibbing in there. Snowpaw, the great apprentice gets in a fight with the scariest tree alive! He let out a small and quiet purr at the thought. Not the most interesting but it would be something. He just needed something to tell about. The story he told Caliapaw was only for family. It was a special thing, kind of. Snowpaw ear twitched. Pawing at the tree bark, he squinted his eyes as he suessfully got a piece bark. He tilt his head, could this be useful. "Hey, could this be useful for anything?" He asked.

As he asked the question he watched Caliapaw, she was thinking he could tell. A dreading feeling bubbled in his stomach. Snowpaw had a edge she was going to ask. He wouldn't lie to her. He was going to have to say it anyway. Then the one question came. He inhaled a deep breath before exhaling. "Well, yeah.. " His voice seem to trail off as he thought how to explain it. Snowpaw focused intently on the ground like it was the most interesting thing ever. "I'm deaf out of my left ear." He finally admitted. No need to sugarcoat this. He could hear out of his right ear but his left ear not. He could hear loud things perfectly fine to where it seem like the normal volume. "Please, don't tell anyone! It nothing big really, Caliapaw. I can still hear. I can smell better, too. It just I don't really want to be a forever apprentice or a elder. I'm not useless, either." Snowpaw added quickly. Speaking fast. One of his big insecurities were his hearing. He shuffled his paws. She is your sister, not to mention your Medince cat! Everything will be fine. He gulp, waiting for the dreading reaction he awaited.

When he realized about his hearing he almost told his mother but he didn't want to be useless or have a defect. Keeping it a secret, well he thought was the best. Snowpaw feared being hated and labelled as useless. After all he pitied the ones who were outcasts. Though he couldn't help but think, at least it isn't me. He always felt so guilty after thinking it. He always assumed that when the secret was out he would be like them. Which made him be kind to where it became somewhat annoying. Snowpaw felt like it was his own way of making up for the thought. He did try to stick up for the cats when he could. Though he usually would back down. Even make the situation worst.

"Sorry." He muttered under his breath. His fur prickled with uneasiness. He didn't hear her last comment. Snowpaw finally looked up.

"soft glow to the sun as it rises,
bellowing with such a gift,
the birds start to sing,
the sun shall linger,
until the day is done."

charrie site
Old 01-21-2018, 05:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Busy
Koins: 61,093

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
-

Snowpaw slowly nodded, even if it was a lie. He just didn't to seem that stupid. Truth be told he already knew he was the smartest. Though why would he need any other cat to think he was worst than they thought. Knowing that Caliapaw wasn't going to believe that, he just shrug his shoulders a little. "Or I may have been to lost in thought and ran into the tree. " The apprentice admitted. It would make a good story, with some fibbing in there. Snowpaw, the great apprentice gets in a fight with the scariest tree alive! He let out a small and quiet purr at the thought. Not the most interesting but it would be something. He just needed something to tell about. The story he told Caliapaw was only for family. It was a special thing, kind of. Snowpaw ear twitched. Pawing at the tree bark, he squinted his eyes as he suessfully got a piece bark. He tilt his head, could this be useful. "Hey, could this be useful for anything?" He asked.

As he asked the question he watched Caliapaw, she was thinking he could tell. A dreading feeling bubbled in his stomach. Snowpaw had a edge she was going to ask. He wouldn't lie to her. He was going to have to say it anyway. Then the one question came. He inhaled a deep breath before exhaling. "Well, yeah.. " His voice seem to trail off as he thought how to explain it. Snowpaw focused intently on the ground like it was the most interesting thing ever. "I'm deaf out of my left ear." He finally admitted. No need to sugarcoat this. He could hear out of his right ear but his left ear not. He could hear loud things perfectly fine to where it seem like the normal volume. "Please, don't tell anyone! It nothing big really, Caliapaw. I can still hear. I can smell better, too. It just I don't really want to be a forever apprentice or a elder. I'm not useless, either." Snowpaw added quickly. Speaking fast. One of his big insecurities were his hearing. He shuffled his paws. She is your sister, not to mention your Medince cat! Everything will be fine. He gulp, waiting for the dreading reaction he awaited.

When he realized about his hearing he almost told his mother but he didn't want to be useless or have a defect. Keeping it a secret, well he thought was the best. Snowpaw feared being hated and labelled as useless. After all he pitied the ones who were outcasts. Though he couldn't help but think, at least it isn't me. He always felt so guilty after thinking it. He always assumed that when the secret was out he would be like them. Which made him be kind to where it became somewhat annoying. Snowpaw felt like it was his own way of making up for the thought. He did try to stick up for the cats when he could. Though he usually would back down. Even make the situation worst.

"Sorry." He muttered under his breath. His fur prickled with uneasiness. He didn't hear her last comment. Snowpaw finally looked up.
The medicine cat examined the piece of bark her brother had taken off the tree. Everything else seemed to fade into the background as she searched her memory - there was no stress in this, just in case she couldn't think of everything. The bark was grey and black streaked, having come off of an aspen tree... Caliapaw thought of what aspen tree bark was used for. No stress... She reminded herself mentally. It wasn't a quiz on her abilities. Eventually the blonde feline shrugged, glancing up at Snowpaw and half smiling as well. "I really don't know. We can bring it back, I'll check the herbs to see if there's any bark like it there." The she cat mewed, her tail twitching as she thought, trying to pull up a mental picture of the herb storage. She spent a lot of time redoing it... and redoing it again... and making sure that it looked nice.

Where she could find everything, where things weren't so messy - not to mention that Caliapaw was short on patients sometimes. Some days were slow, where she had low stress and a lot of free time on her paws, and those were the days when she was able to eat better and everything was just great. The days when she had more patients were highly stressful, with her constantly trying to keep up with everyone and sometimes she would forget to do things like eating, or taking breaks, just working all day long. Caliapaw didn't have much trouble sleeping - she was normally exhausted by the end of the day, and would fall asleep without many problems. Hunger was never an issue for her, it didn't keep her from functioning or falling asleep or anything like that, which was her biggest problem with it. Wheatfur had kept her on track most of the time.

Now that he was gone, she had trouble remembering if she had eaten, or feeling like eating (thanks to the depressed state that had settled over her since her mentor's death) and so she would often find that she was having trouble functioning from not eating enough - if at all - within the last few days. It was that lack of being able to function properly that reminded her to eat most of the time, or she would just blame it on other sources. Caliapaw's ears pricked up when Snowpaw mentioned being deaf. Or, at least, deaf out of one ear. She definitely hadn't expected that... she'd thought he was losing his vision, or blind in one eye, or something like that. Some medicine cat she was! She hadn't even gotten the symptoms right! "I wouldn't worry too much about it," She began with another slight shrug.

"As long as you can still hear, and take visual cues, you should be fine in training. I'd start learning to try and figure out what other cats are other cats are saying by watching their mouths, too... just in case. Chances are you won't be deaf in both ears anytime soon, but as you get older..." Her voice trailed off as she padded along, her thoughts turning back to the medicine cat den. Honestly, Caliapaw was looking forward to going to sleep tonight. As soon as Silverpelt was fully visible, she was planning on going to sleep. That was, as long as no other cats needed her. So far things had been slow that day, and so she would be able to get some much-needed rest. What a treat that would be... an early end to a calmer day.

Please post here for healing in ThunderClan
Caliapaw's finder
Please do not post in the medicine cat den without prior permission. Thank you!
Woly is my Dad
Noire is my EVIL TWIN
RedHead is my secret twin
Starfall is my sister

CaptainSwanforever
Old 01-22-2018, 09:39 AM
‘Cause we were Misfits

Location: In your microwave, trying to defrost my creative juices
My Mood: Goofy
Koins: 9,842

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Peachrain gave a nod in approval of her apprentice. (GJ award for writing a three word post)
She stalked around the space and eventually got bored. “What now?” (?)

“I think I was built backwards, taken apart, then reassembled incorrectly...”~Me

I’m working on a new story and I’m putting all I got into this one so I might not be active as much! [Story]
Old 01-22-2018, 12:21 PM

Koins: 85

@Megan @nyaanyaaowo

Mottlepaw panted as she ran through the territory trying to catch up with her sisters, catching wind of their familiar scents in the air she headed in the direction she belived the scents had come from. "Spottedpaw!? Flowerpaw!?" she called out, hoping that the other two apprentices were close enough to hear her.

Last edited by Lyeni; 01-22-2018 at 04:26 PM.