Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old February 19th, 2022, 05:42 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan RiverClan Punishments

DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS CALLED FOR A PUNISHMENT OR TO HELP DECIDE A PUNISHMENT

This is where punishments deemed too minor to involve the entirety of the clan will be held. These will mainly involve unreported patrols, but this thread may be used for punishments outside of patrols as well. Patrol punishments extend to all members unless stated otherwise for an IC or OOC reason.
> If you have an OOC excuse for not reporting in and present it to whoever issued the patrol, your cat will either be excused from punishment or face less harsh punishing. But you have to let them know as soon as possible beforehand. If you believe a mistake or mix-up has been made, inform them.

Patrol Punishments:

Failed Border Patrol: If a border patrol fails to be reported on time or is reported late, all warriors assigned to that patrol risk being tasked with sweeping their assigned area for trespassers and/or catching at least one piece of prey for the Clan. This will require three posts in total before the punishment can be complete; one here to accept their punishment, one in their assigned areas, and one here to report back to who issued their punishment.

Failed Hunting Patrol: If a hunting patrol fails to be reported on time or is reported late, all warriors assigned to that patrol risk being tasked with hunting and bringing back two or more fresh-kill to the Clan. This will require three posts in total before the punishment can be complete; one here to accept their punishment, one in their assigned hunting areas, and one here to report to who issued their punishment.

Failed Herb Patrol: If a herb patrol fails to be reported on time or is reported late, a punishment will be issued at Stonepaw's [ @/carmen ] discretion. The punishment will require three posts in total before the punishment can be complete; one here to accept their punishment, one completing their punishment, and one here to report back to Stonepaw.

Repeated failure to complete punishments:
In the event a warrior repeatedly fails to complete their punishment, they risk several consequences depending on the circumstances; they may be stripped of their mentor status and temporarily banned from taking an apprentice, be demoted back to apprentice status, or be temporarily exiled. Apprentices repeatedly failing to complete their punishment will risk temporary demotion back to kit status or camp confinement.

Regular Punishments:
Cats called for something other than patrols - such as encouraging outsider trespassing, assisting outsiders into the camp, or attacking their Clanmates - will receive regular punishments of either camp confinement or demotion. If there are repeated occurrences of either of the aforementioned violations, they may be permanently exiled depending on the circumstances.

Extreme Cases:
In cases where the cat poses an active threat to the clan's safety, and exile is not deemed a viable option, the death of the cat will be ordered. This will take place with either the use of death-berries or a physical altercation in which a killing blow will be delivered.

Punishments performed here, unless otherwise stated, are done in the clearing at the base of the Streamstone.
The Clan, if present, should be aware of what punishments have been given out if they are in the clearing at the time.

Last edited by Estelle; July 13th, 2023 at 06:43 PM.
Old February 20th, 2022, 04:40 PM
chirps

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

[ takes place at the base of the Streamstone ]

Kestrelstar had almost forgotten to handle this, but it had stayed at the back of his mind. Words that a warrior had spoken to an apprentice - one that had already had enough of a hard time - could not be tolerated. RiverClan would not be a Clan where Clanmates tore down other Clanmates. The gray tabby would not allow that to happen, not under his watch. Standing now near the base of the Streamstone, his yellow gaze wavered around in search of the warrior he looked for. "Creekfoot! If you're in camp, come to the Streamstone. Now, please." He fell quiet to wait for the warrior to meet him.

[ @Epsilon-11 this is regarding a punishment for her actions at this meeting - i see she hasn't been posted with since january 31st so if she has left the clan, let me know so i can update the allegiances accordingly! ]
Old February 21st, 2022, 12:09 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

[sorry, been busy @spade ! creekfoot would still be in-clan]

Creekfoot growled, lashing her tail back and forth as she stood up and began padding over to the Streamstone. "And what is is that you want?" she hissed coldly as she arrived in front of Kestrelstar. The she-cat's ears flattened in annoyance, but in the back of her mind, she was upset and distraught. She refused to show these emotions, claws slowly unsheathing as her lips pulled back in the beginnings of a snarl.
Old February 27th, 2022, 12:57 AM
chirps

The growl, the overall look of aggression; to be quite frank, it only served to piss Kestrelstar off. He leveled his gaze at the warrior, unflinching from her stance. "Put your claws away, mouse-brain," he snapped, clearly in no mood to deal with whatever high horse this she-cat thought she could waltz in here on. He had half a mind to skip the formalities and send her straight into a temporary exile, but he had to remain calm and level-headed.

"I want to know why you spoke to Goldenpaw the way you did at the last meeting." Kestrelstar gave her a chance to explain, and opportunity to tell him what in the name of the stars above made her think it was acceptable. Yellow eyes blinking, he waited patiently for whatever her answer or reasoning would be. Depending on what she gave him (and if there were anymore flashing of her claws) it would determine what punishment would suit her best.

// @Epsilon-11
Old March 1st, 2022, 08:28 PM
eternally tired

// @Parabatai
[please read the first post to see Coralsplash's punishment!]
Sparrowskip

"Coralsplash!" Sparrowskip yelled as he saw the cat. "Get your ass over here!" Was this mean enough? This was mean enough.. right? Hopefully, Sparrowskip wished he knew how Kestrelstar did it, being stern and all that jazz. "You have failed to turn in the patrol you were assigned leader on, and while I'd love to hear an excuse, nothing is going to stop your punishment." Sparrowskip had missed patrols himself before but, there were new rules now for them, ones he had to enforce buT thankfully ones he didn't get punished by.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old March 7th, 2022, 07:51 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@marshall
Coralsplash bows his head. "I have no excuse and I will take any punishment." He says, looking at the RiverClan deputy with his blue eyes. He really has no excuse, so he doesn't try to make up one.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old June 1st, 2022, 03:11 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Punishments

Snowleap | he/them
➢ With an irritable huff, the dark-furred deputy stalked across the clearing and sat down at the base of the streamstone, facing away from it and looking around at the various cats that occupied the camp right now. It was the start of a new moon and there were new patrols that needed to be sent out soon, but firstly, the tall oriental longhair needed to deal with those who failed to complete his last batch of patrols.

“Mintleaf!” Snowleap exclaimed, practically growling his name loud enough where it could be heard from anywhere within camp, “Get over here. Now.” This clanmate in particular had been the only one out of all last moon’s patrols to not show up on time. He was half-tempted to call Streampaw and Cinderpaw over too, but they were both children and shouldn’t be expected to report in a patrol that Mintleaf was ordered to oversee and take care of as the acting adult of the group. Plus, it was easier this way to just punish the patrol leader and be done with this.

{ @Glitch_Candle }
Old June 3rd, 2022, 10:27 AM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

@zenosaurus
~Mintleaf, He/They~
"What is it," he asked, slightly annoyed. They had done quite a bit of work in the past moon- not by choice, of course, but of his apprentice wanting to train 9 hours a day. He was tired. Of course he was. "Oh, this is about the patrol, isn't it."
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old June 3rd, 2022, 10:35 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Punishments

Snowleap | he/them
➢ The evident annoyance in the tomcat’s tone pissed the dark-furred deputy off ever so slightly. “Yes.” He said, holding back a hiss, “This is about the patrol that you were supposed to be in charge of. Or did you expect young Streampaw and Cinderpaw to do all the work for you?” The tip of Snowleap’s tail twitched back and forth in an irritated manner, showing the anger ever so rising within the oriental longhair. “What do you have to say for yourself, hm?” Mintleaf's next words would determine how he would be punished for this failure.

{ @Glitch_Candle }
Old June 3rd, 2022, 10:42 AM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

@zenosaurus
~Mintleaf, He/They~
"Of course I don't expect that of the apprentices. I was worried about myself. What if I mess up? Get my hunting technique wrong, or incorrectly show it under pressure? I'm the only warrior there, and the de-facto role model of the group. They'd take what I do and do it because they'd figure It was right. I am prone to mistakes -ask Flickerpaw- and so I opted out. I understand that that might not have been the best option, but that's what I chose, and I can't change that."
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it