Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:29 PM

Old August 28th, 2017, 02:10 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Appledash walked into the camp, shaking the water from his thick fur. His pelt was still damp, and the tom knew he needed to get warm soon before he caught a cold. But that wasn't really the main concern for him at this moment. Before entering the camp, he had looked behind him, spotting the damage far off at what the storm had done to Shadowclan territory. Even though he wasn't born there, Shadowclan felt like his home. His true home. After his family had all died, Shadowclan was the first clan that had given him a home and a place to stay. And he knew that was where he would stay until his last breaths. Even through a time like this.
As he was looking around the clearing, observing everyone, his leaf green eyes spotted some similar green eyes over in the shadows. Except these eyes were more of a vibrant, dazzling green than his gently leafy-colored ones. The tom started to walk towards the shadowy spot where that cat lay. He didn't know if she was Shadowclan or Riverclan, the scents were all jumbled up, and he still didn't know most of the cats in his clan yet. But he just felt sort of drawn to those eyes, and the cat herself. He could now see the she-cat, her golden fur making it easier for him to see her in the shadows. She looked tired and water-logged, so Appledash suspected she was a Shadowclan cat. Just like me.
"Hi there, I'm Appledash. What's your name?" He meowed, quietly as to not call anybody else over. She looked like the type of cat that didn't like large crowds. He just simply stated his name and asked hers, because Appledash certainly did not want to talk about the flood. And he supposed not much other cats would either.
The orange tabby she-cat had closed her eyes. She was waiting to be lulled to sleep and have a bit of rest, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t sleep. Perhaps it was the noise. With so many cats in one camp, it was twice as loud as it normally was in ShadowClan’s camp. Or maybe it was her fur. Her fur was damp and mud-stained. It felt uncomfortable and she was tempted to restore it to its beauty. But she kept herself from doing so. She didn’t want to get mud on her tongue and knew it was much better to wash it off in the rain or in a stream. Because of the mud, her fur stayed damp and refused to dry. Maybe her fur was the reason why she couldn’t rest. Or perhaps it was the fact that she was in a camp filled with enemies. She couldn’t trust any of the RiverClan cats, even if they had been kind enough to provide them with shelter. She didn’t feel safe. She felt scared and more paranoid than usual.
With frustration clawing at her, Dazzlinggaze opened her eyes once more and stared out at the camp, trying to hide herself as much as possible. She shrank back as far as she could, as if she thought if she did enough she would disappear.
An unfamiliar voice suddenly cut through her thoughts and she looked up in alarm. She parted her jaws slightly, being as subtle as possible and tasted the air. ShadowClan. He was a clan mate. Relief flooded over her like a wave, only for her to put up her guard again. Appledash? She wasn’t familiar with the name. Perhaps she’d never taken much notice of him. But then again, the warrior never took notice of many of her clan mates. “I’m Dazzlinggaze,” She said quietly, after a moment spent considering whether she should respond or not. The tom might be a clan mate, but that didn’t mean that she trusted him. She trusted him a little more than she did an enemy, but she still didn’t trust him very much. Not wanting to be rude, Dazzlinggaze shuffled over, assuming he would want to sit down next to her. It wasn’t something that the she-cat would normally do, but there was something different about the tom that made her more willing to do it. Dazzlinggaze could feel herself suppressing a sigh. Now that she had moved over, he would most likely sit down and start up a conversation. Now she was going to have to put up with talking. She didn’t like talking. Or rather, she didn’t like talking to others. Perhaps she shouldn’t have been so polite.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old August 28th, 2017, 08:44 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
The small sleek-furred kits mouth curled in an unforced smile. She couldn't believe it- by chance she had met Blossomkit. In a way, she was looking right into a mirror of herself. Although she had drawn out approximate personality traits for herself, she still could be hiding some aspects she didn't even know about herself. Nonetheless, Blossomkit and Aspenkit seemed to be images of each other, and Aspenkit was still in awe how much they seemed to have in common with eachother. She was also glad the other RiverClan kit really thought her words meant something.

Aspenkits beryl gaze looked up from the ground, back at the ragdoll kit. She could understand what it was like to feel the confinement in the camp, which she somehow found to enjoy. But when she spoke of her mother, a former kittypet. Her maw parted in a semi-thinking, trying to speak way. What could she reply back to this? Her eyes dialated as she studied the kits demeanor, the way she trailed off at the end could not have ended in a positive thought. "The outside world.." she echoed plainly, in loss for any other sentences.

Aspenkit copied the other kits small laugh after her. She wished she had someone that close to try and sneak out with. But Aspenkit wouldn't dare do so, by in a million moons. She liked to think of herself as a white cloud with silver lining. Simple, quiet, floating. Never causing trouble. Sometimes nonexistent, other times sad. Other times angry. Just living within the rules.It seemed like a pretty good paradigm on her life."I mean, I wouldn't try to escape. I like it here." she sat up from her downcasted posture and shrugged, glancing around the green camp. It was so full of sunlight and different conflicting vibes, but sometimes there wasn't enough stories to tell or gossip to tune into."But I could see why your either would. It gets anticlimactic here often."she glanced back at Blossomkit, who's pretty blue eyes were on her. "Where do you want to go first when you're an apprentice?"
First? First she would want to go to the border between RiverClan and ThunderClan. Or perhaps RiverClan and WindClan. She had heard so much about... the bravery of ThunderClan and the speed and agility of WindClan, she was practically dying to ask questions to one of those cats. And, besides! The only leaders she had seen (of the other Clans) were Halestar and Grousestar. And of course their deputies, Auroraflame and Goldeneye. All four of those revered cats were so big, and cool looking - and now Blossomkit was longing to see the leaders and deputies of the other two Clans as well. Of ThunderClan and WindClan. It was Blazingstar and... Onyxwhisper? And then there was Snowstar and Bubblestep, all cats that sounded so friendly to Blossomkit. Perhaps she would want to go to the Gathering first, if that would be an opinion.

"I'd want to g - go to... to the G - Gathering. O - or to the b - border, any one b - but ShadowC - Clan, because they're..." Her voice trailed off as she watched the other cats mulling about the clearing as though they had nothing better to do. She hoped there was no ShadowClanners mixed in with them or that if there were, they weren't the easily offended kind. "...Scary," She finished in a whisper, her blue eyes seeming to widen with fear. Yes, ShadowClan was quite the scary Clan. They frightened the young Ragdoll and it was apparent in her expression as she shrank further down to the ground until all the fluff from her body seemed to be gone - either being pressed against the ground, or so tight against her body that it appeared it was gone. Maybe someday Blossomkit wouldn't have so much kit-fluff and she would be attractive.

Though that would be the day of her dreams, the day that she was finally considered to be a "pretty" cat. Well, she might be. With her brown markings and pretty deep blue optics, she was just pretty enough to be considered "on the verge." Not quite there, but she wasn't so completely unattractive that no one could stand the sight of her. For which the feline was grateful, of course. "Wh - what about y - you? Where would b- be the first place y - you'd go?" She asked, true curiousity in her voice as she studied her companion's features, a half-smile on them as she did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 28th, 2017, 03:52 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
Minnowcloud looked up from the half eaten fish, the gray tabby she-cat tipping her head. "Foamflower, I'll surely inform you that I am Riverclan through and through." She saw the stiffness with which Foamflower sat down and immediatly pushed the fish in front of the queen. "Here dear. Eat it." Minnowcloud didn't mind sharing and she had had enough from that half eaten fish. The least she could do was to give it to someone who actually needed it.
The white feline giggled and gave the feline a wide smile, her blue optics swirled with glee "Well it's nice to meet you either way." she said. Once the fist was pushed in her direction the queen let out a gasp and shook her head "O-Oh no I couldn't take this! It's yours, and besides, I ate a bit ago." she said, flustered, she wasn't used to receiving things, though it was just a fish it still meant quite a bit to Foamflower. She shuffled her grey spotted paws and gave Minnowcloud a sheepishly smile, her ears folded back against her head "U-um anyways, I don't believe I ever got your name." she stated, her tail tip flicked back and fourth as she awaited a response.

@Slash-GNR

The caramel colored tom was exhausted, he was caked with mud and was pretty sure his limbs wouldn't move if there was a plump looking shrew two mouse lengths in front of him. He was painting, although he welcomed the moist air that came with the day, it was cloudy and humid. Images of the evacuation flashed through his mind the moment he layed his head down, his brother, Peachfuzz, accusing all of that on the female leaders and homosexuals, he wouldn't accept it. Bumblebear knew that if that was truly the case Starclan would have punished them long ago, homosexuals and non-binary' hadn't just suddenly popped up out of the blue. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes, hoping that everything would go back to normal...soon.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; August 28th, 2017 at 08:08 PM.
Old August 28th, 2017, 04:15 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Briarpaw quickly got herself off the cat. "I'm so sorry, I'm just a bit clumsy." she mewed apologetically, but didn't look the part, as her eyes were still hyper with activeness. The havana brown kitten wandered around the cat she just crashed into and looked at them head to toe. She stopped in front of them and with a curious smile she says. "My name is Briarpaw! You're a ShadowClan cat right? My mother told me there was a flood at your camp! That must have been terrible..." Briarpaw had faith in RiverClan that they'd be able to swim out of danger. She wasn't a strong swimmer herself though, making her wonder how she'd fair to the merciless storm's waves.
¨Shadowclans medicine cat, correct.¨ Daypaw said slowly, licking a paw and dragging it over their face without a care in the world. But at the mention of the flood, they could feel themselves grow paler. Ever since the flood it had always been a trigger for them. The thunder. The lightning. The screaming. The mudslide. The fall. The water. The coolness that filled their lungs. Cricketpaw. It came back to them in a flash, eyes narrowing at the other apprentice, tail flicking,¨Not every cat likes to hear about how they have no home to go back to.¨ their mew wasnt aggressive, but it was assertive with warning.
Old August 28th, 2017, 05:37 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
A tall, long limbed apprentice sat in the shade of a nearby tree in the RiverClan camp. His blue eyes scanned the clearing as he watched cats go about their daily activities; kits playing, cats arguing, elders rambling. Alceapaw watched as the warm morning sun shown gently down on his mostly white calico pelt, warming him from head to toe. A small smile krept onto the maw of the outgoing tomcat, before he turned his head and rasped his tongue over is sleek RiverClan pelt, stroking the hairs back into place-where they simply stuck up again. The tom tried several more times before giving up, and continuing on with bathing the rest of himself, though the patch of fur that oddly stuck up was annoying him deep down. Pausing to glance around the clearing to see if anyone new approached, he licked his front paw and began attempting to clean his face. Finally pleased with himself, he lowered his body and put his chin on his paws, though despite his relaxed posture, he mainly wanted to chat with another. His large, bright blue eyes blinked once more before looking around again, forgetting the patch of hair on his back that stuck up. The Japanese bobtail let the sun hear his back as he watched his clan, content.
Tufts of creamy pelage exaggerated every ounce of his rather stocky and wide build. His banner sweeped across the barren earth, like it was a broom that was desperately trying to recollect all of the littered foliage. A grumpy face soon became illuminated by the golden hues of sunlight, with tabby markings becoming more distinctive and enhanced. Two brows, both furrowed, rose high upon his forehead, with ghostly-pale whiskers twitching at the pang of saltiness that was evident in the camp. He was never really a fan of the river, and its many inhabitants, but the tom had become accustomed to the usual scent of fish and musk; now accompanied by the shadowclan smells, too. Not that he cared too much. I mean, he did still carry the scent of the loner-lands.
Fjordpaw trailed his mitts across the terrain, fairly unused to the loose soil under him, but quite a fan of how it didn't irritate his paw pads. Stormy green orbs observed the clearing for no cat in particular, but when his eyes met those of his closest friend's, the pale tabby tom couldn't help but smile in delight.
Auds swivelled to-and-fro, like they were on a continuous circuit. The brute of a feline soon began to waver through the masses of cats; tail held high up in the air, like a flag flying on a ship, with both pride and regalness shown in the small statement. A soft yowl escaped from his throat, as if announcing his presence to the other tom. His chest fur trickled upwards; seemingly whispy and light in weight. The large scar upon the lower-half of his throat was barely visible now, as he faced the opposite direction that the sun was shining in; with a large shadow consuming his front half, whilst the highlights broke out across his back. Swiftly able to discard the smile upon his face, the stocky feline soon replaced it with a look of disgust.
"Alceapawww~" he grumbled in a half-yawn, half-whine. The felid brought a paw up to the other's face, before flicking it; causing a few specks of dirt to land upon its previously-cleaned surface. Fjordpaw cocked his cranium sidewards after this action, "You don't suit being all pristine and cleanly." the tom spoke in a gruff and nonchalant tone, taking a seat beside the blue-eyed other. Without even waiting for a response of any sorts.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; August 28th, 2017 at 05:41 PM.
Old August 28th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Doctor Andreas Marino

As Nightpaw said goodbye to Shatteredstep, she happened to glance a cat who was familiar on the other side of the clearing and gasped, her paws breaking into a run before her brain had time to think. "Ebonymist!" she shouted, running headlong toward the warrior who had helped carry her to safety when Shadowclan had begun to flood. Just before crashing into the unsuspecting warrior, Nightpaw dodged to the side and ran a quick circle around Ebonymist to slow her momentum and coming to a stop in front of the warrior. "Ebonymist! It's me, Lucky! But I'm Nightpaw now! Do you remember me?" The little black she-cat rattled off, overcome with excitement.
Old August 28th, 2017, 06:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
@Chameleon

Lilypaw sat along the edge of camp, a nice sized salmon resting between her paws. Her training was done for the day, and now she could simply relax and enjoy herself. Not that she didn't enjoy herself during training; no, she quite enjoyed her sessions with her mentor. But her muscles were tired, and very much needed a rest that the young cat was glad to have. Swiping her tongue over her maw, she stooped down to take a bite of her meal, glancing around the clearing as she chewed her bite. She guessed that neither of her best friends were done their sessions for the day, but she'd hang out with them when they got back. In the meantime, she would either spend time with someone else or just have some alone time. Either way worked for the molly- so long as she wasn't chatting with a cat that looked down on her.

The spotted cat's tail flicked back and forth just at the thought; she really didn't like to be looked down on for her size. Yes, she was small, but that didn't mean she was weak, which many cats immediately associated her with after a first glance. This was why the apprentice felt like she had so much to prove, and partly why she had a quick temper- as soon as someone said she couldn't do something, she would go on the defensive. No, she didn't want to talk to a cat who would baby her, so she just hoped that whoever she found company with wouldn't be a cat such as that. Blue eyes scanned the clearing once more as she swallowed her first bite, pausing in her eating to give a better look at the cats around her before she bent to get another. There was an apprentice in the clearing who she knew of, but hadn't had the time to get to know... not that she didn't want to. In a cheery tone, Lilypaw finished her bite to call out across the clearing. "Hey, Honeypaw! Care to join me?" The molly offered, flashing a small smile towards the other apprentice.
(Sorry, School and athletics)
Honeypaw glanced up at at. Lilypaw, that's her name! I've heard she's nice and strong, despite her size, I'll pretend I don't notice a size difference. Honeypaw scampered up, she knew it was kit-like, but she still did it, and didn't care It's called being your self. She reached Lilypaw, and it a high-pitched, kit-like squeak, squealed,"HEY LILYPAW!" She gave a small bounce I hope I didn't weird Lilypaw out with my energy. She gave a more relaxed shrug," I'd love to join you." She said in her normal Scottish accent.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 28th, 2017, 06:30 PM

My Mood: Angelic

(I'm back at roleplaying!)

Open

Hummingbirdkit bounced around among the wide variety of cats she has never met before. There were so many cats in one place and it definitely did not feel right. Although Hummingbirdkit was bubbling and bouncing with happiness, there was a place within her that knew that this was not home. Her hyper personality did not match the stereotype of the average Shadowclan cat and although she was young, she was completely aware. Her parents were over mingling amongst themselves so she was now alone and had to find entertainment herself. This was never a tricky task for Hummingbirdkit as even some shed clumps of fur from the elders could entertain her. She began batting at a leaf that she had noticed stuck to her leg. She rolled over on her back and started pushing it around and imagining she was in a real fight. She pretended she was Halestar and she was fighting against a pack of rouges. She won the fight. She eventually got up and looked around. For the first time, she felt lonely and bored. She knew that other kits would be excited to meet Riverclan kits, but that just never occured to her until now. She was never too close with her siblings either, even though there were so many. She decided to get something to eat from the fresh kill pile. She could eat away her boredom. She got up from her sitting position and padded along to the fresh kill. She pulled out a little bird, and walked right back to her spot that she had claimed to stay out of the majority of cats, and started pulling out the feathers. She could definitely use these to play a game later. She finally started eating her bird and she finished it in what felt like a flap of a bird's wings. She looked out into the cats socializing and waited and waited, until someone might notice her.

[character site]

Last edited by Mistyfoot⚜; August 28th, 2017 at 06:31 PM.
Old August 28th, 2017, 06:55 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Doctor Andreas Marino

As Nightpaw said goodbye to Shatteredstep, she happened to glance a cat who was familiar on the other side of the clearing and gasped, her paws breaking into a run before her brain had time to think. "Ebonymist!" she shouted, running headlong toward the warrior who had helped carry her to safety when Shadowclan had begun to flood. Just before crashing into the unsuspecting warrior, Nightpaw dodged to the side and ran a quick circle around Ebonymist to slow her momentum and coming to a stop in front of the warrior. "Ebonymist! It's me, Lucky! But I'm Nightpaw now! Do you remember me?" The little black she-cat rattled off, overcome with excitement.
The black molly twitched her ears, and tilted her face down towards Lucky- no, Nightpaw. "Nightpaw!" She exclaimed. "What a beautiful name! Who's the lucky cat that is mentoring you?" She asked, nuzzling Nightpaw's ear slightly in greeting. The orange and black feline sat down, ears perked up in attention.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
The black molly twitched her ears, and tilted her face down towards Lucky- no, Nightpaw. "Nightpaw!" She exclaimed. "What a beautiful name! Who's the lucky cat that is mentoring you?" She asked, nuzzling Nightpaw's ear slightly in greeting. The orange and black feline sat down, ears perked up in attention.
"Thank you," she said, averting her eyes shyly at the compliment and enjoying the warm nuzzle of greeting. I was the Lucky cat before my name changed," Nightpaw joked cuffing Ebonymist playfully on the shoulder. She was so happy to see the lovely she-cat again. "I'm only kidding. My mentor is Skunkbelly. He took me to see the territory earlier today. I can't wait until the flood clears and we can go back to Shadowclan." Nightpaw sat on her haunches, her face more serious now. "By the way, I haven't thanked you yet for saving me in the flood. Thank you so much. I owe you my life!" She purred, her gaze sincere and warm.