Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 01:58 PM

Old December 11th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
Blazingstream made his way out of the warriors den with a big long yawn as he had just woken up. The tom looked around the camp clearing for any familiar faces, but it was kinda hard, since he didn't really know anyone is Riverclan. Some cats were unknown to him. not even their names rung a bell. With a shake of his head he rushed over to the fresh kill pile, pulling out a trout. He took it back over to the warrior's den sitting down as he took the first bite.
@Mad-Hatter
Cloudflight sat in a tree, watching as a tom padded out of the warriors den. She watched as he began to eat silently. She decided to socialize, after all, she wanted to be a good-natured cat. She leaped from the tree, skipping her way over to the cat. "Hi, I'm Cloudflight," she said, unsure of how to continue. She stayed silent, the fumes from the kill pile drifting to her nose. Her whiskers twitched. She wanted to say something more, but bit her tongue. Her problem had always been that she spoke too much, she was too friendly. Cats had told her that she needed to 'shut her trap' quite often. She sat down, relieving her weight from her joints. She was a bit young to have joint pain, but she guessed it was from her unusual way of walking that put stress on her muscles. She shifted her weight from one foot to the next as she walked, but she somehow made it seem normal. It had often slowed her down, but she didn't mind much. After all, I was born like this for a reason. Everything has a purpose. She told herself. It was what her mother had always told her, so she believed it with her heart. She brought her attention back to the tom, who was currently eating a trout.
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Cloudflight sat in a tree, watching as a tom padded out of the warriors den. She watched as he began to eat silently. She decided to socialize, after all, she wanted to be a good-natured cat. She leaped from the tree, skipping her way over to the cat. "Hi, I'm Cloudflight," she said, unsure of how to continue. She stayed silent, the fumes from the kill pile drifting to her nose. Her whiskers twitched. She wanted to say something more, but bit her tongue. Her problem had always been that she spoke too much, she was too friendly. Cats had told her that she needed to 'shut her trap' quite often. She sat down, relieving her weight from her joints. She was a bit young to have joint pain, but she guessed it was from her unusual way of walking that put stress on her muscles. She shifted her weight from one foot to the next as she walked, but she somehow made it seem normal. It had often slowed her down, but she didn't mind much. After all, I was born like this for a reason. Everything has a purpose. She told herself. It was what her mother had always told her, so she believed it with her heart. She brought her attention back to the tom, who was currently eating a trout.
Blazingstream looked at Cloudflight, a bit surprised that she had walked over here to say hello to him. I don't know quite what to say? Ah! Just say hello back and don't forget to tell her your name. Without a moment's hesitation he found the urge to meow "Oh Hi. I'm Blazingstream." There we go nice and slow. One step at a time and you'll be fine enough to actually talk to her. Blazingstream let out a light smirk as he took another bite out of the trout. "So how have you been lately?" asked Blazingstream, trying to keep his cool in front of another cat. The tom took a few more bites before pushing the rest to the side. "If you want you can have the rest." He meowed, giving his paw a few licks to get the wet fish off.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:

Blazingstream looked at Cloudflight, a bit surprised that she had walked over here to say hello to him. I don't know quite what to say? Ah! Just say hello back and don't forget to tell her your name. Without a moment's hesitation he found the urge to meow "Oh Hi. I'm Blazingstream." There we go nice and slow. One step at a time and you'll be fine enough to actually talk to her. Blazingstream let out a light smirk as he took another bite out of the trout. "So how have you been lately?" asked Blazingstream, trying to keep his cool in front of another cat. The tom took a few more bites before pushing the rest to the side. "If you want you can have the rest." He meowed, giving his paw a few licks to get the wet fish off.
"No thank you. I already ate, but I appreciate your kind gesture. I am doing quite well. Today is a clear, sunny day, and I'm excited just to be here!" Cloudflight said happily. Oops! Not again, you spoke too much. Just take it easy, and I should be good. She sat up a bit straighter and said, "sorry... how are you? You seem nice. You seem happy, does the fish taste good?" No! Too casual. She inwardly sighed. I don't have a knack for this, do I? Cloudflight looked back up at the tom. What was his name? Ah yes, Blazingstream. What a curious name. How in the world could a stream be on fire? I wonder how he got his name. Huh, maybe if I ask all these questions to myself... I won't feel the need to ask them out loud! She still felt the urge to ask everything on her mind, but she managed to keep it inside.
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:38 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Yarrowcough realized how hurtful he’d been,” No. I agree with you, you aren’t sounding disloyal!” He meowed rushing it out,” Please- let me explain what I mean. I want peace to...this fieud between Thunderclan and Windclan can be solved by an appology from both them, not war. I hate fighting too. I think it’s great you are kind to everyone, really. It makes hard times better, like for example, when Shadowclan was in our camp we all were unhappy sharing camp with swamp cats they disliked sleeping in our camp. Your kindness made atleast the Riverclanners remember what it means to uphold the warrior code and tried to be more tolerant of the Shadowclanners, and your kindness to the Shadowclanners set a good example to nearby apprentices of both clans and helped the Shadowclanners feel more welcome.” He paused,” I really think that’s a great thing about you. You make the clan a happier clan.” He meowed, again not talking about the playful factor.
RiverShade shuffled her paws, still gazing at the ground and not meeting his eyes. After a moment the beautiful she-cat took a deep breath and looked up at him. ''Thank you'' she murmured, touching her nose to his briefly before gazing around the camp. ''You are my first friend...''she said in a low voice. ''I feel happy... I wonder what memories we will share...?'' she licked her chest fur thoughtfully, tail tip flicking.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"No thank you. I already ate, but I appreciate your kind gesture. I am doing quite well. Today is a clear, sunny day, and I'm excited just to be here!" Cloudflight said happily. Oops! Not again, you spoke too much. Just take it easy, and I should be good. She sat up a bit straighter and said, "sorry... how are you? You seem nice. You seem happy, does the fish taste good?" No! Too casual. She inwardly sighed. I don't have a knack for this, do I? Cloudflight looked back up at the tom. What was his name? Ah yes, Blazingstream. What a curious name. How in the world could a stream be on fire? I wonder how he got his name. Huh, maybe if I ask all these questions to myself... I won't feel the need to ask them out loud! She still felt the urge to ask everything on her mind, but she managed to keep it inside.
Blazingstream looked at her as she spoke a bunch of times. It didn't really bother him. He thought that cats that talk a lot are better than the cats that don't talk at all. "The fish was good.
You can say that i'm happy and I wasn't planning on being mean to anyone."
meowed the tom with a chuckle at everything Cloudflight was saying. It's fine if she talks a lot. I haven't been able to talk to any cat. This is a bit of a step up in my life. "It's nice to find a cat to talk to and don't ever think your talking too much, because I find it a bit adorable." commented Blazingstream.

Old December 11th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Littleleaf stalked into the clearing carrying a small squirrel. She gently put down the squirrel to decide where she should go to eat. Spotting Blazingstream and another cat chatting, she decided to walk over. The young kitty was trying to become less shy, but as soon as she got there, she froze in fear. It’s okay...they are just some of your clan mates.. Taking a deep breath through the squirrel’s bloodied fur, she softly put the squirrel down. “D-Do....uh....do you mind if I eat with you guys...?” She blushed.
@Ennard
@Mad-Hatter
(Hope you guys don’t mind me joining the rp!)
https://black-warriorsonline-profile...riverclan.html
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Littleleaf stalked into the clearing carrying a small squirrel. She gently put down the squirrel to decide where she should go to eat. Spotting Blazingstream and another cat chatting, she decided to walk over. The young kitty was trying to become less shy, but as soon as she got there, she froze in fear. It’s okay...they are just some of your clan mates.. Taking a deep breath through the squirrel’s bloodied fur, she softly put the squirrel down. “D-Do....uh....do you mind if I eat with you guys...?” She blushed.
@Ennard
@Mad-Hatter
(Hope you guys don’t mind me joining the rp!)
https://black-warriorsonline-profile...riverclan.html
(I'm okay with it if Mad-Hatter is)

Old December 11th, 2017, 04:59 PM

Quote:

(I'm okay with it if Mad-Hatter is)
(I'm good!)
Cloudflight smiled at the new cat. "No, of course not! We've got plenty of conversation to go around!" She smiled brightly, and took a small rodent from the pile, and nibbled at it politely. She wasn't too hungry, but didn't want to be left out and be the only one refraining from eating. She played with the grass beneath her, not wanting to be the only person who started the conversations. She waited for another cat to take the lead.
@Edmia
Old December 11th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Angelique's Brother!

@Mad-Hatter
@Edmia

Blazingstream looked over at Littleleaf with a friendly smile. "Of course. more cats are better." meowed the Riverclan tom. This is the first. Cat's usually ignore me, but this time its totally different. Blazingstream grabbed the trout back, taking another bite out of it after Cloudflight said she didn't want it. He finished it off before, cleaning the fish off his muzzle.

Old December 11th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Quote:

@Mad-Hatter
@Edmia

Blazingstream looked over at Littleleaf with a friendly smile. "Of course. more cats are better." meowed the Riverclan tom. This is the first. Cat's usually ignore me, but this time its totally different. Blazingstream grabbed the trout back, taking another bite out of it after Cloudflight said she didn't want it. He finished it off before, cleaning the fish off his muzzle.
Littleleaf smiled. “So, um I’m uh...Littleleaf in case you didn’t remember...” She said softly. Taking a bite of her squirrel, she waited for someone else to say something.
@Mad-Hatter