Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by SpiritWolf_yt
Today 01:36 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:36 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Today 01:35 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 01:35 PM
Falconflight Relationship...
Today 01:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 15th, 2017, 03:06 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default January Gathering [Leaders]

Do NOT post here if you are not a clan leader or their deputy. This is for clan leaders only - any posts made by non-leaders will be deleted.

@Duskflight
@fenic!
@Jingle
@Inglewood Binks
@Suspiciousmindz

[@Binks and Suspicious: due to Dapple being gone, please report in her place!]
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

Due to the fact that Skyclan had welcomed in a few warriors from the other clans, Grousestar was able to know that the clans had a place where they gathered, known as Seastones.
Now considering he was knew to this territory, he most certainly needed directions from those warriors that knew where it was, allowing them to describe to him how these gatherings went about, and for the most part, he understood how it was supposed to go.
And so the brown tabby led the select members of his clan to the gathering place, having left a bit early in case he somehow managed to get lost on his way to this new place and after a little bit of traveling the new clan of the territory arrived at Seastones, the Skyclan leader flicking his ear a bit as he realized he may have arrived a bit too early, but nonetheless, it didn't put a damper on his spirits, this was new and it was very much exciting to him.
So without further ado, Grousestar led his clan into Seastones with a delighted grin on his muzzle, interested in getting to know the lay out of this presumably peaceful place, recognizing the scents of all of the clans mingled together and figuring that they must have been meeting here for many generations, surely as long as they've been in this area and it was truly fascinating. They had never had interaction with other cats aside from loners and the occasional lost kittypet and yet.. Over the past several moons they have battled and met four new clans and they've also had a brush with the dark faction they bordered. One could say it was overwhelming, but Grousestar was taking it just fine and was enjoying, for the most part, every second of it. He loved to meet new cats, make new friends, have his clan become allies with another, it was a nice feeling.

As Skyclan filtered into the clearing, Grousestar peered up at the large rock formation, piecing together that that was likely where the leaders were to conjoin, but for now, considering no other clan was here, he allowed himself to take a quick sniff about and scope out the entirety of the area. It really didn't take him that long and after a short while he settled himself by the formation, curling his tail over his paws and looking upon his group of warriors and apprentices with pride, his emerald eyes sparkling with that delighted, cheerful look that was almost always there, his smile placed on his muzzle as he waited for the appearance of the other clans.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:32 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

Halestar glanced at Grousestar, her green eyes looking into his. She nodded at him in a short greeting before taking a small breath. "Hello, I suppose we may have met before but I am Halestar." She mewed, voice calm and cool even though she was incredibly anxious about making deals with clan leaders.

Her tail lashed back and fourth as she sat, looking back at the clan cats gathering below. She hoped the other clans would arrive soon, as she didn't particularly trust SkyClan yet- however they helped get rid of Blazingash's rule.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old January 15th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Lovable Cannibal

Ears perking up as one of the other clans came padding into the clearing, he couldn't help but feel a small burst of excitement.
Look at all of these new cats! If only I had the time to meet them all.
but his attention was quickly brought to Halestar, the tabby tom sitting up a bit straighter momentarily before giving up that act, that wasn't him, he was a tom that was comfortable in his own skin, though he did give his chest fur a few looks so that he did look presentable in front of the other leaders that would surely be arriving soon as well.
"Indeed, we have met, but nonetheless it is a pleasure to meet you under these circumstances Halestar. It's time I formerly introduce myself, the last time we met was under.. Unfortunate times." The tom paused as he reflected on the battles that had gone on not so far in the past.
"I, am Grousestar."
The tom would have offered for the she-cat to call him by an informal name, but at the moment, he was unsure if it was the right time to do this. It was his first gathering and figured it would be best to keep things, for the most part, formal. He wanted to give a good name to Skyclan in this first gathering.

His gaze remained on the fluffy leader for a moment before he found himself looking back down at the clearing as Skyclan and Shadowclan cats met, not in battle like before, but peacefully, unable to keep his smile from growing as he watched them tentatively mingle.
This will be interesting at the very least, that's for sure.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:52 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Russetstar was a new leader- he'd only recently become the leader of Riverclan, and it'd been about a moon since his strange dream from Starclan, telling him that it was his duty to lead the clan. He'd gained his nine lives, and kept them close to him as he begun to lead- though the other clans didn't have an idea that he was the one chosen by their ancestors to lead Riverclan. He'd hoped that he would be a great leader, somebody who could pull his clan out of tragedy that the Dark Era infused into their standings, ruining the lives of so many cats who he was now in charge of. He now had to introduce himself to the rest of the clans- including Skyclan, the strange clan who had appeared from the shadows to save the original four who were in trouble, having been taken over by... monsters. Taking in a deep sigh, the tom strode out into Seastones quietly, his paws padding across the stone loudly as he led Riverclan into the gathering, the first one since the evil leaders had been overthrown.

"...Hello." He let out a sigh as he saw that he wasn't the first nor the last leader to arrive- it was Grousestar, the strange new leader of Skyclan, and Halestorm- deputy of Shadowclan- who had arrived. "It's nice to meet you two- my name's Russetstar- the new leader of Riverclan." Shadowclan and Riverclan had a history of fighting ever since the great battle between Winterstar and Fallowstar, and Skyclan was... new to the forest entirely, but he hoped that a new era of peace could be reached.
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:10 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Halestar looked at Grousestar, nodding. "It's nice to meet you, Grousestar." She mewed, voice mornin quite cold but not quite friendly to the new clan. SkyClan could be a good ally for ShadowClan, so it would Ben in their best interest to be close. The leader had not even been a leader for a moon before Timberstar had passed into StarClan, leaving her to take care of the clan. "I hope all goes well with SkyClan and the others, after all you saved our tails about a moon ago."

When the new leader arrived, she tilted her head slightly- wondering what clan he was from. Then the faint smell of fish washed over her nose and she knew it must be the new RiverClan leader. She couldn't quite recognize this cat so when he introduced himself she nodded, "Hello, Russetstar." The leader meowed, flicking her tail.

ShadowClan and RiverClan had a history- and not a good one at that. More importantly it was a RiverClan cat who started the whole era of where monsters took over all the clans. Halestar was sure she wouldn't want to ally with a past foe, however she would hopefully be able to keep the relationship between the two clans mutual at the least.

Halestar looked around the clearing for the other two clans to join them so they may start with the gathering and sharing news, she hoped that ThunderClan and WindClan didn't have a change in leaders as well, as this new era of cats needed some more experienced ones to lead SkyClan and RiverClan down the right path once again.

Old January 15th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstorm padded towards the group of leaders. He wasn't the last to arrive. Thank goodness, I didn't want to be late, the ginger tom let out a small breath of relief, but kept his head high. As he approached, he slowed down, looking over each feline. Halestorm, Gorsestar, and another leader he had yet to meet. It wasn't good Dapplestar wasn't here to meet them, but he'd tell her about it soon after the gathering.

The deputy paused a tail length away, searching for the words he could say, he thought fast, he didn't want to sound as nervous as he felt. "Greetings," the feline spoke clearly, his golden gaze moving to each leader. "We've yet to formally meet, but I am Blazingstorm, Windclans deputy. I'll be filling in while Dapplestar is unable to attend," he spoke in a calm, clear voice, dipping his head towards the cats. Nailed it! he mentally added.

As the deputy awaited a response, he settled himself down, his long fluffy tail wrapping over his paws. Compared to most Windclan cats, he was a bit bulkier, and only slightly taller, but nonetheless, built for speed with his abnormally long tail and claws. If the cats knew of a cheetah was, his tail and claws would compare to that, but most clan cats didn't. His claws flexed slowly, tapping the hard surface in a nervous tick. Blazingstorm wasn't sure what to do, he didn't show it, but he was incredibly nervous.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 15th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Already Grousestar felt as though he was getting a good reading on this she-cat's personality, but he wasn't always the best judge of character considering he saw the best in every cat, he liked to think he did anyways. But her tone of voice was cool, not exactly friendly, not exactly unfriendly, a good neutral tone. Perhaps it would change the more they spoke, perhaps it wouldn't, nonetheless, that wouldn't stop the tom from being friendly to the other leader.
"Indeed, all is fairly well, just getting situated with the new territory. And I hope all is well in.." He had to pause, trying to remember the names of the clans and the scents he had managed to attach to them. Marshy was.. Oh right!
".. Shadowclan, I know leafbare can be a hard time for anyone."

Not too long after he had spoken, a new face appeared, climbing up onto the rock formation, their clan filtering in with the other two that were already there. With about the friendliest smile a cat could possibly manage, the Skyclan leader dipped his head politely to the Riverclan leader, not having a hard time remembering which clan smelled like fish.
Good to see they have a new leader, they were the clan I was worrying about after liberation.

"Greetings Russetstar! I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job as leader of the clan, I'm not quite sure if we've ever met, but I'm Grousestar." Purred out the tom as he introduced himself to the other leader, the tip of his tail flicking in delight. Nothing made him happier than being able to talk to other cats like this and provide support and encouragement to them, even if they weren't from his clan. The only time he had problems with outsiders was when they threatened the well being of his clan, and trust me, you didn't want to see that side of Grousestar.

And right after he had introduced himself to the Riverclan leader, a new face was joining them with the smell of moorland, a scent that was still rather fresh in his mind despite the battle having been practically an entire moon ago. That was the smell of Windclan. He trained his gentle, emerald gaze upon the deputy as he sat down with them, waiting quite patiently for him to introduce himself as well. As he said greetings, the brown tabby flashed an encouraging grin, dipping his head slightly in his own silent form of 'hello'.
Dapplestar is the leader, shame that they aren't here now but I suppose I can always meet them next gathering.
There was no disappointment at being able to meet the Windclan deputy, he was just as excited to meet him as he was the other leaders.
"Well then welcome Blazingstorm, I am Grousestar, leader of Skyclan. I'm sure you will represent your clan well in t he absence of Dapplestar."
That's four clans including my own.. Shadowclan, Riverclan and Windclan meaning there's only one left before I suppose you could say this thing really starts.. Who was it again? Stormclan..? Lightningclan..? No, no, Thunderclan! That's who we're missing!
Shaking his head a bit, he cleared his thoughts so that he could listen to the other leaders with the exception of a deputy if they desired to speak with him in any sort of way, but in the meantime his gaze was falling back on the clearing that was quickly filling with cats from the four clans that were here, Grousestar still able to pick out the forms of his own warriors and apprentices and elders.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 15th, 2017, 04:56 PM
The Lord Doitsu

The new ShadowClan leader nodded in a greeting to WindClan's deputy before glancing back at Grousestar. "I'm glad you are adjusting well." she mewed before taking a small breath. "I know it can be difficult to rebuild your clan. Hopefully everything can continue this way."

Halestar had decided she wanted her clan to hopefully become allies with SkyClan, they were the new clan and could quite possibly be something great within the clans. Her tail stopped flicking as a small smile came onto her face, "If you need anything, Grousestar, ShadowClan will be at your service." she said, voice much more friendly than before.

Old January 16th, 2017, 05:24 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Gyrewind once again performed as Ashstar's filler, and he surely wasn't accustomed to being a sole feline ahead of his Clan. He felt odd feelings as he listened to the murmuring and padding cats behind him, stifling the urge to erupt and sprint across the canopy towards the gathering.
His silvery eyes focused on the palatial that was Seastones, drawing in the salty air so that it filled his lungs, rather then the smell of the forest. He admired the smooth stones that were bathed of the dying sunset and the slapping of the waves against the cost. It was a completely new world to walk through when dwelling in the forest. A new world his distracted mind would unfortunately have to ignore as his path tread through the crowd, and his cats filtered in among the Clans. Gyrewind beholded the up-standing rock formation that reached above the clearing, four silhouettes perched rightfully atop. Finally it set in that ThunderClan was the last Clan to arrive, thanks to himself. The thought sent a flash of embarrassment through Gyrewind, a sinking in his chest but he dared not let his ears fold or his head duck. Although his faced screwed up into something of worry, the deputy looked back up at the silhouettes above the stone. He took in another elongated, salty breath to sweep away the flash of embarrassment. Preparing his muscles, the feline ascended up the stone on lofty, nimble limbs. He had to suppress the sick feeling his stomach threatened when the four leaders became visible upon his arrival on the stone. Gyrewind's face was miraculously respectable when he stepped into the group, a casual coolness in his silver eyes, despite is former anxiousness. Whether or not they could sense his mediocre demeanor prior, he had to ignore.
"Hello, I'm Gyrewind. I suppose you already know where I'm from, and will act in Ashstar's absence tonight.'' The willowy feline's head dipped in the face of the presumable four leaders, coming back up with a warmly glowing face and grin. Gyrewind surveyed the four faces, as each of them were unfamiliar despite being the Clan leaders he and Ashstar negotiated with. He could pinpoint the scents from one another that came from the cats; Moorland, fish, marsh, and something outlandish. He found the long-haired she-cat an authoritative figure to represent ShadowClan with a mien he respected. Then the fish-smelling tom, well, he looked right out of RiverClan. He liked the way his eyes were so large and perfectly reflected the Seastones, and his sleek marbled fur with the most husky body out of all of them. The ginger cat, and rather appealing at that, he identified as WindClan looked not what Gyrewind expected from the wind-bathed cats. He was averagely short and had defined muscles. Gyrewind, on the other hand, was abnormally tall and unpleasantly slender, rather then the stereotypical broad-shouldered feline coming out of ThunderClan. If the two of them switched Clans, cats wouldn't question it because of how much the represented the other Clan. This made Gyrewind chuckle to himself, before drawing his eyes to the anticipated newcomer. The face of SkyClan was just as good looking as the last one. This cat had a tabby pelt, darkened by the shadows and flared to the face of the setting sun, a round face that was frosted with a grin and completed by salient green eyes. Any cat could get lost in this leader's charismatic friendliness, just by looking at him. Gyrewind expected everyone trying to rub off a good impression on the new Clan leader, not only for their Clan's sake, but for his luminous smile. While it were intelligent to befriend this crisis-relieving Clan, Gyrewind detected himself hoping for the cat's good will for his own sake. How shameful! Ashstar leaves for one (more) gathering, and his deputy is already trying to tickle his pleasure with the new Clan!

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)

Last edited by zinfranny; January 16th, 2017 at 05:29 PM.
Closed Thread