Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:48 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM

Old January 16th, 2018, 09:16 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Flicking her tail crossly a little at the current state of precipitation, the molly stayed silent for a while underneath the boughs of the tree that sheltered them. Tired of the constant pitter-patter of rain being the only sound, she attempted to make small talk once more. "Do you like the rain?"
Jaggedcloud looked at her, and quickly answered. "It depends." He said. "Sometimes, the sound can be soothing.".."Other times it can be very gloomy.".."Or annoying." He said, making a reference to when the raindrops hit his eye.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 16th, 2018, 10:29 PM

My Mood: Fine

@Celestial

Purepaw was meditating by the river again. The war between ThunderClan and WindClan weighing heavily on his mind. Why did they have to fight? Was there an unprovoked attack, or was there simply a disagreement between the two Clans that got out of hand? Purepaw doubted StarClan would approve if a war broke out for no good reason. If that was the case, whoever started it would either have a lot of explaining to do once they joined StarClan, or end up in the Dark Forest. Purepaw shuddered at the thought of that evil place.
Mood Song: Memories of Wandering Part 1 by Robert Rich

Last edited by Pureheart; January 16th, 2018 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Fixing a mention
Old January 16th, 2018, 11:12 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureheart View Post
@Celestial

Purepaw was meditating by the river again. The war between ThunderClan and WindClan weighing heavily on his mind. Why did they have to fight? Was there an unprovoked attack, or was there simply a disagreement between the two Clans that got out of hand? Purepaw doubted StarClan would approve if a war broke out for no good reason. If that was the case, whoever started it would either have a lot of explaining to do once they joined StarClan, or end up in the Dark Forest. Purepaw shuddered at the thought of that evil place.
[ why hello <3 ]

Trotting up the river bank the white and orange tabby watched the small fish date away from the shore than return a second time after she passed. Fish where such docile and odd creatures. The deputy continued up the bank keep a steady pace with the sluggish river leaping and body in gas she weaved between rocks and eroded sand as well as exposed roots from the downed trees. Though as she ,oved along avoiding obstacles she could see a small apprentice just ahead. She raised her chin nostrils flaring as she breathed a deep breath feeling the freshness of the snow and the crisp cool water the scent coming to her a little later. Purepaw. the deputy's fur fluffed up as breeze traveled across the glade and across the river chilling her fur. The tabby fliffed up but continued down the bank towards the apprenitce a pleased smile on her lips. "Purepaw!" she cooed as she approched the tom cat.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 16th, 2018, 11:46 PM

Purepaw's ears perked up as he heard Daisyshade's voice. "Daisyshade! How are you? It's good to see you." He was still worried about the conflict between ThunderClan and WindClan, but seeing his friend helped put him at ease. Despite the Clan conflicts that popped up from time to time, life in the forest was much more pleasant than life as a kittypet, at least for Purepaw. His old owner was heavily involved in Twoleg politics. This had an adverse effect on her mood, and thus the amount of time she spent with Purepaw, then known as Snowball. She had even considered sending him to an animal shelter because her job was so stressful and demanding.
@Celestial

Last edited by Pureheart; January 18th, 2018 at 08:04 AM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 11:41 PM

My Mood: Doh

Oblivious to the chaos occurring in far away forests, Owlfang trotted through the frost covered grass in the far reaches of Riverclan territory. He'd been hunting since midday but so far the prey had eluded him. Even his hunting trip last night has been rather light. He had done nothing to help his Clan in the war against Thunderclan thus far, and if he could not even provide food for the Clans weakest members, could he even call himself a warrior? But despite the concerns washing through his mind, Owlfang had a spring in his step. It was the feeling of snow underfoot and the brisk wind wind buffetting against his long fur that made him feel confident. This was his element.

Last edited by Radler; January 18th, 2018 at 12:00 AM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 02:38 PM

@Celestial

Purepaw remembers that he wanted to talk to Daisyshade about his concerns regarding the war. "Why are WindClan and ThunderClan going to war? Did something happen? I have a feeling that something awful is going to happen if this lasts too long. Many unnecessary deaths." Purepaw's expression was a mix of worry and sadness. He was sad that ThunderClan and WindClan were fighting, and worried that RiverClan would get dragged into it, resulting in loss of life.

(OOC: @Megan Feel free to reply to this as well.)

Last edited by Pureheart; January 18th, 2018 at 02:39 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:47 PM

My Mood: Doh

Owlfang took a small breath to steady himself and focused his senses. He gathered his weight and padded lightly along the cold ground and when he smelt a familiar odor on the breeze, jumped delicately to a low hanging oak tree branch a few mouse-lengths above the ground. He had spotted a smashed egg on the ground and the scent of a squirrel entwined with crow. Owlfang looked up, his suspicion was right. A raided nest was on the bran above him, hanging off the side its contents spilling out onto the ground, and a distressed crow hopping around the branch near it. Owlfang looked ridiculous, his large frame balancing on a thin branch, but in one powerful leap, he launched himself off his branch and into the air. His teeth caught the startled crows wing and he dragged it down with him as he fell back to the ground. Owlfang landed untidily, but shifted his fangs to the birds throat, finishing it off in one swift head movement. He picked up the bird and he couldn't help but let a deep purr out. Owlfang began his journey back to camp, bounding through the barren trees excitedly. A crow this large was uncommon in a leaf-bare as cold as this and he was pleased he didn't have to return home empty pawed.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 08:58 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@.:Blue Wishes:. @meraki
[ hope you don’t mind ?? ]

Moving swiftly across the territory Daisyshade lead her two apprentices farther from camp into the large expanse of bordered land, following the path her and Charmpelt had followed earlier that morning on a quick patrol. Something about his odd disappearance during and wanting to be alone on the border struck her as odd though. A reminder to be dealt with later was set in place. Wether or not he was doing something against the warrior code or was simply just doing what he said he was doing, she was now wondering if she should have been a little more pushy and gone with him In secret of course, though she didn’t wanna seem like a creep. The she cats tail twitched with the thought of being a creep umong her clan mates. Her shoulders stiffened but she closed her eyes and reassured herself that it was fine to be curious. Just not a stalker. The deputy nearly forgot about the apprentices who trotted along behind her.

The tabby looked over her shoulder replacing a contemplative glance with an affectionate and loving look. “Where did your mentor finish off, phloxpaw?” she asked tenderly. Such subjects made the she cat itch and now she was training a cat who has lost their mentor she was a little hesitant to ask much about where they had gotten to within training. Even though she had a few loose cannon ideas in mind for today. She looked back ahead just in time to steer away from a bundle of thicket left in her pathway trying her hardest to make it look intentional and not a near miss. Just clearing the brunt end but being nicked a few times on the nakes which she responded with a tender flick of an ear. Ouch! who on this earth would just leaverandom bundles of thickets and thorns lying around? She turned once she was on the other side and swept it away careful not to pick her paw as she pushed it off to the side clearing the path once more.

Flustered she raised her head glancing at the smaller tom and she cat with a shrug before turning around and walking again just ahead of them til she veered off to the right this time towards the riverclan and shadowclan border. A good first lesson, borders, maybe some tracking in between. Perhaps we can find out what Charmpelt was doing back there. she looked over her shoulder waving her tail to catch their attention before quickening her pace to a nice settle run. Just ahead the tree line looked over the clearing that followed the border all the way to the ocean. She peered through the trees, a sigh of relief flooding over her when she didn’t spot anyone at first glance. She came to a haunt when the ditch that curved beneath her cane between them and the border. “Who can tell me what border this is just by the scent?” she questioned not looking over at them but studying the landscape with a searing green gaze. “Try puffing our your chests, breath through your mouth and let it sink into your mind. What does this scent remind you of?” she probed deeper now glancing sideways at them.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 8th, 2018 at 11:11 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 02:47 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@.:Blue Wishes:. @meraki
[ hope you don’t mind ?? ]

Moving swiftly across the territory Daisyshade lead her two apprentices farther from camp into the large expanse of bordered land, following the path her and Charmpelt had followed earlier that morning on a quick patrol. Something about his odd disappearance during and wanting to be alone on the border struck her as odd though. A reminder to be dealt with later was set in place. Wether or not he was doing something against the warrior code or was simply just doing what he said he was doing, she was now wondering if she should have been a little more pushy and gone with him In secret of course, though she didn’t wanna seem like a creep. The she cats tail twitched with the thought of being a creep umong her clan mates. Her shoulders stiffened but she closed her eyes and reassured herself that it was fine to be curious. Just not a stalker. The deputy nearly forgot about the apprentices who trotted along behind her.

The tabby looked over her shoulder replacing a contemplative glance with an affectionate and loving look. “Where did your mentor finish off, phloxpaw?” she asked tenderly. Such subjects made the she cat itch and now she was training a cat who has lost their mentor she was a little hesitant to ask much about where they had gotten to within training. Even though she had a few loose cannon ideas in mind for today. She looked back ahead just in time to steer away from a bundle of thicket left in her pathway trying her hardest to make it look intentional and not a near miss. Just clearing the brunt end but being nicked a few times on the nakes which she responded with a tender flick of an ear. Ouch! who on this earth would just leaverandom bundles of thickets and thorns lying around? She turned once she was on the other side and swept it away careful not to pick her paw as she pushed it off to the side clearing the path once more.

Flustered she raised her head glancing at the smaller tom and she cat with a shrug before turning around and walking again just ahead of them til she veered off to the right this time towards the riverclan and shadowclan border. A good first lesson, borders, maybe some tracking in between. Perhaps we can find out what Charmpelt was doing back there. she looked over her shoulder waving her tail to catch their attention before quickening her pace to a nice settle run. Just ahead the tree line looked over the clearing that followed the border all the way to the ocean. She peered through the trees, a sigh of relief flooding over her when she didn’t spot anyone at first glance. She came to a haunt when the ditch that curved beneath her cane between them and the border. “Who can tell me what border this is just by the scent?” she questioned not looking over at them but studying the landscape with a searing green gaze. “Try puffing our your chests, breath through your mouth and let it sink into your mind. What does this scent remind you of?” she probed deeper now glancing sideways at them.

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Typically, Poxpaw was an incredibly boisterous feline with ethereal energy that never ceases to flow through her. She’d chatter for hours if allowed, and never gave up on a debate or argument. But ever since the untimely death of Foxpelt, her previous mentor, the lively apprentice had lost most of her signature excitement. She was quiet now, indecisive and uncharacteristicly so. Foxpelt had lost his life while the two were out training, and he was teaching her how to properly fish. Phloxpaw could recal it as it it had been yesterday;

“Phlox-Phloxpaw, look here.” The excited tomcat meowed eagerly in order to gain the attention of the distracted she-cat. “Look here- do you see the size of that fish? It could likely feed two cats in itself! Watch closely.” He instructed, his amber eyes falling back to the rushing waters.
Phloxpaw sat down, watching but a tad distracted. “Okay,” She meowed simply without much enthusiasm. The tom didn’t say much to that, but crouched down, with the red furs of his thick pelt brushing the earth below him. “Three,” he began counting. “Two, one!” He exclaimed, striking an unsheathed claw into the river, the harsh moment up carrying though into the river, and the flame colored tom with it. He let out a surprised shriek as his body hit the rushing, bubbling water and he was swiftly carried down into the rapids. “Foxpelt!” Phloxpaw screeched, and there was a moment that felt like an eternity in which Phloxpaw stood, frozen, doing nothing. Her mind raced as she tried to think rationally, to no avail. Then, the apprentice turned tail and fled back to the camp, shouting and shouting noncense until two other warriors accompanied her. The warriors followed her to where Foxpelt was last seen, before they ran downstream and sent Phloxpaw back to camp.
The next morning, the body of Foxpelt was carried limply back to camp. He was pronounced as dead nearly immediately after being brought back.

The dark pelted feline hardly heard Daisyshade’s voice, but looked up at the deputy. Phloxpaw contemplated her new mentor’s question, and almost couldn’t remember. “We- we left off with the basics of hunting. Yknow, like the patience part. Where you have to wait quietly before catching anything.” She meowed after a thoughtful moment. The feline picked up her pace as Daisyshade sped up a bit, coming to a halt when the deputy did. She glanced around in silence, before lifting her nose and inhaling deeply, catching the sharp, nasty smell of ShadowClan. “Ugh,” She cringed. “Gross ShadowClanners, that’s what.” Phloxpaw said grotesquely.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 8th, 2018 at 11:11 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:01 AM

A strange looking cat that appeared to be barely older than a kit stumbled into the RiverClan Territory. He crouched low to the ground and surveyed the area for food. It had been a while since he had eaten last and his irregular diet had begun to take its toll on his physique. One could clearly see this cat was starving by the way its pelt seemed to wrap around its ribs. Nevertheless the cat still had enough strength to take a small fish and run if it had to. This place had to have some food somewhere, as it seemed to be a community. Stripes just had to keep sneaking around the area until he found something to eat.