Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 12:02 AM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by *_Athena_*
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:56 PM

Old December 10th, 2016, 11:44 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Cloudrain was thinking of other ways to get Thornfrost to lighten up and relax when suddenly Russetswirl spoke up again. List of cats she get annoyed at? Isn't that like every cat?, Cloudrain thought, rather puzzled. She wasn't very close with Thornfrost so she wasn't very sure if that's how Thornfrost worked but that's how she saw her. As Russetswirl then asked if she wanted to go on patrol, dull thoughts of Thornfrost washed away and the idea of doing something fun came into mind. She did need to stretch her legs and have a bit of fun now that she thought of it. "Sure!", she replied energetically. "I don't mind what we do. Anything is great", Cloudrain then said. She would be happy to do anything, she just wanted to get up and about. Afterall, sitting in her nest all day wouldn't do her any good.
"We could go out on a hunting patrol, probably- the rivers pretty frozen over, so the clan needs all the the help we can get right now. Plus, I promised Rabbitkit I'd catch something for her." His daughter had been deathly sick, and so he'd tried to pay attention to her more than usual- but it was hard caring for his daughters without Shellfeather beside him. Taking so many walks recently and all of this new appreciation of the world around him stemmed from loss. A feeling where you wake up with nobody beside you for the first time in moons, the loneliness. Sighing, the tom got up from his nest slowly, stretching his legs as he stared outside the den into the camp, wondering if everyone he'd lost was rooting for him. He hoped so, that Starclan never truly left them- that they were still there, cheering everybody on from the sidelines.
Old December 11th, 2016, 03:21 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"We could go out on a hunting patrol, probably- the rivers pretty frozen over, so the clan needs all the the help we can get right now. Plus, I promised Rabbitkit I'd catch something for her." His daughter had been deathly sick, and so he'd tried to pay attention to her more than usual- but it was hard caring for his daughters without Shellfeather beside him. Taking so many walks recently and all of this new appreciation of the world around him stemmed from loss. A feeling where you wake up with nobody beside you for the first time in moons, the loneliness. Sighing, the tom got up from his nest slowly, stretching his legs as he stared outside the den into the camp, wondering if everyone he'd lost was rooting for him. He hoped so, that Starclan never truly left them- that they were still there, cheering everybody on from the sidelines.
Cloudrain nodded in agreement. Since leaf-bare had approached, the rivers had frozen over and lots of snow had fallen down onto the ground, covering it like a white blanket. Prey was getting scarcer too. All the animals were deep in their burrows and keeping warm. As Russetswirl mentioned Rabbitkit, the silver tabby's ears perked up. "Rabbitkit? Who's that?", Cloudrain asked curiously. She had not yet heard about the kits that Russetswirl had recently decided to look after. Did Russetswirl make friends with a kit?, Cloudrain wondered. She thought that that seemed like a likely option. Russetswirl was a very friendly and approachable cat so it wouldn't have been hard for him to make friends with a kit. If he did really do that. Cloudrain looked away from her best friend and tried glancing outside. She saw quite a bit of snow lying on the ground but she couldn't see much other then that.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 19th, 2016, 01:43 PM

My Mood: Bored

Golden heart let herself fall into her nest and curled in a tight ball.she closed her eyes and was emidetly dragged into darkness

Golden heart lifted her head to listen to the two cats swing she would not be able to sleep with such a thin nest."I need more reeds in this thing..."she thought

Last edited by Fawn; December 19th, 2016 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Double post merge
Old December 22nd, 2016, 06:33 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

"No, wait! You can't just leave me at that- come back, please!" He begged the cat who'd appeared to him just moments before- he couldn't let the words they said to him go without explanation.

It was a feeling of slipping and falling, of stars burning the bottom of his paws as he dropped out of the sky. Taking in a breath of the sparkling air around him, he'd faded out of his dream already- eyes opening in a flash of surprise as he looked at his surroundings, letting out a sigh of relief.

Russetswirl was back in his own nest, and the recent events of his... dream... surprised him, to say the least. He was worried about why they'd come to talk to him in the first place, but the words he heard were even more puzzling to the tom. He'd never expected to receive a message like this, especially with his own clan in such a strange state after their own liberation- the death of Bucknight, and exile of his own sister. Thornfrost had never been kind to him, but he never thought that standing up for him would result in her discharge from Riverclan's ranks, and it was chilling to know that she was out somewhere, most likely very angry.

His fur bristled with anxiety as he got up from his nest, stretching his front paws as his dark glare shined with a sudden thought, that he could do some good today. I'll... go hunting. Get my mind off of whatever that was, I guess. Maybe I can ask Shalefur- he seems nice, I guess. A bit of a character like my sister, but he's tolerable. Yawning, he stared at the entrance to camp, grinning nervously as he tried to divert his thoughts away from the ominous statement he'd been given. He tried to think of Applethorn, of Shellkit and Rabbitkit- the kits he still had, the ones he cherished, because the tom didn't want to take any more losses. He could still remember the kind, excitable faces of Seapaw, Cricketkit, Stormkit, and Spicekit- and they were all gone, disappearing into the night along with his mate, Shellfeather. I have to do this, for my family.

They deserve a happy ending for Riverclan.

[open! though russet's got a rp with clover coming up so he'll be a bit busy]

Last edited by Fel; December 22nd, 2016 at 08:48 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 12:43 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"No, wait! You can't just leave me at that- come back, please!" He begged the cat who'd appeared to him just moments before- he couldn't let the words they said to him go without explanation.

It was a feeling of slipping and falling, of stars burning the bottom of his paws as he dropped out of the sky. Taking in a breath of the sparkling air around him, he'd faded out of his dream already- eyes opening in a flash of surprise as he looked at his surroundings, letting out a sigh of relief.

Russetswirl was back in his own nest, and the recent events of his... dream... surprised him, to say the least. He was worried about why they'd come to talk to him in the first place, but the words he heard were even more puzzling to the tom. He'd never expected to receive a message like this, especially with his own clan in such a strange state after their own liberation- the death of Bucknight, and exile of his own sister. Thornfrost had never been kind to him, but he never thought that standing up for him would result in her discharge from Riverclan's ranks, and it was chilling to know that she was out somewhere, most likely very angry.

His fur bristled with anxiety as he got up from his nest, stretching his front paws as his dark glare shined with a sudden thought, that he could do some good today. I'll... go hunting. Get my mind off of whatever that was, I guess. Maybe I can ask Shalefur- he seems nice, I guess. A bit of a character like my sister, but he's tolerable. Yawning, he stared at the entrance to camp, grinning nervously as he tried to divert his thoughts away from the ominous statement he'd been given. He tried to think of Applethorn, of Shellkit and Rabbitkit- the kits he still had, the ones he cherished, because the tom didn't want to take any more losses. He could still remember the kind, excitable faces of Seapaw, Cricketkit, Stormkit, and Spicekit- and they were all gone, disappearing into the night along with his mate, Shellfeather. I have to do this, for my family.

They deserve a happy ending for Riverclan.

[open! though russet's got a rp with clover coming up so he'll be a bit busy]
{Hope you don't mind me replying to this, I was looking for a Rp to jump into}
Echolight yawned and blinked open his eyes as he heard one of his clan-mates stir, the silver maine coon picked his head up and looked at the marbled warrior and twitched his wiskers. 'Something must be on his mind...' he thought as he carefully studied the other toms expressions, the silver tom picked himself up and followed the warrior. The tom stopped a few mouse-lengths behind the russet colored tom and smiled sweetly "Hey, since we're both up early, would you like to go hunting with me? It could do us both some good." he said and stood next to the warrior, his violet eyes shone with understanding. The silver warrior looked ahead at the territory and slowly made his way to the tunnel, the snow crunching underneath his small paws 'I don't know if he'll trust me enough to actually come on a stroll with me, honestly I wouldn't trust myself either with all of the events that have been happening. Honestly I'm a little to scared to go by myself in the territory.' he thought to himself, letting out a sigh at his last retort 'Some warrior I am, oh well, wait is he following?' he asked himself, then looked at the marbled warrior, his paws itched with anticipation as he waited for his clan-mate to follow.
Echolight flicked his ear and smiled sweetly, realizing that he hasn't properly introduced himself " Oh, I don't believe I've caught your name, My name's Echolight, and I don't think you're going to take my word for it but I'm not a Dark supporter, promise." he laughed, his tail flicked back and fourth behind him as he waited for the other to respond. 'With all the events that have been happening I don't judge him for not trusting me, and what's worse, we don't have a leader that can show this clan the right path....but, seeing the way he acts......no I'm thinking too deeply about this.' he dismissed the thought with a shake of his head, he turned his soft, violet gaze back at Russetswirl and smiled "I don't know if you're coming or not but I'm leaving, wanna get out there before my brothers wake up go stomping around the territory." he purred and dipped his head, he turned around and began to pad out to the territory, hoping that his new companion was following.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 26th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

@Nighty (sorry for it being late and short!)

The large, burly form of Cloudyfoot broke through the barrier of the den. His normally bright amber eyes now exhausted and somewhat delusional; he hasn't had too much rest since the liberations. Cloudyfoot's amber eyes searched the den, but found no one; he padded softly and slowly over to his nest, which was one of the largest. He plopped himself down on the fresh moss and ferns, slowly drifting into the dream land of his sleep. Cloudyfoot's amber eyes slowly flickered closed, and the world disappeared from his reality.

Last edited by Brunch; December 26th, 2016 at 02:31 PM.
Old December 27th, 2016, 12:03 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
@Nighty (sorry for it being late and short!)

The large, burly form of Cloudyfoot broke through the barrier of the den. His normally bright amber eyes now exhausted and somewhat delusional; he hasn't had too much rest since the liberations. Cloudyfoot's amber eyes searched the den, but found no one; he padded softly and slowly over to his nest, which was one of the largest. He plopped himself down on the fresh moss and ferns, slowly drifting into the dream land of his sleep. Cloudyfoot's amber eyes slowly flickered closed, and the world disappeared from his reality.
The starry form of a tom cat emerged in the entrance of the den. His glassy navy blues scanned the area, searching for his lost friend. Upon spotting him, drifting into sleep, in his nest, he approached him. His paw steps were silent, never making a sound. His paw steps weren't visible to any at, nor his dark gray tabby patterned body as he moved swiftly to his friends nest. He sighed, gazing down sadly at him. Fallenstream, he had seen, deposited his body in the river, leaving it to wash up somewhere and rot away. He didn't want that, but he didn't want to wake his friend to the bad news either. He loved his fiends and never wished to give them bad news, but this he had to do. He knew Robinsong wouldn't believe him if he hoped up to her. She couldn't go with him either, she had to stay with his kits. He gathered his courage and gently placed his starry paw onto Cloudyfoot's steadily rising chest, allowing him to see Waterstreak in between the dreaming world and the physical world. "Cloudyfoot, wake up my friend. Something terrible has happened and I need your assistance." He said, forcing his voice to be calm and level, not revealing the heartbreak he felt beneath.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 27th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The starry form of a tom cat emerged in the entrance of the den. His glassy navy blues scanned the area, searching for his lost friend. Upon spotting him, drifting into sleep, in his nest, he approached him. His paw steps were silent, never making a sound. His paw steps weren't visible to any at, nor his dark gray tabby patterned body as he moved swiftly to his friends nest. He sighed, gazing down sadly at him. Fallenstream, he had seen, deposited his body in the river, leaving it to wash up somewhere and rot away. He didn't want that, but he didn't want to wake his friend to the bad news either. He loved his fiends and never wished to give them bad news, but this he had to do. He knew Robinsong wouldn't believe him if he hoped up to her. She couldn't go with him either, she had to stay with his kits. He gathered his courage and gently placed his starry paw onto Cloudyfoot's steadily rising chest, allowing him to see Waterstreak in between the dreaming world and the physical world. "Cloudyfoot, wake up my friend. Something terrible has happened and I need your assistance." He said, forcing his voice to be calm and level, not revealing the heartbreak he felt beneath.
The old tom had not noticed the starry appearance of his friend, and had drifted off doubtlessly into sleep. Cloudyfoot did not anticipate for his rest to be disturbed by Waterstreak, and when the StarClan tom made himself apparent to Cloudyfoot in his dream world, the tom was taken aback. As Waterstreak spoke, Cloudyfoot could feel the warmth of tears behind his amber eyes. "What happend?" he asked numbly to his old friend. "Who did this to you; I swear I'll shred them..." Cloudyfoot, though seemingly guessing, knew what had happened to Waterstreak; after his mother had died, she had appeared to him in the same, starry form as his friend. Though the tom knew that Waterstreak would be in an eternal state of happiness, Cloudyfoot could only feel dread as the thought of having to bury a cat lingered over him. Cloudyfoot, tried to seem brave in the situation, as though he would deal with the death of his friend without shedding a tear, but he could feel them boiling down his fur, staining it to almost a black color.

Last edited by Brunch; December 28th, 2016 at 10:29 AM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:15 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
The old tom had not noticed the starry appearance of his friend, and had drifted off doubtlessly into sleep. Cloudyfoot did not anticipate for his rest to be disturbed by Waterstreak, and when the StarClan tom made himself apparent to Cloudyfoot in his dream world, the tom was taken aback. As Waterstreak spoke, Cloudyfoot could feel the warmth of tears behind his amber eyes. "What happendd?" he asked numbly to his old friend. "Who did this to you; I swear I'll shred them..." Cloudyfoot, though seemingly ghssing, knew what had happened to Waterstreak; after his mother had died, she had appeared to him in the same, starry form as his friend. Though the tom knew that Waterstreak would be in an eternal state of happiness, Cloudyfoot could only feel dread as the thought of having to bury a cat lingered over him. Cloudyfoot, tried to seem brave in the situation, as though he would deal with the death of his friend without shedding a tear, but he could feel them boiling down his fur, staining it to almost a black color.
Waterstreak smiled sadly. He admired his friends bravery and was comforted by the the fact that he wanted to avenge him. "It's in the past Cloudyfoot. What's done is done, there is no way to change it. What happened was a tragedy, but there's no way to fix it. Killing my killer makes you no better than him. They had their reasons on their actions, whether they were right or not. " he placed a comforting paw onto his friends flank, in an attempt to settle him. The gray tabby's heart ached for his friend, he didn't want to leave his friend in a situation like this, he didn't want to be dead, he'd rather still be in his nest right now, carrying on a cheerful conversation, but no, Fallenstream had released his vengeance on him, and he had paid the ultimate price. " Come, my body is freezing over in the river. If anyone wished to mourn over me, you must retrieve it for me." He said, lifting his paw as he glided out of the den, a twinkle of stars left in his wake.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 7th, 2017, 07:53 PM

My Mood: Amused
Default Ferntail of RiverClan (My cat)

(Sorry, I am new here, if I do not do this right I am very sorry.)

Name: Ferntail.
Moons: 36.
Personality: AT CAMP: she is sweet, nice, gentle, friendly, non-intimidating, and funny. She loves to run and hunt. IN BATTLE: she is intimidating, determined, relentless, persistent.
Upsides: She is a great hunter, and she can run faster then most cats.
Downsides: She has never had an apprentice. She wants to be the leader someday.
Looks: Mottled brown with soft golden eyes.
(I do not know what else to put. If I am missing something or should improve something, PLEASE TELL ME.)