Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:26 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2017, 05:19 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles View Post
Snarlingpaw, Creampaw, and Stammerpaw walked over to Dewpaw and Duskpaw. Snarlingpaw laughed and nodded to Creampaw. "Look! Newbies!" The two she-cats laughed at the small kittens. Stammerpaw laughed half-heartedly, like a sort of leave-me-alone wheeze.
As Dewpaw and Duskpaw were relatively sticking close to the WindClan, they heard the three ThunderClan apprentices sneering behind them and turned around. Duskpaw didn't say anything, not knowing the proper way to greet an other Clan cat, but Dewpaw, being the outgoing she-cat she was, dipped her head in greeting. Her mottled tail was curled over her back in a sign of joy. "Oh, hello!" She greeted. Her ears flicked in excitement. The first apprentices from another Clan that her and Duskpaw had ever met!

Last edited by Aquarius; April 15th, 2017 at 05:22 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:23 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
As Dewpaw and Duskpaw were relatively sticking close to the WindClan, they heard the three ThunderClan apprentices sneering behind them and turned around. Duskpaw didn't say anything, not knowing the proper way to greet an other Clan cat, but Dewpaw, being the outgoing she-cat she was, dipped her head in greeting. Her mottled tail was curled over her back in a sign of joy. "Oh, hello!" She greeted. Her ears flicked in excitement. The first apprentices from another Clan that her and Duskpaw had ever met!
Snarlingpaw chuckled. "How about you come over to what we apprentices call the 'Tester Dunkers'"

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:25 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: April Gathering

Halestar padded forward, entering the gathering place- green eyes watching the other clans start to pool around the ledge. She jumped onto the small overhang and sat down- taking someplace in the middle. The molly puffed out her chest and made sure she looked nice- she had to represent ShadowClan appropriately.

The Maine coon leader flicked her tail in greeting as more cats came into the clearing, waiting for the other leaders to arrive before starting the meeting. She had been waiting for a while for this, making sure the warriors of ShadowClan that attended were strong and fierce- however still normal. She did not want the other clans to feel as though ShadowClan was weak.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 15th, 2017, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles View Post
Snarlingpaw chuckled. "How about you come over to what we apprentices call the 'Tester Dunkers'"
Duskpaw tipped his head in confusion. He had never heard that term in his life before, and he was determined to find out what it meant. "'Tester Dunkers'?" He echoed, his voice puzzled, matching his sister's thoughts. "What is that?"

---

Darkzephyr grumbled but stayed mostly silent as he brushed past cats, growling occasionally. He was glad to get away from the camp, but he didn't like all of the cats here. All, his enemies. Every single one of them, only few his Clanmates. He hated gatherings, ever since he was a warrior. His one eye darted around the darkening clearing.
[[Shadowclanners: Beware, try to approach this smol savage boi]]
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:31 PM
The one and only Darky

Dawnpaw was talking with her mentor stoneclaw and Dustpaw her friend.
"My frist gathering"Dustpaw said happily.
"Don't make a big deal of this this happens every moon"Dawnpaw said sitting down.

Last edited by Darky; April 15th, 2017 at 05:31 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:31 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Wishtail stayed at the edge. She didn't want to get in the way. She watched other cats talk or fight or well... do something. She felt out of place. Looking at the sky, she stood up and walked a little farther from the gathering.
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:33 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by strog13 View Post
Wishtail stayed at the edge. She didn't want to get in the way. She watched other cats talk or fight or well... do something. She felt out of place. Looking at the sky, she stood up and walked a little farther from the gathering.
Dustpaw saw wishtail,"Are you coming in?"Dustpaw asked wishtail not wanting her to be alone.
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:35 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post
Crimsonsky looked over at them.
"My name is Crismonsky!" She said politely.
"I would like to the deputy... I want to bring the Dusk Sydicate down and help restore problems in the clan!" She realized she sounded like a kit saying that.
"But that's all kits dream... I may be to young for the role but I would like to help with the clan!" The molly mewed.
"I'm Fennelnose," they responded. Crimsonsky. That was a... unique name... Fennelnose didn't think that they had ever heard the word "Crimson" before. With a fleeting glance over at their newfound acquaintance, they wondered if it was related to the red hues in her pelt. Ah, well. It was always best not to let your mind linger on insignificant things. Placing all of your attention on something so minute as that could place you in a whole slew of annoyances that needed to be resolved, all due to focusing solely on something that needed little to no attention.

Fennel nearly chuckled at Crimsonsky's next comment, but they managed to suppress it for the time being. Still, the corners of their mouth turned upwards in a smirk. "How old are you? I can guarantee that I'm not much older." Fennelnose was only 28 moons themself, but they had matured past their age in early adulthood. Having an abusive relationship did things to you. Things that they would rather avoid thinking about. "Did you have any specific problems in mind to fix? And I don't think we'll have to worry too much about the Dusk Syndicate for now; we're not all that close to them. If anything, SkyClan has the Syndicate to worry about." That was the only thing they chuckled at. They had a darker sense of humor than the average cat, and it tended to scare some potential friends away. Well, it wasn't like Fennelnose cared about who liked them or not.

"Oh, look: ShadowClan has just arrived." And that was all they said on Halestar arriving. To be honest, they cared very little about the affairs of the other Clans.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 15th, 2017 at 05:36 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:37 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
Duskpaw tipped his head in confusion. He had never heard that term in his life before, and he was determined to find out what it meant. "'Tester Dunkers'?" He echoed, his voice puzzled, matching his sister's thoughts. "What is that?"

---

Darkzephyr grumbled but stayed mostly silent as he brushed past cats, growling occasionally. He was glad to get away from the camp, but he didn't like all of the cats here. All, his enemies. Every single one of them, only few his Clanmates. He hated gatherings, ever since he was a warrior. His one eye darted around the darkening clearing.
[[Shadowclanners: Beware, try to approach this smol savage boi]]
Snarlingpaw and the others led them to the edge of the lapping waves. Two other cats leapt out of the shadows. The she-cat's face was curled in a look of distaste and amusement, while the tom just sat and watched. Snarlingpaw nodded and began to explain. "To become a warrior, you have to take a test..." He pointed to a small islet on the ocean, roughly 15-20 fox-lengths from the beach.
http://www.traveladventures.org/coun...ka-islet02.jpg
"The bravest, strongest, most amazing warriors can swim to that islet, and only the bravest! The way we'll know if you're real warriors, is you need to retrieve a plant that only grows there! It's called.... The Strawberry... If you bring back the delicious Strawberries we can share them to eat... If you don't, Let's say Snowstar won't be launching a patrol to save you. Or any other leader" She nodded at Creampaw. "You watch them. Me and the others will go to the dunker station... And watch the leaders"

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:39 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Dustpaw saw wishtail,"Are you coming in?"Dustpaw asked wishtail not wanting her to be alone.
Wishtail turned and looked at the gathering. "Well... I don't know." She shifted her weight between her front paws, "I guess I should..."
Closed Thread