Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by ThePrettyPurpleDemon
Today 10:27 AM
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:54 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by nyx
Today 09:48 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2017, 05:41 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by strog13 View Post
Wishtail turned and looked at the gathering. "Well... I don't know." She shifted her weight between her front paws, "I guess I should..."
"It's ok"Dustpaw said to the warrior,as he talked to her.
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:44 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
"It's ok"Dustpaw said to the warrior,as he talked to her.
Wishtail started to walked very slowly towards the other cats. "Are you coming?" She asked Dustpaw.
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:45 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Wishtail started to walked very slowly towards the other cats. "Are you coming?" She asked Dustpaw.
"Yes"Dustpaw said walking by her.
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:45 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

@LostintheEchoes

reply bro

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles View Post
Snarlingpaw and the others led them to the edge of the lapping waves. Two other cats leapt out of the shadows. The she-cat's face was curled in a look of distaste and amusement, while the tom just sat and watched. Snarlingpaw nodded and began to explain. "To become a warrior, you have to take a test..." He pointed to a small islet on the ocean, roughly 15-20 fox-lengths from the beach.
http://www.traveladventures.org/coun...ka-islet02.jpg
"The bravest, strongest, most amazing warriors can swim to that islet, and only the bravest! The way we'll know if you're real warriors, is you need to retrieve a plant that only grows there! It's called.... The Strawberry... If you bring back the delicious Strawberries we can share them to eat... If you don't, Let's say Snowstar won't be launching a patrol to save you. Or any other leader" She nodded at Creampaw. "You watch them. Me and the others will go to the dunker station... And watch the leaders"

Dewpaw gasped in amazement at the islet, not knowing how she would possibly swim across it. She had never heard of having to take a test to become a warrior, nevertheless retrieving... a srow-berry? Stroah-berry? Her tail lowered until she was warily flicking it back and forth suspiciously. "Isn't that dangerous? If the leaders won't save us... wouldn't we drown?"

"Yeah," chimed in Duskpaw with suspicion etched in his face. "And I've never heard of a test having to be taken in order to become a warrior. Anyways, we're only apprentices!" He shot back, his green eyes growing cold. He puffed out his chest in an effort to look more mature than the obviously older apprentices.

For a second, Duskpaw actually contemplated it. He wanted to become a warrior as soon as possibly. That would be his greatest ambition... to be the youngest warrior in WindClan! He would be the most envied, the most respected cat in all of the Clans... Without a word he stepped a way from his sister, throwing her a quick glance full of concern that said, "I need to do this. You shouldn't."

Dewpaw shot forward. "Duskpaw, don't!" Her bright blue eyes were wide in fear. "You could drown, and no one would be able to save you!"

He snickered, anger breaking through his fear. He dug his claws into the ground as he walked to the edge of islet. "You don't understand, Dewpaw," he murmured. "This is all I've ever wanted. You may be content with your role..." He took a deep breath and turned to the young, pretty, tortoiseshell she-cat. "But I'm not. This is my ticket to respect. And if this is what it takes..." He gazed out at the glittering islet. "Then I'm willing to do it." Without giving her a chance to respond, the stumpy-tailed tom looked back at Snarlingpaw and Stammerpaw, while Dewpaw just gaped, her gaze flying between her brother and Creampaw. "I'm ready," announced Duskpaw.
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:51 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
"Yes"Dustpaw said walking by her.
Wishtail felt a little better. She looked at Dustpaw and said, "I'm horrible at gatherings... I don't even know why I come..."
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:55 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Wishtail felt a little better. She looked at Dustpaw and said, "I'm horrible at gatherings... I don't even know why I come..."
"This is My frist time"Dustpaw said .
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

[Open]

A golden tabby licked his maw and glanced around the island, memories came flooding back, good memories, joyful memories. 'Ah yes, the gathering, a way to meet new faces.' he thought, his tail tip flicked back and fourth as he raked his ocean blue hues across the opening. The newly made warrior let out a hum and found himself a nice sunny spot near the other Warriors. Although he was incredibly excited that he was able to come he was a little disheartened, his brother had decided not to come, he was looking forward to chatting with others along side Nightcry. But he seemed distraught, almost seemed.....horrified. He loved the ebony tom dearly, which is why he didn't push his brother, his kin. Instead he smiled and left him behind, alone. He don't really want to, he didn't really plan on doing that, but he did, and instead of deciding to wallow in anger he decided that he was going to make new friends, see new horizons. Dayhum looked around the clearing, hoping to spot a friendly soul.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:00 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

[open kitties for RP, but quote me when you reply]

The young Windclan apprentice entered the clearing, trailing behind his leader by quite some ways. Gorsepaw sighed. He knew the Gatherings were supposed to be a time of peace, and happiness, and unity between all the Clans, but he himself wasn't exactly feeling it tonight. He sighed again as he sat down far away from the Sea Stones where he knew the leaders would give their news. He wasn't one for much talking, and besides it seemed every one he talked to would turn against him, random apprentices, his siblings, even his mentor Dovecloud hadn't Ben to train him much. He just thought it was mostly because of his father, Gorsefeather. He had been the deputy during the Evil Era, so no wonder jot many cats liked him, probably thought he might end up the same way. The tom cats eyes began to water with these thoughts. Every one expected that he would be like his father, but he wanted nothing more to get away from him. Sure he loved him, and missed him, to a certain extent, but the legacy he was left to deal with....it was almost unbearable.

-----

The young Bengal cat pranced in, tail waving. Storkflight was a proud, new warrior of Thinderclan, and he already had an apprentice.mspeaking of, where had he gone? Annoyance flicked across the face of the warrior, he was always going his own course, but Storkflight couldn't entirely blame him. He knew he had had that rush of freedom when he was first made an apprentice, he knew the feeling all too well. Maybe Owlpaw had been able to come instead? He glanced around, but couldn't see his little brown and white fired. Maybe she was off talking to some of the other Clan apprentices. He shrugged, maybe he should do the same, but then again, it was a little awkward having to converse with the other Clans, especially since he had always been told not to trust him. He hadn't liked coming to gatherings for that reason, as he was expected to converse, but not reveal any secrets the Clan might have. And he had never really been good at keeping secrets. There was only one secret he had managed to keep for now.

----

The gray, mottled Turkish angora entered the clearing, her pace slow. She had never been to many gatherings, always afraid of how others would think of her and her voice. She hated her stutter, and times like these only made it worst. She beat herself up over it, and she knew it wasn't her fault she had it, but still, she had to live with it. Her stutter was the mollys greatest downfall. She allowed that to cause her to be shy and unsocial. She was extremely aware of others opinions about her, and even took it to the point where she assumed what the other cat thought about her without them even saying it, which often lead to wrong assumptions. It was the same reason she was afraid to have an apprentice, though she knew that a time would come when she would be needed to train one. But for now, she sat, lurking away from the crowds, alone.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:01 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
Dewpaw gasped in amazement at the islet, not knowing how she would possibly swim across it. She had never heard of having to take a test to become a warrior, nevertheless retrieving... a srow-berry? Stroah-berry? Her tail lowered until she was warily flicking it back and forth suspiciously. "Isn't that dangerous? If the leaders won't save us... wouldn't we drown?"

"Yeah," chimed in Duskpaw with suspicion etched in his face. "And I've never heard of a test having to be taken in order to become a warrior. Anyways, we're only apprentices!" He shot back, his green eyes growing cold. He puffed out his chest in an effort to look more mature than the obviously older apprentices.

For a second, Duskpaw actually contemplated it. He wanted to become a warrior as soon as possibly. That would be his greatest ambition... to be the youngest warrior in WindClan! He would be the most envied, the most respected cat in all of the Clans... Without a word he stepped a way from his sister, throwing her a quick glance full of concern that said, "I need to do this. You shouldn't."

Dewpaw shot forward. "Duskpaw, don't!" Her bright blue eyes were wide in fear. "You could drown, and no one would be able to save you!"

He snickered, anger breaking through his fear. He dug his claws into the ground as he walked to the edge of islet. "You don't understand, Dewpaw," he murmured. "This is all I've ever wanted. You may be content with your role..." He took a deep breath and turned to the young, pretty, tortoiseshell she-cat. "But I'm not. This is my ticket to respect. And if this is what it takes..." He gazed out at the glittering islet. "Then I'm willing to do it." Without giving her a chance to respond, the stumpy-tailed tom looked back at Snarlingpaw and Stammerpaw, while Dewpaw just gaped, her gaze flying between her brother and Creampaw.
Creampaw and the new tom purred "Good, Duskpaw. We'll consider you a warrior even before you get your name. The strawberries are cone-shaped, and their a deep, crimson-red color. They have little black-yellow dots all over them, dont worry, they're not infected." Then the new tom turned kindly to Dewpaw. "Me and Creampaw are excellent swimmers. That islet is just for fun! We've swam for more than a full gathering once! If anything happens to Duskpaw, we'll jump in. Don't worry." He then turned to Duskpaw, a more strict look taking over his face. "Ok. Here's the deal. I want you to swim in a straight line, and very, very, I repeat, very calmly. If Sharks scent your fear, they may be trouble. But don't worry too much. Sharks normally stay farther out, not so much into the bay. The sharks have only attack once in the billions of times that we've swam here. It'll be ok." He smiled, and dragged a straberry out of the cover of a bush. "This is a Strawberry. Taste a little" He waited as Duskpaw nibbled it. "This is the result of Hawke's expedition. Way too little. See how the corners are a little green? Nuh-uh. We need the reddest one you see! We'd also like if you brought a whole stem, not just 1 or 2. Good luck, and you can start anytime now!"

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Closed Thread