Today 12:58 PM

Old October 4th, 2016, 12:28 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Old January 6th, 2017, 07:17 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Fox looked up at the mound and thought,"I should be home there. I could make this place great?cats would not leave to join clans and break any of the codes.the clans would cower in fear."
Fox looked around to see if a cat was there and leaped on the mound imagining himself leading this place.(open for anyone to RP with)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; January 6th, 2017 at 07:19 PM.
Old January 7th, 2017, 09:53 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Stormiiix @Lunacross

A petite, gray-furred tom wandered around the clearing almost aimlessly, padding a few steps here and there. But after a while, his paws decided on a firm path. It lead straight to the Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound, where felines before him had made announcements and decisions that greatly impacted DS life.

It was odd to think that he would be the next one. To stand up there and conduct ceremonies, make rapid-fire actions, and speak publicly in front of a large crowd. But if nobody chose to take this path, Halite knew that the Dusk Syndicate would lay in ruins. Already, in the moons that Renn had disappeared, countless numbers of cats had done illegal things. They had no proper leaders to enforce guidelines. And that would stop, as of today.

The tom finally managed, in a slightly ungraceful action, to travel up onto the mound. Nobody was here yet, but cats would scatter in front of him when he began talking- at least, this was what the gray-pelted tom presumed.

With a clear to his throat, and gleaming orbs, the speech had begun. "Cats of the DS, I have come to speak." He paused for a moment before continuing. "As you all know, Renn has disappeared. Many moons passed and he did not come back to lead. And alongside that, this former Commander did not choose a Co-Commander, so there is no leader amongst us today."

There was another break in his announcement, for the tom had never spoken in front of the whole group before. A prickling of anxiety pierced his heart, but he would dare not show it. "Because of this, I am here to replace him, and become Commander. It would be my duty to lead you through darkness and light."

The tom paused, gazing around the cats. "And with having this rank and status, I need to appoint a Co-Commander. We need one, so that if I ever go missing, there will still be control." The tom had already chosen his second-in-command beforehand- Boreas- but despite this, his gaze flickered around the crowd. "Boreas. I will appoint you as our Co-Commander, if you accept this decision." His tail flicked with a hint of nervousness, waiting to see what the crowd would think.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; January 7th, 2017 at 09:53 AM.
Old January 7th, 2017, 10:15 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty
@Stormiiix @Lunacross

A petite, gray-furred tom wandered around the clearing almost aimlessly, padding a few steps here and there. But after a while, his paws decided on a firm path. It lead straight to the Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound, where felines before him had made announcements and decisions that greatly impacted DS life.

It was odd to think that he would be the next one. To stand up there and conduct ceremonies, make rapid-fire actions, and speak publicly in front of a large crowd. But if nobody chose to take this path, Halite knew that the Dusk Syndicate would lay in ruins. Already, in the moons that Renn had disappeared, countless numbers of cats had done illegal things. They had no proper leaders to enforce guidelines. And that would stop, as of today.

The tom finally managed, in a slightly ungraceful action, to travel up onto the mound. Nobody was here yet, but cats would scatter in front of him when he began talking- at least, this was what the gray-pelted tom presumed.

With a clear to his throat, and gleaming orbs, the speech had begun. "Cats of the DS, I have come to speak." He paused for a moment before continuing. "As you all know, Renn has disappeared. Many moons passed and he did not come back to lead. And alongside that, this former Commander did not choose a Co-Commander, so there is no leader amongst us today."

There was another break in his announcement, for the tom had never spoken in front of the whole group before. A prickling of anxiety pierced his heart, but he would dare not show it. "Because of this, I am here to replace him, and become Commander. It would be my duty to lead you through darkness and light."

The tom paused, gazing around the cats. "And with having this rank and status, I need to appoint a Co-Commander. We need one, so that if I ever go missing, there will still be control." The tom had already chosen his second-in-command beforehand- Boreas- but despite this, his gaze flickered around the crowd. "Boreas. I will appoint you as our Co-Commander, if you accept this decision." His tail flicked with a hint of nervousness, waiting to see what the crowd would think.
Ultimately, Boreas's decision to stay in the Dusk Sydnicate,
had been an annoyingly hard one, but, being one of the most loyal and devoted fighters, Boreas had stayed. Of course, the EE was tempting but, the molly didn't want to help some clan cats, the scum, that went against every thing she stood for! Yes, to think that she would betray the group she was born in, trained in, fought for. Her decision wasn't all that hard, when she thought about. Well, being alone in the shadows wasn't a bad thing, either.

Slowly, the brown tabby's lightning yellow orbs slowly
toward a cat leaping, rather ungracefully up the mound, well then, clumsy. Interesting. Boreas thought with a gleam, perhaps, the group was getting back on its paws? Yes, certainly. She decided to continue to watch this cat, oh yes she knew him.

When the cat, Halite, had begun talking,
Boreas was very interested now. The broad shouldered she cat stood up, slinking out of the shadows, her interest was already gleaming in her yellow optics. A crowd had begun to sprout, interesting. Boreas certainly wanted to hear this. Then she heard something, Boreas. The brown tabby certainly hadn't expected to be, Co Commander.

Yes, a fantasy she was once certain would take a long time, and dream that never was.
But, this was her time now, her time to be what she had always, always had an ambition for. Confidently, she stalked up toward the front of the crowd, her long tail high and proud. "I accept this position, Commander." Boreas spoke loudly, her eyes gleamed with confidence, and success. Yes, indeed, this was unexpected, but, this was what, she wanted, for a long, long time.

Last edited by seasalt; January 7th, 2017 at 10:17 AM.
Old January 7th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Hannibal heard the voice of a cat calling from the gathering mound, something he hadn't heard in what felt like moons, was this just another mindless cat stating something that they already knew, that they were without leadership and would need a new one and lead to nothing more than arguments? Or did this cat have the guts to proclaim themselves as the new leader of the Syndicate, one of the most ruthless band of cats in this area. The dark grey toms head turned to look at the grey-furred tom that had begun speaking, those fiery orange hues of him focused on him, analyzing him, picking him apart and reading him like a book.
Yes we know that, get on with your announcement, or is that it? Hannibal thought in his mind, not quite bothering to get up at the moment unless this 'announcement' really did prove to be interesting.
After the tom had spewed information the cats of the Syndicate had already known, the tom half expected him to just wait there dumbly until cats came up to suggest that they could be leader, but no, the tom continued, a vague sort of interest filling the toms eyes and at this point he did get up and settle himself in front of the mound.
Nervous. He's announcing himself as leader. It was the slightest whim that had shown in, the slightest tension in a muscle, the small hesitation and Hannibal could tell exactly what this tom was announcing seconds before Halite said a word about his new position.
What's this toms name again? I've seen him around.. Eyes glazing over momentarily, he allowed himself to drift to his mind palace, a trick he's developed to help him recall memories better and soon enough he found the name. "Halite." He murmured to himself, whiskers quivering a bit. He's never actually spoken with the tom, but he's kept small tabs on him, just like nearly every cat in the Syndicate.
And the Co-Commander. Boreas hm? Another cat he's never spoken directly to but has most certainly kept tabs on.
Lets see how the Syndicate does under their leadership, or perhaps they'll run a few moons after realizing the position they have taken. Nonetheless, they don't matter much to me, though it might prove interesting to speak to them, dig a little bit, find those chinks in their armor for.. Future reference.
"And Boreas." Slowly a smile, not a real smile, an empty, emotionless moving of muscles, curled onto his lips, feigning a look of excitement and admiration when inside he truly felt nothing and yet.. It looked so real. Hannibal had gotten so good at mimicking emotions from other cats from all of the others he's studied and analyzed, his mimics of emotions weren't perfect, but they were enough to fool many cats. And that's what made him dangerous. You never truly knew what was going on in his head.
"I will serve the both of you dutifully." Meowed the tom so that both the new leader and the Co-Commander could hear, bowing his head. Though this statement wasn't exactly true. No cat really ruled Hannibal, he just made it look like it, made him look normal, this cat would still do what he did no matter who the leadership was.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 7th, 2017, 10:53 AM

ahah halite's going to be terrified of hannibal

Halite's head bobbed as Boreas accepted her new rank; he had been hoping that it would happen. What event would occur if the molly rejected it? Oh, that would be shame and unhappiness and embarrassment. In the slight moment of time in which Boreas spoke, the Commander became lost in thought.

The tom would've explored his ideas longer, but right now wasn't the time. He had to quickly regain his sense of concentration. A proper leader wouldn't be so absent-minded. "Thank you." Halite said in response, locking eyes with the molly for a moment as she padded up onto the mound.

Another stab of fear sliced at his heart as he wondered if she really wanted to become Co-Commander, but she seemed happy enough. There was something else in Boreas's expression that Halite could not make out- was it pride? Ambition? He was not the best at reading facial expressions.

Nonetheless, his sweeping gaze struck through the crowd, and there was an uneasy, wavering smile crossing his face. "I'm sure that will be pleasant." He said to Hannibal. Hannibal... Halite knew that there was something familiar about him. He'd heard rumors; rumors that weren't pleasant to hear or think about. The Commander hoped that they weren't true, but as far as he was aware, they were.

Old January 7th, 2017, 11:11 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

The dark grey Turkish Angora's eyes flickered angrily as he watched. "It's about time," he grumbled. Quinn was in charge now, the personality filled with anger and rage. His gaze was furious, as he'd been personally hoping that he'd become co-commander. Quinn would, not stupid little Jamie, not the flirty Lilith, none of the others. Especially Malcolm.

Malcolm was not at all fit to be a leader, never in a million moons. The cat, fueled by nothing but pain and anguish, turned his back to the other dusk syndicate cats. 'Idiots,' he thought. 'Every single one of them.' His lips were pulled back into a snarl as he padded away from the gathering. As he did so, his eyes fell upon the eerily smiling form of Hannibal, the infamous cannibalistic cat. Quinn narrowed his gaze at the cat, but said nothing.

A familiar tug was felt in the tom's chest, a tug that sent a bad feeling down his spine. Malcolm was coming, and when he did, it would end bloody. Quinn frowned, not wanting to go back into the dark. He loved being in control, being free, and when Malcolm was in control, things were bad. Panicking slightly, Quinn quickly ran away from the group, sitting in the shade of a tree, panting hard. 'No,' he thought. 'Not yet, please,' he begged internally, knowing he'd not get any sort of response. The cat may have been filled by anger and misery, but he had a heart, and didn't like it when innocent cats were killed.

Quinn glanced around quickly, his eyes wide as he internally fought with Malcolm. He gritted his teeth, before exhaling slowly, and his breath eased. Quinn's gaze flicked back to the group as he padded back, ignoring the odd looks he'd gotten. He sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws, as anger consumed him once more, but in a comforting way, as Quinn knew he'd beaten Malcolm, for the time being.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old January 7th, 2017, 12:09 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Boreas gave a calm, but emotionless,
if some would guess, smile. Her expression became, like usual, unreadable, and possibly emotionless. Boreas's expressions were at times, hard to read, but you could give a solid, but unclear guess is to what Boreas is thinking and feeling. Faking emotions were at most, easy, or hard. But, Boreas was confident with her abilities so if the faking was success or not didn't matter.

"Your welcome, commander."
The brown tabby spoke, with a nod of respect, but also, a bit of courtesy, Boreas wasn't one to be impolite, but if necessary, she would, for the groups benefit.Yes, Boreas was a very loyal fighter, very patriotic.

Ambitions were overridden with loyalty,
always, and she would never overthrow someone just because of their views, she would follow, no matter the costs of her personality, life, or family, change could be beautiful, it could. The brown tabby turned toward Hannibal, a calm, and neutral expression in her face. "Yes, as to be expected. I appreciate your loyalty. " Boreas spoke calmly, but with a polite edge. Yes, she wasn't a rude one, and it wasn't really needed at the moment. Let's hope Halite is a good Commander...

Last edited by seasalt; January 7th, 2017 at 12:11 PM.
Old January 7th, 2017, 01:30 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Stormiiix @Lunacross

Fox looked at the cat with pure Hatrid .he had wanted to lead this place for moons.he lashed his tail and started to stand up and shouted,"but,is a cat so nervous to speak up in front of cats able to lead?"he shouted defiantly.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; January 7th, 2017 at 01:32 PM.
Old January 7th, 2017, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fox looked at the cat with pure Hatrid .he had wanted to lead this place for moons.he lashed his tail and started to stand up and shouted,"but,is a cat so nervous to speak up in front of cats able to lead?"he shouted defiantly.
Halite's ear twitched at the comment, and despite being even more concerned internally, he was determined to make his words strong and firm. "I don't believe that I'm as nervous as you say I am," he stated. The tom's eyes locked in with Fox. "Things could be different than you may think. I'm sure you could trust me as your Commander."

It took a large ounce of energy to not say anything very harsh, but this was his first impression among the Syndicate. Halite would not risk losing his temper against another in front of the public. He was supposed to be a role-model, and despite the small frustration, he would keep it in.