Last post by dino.
Today 01:04 AM

Old March 15th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe froze as he heard the sounds of a nearby cat. Sighing, he had done the thing he hadn't wanted to do, get seen. Too bad, too late now. Inserted of tackling hpthis like he would have done as the leader, he approached it more like his companion Hannibal. He sat down, curling his half sized tail around his body. He kept his ears up and eyes as unnarrowed as possible. He made himself seem inthreatening, even if the cat before him seemed ready to claw his ears off. He chuckled, finding the sight amusing, the tom cat didn't scare him. If the warrior truly knew who he was, then he should know better than to attack him. "Me? Yes, I'm sure you know who I am, but do you really want to fight me?" He said in his sly sneaky voice. "I mean really. I could end you in a couple of swipes, and from the smell of your frequently washed pelt, you have some cat you're close to, no?" He asked, working his way into this cat. He could take something from Hannibal, he could talk his way out of it.
Quietstream sheathed his claws and sat down, still on guard. He said "maybe I do maybe I don't, what's your business?" He said smiling mischievously. "Maybe we can work something out." He clawed at the ground, his white pelt shimmering off the sunlight. His eyes glimmered as he said his words. He licked his paw and put it back in the ground. He blinked and sighed, standing up and starting to circle the cat
Old March 15th, 2017, 11:13 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Quietstream sheathed his claws and sat down, still on guard. He said "maybe I do maybe I don't, what's your business?" He said smiling mischievously. "Maybe we can work something out." He clawed at the ground, his white pelt shimmering off the sunlight. His eyes glimmered as he said his words. He licked his paw and put it back in the ground. He blinked and sighed, standing up and starting to circle the cat
Well that was a change of heart. Singe thought carefully. This was the same cat who had just been hostile towards him. What did he man by a deal anyways? Singe sighed. "I'm not here to negotiate you little warrior. But I shall listen, though don't get hopeful. I wasn't even spying on your clan on first intent. I'm just trying to work my way back to my home after I was kicked out of my first one." He growled slightly. Not the approach he had wanted, but this tom was starting to get on his bad side. Getting in his bad side meant a temper. A temper, meant claws and teeth and fighting. Luckily he wasn't at the e yet, so he still had some chance of trying to stay calm. He just needed to keep his temper under control. Which was something he had a hard time doing.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 15th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Well that was a change of heart. Singe thought carefully. This was the same cat who had just been hostile towards him. What did he man by a deal anyways? Singe sighed. "I'm not here to negotiate you little warrior. But I shall listen, though don't get hopeful. I wasn't even spying on your clan on first intent. I'm just trying to work my way back to my home after I was kicked out of my first one." He growled slightly. Not the approach he had wanted, but this tom was starting to get on his bad side. Getting in his bad side meant a temper. A temper, meant claws and teeth and fighting. Luckily he wasn't at the e yet, so he still had some chance of trying to stay calm. He just needed to keep his temper under control. Which was something he had a hard time doing.
Quietstream grinned and mewed "I need you to protect my little ravenstorm in deal for training with you and joining you." His eyes glistened with mischief and evilness. He continued circling him, making sure he couldn't attack him even if he tried. He kept sheathing and unsheathing his claws from time to time. He sighed and eventually stopped circling him, but sitting down close to him.
Old March 15th, 2017, 11:25 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Quietstream grinned and mewed "I need you to protect my little ravenstorm in deal for training with you and joining you." His eyes glistened with mischief and evilness. He continued circling him, making sure he couldn't attack him even if he tried. He kept sheathing and unsheathing his claws from time to time. He sighed and eventually stopped circling him, but sitting down close to him.
"See I knew you had some one you were close to. But I'm not a protector. I have a life to you know. Don't think of me, for one second, that you can just waltz in here, command me to do something, because that is not how I work. Not in the least. And for you to even think that is shameful! Shame on you. Do not, ever, think of me like that again, or else your little Ravenstorm will be gone from these Clans faster than you can unsheath those claws you're fiddling with." He hissed. Thus Tim was really getting under his pelt now. Oh how he wanted to give this cat a run for what he was saying, Singe was not a cat to be toyed with, unless you had a death wish of course. But he was also missing something. "And you missed one important aspect. What will I get in return?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 15th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
"See I knew you had some one you were close to. But I'm not a protector. I have a life to you know. Don't think of me, for one second, that you can just waltz in here, command me to do something, because that is not how I work. Not in the least. And for you to even think that is shameful! Shame on you. Do not, ever, think of me like that again, or else your little Ravenstorm will be gone from these Clans faster than you can unsheath those claws you're fiddling with." He hissed. Thus Tim was really getting under his pelt now. Oh how he wanted to give this cat a run for what he was saying, Singe was not a cat to be toyed with, unless you had a death wish of course. But he was also missing something. "And you missed one important aspect. What will I get in return?"
Quietstream mewed "your honor and Liberty. We will gather a party and you can gain power again. It'll work out." He grinned and stared at him with his jade green eyes. "What do you say?" He asked tilting his head a bit and twitching his ears, waiting for a yes or no answer. He dug one of his claws into the ground. He sat up straight for once, not making a move to show he opposes on threat to him.
Old March 15th, 2017, 11:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Quietstream mewed "your honor and Liberty. We will gather a party and you can gain power again. It'll work out." He grinned and stared at him with his jade green eyes. "What do you say?" He asked tilting his head a bit and twitching his ears, waiting for a yes or no answer. He dug one of his claws into the ground. He sat up straight for once, not making a move to show he opposes on threat to him.
Singe released a chuckle of laughter. "You're kidding me right?" He asked in astonishment, hoping the cat was joking. Alas, he wasn't he seemed dead serious on the offer. "You honestly don't think that I am going to take your offer in walking into your camp, taking over and ruling again?" He asked, looking at the tom as if daring him to start laughing at the joke. "Look kid, no. I'm not doing that, especially after the fact that all the other leaders were murdered. I'm not risking it. And besides? Who needs the pathetic clans and their useless cat when I have the Syndicate, a group full of cats who have similar views as I do? I'm not taking it, nor am I protecting your little Ravenstorm. I'm disgusted by you that you even thought to use me in that way." He snorted. The tom stood up, towering over the other cat due to his long limbs. He turned, ready to lad away.
Old March 15th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Singe released a chuckle of laughter. "You're kidding me right?" He asked in astonishment, hoping the cat was joking. Alas, he wasn't he seemed dead serious on the offer. "You honestly don't think that I am going to take your offer in walking into your camp, taking over and ruling again?" He asked, looking at the tom as if daring him to start laughing at the joke. "Look kid, no. I'm not doing that, especially after the fact that all the other leaders were murdered. I'm not risking it. And besides? Who needs the pathetic clans and their useless cat when I have the Syndicate, a group full of cats who have similar views as I do? I'm not taking it, nor am I protecting your little Ravenstorm. I'm disgusted by you that you even thought to use me in that way." He snorted. The tom stood up, towering over the other cat due to his long limbs. He turned, ready to lad away.
Quietstream said "well I can get you whatever you wan or need. I'm connected with a few other people from the clans to help you get what you want. Dusk syndicate leadership." He grinned and stared at him, not squinting anymore. He flicked his tail "We can help you with it. We can take over the dusk syndicate and you can make me co commander. Come on?" He blinked
Old March 15th, 2017, 11:47 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Quietstream said "well I can get you whatever you wan or need. I'm connected with a few other people from the clans to help you get what you want. Dusk syndicate leadership." He grinned and stared at him, not squinting anymore. He flicked his tail "We can help you with it. We can take over the dusk syndicate and you can make me co commander. Come on?" He blinked
Singe was done. Completely done. It was in his personality. He truly believed that you had eight seconds to make a first impression, well the hostility and upfront was of this cat was not making a good impression on him. "I don't want that either. Now I suggest you head back to your dumb Clan and live there before I make sure you live no where. I'm not a cat to be used or manipulated, your attempts are just pathetic. Why do you even need your 'precious wittle Wavenstorm' to be protected? If you think you're so big and bad do it yourself." He spat.

(Yes it's supposed to be spelled like that)
Old March 15th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Singe was done. Completely done. It was in his personality. He truly believed that you had eight seconds to make a first impression, well the hostility and upfront was of this cat was not making a good impression on him. "I don't want that either. Now I suggest you head back to your dumb Clan and live there before I make sure you live no where. I'm not a cat to be used or manipulated, your attempts are just pathetic. Why do you even need your 'precious wittle Wavenstorm' to be protected? If you think you're so big and bad do it yourself." He spat.

(Yes it's supposed to be spelled like that)
Quiet stream said "I hate my clan and I want to train with you to get stronger. Maybe you don't have to protect ravenstorm but can you atleast train me? Singe, I admire you and you're a role model for me. Please let me do this." He looked at him with big eyes "I know you want to be leader of the dusk syndicate." He grinned
Old March 15th, 2017, 11:54 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Quiet stream said "I hate my clan and I want to train with you to get stronger. Maybe you don't have to protect ravenstorm but can you atleast train me? Singe, I admire you and you're a role model for me. Please let me do this." He looked at him with big eyes "I know you want to be leader of the dusk syndicate." He grinned
Singe rolled his eyes. "Yeah just as much as you want to be Hannibals next meal." He retorted sarcastically. "You know, you're a wimp if you can't protect your own mate. But yes I'll show you. As long as you don't mention this to the Clans that I've been hanging around here. They find me, I find you. You just...disappear. Are we Clear?"