Introduction to stealth-y...
by Estelle
Last post by Rose
Today 04:14 AM

Old November 11th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Skyfeather smiled at those words. I love you. The words echoed in his ears. He placed his paw on hers. "I love you too, Cherrydawn!" The words escaped his muzzle at last. He had waited so long so say those words. He had finally said them. "When you tried to follow the code like a loyal warrior would I didn't know what to do. I felt empty and lost without you. I wish we were in the same Clan so we wouldn't have to meet in secret. So we wouldn't have to break the code. If only I were in ThunderClan." Skyfeather paused for a moment to think. What if I joined ThunderClan? Then we wouldn't have to break the code! We would be in the same clan. So maybe... No. Then It'd be like I'm turning my back to my clan. I am already though... He exhaled softy and looked at Cherrydawn. "What should I do?"

Character Site

Old November 11th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather smiled at those words. I love you. The words echoed in his ears. He placed his paw on hers. "I love you too, Cherrydawn!" The words escaped his muzzle at last. He had waited so long so say those words. He had finally said them. "When you tried to follow the code like a loyal warrior would I didn't know what to do. I felt empty and lost without you. I wish we were in the same Clan so we wouldn't have to meet in secret. So we wouldn't have to break the code. If only I were in ThunderClan." Skyfeather paused for a moment to think. What if I joined ThunderClan? Then we wouldn't have to break the code! We would be in the same clan. So maybe... No. Then It'd be like I'm turning my back to my clan. I am already though... He exhaled softy and looked at Cherrydawn. "What should I do?"
Cherrydawn reveled in the warmth of Skyfeather's fur. Before he had said he loved her, she would have sworn she couldn't be any happier. Then he did and she knew at once how wrong she had been. Her heart fluttered madly. If Starclan had taken her right then and there, she wouldn't have a single complaint. This was sweeter than anything. "That would be wonderful. Or if I had been born in Windclan." She kept her body close to his, twining her tail with his with a loving purr. Cherrydawn had no way of knowing what was going on in Skyfeather's mind, but she, like him, was tired of the secrets and the hiding. She didn't want to meet him secretly at the border anymore. She wanted to see him everyday and have a life with him. "I don't know..." and there was the despair again. "I don't want to be apart from you anymore though... Do you... do you think Blazingstar would let me join Windclan?" Cherrydawn could hardly believe the words coming out of her mouth. Join Windclan? She was a Thunderclan warrior. Her heart lurched at the idea of leaving behind Tigerdawn... Ravenwind, or even having to face them in battle.

Old November 11th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Might disappear again

Skyfeather blinked.
Cherrydawn joining WindClan? He almost shivered at the thought of this. "I'm not sure if Blazingstar would let you join so easily." He mewed slowly. "Maybe... I could just join ThunderClan." He suggested with a shrug. "I'm sure I could get used to living under the trees and eating mice, squirrel, shrew and crow." Skyfeather gazed at Cherrydawn.
"Maybe..." He sighed and looked at the moor. "If only things weren't so complicated. Then we could see eachother almost everyday and we wouldn't be breaking the code." He flicked his tail. "Maybe I should join ThunderClan so you won't have to leave that all behind. Your mentor. Your friends. Your Clan." Skyfeather hung his head for a few brief moments, then glanced at the sky. "Around moonhigh." He commented. "So. What's going to happen?"

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 11th, 2017 at 11:05 PM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Skyfeather blinked.
Cherrydawn joining WindClan? He almost shivered at the thought of this. "I'm not sure if Blazingstar would let you join so easily." He mewed slowly. "Maybe... I could just join ThunderClan." He suggested with a shrug. "I'm sure I could get used to living under the trees and eating mice, squirrel, shrew and crow." Skyfeather gazed at Cherrydawn.
"Maybe..." He sighed and looked at the moor. "If only things weren't so complicated. Then we could see eachother almost everyday and we wouldn't be breaking the code." He flicked his tail. "Maybe I should join ThunderClan so you won't have to leave that all behind. Your mentor. Your friends. Your Clan." Skyfeather hung his head for a few brief moments, then glanced at the sky. "Around moonhigh." He commented. "So. What's going to happen?"
Skyfeather joining Thunderclan. It sounded wonderful. Would he really do that? For her? "But... then you'd be leaving your mentor and friends and clan too. Could you really do that? If you're serious, I can try to talk to Snowstar, but are you sure?"

Old November 12th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Might disappear again

Skyfeather nodded. “Yes i’m sure.” He purred. “WindClan is a good clan, yes. I know i’ll Be leaving everything behind.” He paused for a moment. ”I don’t have many friends in WindClan. My mentor wasn’t that kind either.” The tom looked down at his paws with one ear flattened. “I don’t want to meet in secret anymore. I want to wake up and see you right there! I want to run through the territory with you by my side! I don’t want to break the code anymore! I want to be with you!”

Character Site

Old November 12th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Skyfeather nodded. “Yes i’m sure.” He purred. “WindClan is a good clan, yes. I know i’ll Be leaving everything behind.” He paused for a moment. ”I don’t have many friends in WindClan. My mentor wasn’t that kind either.” The tom looked down at his paws with one ear flattened. “I don’t want to meet in secret anymore. I want to wake up and see you right there! I want to run through the territory with you by my side! I don’t want to break the code anymore! I want to be with you!”
Cherrydawn listened to Skyfeather speaking, her heart racing. Her and Skyfeather in a clan together! They could be mates and have kits and still be following the warrior code. Unable to contain herself, the shecat tackled the tom, "Oh Skyfeather, thank you! I can ask Snowstar, no, we can ask her together. She'll listen! She has to! I can come back here tomorrow morning and we'll go together. She'll say yes, she'll have to. And if she doesn't... we'll just leave. I never want to be apart from you again."

Old November 12th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Might disappear again

Skyfeather tumbled to the ground as he was tackled. It reminded him of the battle, but he quickly pushed that thought away. "A-Alright!" He purred. "I'm sure Snowstar would accept me! She seems like a nice cat." He leaned forward and nuzzled Cherrydawn.
"But... If we did leave... Where would we go?"

Character Site

Old November 12th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Skyfeather tumbled to the ground as he was tackled. It reminded him of the battle, but he quickly pushed that thought away. "A-Alright!" He purred. "I'm sure Snowstar would accept me! She seems like a nice cat." He leaned forward and nuzzled Cherrydawn.
"But... If we did leave... Where would we go?"
“Anywhere!” She answered at once. “As long as we’re together.” Cherrydawn purred loudly, overjoyed. Her and Skyfeather together in the same clan!

Old November 12th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Might disappear again

Skyfeather licked her cheek and let out a loud purr. "If she rejects me then... I know where a old abandoned Twoleg nest is... Maybe we could go there if we leave."

Character Site

Old November 12th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Skyfeather licked her cheek and let out a loud purr. "If she rejects me then... I know where a old abandoned Twoleg nest is... Maybe we could go there if we leave."
"Good," Cherrydawn purred. They had a plan. Tonight would be the last night they'd be apart. She stood up, and looked at the moon. The night was moving on fast. "If you meet me here at dawn, I'll take you right to Snowstar."