Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ollie's art shop!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 03:07 AM
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:11 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:09 AM

Old December 30th, 2017, 09:21 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post
Rabbitpounce whipped around, looking at Piperwing. The cat seem small which usually mean they were fast. Rabbitpounce was more built for speed than strength. However it was impossible for a Thunderclan cat to defeat her! Why take it seriously? Rabbitpounce was guessing the molly hadn't notice her yet and she was planning to just rattle her up a bit. Ha, she won't be able to even focus on the fight! She nodded, confidently in her plan. Usually she would be taking this more seriously but she didn't feel like she had the need to. Rabbitpounce greatest weakness was her pride. She didn't believe her clan could do anything wrong. She didn't take the blame. She wouldn't admit that their were cats better than her. The Windclan was just to the right of Piperwing, her paws thundered on the ground as she swiftly charge at Piperwing. She leapt in the air, aiming for her neck to secure a grip. By all means this is one of her favorite moves for no reason really. It was the first offense move her mentor taught her.

(Sorry it's a bit short..)
@Beau @Constellation @Role @Duskflight @NightWarrior4Life @Rubinaito
@Crybaby (At the Disco)
Piperwing watched with a lashing tail as the taunts and insults devolved into actual blows. At this point, she couldn't remember who had started the fight. All of her thoughts and senses were locked on the present and near future. So far, no cat had attacked her and the sandy molly's eyes slunk over to Passionblaze for a split second before returning to scanning the battling cats. She had to make sure no one was sneaking up on her, but at the same time wanted to gauge the patrol leader's reaction. The only thing keeping the hotheaded feline from leaping into the throe was the memory of Passionblaze's words. He hadn't wanted the accidental meeting to become a battle. Piperwing hadn't exactly been hoping for it either. She wouldn't run from the fight, but she hadn't been seeking it either. The Thunderclan warrior was ripped from her thoughts by alarm bells in her mind. Her eyes were locked on one of the Windclan cats who seemed to be staring at her. The feline, whose name she believed to be Rabbitpounce, had the intention of attacking Piperwing written clearly in her body language and Piperwing shook away her thoughts to focus on tensing up and unsheathing her claws. Sure enough, the other cat leapt soon after. Piperwing was prepared but, even with her speed, barely rolled out of the way. Windclan claws grazed her neck and pulled at sandy fur as Piperwing ducked down and rolled to the side, popping up a few pawsteps away. As far as she could tell, it was but a scratch and was not bleeding, for now. Not wanting to give her opponent time to attack again, Piperwing went on the offensive. She bounded forward and bunched her legs to look as if she intended to jump but tumbled to the side at the last moment with her paw outstretched, aiming to claw her foe's flank.
@Constellation @Role @Duskflight @NightWarrior4Life @Rubinaito
@Crybaby (At the Disco)

Last edited by dionysus; December 30th, 2017 at 09:21 PM.
Old December 30th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Rosethorn didn't even have time to blink as the ThunderClan female lunged towards her with her claws outstretched and ready to strike. As to be expected with her limited exposure to fighting and only the training of a hunter, Rosethorn didn't react quickly enough to dodge the blow and thus Cormorantstone's attack succeeded, the claws barely missing her eye as they raked down her face. The molly let out a short gasp of shock and reared back a second too late. The damage was done, and she was already bleeding. Rosethorn felt slightly dizzy, her vision blurred at the edges tinged red with anger. The feline bit down gently on her tongue to try and snap herself out of the daze she was in. Time seemed to slow down as she analyzed the situation. I'm much smaller than her... Probably a little quicker too, albeit weaker. If I can at least show that I'm capable of holding my ground, I might survive. Rosethorn grimaced. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm not even able to fight properly. Blazingstar will hate me if I play dirty like the Syndicate taught me to... She focused her blue pools on the molly in front of her, frowning thoughtfully. Perhaps if I can get her angry enough, I can get the upper paw. Of course, Rosethorn wasn't sure how that would be able to help but she was at least willing to try. The molly was bigger and stronger, and Rosethorn was smaller and quicker; she'd have to use her wits to bring down her opponent, otherwise, she was likely to lose this battle and possibly her life.

Rosethorn took up a defensive stance, raising her head up high and smiling crookedly at the ThunderClan warrior. From how Cormorantstone was acting, she could guess that insults were more likely to get to her than actual attacks (which contributed to her current plan). The feline smiled smugly and chuckled softly under her breath, doing her best to make herself seem as villainous as possible. "How brutish and disgraceful to attack a much smaller cat. Of course, I wouldn't expect anything else from a dirty, tree-climbing, mouse-brained ThunderClanner." She taunted, her stomach twisting with self-disgust all the while. I can't believe I'm letting myself do this. It's no better than them, after all. She raised a paw to her chest, smirking up at the larger molly, trying her best to look malicious. "You all are quite idiotic, I'd say. Your brash actions are simply what I'd expect from any ThunderClan cat incapable of conversation." Rosethorn took that very opportunity to launch towards the opposing feline, her claws outstretched and her paws aimed right for her left shoulder, praying to StarClan that her words had been enough to take her opponent off guard long enough to land a blow on Cormorantstone.
A wave of deep satisfaction rippled through the molly as she felt her strike hit true to her aim, her paw slamming into Rosethorn's head and claws raking just shy of the eye and across her face. The gasp of shock only further egged on the large grey tabby, her yellow eyes alight with the excitement and joy of attacking a Windclan cat. Her sight was already tinged red with anger, but that didn't mean that she wasn't happy. That was the strange thing about Cormorantstone. She liked being angry, it made her feel powerful, more powerful than usual because of the adrenaline and energy pumping through her veins.
The Thunderclan she-cat almost took the time to lick that sweet Windclan blood off of her claws, and even though she wasn't the smartest in the clan, she knew she didn't have time for that. She was battling a cat, not training with some apprentice and even though she held no respect for Windclan or really any other clan for that matter, she knew that they would very likely take that opportunity to attack her. So instead, she drew her paw back to herself and began to reset, preparing another attack as Rosethorn recovered from the hard blow she had received. And she seemed to recover fast, setting up a defensive stance and even... Wait.. Was she... Smiling?

The tip of her tail quivered in anger and her teeth gritted inside of her mouth as she glared down the other molly. And what the other cat was doing, was working like a charm. Cormorantstone had paused, just glaring at the Windclan cat, a look of pure rage fixated on her face as she listened to that chuckle, took in that smile and heard what the she-cat said. "Your size shouldn't matter when it comes to battle, but then again you Windclanner's wouldn't have the brain to know that. And you don't have the skill to utilize it either. It serves you right to have your head buried in the dirt to suffocate!
Because that's the equivalent of what all of you are, dirt! Crow food!
" She yowled out with all the rage of a thousand cats, her muscles tensed and ready to strike out, ready to tackle this smug molly to the ground but the smaller cat beat her to it. She was already launching at Cormorantstone, catching the large she-cat off guard and landing a solid hit on her left shoulder, causing her to hiss out in both pain and rage and lash out with her right paw while at the same time recoiling away, this one not aimed as well as the other but would still be able to do enough damage as the first if landed.

@Beau | @Constellation | @Roledolf | @Panic! (at the Disco) | @NightWarrior4Life | @Spiraling Snow

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 30th, 2017, 09:53 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

This was not supposed to happen! Passionblaze lashes his tail in anger. So, hard that it might had snapped in two from the speed of propelling. His thoughts were scattered, and he yowled for the group to split up. To think they could patrol their borders peacefully without the uprise of war. He knew for certain that the rabbitbrained fools started it! Their mocking words, spits of insult - clearly, they wanted a fight. Passionblaze stood around. Head darting from one side to the other as he watched the members around him trying to dominate one another. The deputy felt his eyes cloud over in a mist that only pictured his rage. As he liked to stay cool and collected, he was going to end up ferociously yelling at his Thunderclan cats - for one, they did not listen to him. For two, they had such short tempers for these fleabitten dimwits to take over that easy. “Ignore.” Passionblaze muttered. “All I asked for them to do was ignore.What was so hard about that simple command? Passionblaze knew he couldn’t sit and watch, and for a moment the tom took in a second pleasure to watch them tear each other’s pelts off. But, that mist was gone. His voice went into one ear and out the other. His claws made contact with the ground, sharpening them against the bedding of the forest. He wasn’t going to fight. He was trying to plant himself in this spot so he could have better control, but he wasn’t the one to watch as his clan mates fought. He wasn’t a bystander. He was not going to watch the show from the sidelines. “Will all of you just stop! This isn’t worth it!” He howled, clenching his teeth together with a scowl on his face. She cats... he was surrounded by them. Ever since he was a kit, he respected them. He treated them all the same, very polite. Now, they were fighting around him, and the beast couldn’t stay retrained forever. When Passionblaze started, he couldn’t stop, so he took to Starclan (muttering positive words, yet failed), he took to digging his nails into the ground, but everything around him was ebbing away, and his face twisted into something of horror fright. “Stop.” He muttered. He continued to mutter, but the word was a spirit without its voice. Because they had continued. Just one little mishap, and he would be ready to throw down. He didn’t want to fight - at all. But, protecting his clan mates with his life was worth every second his heart beaten, every time his lungs breathed oxygen, every last drop of blood in his system . Passionblaze was a martyr, and his clan was all the reason he needed.

@Beau | @Duskflight | @Roledolf | @Spiraling Snow | @NightWarrior4Life | @Panic! (at the Disco) | @Rubinaito
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Jaypaw's nose and ears both twitched, trying to detect any accompanying scent as he came to a stop in front of Kestrelpaw, only a pawstep away from the border. He wasn't about to let even a friend catch him off-guard; despite the bond that they shared, he wouldn't put it past an enemy Clan - especially with one where tensions were high - to set up an ambush. Plus, Snowstar seemed to be fond of stirring up drama, and capturing a WindClan apprentice, formerly of ThunderClan, would definitely do the trick. Once he realized that they were alone on the moorland, he let his muscles fully relax. "You too," he mewed, casting a friendly look her way, the yellow hues of his eyes melting into a warmer shade.

"Things are good, yes. Prey is still running well despite leaf-bare. The hares this year seem braver than the previous years," the apprentice joked, a chuckle rumbling in his chest. It was true; WindClan was doing relatively well despite the harsh leaf-bare season. Nothing particularly changed in the moorland when the seasons did as it did in the other Clan's territories. The wind picked up a pick, and rain was more prevalent, but it was nothing the fast-twitch muscled cats couldn't handle. "How about ThunderClan?" He didn't mean to pry, or to pick up intel to return to WindClan. Jaypaw truly wondered how his former Clan was doing. Did anyone back home miss him? Did they even notice he was gone? He had left right as he turned six moons old, so he doubted that he'd left an impact of any mark on a majority of the Clan. Still, those thoughts kept him up most nights.

The truth was, not a day went by where the gray tom didn't somewhat miss the forested Clan. It was where he made his first memories, where he had first learned to play fight. It was in the ThunderClan nursery where he learned the history of the Clans, and how they were now entering into an era of peace after being under the awful leadership of Ratnight. In a short span of time, however, it seemed the Clans were all on the brink of chaos with the looming battle. Blazingstar was stepping up patrols, as he was sure Snowstar was doing, and already ShadowClan and RiverClan had taken sides. How will I decide where my loyalties truly lie when the time comes? thought Jaypaw, forepaws flexing as nerves settled in. It was a thought that raced through his head everyday, though his ability to keep his composure came in handy, as his friendly expression betrayed none of what he was thinking as he watched Kestrelpaw.
Hm. While the apprentice was glad that her friend seemed to be doing well, and that he would be well-fed, it was a blow to hear that the rest of WindClan was doing well also. She wished the other Clan would be weakened, making it easier for ThunderClan to strike when they needed to. They needed this win, because WindClan had killed one of their warriors. Even Kestrelpaw had heard of the brutal murder of Hiddentalon, and knew that it was unfair. And the fact that Blazingstar refused to take responsibility for it? That was the worst part of all. While she didn't believe Snowstar was being entirely fair on her part, causing drama and being a little more difficult then she needed to, Kestrelpaw did believe that war was a necessity at this point. It was more then a want, it was a need. They needed to fight this out, because clearly all these little acts weren't doing the point.

And if the leaders weren't going to take action, pretty soon warriors would take action without permission and it would be a chaotic war without any sign of stopping, because without a leader, which warrior would take charge? "We're surviving. Prey is scarcer, and our warriors are working harder, but we are staying strong. We've always been strong." There was a gleam of pride in Kestrelpaw's eyes as she spoke. She was happier talking about her Clan then anything else. Truth be told, she wasn't so sure they were thriving. That was why she had only spoken of their survival, not their good fortune. Being strong was survival, although out here, in the middle of leaf-bare, it might have been considered good fortune as well. No matter; Kestrelpaw believed herself to have stuck to the facts, no exaggerating, although some details were left out.

No one wanted an enemy Clan member - no matter how close they were - to know about their Clan's weakness. Only strength. Which is what the sandy feline had made a point of highlighting. She would be a warrior soon, and should know better then to speak of these things at all, but Jaypaw was a longtime friend and a former ThunderClanner. Unless he was truly desperate to prove himself to his new Clan, hopefully he wouldn't speak of anything that had happened here. "And what about you? Are you happy in your home among the rabbit-chasers?" She couldn't help but throw in the general insult that was used for WindClanners.

RiverClanners were fish-breaths, ShadowClanners were shadow-dwellers, and WindClanners were rabbit-chasers. ThunderClan? She wasn't sure what other Clans called them, maybe they were smart enough not to mess with the strong Clan. Kestrelpaw really was proud of her heritage and her Clan. She loved them. Really and truly, she did. That was where her loyalties always had lay and always would lie.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 30th, 2017, 11:41 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
A wave of deep satisfaction rippled through the molly as she felt her strike hit true to her aim, her paw slamming into Rosethorn's head and claws raking just shy of the eye and across her face. The gasp of shock only further egged on the large grey tabby, her yellow eyes alight with the excitement and joy of attacking a Windclan cat. Her sight was already tinged red with anger, but that didn't mean that she wasn't happy. That was the strange thing about Cormorantstone. She liked being angry, it made her feel powerful, more powerful than usual because of the adrenaline and energy pumping through her veins.
The Thunderclan she-cat almost took the time to lick that sweet Windclan blood off of her claws, and even though she wasn't the smartest in the clan, she knew she didn't have time for that. She was battling a cat, not training with some apprentice and even though she held no respect for Windclan or really any other clan for that matter, she knew that they would very likely take that opportunity to attack her. So instead, she drew her paw back to herself and began to reset, preparing another attack as Rosethorn recovered from the hard blow she had received. And she seemed to recover fast, setting up a defensive stance and even... Wait.. Was she... Smiling?

The tip of her tail quivered in anger and her teeth gritted inside of her mouth as she glared down the other molly. And what the other cat was doing, was working like a charm. Cormorantstone had paused, just glaring at the Windclan cat, a look of pure rage fixated on her face as she listened to that chuckle, took in that smile and heard what the she-cat said. "Your size shouldn't matter when it comes to battle, but then again you Windclanner's wouldn't have the brain to know that. And you don't have the skill to utilize it either. It serves you right to have your head buried in the dirt to suffocate!
Because that's the equivalent of what all of you are, dirt! Crow food!
" She yowled out with all the rage of a thousand cats, her muscles tensed and ready to strike out, ready to tackle this smug molly to the ground but the smaller cat beat her to it. She was already launching at Cormorantstone, catching the large she-cat off guard and landing a solid hit on her left shoulder, causing her to hiss out in both pain and rage and lash out with her right paw while at the same time recoiling away, this one not aimed as well as the other but would still be able to do enough damage as the first if landed.

@Beau | @Constellation | @Roledolf | @Panic! (at the Disco) | @NightWarrior4Life | @Spiraling Snow
Rosethorn felt a small twinge of satisfaction at seeing Cormorantstone so riled up. It gave her enough courage to continue with her plan, even though she wished she didn't have to go through with it. I just don't want to die... She barely managed to avoid Cormorantstone's attack, gritting her teeth as the claws grazed her pelt, just millimeters from digging into her skin. However, she couldn't deny the adrenaline rush that came from this tussle that gave her the energy to continue. "Just as I thought." Rosethorn mused aloud, forcing the smirk back onto her face and landing beside the larger molly to catch her breath. She tossed her head back to look directly at the ThunderClan cat, raising a paw and smirking smugly. "You're much to dull to understand. Perhaps I should speak slowly for you?" She managed a malevolent chuckle. "I'm not the idiot here darling. After all, I can see that this battle will only end up terribly for you, a poor delusional soul who thinks that her brawn will be enough to win the battle. Such is expected from a ThunderClan cat, though..." She sighed, lashing her tail. "After all, you all are being led by a cat who just can't help being ignorant and dim-witted." She sneered, launching forward again towards the ThunderClan molly, claws outstretched and aiming for Cormorantstone's other shoulder.
Old December 31st, 2017, 08:43 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Piperwing watched with a lashing tail as the taunts and insults devolved into actual blows. At this point, she couldn't remember who had started the fight. All of her thoughts and senses were locked on the present and near future. So far, no cat had attacked her and the sandy molly's eyes slunk over to Passionblaze for a split second before returning to scanning the battling cats. She had to make sure no one was sneaking up on her, but at the same time wanted to gauge the patrol leader's reaction. The only thing keeping the hotheaded feline from leaping into the throe was the memory of Passionblaze's words. He hadn't wanted the accidental meeting to become a battle. Piperwing hadn't exactly been hoping for it either. She wouldn't run from the fight, but she hadn't been seeking it either. The Thunderclan warrior was ripped from her thoughts by alarm bells in her mind. Her eyes were locked on one of the Windclan cats who seemed to be staring at her. The feline, whose name she believed to be Rabbitpounce, had the intention of attacking Piperwing written clearly in her body language and Piperwing shook away her thoughts to focus on tensing up and unsheathing her claws. Sure enough, the other cat leapt soon after. Piperwing was prepared but, even with her speed, barely rolled out of the way. Windclan claws grazed her neck and pulled at sandy fur as Piperwing ducked down and rolled to the side, popping up a few pawsteps away. As far as she could tell, it was but a scratch and was not bleeding, for now. Not wanting to give her opponent time to attack again, Piperwing went on the offensive. She bounded forward and bunched her legs to look as if she intended to jump but tumbled to the side at the last moment with her paw outstretched, aiming to claw her foe's flank.
@Constellation @Role @Duskflight @NightWarrior4Life @Rubinaito
@Crybaby (At the Disco)
Rabbitpounce could see what she was doing however she didn't move a inch. At the last moment she went to dodge but the attack still succeed. That caught her off surprise but she must have waited a moment too long. A silly move on her part for playing around. She let out a unhappy sound that was quiet and only for her to hear. She knew just the heat of the moment let her not feel the pain from the attack but it would hurt quite some when they were back in the clan from their victory. Rabbitpounce eyes darted to look at Passionblaze and the other bossy Thunderclanners just in case they dared to sneak up on her. The molly was bit please to see him frustrated. Unable to hear what he was saying but knew it was something because of his mouth moving without a sound. Rabbitpounce blinked, realizing she was getting too distracted. Mouse-brain! She thought crossly to herself. She rush at Piperwing again. It seem like she was going to do the same move but you could tell she wasn't aiming at her neck. Her plan was to leap over her and lash out her backlegs. Bunching up as she leapt, her paws outstretched. Rabbitpounce thought it would be funny if she couldn't even jump over her and landed on her, what a sight to see! She was prepared to lash her backlegs out. Her eyes still had the look of pure hatred in them.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 31st, 2017, 09:25 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rabbitpounce could see what she was doing however she didn't move a inch. At the last moment she went to dodge but the attack still succeed. That caught her off surprise but she must have waited a moment too long. A silly move on her part for playing around. She let out a unhappy sound that was quiet and only for her to hear. She knew just the heat of the moment let her not feel the pain from the attack but it would hurt quite some when they were back in the clan from their victory. Rabbitpounce eyes darted to look at Passionblaze and the other bossy Thunderclanners just in case they dared to sneak up on her. The molly was bit please to see him frustrated. Unable to hear what he was saying but knew it was something because of his mouth moving without a sound. Rabbitpounce blinked, realizing she was getting too distracted. Mouse-brain! She thought crossly to herself. She rush at Piperwing again. It seem like she was going to do the same move but you could tell she wasn't aiming at her neck. Her plan was to leap over her and lash out her backlegs. Bunching up as she leapt, her paws outstretched. Rabbitpounce thought it would be funny if she couldn't even jump over her and landed on her, what a sight to see! She was prepared to lash her backlegs out. Her eyes still had the look of pure hatred in them.
Piperwing felt her paw make contact with the other warrior and let out a hiss of triumph. However, her foe had almost dodged her. Piper had only caught her at the end of her strike, meaning that her paw was more outstretched than it was supposed to be. This little mishap bungled her landing and sent the sandy feline tumbling to the ground as soon as her paws touched the ground. Cursing herself silently, Piperwing rolled forward to keep herself a moving target and leapt to her paws before quickly spinning around and jumping to the side. Little did she know that her opponent had been distracted, meaning that her evasive maneuvers had been unnecessary. Piperwing might have been embarrassed had the moment not been tense and dangerous. There was no time for such thoughts. Almost as soon as Piperwing reached a steady position, Rabbitpounce focused back on the fight. For a moment, Piperwing thought that the Windclan warrior was going to attack her neck again, but it became clear that she was aiming to jump over her. Only a mere moment after, the other cat leaped and Piperwing had to throw herself on the ground. She wasn’t quite fast enough and the full force of the blow from Rabbitpounce’s back legs hit her. The wind was knocked from Piperwing’s lungs as she smacked painfully into the ground. Only sheer will power enabled the feline to regain her footing and dart forward with only a second to catch her breath, lashing out with her claws at Rabbitpounce’s chest.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 12:52 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Piperwing felt her paw make contact with the other warrior and let out a hiss of triumph. However, her foe had almost dodged her. Piper had only caught her at the end of her strike, meaning that her paw was more outstretched than it was supposed to be. This little mishap bungled her landing and sent the sandy feline tumbling to the ground as soon as her paws touched the ground. Cursing herself silently, Piperwing rolled forward to keep herself a moving target and leapt to her paws before quickly spinning around and jumping to the side. Little did she know that her opponent had been distracted, meaning that her evasive maneuvers had been unnecessary. Piperwing might have been embarrassed had the moment not been tense and dangerous. There was no time for such thoughts. Almost as soon as Piperwing reached a steady position, Rabbitpounce focused back on the fight. For a moment, Piperwing thought that the Windclan warrior was going to attack her neck again, but it became clear that she was aiming to jump over her. Only a mere moment after, the other cat leaped and Piperwing had to throw herself on the ground. She wasn’t quite fast enough and the full force of the blow from Rabbitpounce’s back legs hit her. The wind was knocked from Piperwing’s lungs as she smacked painfully into the ground. Only sheer will power enabled the feline to regain her footing and dart forward with only a second to catch her breath, lashing out with her claws at Rabbitpounce’s chest.
Rabbitpounce was caught off guard when Piperwing dart forward, That was quick. She step to the aside of the attack, twirling around to face Piperwing. However her thought had delay her to allow the molly to land a few blows on her chest. Which was a big weakness to her, her chest and her left right paw. That was displeasing to her to hear but she didn't have the time to waste fretting that she should have been faster. Rabbitpounce felt out of loop, rusty. She disliked it. Instead of attacking again she decided to put some distance between them, taunting. Her chest burned with hatred and numb pain. Rabbitpounce bounded away, her tail trailing after her like a flag in the air. She seem to want her to follow her. While Rabbitpounce's plan was to tire her then attack. She was wobbly at first, unbalance to run a straight line until she balanced herself. Rabbitpounce ignored it. Her eyes darted around, not focusing on a place too long. She ignored anything that wasn't remotely close to being the molly she was planning on attacking. Why would she? It would be more of a distraction then useful. Yet she didn't let herself be caught off guard again if Piperwing attacked her. Rabbitpounce finally whipped around, clawing wildly at whatever was behide her which was hopefully Piperwing. She didn't care if her plan failed, knowing it would seem foolish to claw at the air.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 2nd, 2018, 01:10 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rabbitpounce was caught off guard when Piperwing dart forward, That was quick. She step to the aside of the attack, twirling around to face Piperwing. However her thought had delay her to allow the molly to land a few blows on her chest. Which was a big weakness to her, her chest and her left right paw. That was displeasing to her to hear but she didn't have the time to waste fretting that she should have been faster. Rabbitpounce felt out of loop, rusty. She disliked it. Instead of attacking again she decided to put some distance between them, taunting. Her chest burned with hatred and numb pain. Rabbitpounce bounded away, her tail trailing after her like a flag in the air. She seem to want her to follow her. While Rabbitpounce's plan was to tire her then attack. She was wobbly at first, unbalance to run a straight line until she balanced herself. Rabbitpounce ignored it. Her eyes darted around, not focusing on a place too long. She ignored anything that wasn't remotely close to being the molly she was planning on attacking. Why would she? It would be more of a distraction then useful. Yet she didn't let herself be caught off guard again if Piperwing attacked her. Rabbitpounce finally whipped around, clawing wildly at whatever was behide her which was hopefully Piperwing. She didn't care if her plan failed, knowing it would seem foolish to claw at the air.
Piperwing's attack seemed to wind her opponent for a moment, something that pleased the short feline. She bounded a few pawsteps away and watched Rabbitpounce intently, catching her own breath as her foe caught hers. Perhaps it would be best to attack while the other cat was still paused, before she could regain her footing. However, Piperwing's attack was stopped by Rabbitpounce...running away? That was odd, she wasn't that injured yet. However, it became apparent that the other cat wasn't returning to Windclan territory. What is she doing? Piperwing wondered somewhat breathlessly. She honestly wasn't sure whether or not she should follow. Shrugging, Piper walked forward, picking up speed until she was loping along a short distance behind the Windclan warrior. She didn't try to catch up. Piperwing was fast for a Thunderclan cat but she wasn't arrogant to think that she could outrun a Windclan warrior on an open field. Maybe in battle, but not in a simple race. Therefore, she remained purposefully behind the feline and waited to see what she would do it. Before Piperwing could react, claws came flying at him from the front. Gasping, the sandy molly reeled backwards and winced as piercing claws ripped at her chest and shoulders. Somewhat panicked, Piperwing pulled back and moved away from her opponent to take stock. Her chest was bleeding heavily and a dull stinging feeling emanated from both shoulders. Adrenaline alone kept her from collapsing at that moment. She'd definitely feel that tomorrow. Hissing, Piperwing faced Rabbitpounce once more, lunging at her. She faked upwards but actually ducked down to rake her claws down her opponents belly if she jumped to defend against the fake attack.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 01:49 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Mintberry didn't even feel the slightest bit bad about leaving. In fact, the statements enraged her. A switch seemed to flip as she let her sister finish talking. Her stance wasn't as casual, now it was tense and her ears were flat against her head. Black tail tip twitched. "I didn't leave anyone," she began, her pale green hues darkening. "You chose to stay and watch as a murderer rose up the ranks. Your loyalty to Blazingstar is pitiful," she meowed. There was no mercy to her words. She didn't care what Heatherfur thought of her after this. "Dad would still be alive if it wasn't for his carelessness," she paused, finding herself having to force the next set of words. "I don't miss Windclan or anyone in it," she finished. Her gaze had to avert from her sister at that point so she didn't see the hurt in her eyes.

The only family member Mintberry found herself wanting to be around was Frog. Their uncle. No one knew where he lingered at this moment, but she'd give the world to see the feline most closely related to their father. She loved the stories he had to share, but since the Liberation fights, she hadn't heard much from the older tom. Needless to say, Mintberry was still grieving greatly. Her bitter attitude always coming back at the mention of her family and the Windclan leader. A few moments passed before Mintberry could wipe the hurt from her hues and face her sister again. She was ready to face whatever Heatherfur had to say to her.
Heatherfur flinched as though she had been struck by the claw of the enemy. The pure disdain that laced Mintberry's accusation of her loyalty to Blazingstar ripped through her heart, leaving shreds of pain in its wake. Agony filled her blue eyes as she stared at her littermate, unable to drag her blue hues away from the cat that was becoming a stranger to her as the moments dragged on. "How... How dare you," she finally spat, ears flattening against her head as her normally bright blue eyes darkened to a more sapphire shade. Her hackles rose, and tension seemed to crackle in the air around her. For any cat that knew Heatherfur, they knew this was not in character for her in the slightest. "Don't you understand that Blazingstar is hurting too? Maybe if you had rose about your own grief you could understand that Cobraspirit's death not only affected you, but the entire Clan. If we feel this bad, imagine how Blazingstar must've felt? Must still feel?"

It had taken Heatherfur quiet awhile as well, but after learning how regretful her leader was about his play in her father's death, she found it in herself to forgive him. The WindClan warrior realized how badly the tom was hurting because of this, and it was that moment that made her drop the hatred she had been carrying around. Rather than hating her leader, Heaterfur deemed it pointless to be angry and instead chose to let Blazingstar know that she forgave him. She figured the rest of her littermates would do the same - that is, until Mintberry left WindClan. And now she stood, on the side of an enemy Clan, and had to audacity to say that she no longer cared? The very thought of the feline she loved unconditionally standing against her like this, as an enemy, felt like claws raking against her sides.

"Surely you can find it in your heart to forgive him. You know father would not want us to be enemies like this," the dappled she-cat whimpered, her voice breaking as she felt a heavy weight land in her chest. As much as Heatherfur grieved for their fallen father, taken before his time, she knew Mintberry felt the same grief. Couldn't that be enough to bridge the gap she felt between them? Gatherings were not enough to see her sister. The pain that filled her eyes made evident the longing she had to nuzzle her sibling, to stand by her side once more. No more wondering if I'll have to face her in battle one day Heatherfur though, gritting her teeth as her muscles tensed.