Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:45 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:26 AM

Old December 23rd, 2016, 09:41 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
"You call making assumptions and putting words into another cats mouth respect?" Inquired the tom with a slight tilt of his head, his face still as straight and as neutral as ever, giving no sign of any sort of provocation or that the words had effected him at all.

"What makes me so stoic you ask? How is it that I 'hide' my emotions so well? I'm not sure if it's occurred to you or not, but perhaps it's because I bear no emotions at all."

"And do you think I haven't noticed? Don't you think that perhaps I've been putting on a little show, a little act for you to lead you in the wrong direction just so that you can make a fool out of yourself in front of me? In your vain attempt with dull flattery to get me on your side and save your hide?" Meowed the tom flatly, his heartbeat not accelerating a single beat as he spoke to the other tom.

"You think you've learned something from my gaze? Are you truly looking that hard that you're fooling yourself into seeing and believing in false truths?" The tom paused a smile that looked truly genuine, though was a simple movement of muscles that he copied from other cats, formed on his lips.
"You've made a wrong assumption Onyx. The thing is, I don't care if you're gone or not, if you're dead, if you're alive, it doesn't matter to me. Why would your life matter to me at all? Do you think you deserve my attention more than other cats? Would you like for me to wish for you to be dead?"
"Wouldn't it make things more interesting?" Onyx asked with some finality. He flexed his claws, digging at the dirt. Hannibal would be a good kill indeed, but they were too much alike. They couldn't kill each other.

"Wrong assumption, or my own mind tricks?" he meowed. "Oh, Hannibal. Did you really think I will fight you? I would dream of challenging you." he meowed.

"You and I, we are kinda alike. I suppose you and I could be either good acquaintances, or vicious enemies. It's truly up to you." he said, looking into Hannibal's fiery orbs. His deep, icy blue eyes gave off a small glow as his pupils widened.

"I will be speaking with you soon, Hannibal. I'm a bit lavished. I think a good hunt is in order for me. Think about my offer. Good acquaintances, or Vicius enemies." he said.

With that, the Oriental, not letting his guard down the slightest, stood and turned his back to Hannibal, and walked out of the den.

(grawrg Hanni and Onyx should fight o3o)

Last edited by monfang; December 23rd, 2016 at 09:42 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 09:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

"Wouldn't it make things more interesting?" Onyx asked with some finality. He flexed his claws, digging at the dirt. Hannibal would be a good kill indeed, but they were too much alike. They couldn't kill each other.

"Wrong assumption, or my own mind tricks?" he meowed. "Oh, Hannibal. Did you really think I will fight you? I would dream of challenging you." he meowed.

"You and I, we are kinda alike. I suppose you and I could be either good acquaintances, or vicious enemies. It's truly up to you." he said, looking into Hannibal's fiery orbs. His deep, icy blue eyes gave off a small glow as his pupils widened.

"I will be speaking with you soon, Hannibal. I'm a bit lavished. I think a good hunt is in order for me. Think about my offer. Good acquaintances, or Vicius enemies." he said.

With that, the Oriental, not letting his guard down the slightest, stood and turned his back to Hannibal, and walked out of the den.

(grawrg Hanni and Onyx should fight o3o)
Does this cat truly think he's outsmarting me? Is he truly that naive? That idiotic? Maybe I just will play along with his little 'acquaintanceship' request. I'll let him believe that I'm his friend. I'm his.. Right-paw tom as he would so put it.

"No Onyx. I believe that choice is up to you. You are the one capable of feeling emotion, isn't that what you use to determine enemies from friends?" That empty smile danced on the toms lips as he watched the other tom go.

This was not the first time a cat has come up to him, threatening to be enemies or asking to be friends, Hannibal has been threatened before and it's all turned out the same.

He has emotion and he has family. Cat's grow attached to their families and if I remember correctly.. He's expecting kits soon too? A dark look danced around those fiery hues as he watched Onyx slip out of the den.
Though I have to say, it gets boring after a while of having cats after you, perhaps I can try one of these 'friendships' for once. Besides, I can gather more information about him anyways and if ever he needs to be ended, I can strike when he thinks we're closest. Not him, his family. Now his reaction.. I would be interested in seeing. But it may not come to that.
Slowly the dark tom settled into his nest.
It's funny how cat's think they know you.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 21st, 2017, 04:38 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

@Duskflight
Do you mind if I..er..jump into this? :3 I don't know if it's still between you and Tiny, or not.. so I'm just asking. I'm honestly intrigued by this continuous roleplay.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old January 21st, 2017, 04:48 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Duskflight
Do you mind if I..er..jump into this? :3 I don't know if it's still between you and Tiny, or not.. so I'm just asking. I'm honestly intrigued by this continuous roleplay.
You can go ahead and jump in, the roleplay is over at this point x3

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 21st, 2017, 05:39 PM
Shadowstar

@Duskflight
Broken padded into the Fighters' Den, an empty expression plastered to his red eyes, his face overall, like water to a clan cats' pelt. His sleek black pelt showing no sign of insanity, nor psychopathic ways. He sat down in a dark corner, his pelt camouflaged in complete darkness to where the only thing giving him away were his bright red, menacing eyes. He had no intentions of talking as he stared into Hannibal's psychotic orbs. An empty, imitated smile spread across the tom's maw, none that any cat could see nevertheless. Broken wasn't the type to appear rugged, crazed, insane, unstable, nor even the slightest bit evil. He was more on the sharp-looking, cleanly tomcat side whom always pierced through the souls of cats who had no aim of coming close to him.

Although unable to see, Broken shifted in his nest, creating an unbearble, yet slight, scuffle amongst the Fighters' den, all the while maintaining his focus on Hannibal's orange orbs.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

Old January 22nd, 2017, 04:15 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Duskflight
Broken padded into the Fighters' Den, an empty expression plastered to his red eyes, his face overall, like water to a clan cats' pelt. His sleek black pelt showing no sign of insanity, nor psychopathic ways. He sat down in a dark corner, his pelt camouflaged in complete darkness to where the only thing giving him away were his bright red, menacing eyes. He had no intentions of talking as he stared into Hannibal's psychotic orbs. An empty, imitated smile spread across the tom's maw, none that any cat could see nevertheless. Broken wasn't the type to appear rugged, crazed, insane, unstable, nor even the slightest bit evil. He was more on the sharp-looking, cleanly tomcat side whom always pierced through the souls of cats who had no aim of coming close to him.

Although unable to see, Broken shifted in his nest, creating an unbearble, yet slight, scuffle amongst the Fighters' den, all the while maintaining his focus on Hannibal's orange orbs.
It was shortly after Onyx left when another cat came padding in to the rather empty fighters den, the dark grey tom hardly even offering a glance to the other, completely disinterested at the moment as he mulled things over in his mind. About how he would play along with the 'friendship' idea, just so that he could grow close to the cat that killed for sport, learn everything he could about him so that he could add to his ever growing knowledge of how other cats worked before planning out his demise. It took a while to befriend a cat, Hannibal knew that, but he also had an endless amount of patience. If Hannibal wanted to do something? He did it, and through careful planning, there was usually no cleanup needed or trouble to deal with, though sometimes he did have miscalculations, he wasn't a perfect cat, no cat was perfect, but he definitely did well in covering for himself considering no cat could actually befriend him. It was just him in this world, other cats were just.. Things. They were books, there for him to read and then discard. It was nothing personal, nothing was ever personal with Hannibal, it was just how things went.
After a while, the tom's head turned to look at Broken, those fiery, red-orange eyes of his focused on the black cat that had settled into the darkness before his maw parted to allow himself to speak.
"You know, some would find it rude to stare."
It was a simple statement and somehow, it held a very dark undertone, he could have very easily made it lighthearted and yet, he had chosen to make it subtly threatening, just enough to where it could make a cat uneasy if they were easily unnerved.
Nonetheless, Broken had the fleeting attention of a very infamous, very dangerous cat, I would say take caution in what he says and does.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 28th, 2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
It was shortly after Onyx left when another cat came padding in to the rather empty fighters den, the dark grey tom hardly even offering a glance to the other, completely disinterested at the moment as he mulled things over in his mind. About how he would play along with the 'friendship' idea, just so that he could grow close to the cat that killed for sport, learn everything he could about him so that he could add to his ever growing knowledge of how other cats worked before planning out his demise. It took a while to befriend a cat, Hannibal knew that, but he also had an endless amount of patience. If Hannibal wanted to do something? He did it, and through careful planning, there was usually no cleanup needed or trouble to deal with, though sometimes he did have miscalculations, he wasn't a perfect cat, no cat was perfect, but he definitely did well in covering for himself considering no cat could actually befriend him. It was just him in this world, other cats were just.. Things. They were books, there for him to read and then discard. It was nothing personal, nothing was ever personal with Hannibal, it was just how things went.
After a while, the tom's head turned to look at Broken, those fiery, red-orange eyes of his focused on the black cat that had settled into the darkness before his maw parted to allow himself to speak.
"You know, some would find it rude to stare."
It was a simple statement and somehow, it held a very dark undertone, he could have very easily made it lighthearted and yet, he had chosen to make it subtly threatening, just enough to where it could make a cat uneasy if they were easily unnerved.
Nonetheless, Broken had the fleeting attention of a very infamous, very dangerous cat, I would say take caution in what he says and does.
Broken chuckled, though it wasn't true laughter, nor emotion at all. He shut his eyes for a moment before reopening them. He began in a deep, threatening tone. "And some would say it's rude to use another cat to your advantage..but that doesn't stop you, does it, Hannibal?" The sleek black tom remained a blank expression. "I've heard stories about you, Hannibal. But--I truly do suppose they're 'stories', don't you?" His tail swayed very slowly as he endlessly went on. "Of course, no cat like you could possibly be frightened of a mere..tale." He had no tone of mockery nor interest, just the need for answers. He lay there, silent, maintaining the deathly, piercing stare that had grasped the true emotions sitting there in the deepest depths of a cat's heart since he had been a kit.

[Character Site]| [StreamClan]
|[My WCO News] | [Signature Creator!]
Click my babies!

Last edited by Darknesssx; January 28th, 2017 at 02:03 PM.
Old January 29th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknesssx View Post
Broken chuckled, though it wasn't true laughter, nor emotion at all. He shut his eyes for a moment before reopening them. He began in a deep, threatening tone. "And some would say it's rude to use another cat to your advantage..but that doesn't stop you, does it, Hannibal?" The sleek black tom remained a blank expression. "I've heard stories about you, Hannibal. But--I truly do suppose they're 'stories', don't you?" His tail swayed very slowly as he endlessly went on. "Of course, no cat like you could possibly be frightened of a mere..tale." He had no tone of mockery nor interest, just the need for answers. He lay there, silent, maintaining the deathly, piercing stare that had grasped the true emotions sitting there in the deepest depths of a cat's heart since he had been a kit.
Sorry, my brother left his account logged on and I thought it was my acc :| That was me, @Duskflight

Character Site!

Old January 31st, 2017, 08:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknesssx View Post
The dark grey tom's face flickered into a smile at the chuckle, but it was just a simple reaction he used on other cats to create the false illusion that he was like them and felt emotion, sometimes it helped them feel at ease and loosened their lips so that more emotion would spill free. The smile he had flashed at the chuckle was absolutely meaningless and was gone within a second. He said not a word until he heard a response from the black tom, all the while his eyes raked him like a vulture gazed at a rotting corpse. He was picking him apart like he does every cat, reading him and making his own deductions from the facts.
The tom's tone, while it may have had an effect on other cats, hardly meant a thing to Hannibal, he simply listened before tilting his head and feigning a look of confusion.
"Are you implying that I use other cats to my advantage? I don't suppose you can back this up with actual facts and I do say that it's a dangerous thing to jump to conclusions in the Syndicate. Because you, dear sir, are wrong. I do not use other cats to my advantage, I use their information to my advantage. It would be distasteful to simply use another cat." His head returned to it's upright state, a neutral look falling over his face.
"There could be a story on any cat, it just so happens I receive the most attention in this faction. Whether you chose to believe these stories is your choice, but I would highly suggest you refrain from jumping to conclusions. It's always good to check your facts before you make an accusation. Though you aren't making an accusation at the moment, it's a good fact to keep in mind and it is a personal saying I go by.. Unless you are trying to accuse me of something?" Hannibal's head tilted again, his face remaining neutral, perhaps even a friendly look there as he questioned Broken.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 1st, 2017, 08:25 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
The dark grey tom's face flickered into a smile at the chuckle, but it was just a simple reaction he used on other cats to create the false illusion that he was like them and felt emotion, sometimes it helped them feel at ease and loosened their lips so that more emotion would spill free. The smile he had flashed at the chuckle was absolutely meaningless and was gone within a second. He said not a word until he heard a response from the black tom, all the while his eyes raked him like a vulture gazed at a rotting corpse. He was picking him apart like he does every cat, reading him and making his own deductions from the facts.
The tom's tone, while it may have had an effect on other cats, hardly meant a thing to Hannibal, he simply listened before tilting his head and feigning a look of confusion.
"Are you implying that I use other cats to my advantage? I don't suppose you can back this up with actual facts and I do say that it's a dangerous thing to jump to conclusions in the Syndicate. Because you, dear sir, are wrong. I do not use other cats to my advantage, I use their information to my advantage. It would be distasteful to simply use another cat." His head returned to it's upright state, a neutral look falling over his face.
"There could be a story on any cat, it just so happens I receive the most attention in this faction. Whether you chose to believe these stories is your choice, but I would highly suggest you refrain from jumping to conclusions. It's always good to check your facts before you make an accusation. Though you aren't making an accusation at the moment, it's a good fact to keep in mind and it is a personal saying I go by.. Unless you are trying to accuse me of something?" Hannibal's head tilted again, his face remaining neutral, perhaps even a friendly look there as he questioned Broken.
Broken's face remained blank, as he swayed his tail slowly, back and forth. "We're very much alike." He began. "Though not enough to be exactly the same." He got up and circled around Hannibal, before exiting the Fighter's den to get fresh-kill. He padded back in with a vole. He plopped down, letting the mouse fall as he does with his victims. He opened his mouth widely, his fangs glinting, before he chomped down on the flesh. You could clearly hear the clash of his fangs as they pierced straight through it's rough meat. He chewed it subtly, gulped it down, then pushed it away from him, continuing his piercing gaze towards Hannibal. "I'm not one to make accusations, Hannibal. I'm one to see.." He looked at a figure entering through the bracken-entrance of the Fighter's den. It was his sister, Itzal.

"Hello..boys." She tilted her head as to examine the shadow before her, being Hannibal. Her bright blue eyes a-glint as the moonlight flashed on them. Though the moonlight didn't bother her. She kept staring into Hannibal's hues. "I'd say you're very difficult to read... emotionless. For a cannibal, you tend to clean up very well. More than well, I'd presume." She got up and swept her tail very coquettish-like over Hannibal's back. "Very sophisticated and cleanly." She turned around and lay back down next to Broken.