by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:18 PM

Old August 27th, 2018, 10:43 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

Crowfoot purred as his brother had woken up, and he'd already turned his head towards the den's entrance once the wake-up call was complete. Today would be a busy day, not that his regular days weren't. Hunting was too enjoyable for Crowfoot for him to consider it a hardship, but the strenuous means he took to hunt did leave his muscles aching at the end of the day. It seemed as if his brother would be along for the hunt, too. The tom narrowed his eyes at his brother, still smiling. "Nonsense. I'll be spending time with a precious molly, today," he teased back, swishing his fluffy black tail over his newly-standing littermate.

"And I hope this molly is ready for some exercise. I was planning on some hunting today." With those words, Crowfoot began to pad out of the den, tail flicking rhythmically as he beckoned Dogcry to follow him out to the clearing.
Old August 27th, 2018, 11:21 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

Crowfoot purred as his brother had woken up, and he'd already turned his head towards the den's entrance once the wake-up call was complete. Today would be a busy day, not that his regular days weren't. Hunting was too enjoyable for Crowfoot for him to consider it a hardship, but the strenuous means he took to hunt did leave his muscles aching at the end of the day. It seemed as if his brother would be along for the hunt, too. The tom narrowed his eyes at his brother, still smiling. "Nonsense. I'll be spending time with a precious molly, today," he teased back, swishing his fluffy black tail over his newly-standing littermate.

"And I hope this molly is ready for some exercise. I was planning on some hunting today." With those words, Crowfoot began to pad out of the den, tail flicking rhythmically as he beckoned Dogcry to follow him out to the clearing.
Dogcry rolled his eyes playfully and followed his brother, enjoying the weather of the clearing. Cats chattered around them, and Dogcry glanced around for a moment curiously, observing his Clanmates. He was eager to start his day, as well as hang out with his brother. He was mostly awake, senses alert. He always woke up somewhat early in order to get energized enough to go through the rest of the day. He faced his brother as he spoke.

"Hunting sounds good," he remarked in reply. Dogcry nodded his head slightly at Crowfoot, smiling slightly.
Old October 14th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

The twins stretched out beside each other, the smaller of the two curled up against his brother. Twofights and DoubleEagles had both done this for moons, even if they slept on opposite sides of the den (as they do when they get mad at each other) they still end up curled together when they wake up. Twofights yawned and got up silently, not to wake his twin. He padded a little farther away and started to groom himself passing his rough tongue across his paw and drawing it over his ear. He paused with a soft "mrre?", his ears perking up as he watched DoubleEagles' paws twitch in another bad dream. Twofights sighed and continued his cleaning with a roll of his eyes, he knew if we tried to wake up the other ginger patched tom it would turn out a lot worse than if he didn't.

@Spoopy Fishie
Old October 20th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

@Rivergold

A darkness had settled over the camp. The barrier of peace that had lasted for moons was now broken. It wasn't surprising after the tension that had been hidden within the clans for some time. But now, with Cucumberpickle lying in his nest, crumpled up against his mate. With his head lolled and tongue hanging out, Cucumberpickle looked oddly at peace, even after everything that had happened, even after the lives that he had ruined. The tom had fought valiantly, fought until it was hard to breathe, and his claws were coated in a layer of blood. But the tom didn't give it a second thought. True, he had injured cats, but it was necessary for the clan's survival; SkyClan had been through too much for the warrior to let RiverClan destroy it. Without the river, the forest would run dry. That was the prophecy sent to the medicine cats, and though he didn't exactly understand it, Cucumberpickle trusted the leaders' interpretation. He now rested easy knowing that his clan was safe and that he did his part to help.

A cool breeze fluttered through camp, sending shivers down the sleeping tom's body. With a rush, he aroused, trying his hardest not to wake Silverslash. Cucumberpickle's long tendrils of fur stood on end as the wind kept flowing through the warriors' den. We really must find out where that draft is coming from. He thought with the smallest snarl if discontent. Trying to settle back down, he found it harder, now that he was awake, to find slumber once more. Perhaps it was his conscience? Or could it have been the fact that he no longer felt like the cat he was when he was in his younger moons? I never would have been that vicious. Cucumberpickle furrowed his brow in thought. Perhaps I wouldn't have liked RiverClan being driven out either. But, a look of determination fell upon his features, I couldn't let my clan be driven from here. No, RiverClan deserved this.

Last edited by Brunch; October 20th, 2018 at 07:58 PM.
Old October 21st, 2018, 09:34 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Smogcloud was asleep, their breathing deep and even. The soft gray feline was in a deep, dreamless sleep.

O P E N

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old November 5th, 2018, 03:02 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSpookyCloud View Post
@Rivergold

A darkness had settled over the camp. The barrier of peace that had lasted for moons was now broken. It wasn't surprising after the tension that had been hidden within the clans for some time. But now, with Cucumberpickle lying in his nest, crumpled up against his mate. With his head lolled and tongue hanging out, Cucumberpickle looked oddly at peace, even after everything that had happened, even after the lives that he had ruined. The tom had fought valiantly, fought until it was hard to breathe, and his claws were coated in a layer of blood. But the tom didn't give it a second thought. True, he had injured cats, but it was necessary for the clan's survival; SkyClan had been through too much for the warrior to let RiverClan destroy it. Without the river, the forest would run dry. That was the prophecy sent to the medicine cats, and though he didn't exactly understand it, Cucumberpickle trusted the leaders' interpretation. He now rested easy knowing that his clan was safe and that he did his part to help.

A cool breeze fluttered through camp, sending shivers down the sleeping tom's body. With a rush, he aroused, trying his hardest not to wake Silverslash. Cucumberpickle's long tendrils of fur stood on end as the wind kept flowing through the warriors' den. We really must find out where that draft is coming from. He thought with the smallest snarl if discontent. Trying to settle back down, he found it harder, now that he was awake, to find slumber once more. Perhaps it was his conscience? Or could it have been the fact that he no longer felt like the cat he was when he was in his younger moons? I never would have been that vicious. Cucumberpickle furrowed his brow in thought. Perhaps I wouldn't have liked RiverClan being driven out either. But, a look of determination fell upon his features, I couldn't let my clan be driven from here. No, RiverClan deserved this.
(shoot! Sorry about this!)
Silverslash lifted her head as Cucumberpickle shifted position yet again in their nest. "Either go to sleep or go for a walk," she growled to the tom, her tail tip flicking her annoyance at being denied rest. "If you fidget again I am going to bite you."

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 11th, 2019, 10:50 AM
Something or Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(shoot! Sorry about this!)
Silverslash lifted her head as Cucumberpickle shifted position yet again in their nest. "Either go to sleep or go for a walk," she growled to the tom, her tail tip flicking her annoyance at being denied rest. "If you fidget again I am going to bite you."
Cucumberpickle's head whipped to glance at his mate, who he had thought had been in a deep sleep. His blue eyes narrowed at the she-cat. "Bite me then," he teased, taking his long ginger tail and placing it gently across Silverslash's nose. At least I have Silverslash, he thought to himself, a gentle purr rising in his throat.
The tom's bright blue eyes fell upon the silver cat, his heart swelling with happiness and love. After all of the heartbreak in his past, he never would have thought that there would one day be with a she-cat as precious as his Silverslash. A dull ache fell into his heart as he thought of what could have been. If Creamfur had stayed in SkyClan, perhaps he would have a different life, perhaps he would be happier; maybe Creamfur could have changed him. If he still had Stonekit, maybe he could've been a better father to him and Streampaw. A small sigh echoed out of Cucumberpickle's maw, his blue eyes filled with the memories of the past.
"Hey Silver," Cucumber muttered, burying his muzzle into her fur, "do you think we'll ever have kits... together?"
Old February 24th, 2019, 01:17 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunch View Post
Cucumberpickle's head whipped to glance at his mate, who he had thought had been in a deep sleep. His blue eyes narrowed at the she-cat. "Bite me then," he teased, taking his long ginger tail and placing it gently across Silverslash's nose. At least I have Silverslash, he thought to himself, a gentle purr rising in his throat.
The tom's bright blue eyes fell upon the silver cat, his heart swelling with happiness and love. After all of the heartbreak in his past, he never would have thought that there would one day be with a she-cat as precious as his Silverslash. A dull ache fell into his heart as he thought of what could have been. If Creamfur had stayed in SkyClan, perhaps he would have a different life, perhaps he would be happier; maybe Creamfur could have changed him. If he still had Stonekit, maybe he could've been a better father to him and Streampaw. A small sigh echoed out of Cucumberpickle's maw, his blue eyes filled with the memories of the past.
"Hey Silver," Cucumber muttered, burying his muzzle into her fur, "do you think we'll ever have kits... together?"
When his tail flicked across her nose, her tail-tip twitched once. Her jaws were just about to snap shut on his tail when he asked her that question. She considered. "Most likely." She then bit down hard on his tail.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 24th, 2019, 01:16 PM
Something or Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
When his tail flicked across her nose, her tail-tip twitched once. Her jaws were just about to snap shut on his tail when he asked her that question. She considered. "Most likely." She then bit down hard on his tail.
The tom's long tendrils of fur ruffled at his mate's short response. It was concerning that the she-cat didn't seem to take their relationship or future seriously. Cucumberpickle's blue eyes fell on to his paws, barely registering the nip that pierced his tail-tip. "Are you sure?" the tom said gently, his eyes averted from Silverslash's gaze. "You don't seem as... excited as I am at the prospect." His ears flitted gently to press against his head. No matter how much Cucumberpickle tried to tell himself that he loved Silverslash, whenever he would have a simple conversation with his mate, he would always be reminded of Creamfur and their energizing conversations. He missed her. He wished that he could find the same love with Silverslash, but that never seemed likely to him. He didn't want to let Silverslash down, but at the same time, he wanted to feel the happiness that he felt with Creamfur.
Old February 26th, 2019, 06:00 PM

My Mood: Dark

@Hexict
The sun was shining through the entrance to the warrior's den. It's pale orange rays bathing sleeping cats in a lens of color. Pelts shone bright, as did Speartooth's glassy yellow-blue eyes. The tom had been up for quite some time, waiting for the familiar warmth of the morning to take him into the day. He might not be completely in tune with his mental state, but he knew well that waiting for the sun to come up made the day go a little better and his joints slide a little easier. Speartooth sat erect where he had slept the night before-- if you can call it sleep. StarClan, as he would put it, has blessed his sleep with nightmares. Giant rolling boulders, deafening bird calls sounding from all sides, it was impossible to close his eyes and not be scared out of his pelt. But now that morning had finally come, he'd be able to put all that behind him. He took a deep inhale, a centering breath, but let it out roughly and shakily. Dust then flew up his nose, causing a violent sneeze and a vibration through his entire body. Maybe he wouldn't be able to forget everything from the night before.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]

Last edited by JustJoye; March 1st, 2019 at 06:02 PM.