Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:13 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

The apprentice made it back to camp.
She considered going to check on Dragonstar and the others, but chose against it.

She took some prey off the fresh-kill pile and went to bring it into the Medicine den, where Swiftowl raised a suspicious look at her.
Though the old cat did not show his gratitude, Magpiepaw didn't care. She was too tired to care.

She took a bite out of one of the prey they had caught, and with an half-empty stomach, settled inside her nest, the cold breeze of the recently ended storm sweeping through the holes of the apprentice's den, making the she-cat shiver slightly as sleep overtook both her mind and body.

@littledragon0625 @Okapi @Swiftheart @Sasukewolf (madness) @Redwood Sienna @CinnamonCookie

Last edited by PeaFlower; December 2nd, 2017 at 12:13 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:19 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Ender eyes glowed a bit as he watches a entry to some kind of clan. His ears flicked a bit as he walks in slowly carefully than he looks around “ .... Hello. Is the leader here?” He asks calmly as he looks around
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:46 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
The apprentice made it back to camp.
She considered going to check on Dragonstar and the others, but chose against it.

She took some prey off the fresh-kill pile and went to bring it into the Medicine den, where Swiftowl raised a suspicious look at her.
Though the old cat did not show his gratitude, Magpiepaw didn't care. She was too tired to care.

She took a bite out of one of the prey they had caught, and with an half-empty stomach, settled inside her nest, the cold breeze of the recently ended storm sweeping through the holes of the apprentice's den, making the she-cat shiver slightly as sleep overtook both her mind and body.

@littledragon0625 @Okapi @Swiftheart @Sasukewolf (madness) @Redwood Sienna @CinnamonCookie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Ender eyes glowed a bit as he watches a entry to some kind of clan. His ears flicked a bit as he walks in slowly carefully than he looks around “ .... Hello. Is the leader here?” He asks calmly as he looks around
Coalfur looked up."I really don't know.I am new hear myself." She said,sitting up so she could look at the new arrival.She honestly didn't know what half of the dens where for because the clan had been so busy."If she is here,then I think she would be in that den." She viewed,pointing at the cave correctly across from the entrence.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:18 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
"hello im lightningscale"lightingscale said walking up to the new cat"may i help you?"

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:25 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"hello im lightningscale"lightingscale said walking up to the new cat"may i help you?"
He looks at Coalfur “ ... okay thank-“ He was cut off when lightingscale came up to him. He nods slowly “ yes my name is Ender. A rouge but I am however interested in this clan. I wish to speak to the leader. “ he asks calmly “ I’m... how to say experienced in battle so no need to train me or anything “
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:35 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
He looks at Coalfur “ ... okay thank-“ He was cut off when lightingscale came up to him. He nods slowly “ yes my name is Ender. A rouge but I am however interested in this clan. I wish to speak to the leader. “ he asks calmly “ I’m... how to say experienced in battle so no need to train me or anything “
Coalfur turned away from the new arrival,not knowing if she was jelous,angry,or admirring of ember,but she didnt let it show.So you just strut in here and say your expirenced in battle.I'm the one who actually fought today, less than you can say.Your bold though to just walk into camp.She stretched,unfolding her wings to,and walked away from the pair without saying another word,sitting down and curling her tail over her paws.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:53 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Coalfur turned away from the new arrival,not knowing if she was jelous,angry,or admirring of ember,but she didnt let it show.So you just strut in here and say your expirenced in battle.I'm the one who actually fought today, less than you can say.Your bold though to just walk into camp.She stretched,unfolding her wings to,and walked away from the pair without saying another word,sitting down and curling her tail over her paws.

Swiftowl had just finished his part of the meal, leaving the rest to be eaten by his apprentice, when he heard some voices outside.
The old tom got out of his den and saw that two strangers had apparently arrived in the camp. He listened in on the conversation the two cats were having when lightningscale.
He came closer when he saw that most cats who had come back from that mission to kill ... catch ? ... Whoever it was who injured Dragonstar had come back mostly fine. But he saw that Lightningscale had new injuries, mostly around his neck.
The medicine cat coughed to get everyone' intention.
"Well, well, well ... I see everyone's gotten back, along with two new faces. I hope these ones know how to take care of themselves, even a little bit ..." He meowed, looking the other cats up and down. "Lightningscale, I know you want to have business with Dragonstar. She's in her den, sleeping and recovering from her injuries. I'd suggest you'd do the same." He added, looking the other tom in the eyes, and his calm yet serious tone heavily implied this was not a suggestion, but an order.
"Anyhow, now that all is said and done, I'll be off to my den. Both me and Ravenkit will have a long day of herb collecting ahead of us."
With that, he walked back to said den, not sparing another glance for the rest of the clan.

Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:38 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post

Swiftowl had just finished his part of the meal, leaving the rest to be eaten by his apprentice, when he heard some voices outside.
The old tom got out of his den and saw that two strangers had apparently arrived in the camp. He listened in on the conversation the two cats were having when lightningscale.
He came closer when he saw that most cats who had come back from that mission to kill ... catch ? ... Whoever it was who injured Dragonstar had come back mostly fine. But he saw that Lightningscale had new injuries, mostly around his neck.
The medicine cat coughed to get everyone' intention.
"Well, well, well ... I see everyone's gotten back, along with two new faces. I hope these ones know how to take care of themselves, even a little bit ..." He meowed, looking the other cats up and down. "Lightningscale, I know you want to have business with Dragonstar. She's in her den, sleeping and recovering from her injuries. I'd suggest you'd do the same." He added, looking the other tom in the eyes, and his calm yet serious tone heavily implied this was not a suggestion, but an order.
"Anyhow, now that all is said and done, I'll be off to my den. Both me and Ravenkit will have a long day of herb collecting ahead of us."
With that, he walked back to said den, not sparing another glance for the rest of the clan.
"there is one thing we need to do before you do that swiftowl"dragonstar said stepping out of her den."i see we have new members"dragonstar said looking at ender and coalfur.she jumped onto the point of the rock"ravenkit please step forward its time you become an apprentice" @Okapi

So did they bury you?
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"there is one thing we need to do before you do that swiftowl"dragonstar said stepping out of her den."i see we have new members"dragonstar said looking at ender and coalfur.she jumped onto the point of the rock"ravenkit please step forward its time you become an apprentice" @Okapi
Ravenkit stepped forward nervously.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:01 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ravenkit stepped forward nervously.
"you have reached the age of six moons,and it is time to become an apprentice,from this day intill you get your medicine cat name will be ravenpaw.your mentor willl be swiftowl.i hope swiftowl will pass down all he knows to you."dragonstar said to the apprentice"swiftowl please step forward.
"you are ready to take on an apprentice.you will be the mentor of ravenpaw i expect you to pass down all you know to this apprentice"(apprentice and mentor touch noses)she greets ravenpaw's new name and jumps down from the rock and walks up to swiftowl.dragonstar said"i can show you where the mooncaver is at the half-moon"
@PeaFlower

So did they bury you?

Last edited by Fireflower; December 3rd, 2017 at 02:02 PM.