Last post by Mica
Today 03:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 16th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Driving Out The River

|Thunderclan, open!|
Lilyrain tried her best to remain out of sight, praying the thick foliage was enough to hide her milky fur; it had worked thus far, but if someone were to pay attention to this section of bush her pale form would become obvious. Icy eyes scanned the hectic clearing, watching as the fighting unfolded right before her very eyes, a distressed feeling encasing her chest and making it hard to breathe. This was levels of wrong Lilyrain thought impossible to achieve and the young she-cat felt sick watching it. She wanted to do something, to fight for what's right. But there was no 'right' here, only wrong. She would not be made to fight for that. She'd be dead before she allowed herself to support a cause as vile as this. Skyclan, Windclan, and Shadowclan were disgusting and Lilyrain couldn't help but let out a low growl at the cruel nature of their actions. Forcing Riverclan out? For what?! The actions of their leader had been questionable, yes, but so had all of the leader's. All fighting had done is bring them all down to a sickeningly low level. All of them were pathetic. Still, Lilyrain was not stupid. She knew she was unlikely to escape this without having to defend herself - the prospect causing fear to rise up within her. She was able-bodied, but she wasn't invincible. She feared the outcome of this battle, but more than ever she feared the future battles that were sure to rise up because of it. This truly was war. The milky she-cat remained in her 'hiding' spot, icy eyes watching with immense caution and concern as she prayed to Starclan for this to all be over soon.

Last edited by North; September 16th, 2018 at 11:23 AM.
Old September 16th, 2018, 11:04 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNight View Post

Dawnfrost had been sneaking around near the edge of the clearing, avoiding to get in any cat’s way. While her mind should have been on the war, all she kept thinking about was if Owlflame was okay. There was no way to spot the silvery she-cat in this swarm of felines, but Dawnfrost prayed over and over in her head that she would be alright. She did, however, keep alert on her surroundings. The bengal she-cat had large blue eyes that were good at capturing light in the darkness, though with the constant movement and noise, it was hard for her to focus. Just then, a sharp pain shot through her shoulders. Dawnfrost growled in pain, and the impact toppled her a little, but thankfully her large structure and claws that were dug into the earth kept her ground. Quickly facing the attacker, she wasn't surprised to see an angry dark-furred RiverClanner. “Please, we shouldn't fight! This is wrong!” Dawnfrost yowled through all the hissing. Her fierce blue eyes sharpened, realizing that this warrior was not here to reason. Fine. Let’s fight. Unsheathing her naturally long claws, the bengal she-cat swiped a hefty paw towards the Riverclanner’s face.
She felt it as this SkyClan cats paw slashed her cheek she growled “I’m not one to fight, but your in my camp.” She said harshly, her growl returning. She tried to slash the cats ear, her blue and green eyes were glazed with pain and pure anger her white chest fur was becoming bright red from her cheek. She stared at the cat she thought to herself They are in my camp! And they are trying to get rid of us! I’m sorry to this SkyClan cat but they’re in MY home She took another swipe for the cats ear the blood was pounding in her ears she thought that the other cat could even hear it. Her eyes were starting to become clearly in pain from her gash
Old September 16th, 2018, 11:04 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Riverblossom woke up with a start and rushed outside to find her clanmates fighting. She started towards the trong of cat and caught the windclan scent that was so strong it made her gag.
(Open)

Moonstone's fur glittered in the moonlight as she fought with another cat, that she didn't recognize the cat was a Windclan warrior, A ginger one. The cat knocked her down but she kicked the ginger cat's underbelly with unsheathed claws. The cat then backed away and She got up The cat pounced at her and She stepped aside but the cats claws made a nasty gash along her right shoulder.

Juniperblaze was fighting with a white riverclanner and the battle was tied at the moment.
Old September 16th, 2018, 11:22 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wishing Well~ View Post

Shadepaw pushed her behind him. "Don't worry. I'll be right here for you." he whispered in a calm voice. A stood from Windclan lunged at him, but he gave the cat a bite on the neck and sent him scurrying away.
“O-Okay, But I’m going to fight!” She meowed loudly,finding a Windclan apprentice and aiming for its flank.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old September 16th, 2018, 11:34 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
She felt it as this SkyClan cats paw slashed her cheek she growled “I’m not one to fight, but your in my camp.” She said harshly, her growl returning. She tried to slash the cats ear, her blue and green eyes were glazed with pain and pure anger her white chest fur was becoming bright red from her cheek. She stared at the cat she thought to herself They are in my camp! And they are trying to get rid of us! I’m sorry to this SkyClan cat but they’re in MY home She took another swipe for the cats ear the blood was pounding in her ears she thought that the other cat could even hear it. Her eyes were starting to become clearly in pain from her gash
Dawnfrost’s belly sunk when she heard the she-cat’s response. She was right, she was in her home. Dawnfrost would defend her home with her life if she was attacked, too. This was all so twisted and wrong and it frightened Dawnfrost in every way. The she-cat was normally a calm cat, but being out of her element, like today, was damaging her spirits immensely. When Echopool took a swipe at Dawnfrost’s ear, she felt a thin part of her ear split and she growled in pain once more. Neither of them wanted to fight, so the morning colored she-cat tried to think of a move that would end this, but not hurt each other any more than they already have. Thinking fast, Dawnfrost hurled herself at her opponent, teeth bared in an attempt to bite her hard at the scruff. Her plan was to yank the she-cat off her feet, but that would take a lot of skill. She hoped her size advantage would help, but fights were always unpredictable at the moment. She had no clue how good if a fighter this RiverClanner was, but the new rip in her ear surely screamed dangerous. Oh please, let this all end already! Dawnfrost prayed to StarClan, her last hopes were draining by the second.
Old September 16th, 2018, 11:48 AM
smol hooligan child

Quote:

Dawnfrost’s belly sunk when she heard the she-cat’s response. She was right, she was in her home. Dawnfrost would defend her home with her life if she was attacked, too. This was all so twisted and wrong and it frightened Dawnfrost in every way. The she-cat was normally a calm cat, but being out of her element, like today, was damaging her spirits immensely. When Echopool took a swipe at Dawnfrost’s ear, she felt a thin part of her ear split and she growled in pain once more. Neither of them wanted to fight, so the morning colored she-cat tried to think of a move that would end this, but not hurt each other any more than they already have. Thinking fast, Dawnfrost hurled herself at her opponent, teeth bared in an attempt to bite her hard at the scruff. Her plan was to yank the she-cat off her feet, but that would take a lot of skill. She hoped her size advantage would help, but fights were always unpredictable at the moment. She had no clue how good if a fighter this RiverClanner was, but the new rip in her ear surely screamed dangerous. Oh please, let this all end already! Dawnfrost prayed to StarClan, her last hopes were draining by the second.
Echopool was a strong fighter.. But far from a stupid one she jumped off the SkyClan cat.. "I don't want to kill you, I'm not that sort of cat, but I will defend my home." She began to walk backwards her fur fluffed out her eyes were fierce she looked as if she could turn around and leap on her at any moment Echopool wasn't planning to but if she ever decided that the SkyClanner made one wrong move she would attack again, and Echopool was a large cat broad shouldered and strong, it was not in the other cats best intrest to decide to make any last minute movements, her heart was pounding she felt as if it was going to beat out of her chest then and there,
Old September 16th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
Echopool was a strong fighter.. But far from a stupid one she jumped off the SkyClan cat.. "I don't want to kill you, I'm not that sort of cat, but I will defend my home." She began to walk backwards her fur fluffed out her eyes were fierce she looked as if she could turn around and leap on her at any moment Echopool wasn't planning to but if she ever decided that the SkyClanner made one wrong move she would attack again, and Echopool was a large cat broad shouldered and strong, it was not in the other cats best intrest to decide to make any last minute movements, her heart was pounding she felt as if it was going to beat out of her chest then and there,
Dawnfrost landed a few mouse-lengths short. A miss. At that moment she was scared and confused, wondering what her next move should be. She’d never fought in a real war before, so everything she’d done so far was a first. The reflex to fight had finally died down once Echopool protested again at Dawnfrost. Her panicked mind must’ve convinced her to keep fighting, although her heart’s desire eventually sang louder. “Then I won't attack you again.” Her fur bristled with nervousness the whole time, obvious that her earlier intentions were not aggression, but merely for defense. “Go fight another warrior, for I am not here to kill.” Dawnfrost cautiously back away, showing truce. “I’m sorry for scratching your face.” She meowed, regretfully eyeing the gash. Her reflexes got the best at her in times like this, which always haunted her later in life. Her icy blue eyes shined with a hope that Echopool would leave her, understanding the difficulty that this was for everyone. Though Danwfrost knew RiverClan had every right to be angry. This is all so unfair...
Old September 16th, 2018, 12:28 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:

Dawnfrost landed a few mouse-lengths short. A miss. At that moment she was scared and confused, wondering what her next move should be. She’d never fought in a real war before, so everything she’d done so far was a first. The reflex to fight had finally died down once Echopool protested again at Dawnfrost. Her panicked mind must’ve convinced her to keep fighting, although her heart’s desire eventually sang louder. “Then I won't attack you again.” Her fur bristled with nervousness the whole time, obvious that her earlier intentions were not aggression, but merely for defense. “Go fight another warrior, for I am not here to kill.” Dawnfrost cautiously back away, showing truce. “I’m sorry for scratching your face.” She meowed, regretfully eyeing the gash. Her reflexes got the best at her in times like this, which always haunted her later in life. Her icy blue eyes shined with a hope that Echopool would leave her, understanding the difficulty that this was for everyone. Though Danwfrost knew RiverClan had every right to be angry. This is all so unfair...
With a nod Echopool ran away back into the fray of teeth and claws to fight a warrior that wanted to be here, not another like Dawnfrost she would apologize to her at the next gathering , for she knew in the frey of the battle there can be no ties to other clans or most other cats and she also knew her cheek would be fine it was a minor cut
Old September 16th, 2018, 01:40 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
Owlflame's marigold gaze had been too busy watching the fighting around her to have had any idea of the Riverclan warrior charging toward her defenseless back. Concerned eyes had been searching the clearing, scanning the mass of pelt colors for Dawnfrost's familiar form praying to Starclan that the Bengal she-cat was safe. Out of nowhere, a large weight came down upon her back, sharp claws cutting into her skin and the large she-cat couldn't help but yell out in pain. The silvery she-cat quickly kicked off, jumping around and doing her best to get the Riverclanner off of her. She could have rolled over, effectively smothering the she-cat with her much heftier form, but such a violent approach wasn't necessary. She needn't harm the apprentice, as it would seem, when she could just throw her off without too much force required. Still, the pain encasing her shoulders wasn't helping her "non-violent" approach. She could just about make out the she-cat's venomous words, the anger lacing her voice enough to intimidate even Owlflame. "I'm here acting on orders, I'm not here to kill anyone!" She defended, guilt rising up within her and fueling her 'rage' enough to just about throw the she-cat off. She wasn't angry with her, or Riverclan for that matter. Right now she was angry with Grousestar - what in Starclan's name was he thinking siding with Blazingstar's war-mongering ways?! But no matter how much it pained her to remain loyal to Skyclan and it's leader, in her eyes, she had no other options. Skyclan was her home, regardless of who was in power; she had to defend it like everyone else. Her marigold eyes stared at the Riverclan she-cat, her posture low and defensive as she did her best to ignore the pain radiating from her shoulders. For an apprentice, the she-cat had extremely sharp claws and an immense amount of strength. Owlflame would have been impressed, had she not been her foe at the moment. "I don't want to fight." Her plea was likely to fall on deaf ears, the aggression displayed from the riverclan 'apprentice' enough to convince Owlflame her words would change nothing about their current interaction. One of them had to lose, and Owlflame wasn't prepared to allow herself to. Not yet. The battle had barely begun, she couldn't sneak away like some coward. She had to win. But so did Dolphinsplash, and her cause was much more justifed than Owlflame's.

As the larger molly yelped in pain Dolphinsplash was honesty pleased, it severed her right to feel pain if she was going to be attacking her Clan. Her hotheaded nature and short temper were sure to show in this battle, she could let out every annoying thing here, unlike at gatherings. She was fighting now and honestly was pleased to be able to. It was no thanks to her mentor though, the thought of him was actually quite annoying. Why would anyone even make him a mentor? Was a common thought the silver swirled molly had through her apprenticeship. Though she was in the heat of a battle now and would prove to her Clanmates that size had nothing to do with strength.
Feeling the silvery molly buck and jump underneath her Dolphinsplash clung to her back trying not to get throw off. But her attempts were useless and she was thrown off. Hitting the grown the small warrior had her breath knocked out of her. Staggering to her paws the silver swirled warrior took a moment to catch her breath back, her tail still lashing. That was an unexpected move, she'd expected to be rolled over on her but kicked off wasn't what she thought would happen. At the SkyClan molly's words her tail lashed behind her, her breath renewed. "I don't care if it's just following orders from your bee brained leader, your Clans chose will bring death and it's your fault!" She spat letting her fur ruffle again. She was angry, angry at WindClan SkyClan and ShadowClan! They were all a bunch of Foxhearts who cares nothing about what happened to her Clan.
Watching the silvery feline through narrowed green eyes Dolphinsplash papered for a attack from her, but none came, the molly seemed to not be interested in fighting. Witch was surprising considering this was a battle..At her words the silver swirled molly scuffed. Not fight in a battle. How crazy was this she-cat? "Maybe you should have thought about that before attacking my Clan in our camp! Would you like waking up to the screeching of fighting cats? " She shot at the she cat flexing her claws in and out of the ground breath her. "If you don't want to fight you should have said back in you own land." She added lashing her tail again. The apprentice sized warrior was in a low defensive stance tense and ready to strike. Though she wasn't sure if she should wait or not. Maybe she should though if the other molly would even look like she's attack Dolphinsplash was sure to strike.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old September 16th, 2018, 01:49 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
|Thunderclan, open!|
Lilyrain tried her best to remain out of sight, praying the thick foliage was enough to hide her milky fur; it had worked thus far, but if someone were to pay attention to this section of bush her pale form would become obvious. Icy eyes scanned the hectic clearing, watching as the fighting unfolded right before her very eyes, a distressed feeling encasing her chest and making it hard to breathe. This was levels of wrong Lilyrain thought impossible to achieve and the young she-cat felt sick watching it. She wanted to do something, to fight for what's right. But there was no 'right' here, only wrong. She would not be made to fight for that. She'd be dead before she allowed herself to support a cause as vile as this. Skyclan, Windclan, and Shadowclan were disgusting and Lilyrain couldn't help but let out a low growl at the cruel nature of their actions. Forcing Riverclan out? For what?! The actions of their leader had been questionable, yes, but so had all of the leader's. All fighting had done is bring them all down to a sickeningly low level. All of them were pathetic. Still, Lilyrain was not stupid. She knew she was unlikely to escape this without having to defend herself - the prospect causing fear to rise up within her. She was able-bodied, but she wasn't invincible. She feared the outcome of this battle, but more than ever she feared the future battles that were sure to rise up because of it. This truly was war. The milky she-cat remained in her 'hiding' spot, icy eyes watching with immense caution and concern as she prayed to Starclan for this to all be over soon.

Fireleaf saw Lilyrain in the foliage and came over to her. Then he whispered "What are you doing?! Hiding in the bush?" Fireleaf ducked as a dead mouse flew over and hit a tree.

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; September 16th, 2018 at 01:50 PM.
Closed Thread