Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:11 AM

Old December 22nd, 2021, 05:16 PM
PopcornKing

Default Re: Starlit Meadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post

—Clearlight—

Clearlight bit back a smile, twitching her whiskers in amusement. “You disappear come morning?” She questioned, eyes wide in mock surprise. “And a simple, small light will kill you?”

Then Clearlight thought a bit about Quickkit’s answer. Night. Night indeed did disappear come morning, but light wouldn’t really kill the night. She had been thinking of more along the lines of a shadow. But it was alright, she’d let Quickkit think of something now. “Your turn.” Clearlight stated simply, seating her more comfortably.
Quickkit:

The thought of anything killing him broke his mind, she might as well have 9 lives, as she was the best cat ever! She was going to make the cat lose!

"Ok! I am a mouse-" Ops, she sliped up, that was the answer, "I mean I. Am food and, isn't a rabbit!" She purred, no one could figure it out, it was the most amazing turn ever!

▪︎▪︎ Characters: Stormkit, Quickkit, Blizzardrunner ▪︎▪︎

Have an amazing rp yall!

All my roleplays are open, feel free
To join in at anytime, I would love to rp with you!
Old December 23rd, 2021, 09:47 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself making popcorn View Post
Quickkit:

The thought of anything killing him broke his mind, she might as well have 9 lives, as she was the best cat ever! She was going to make the cat lose!

"Ok! I am a mouse-" Ops, she sliped up, that was the answer, "I mean I. Am food and, isn't a rabbit!" She purred, no one could figure it out, it was the most amazing turn ever!
--Clearlight--

The queen had to force herself to stop smiling. Clearlight schooled her expression into something calmer, and maybe herself actually think about this one. There were so many options! Frogs, toads, eagles, hawks, falcons, finches, sparrows, thrushes, crows, pigeons, doves, starlings, magpies, pheasants, moorhens, blackbirds, chickens, fish, trout, carp, shrews, water shrews, voles, water voles, lizards, mice, squirrels, lots and lots of options.

But she was pretty sure the answer was a mouse. "Is it a mouse?" Clearlight asked, tilting her head a bit to the side.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old December 23rd, 2021, 10:53 AM
PopcornKing

Quote:

--Clearlight--

The queen had to force herself to stop smiling. Clearlight schooled her expression into something calmer, and maybe herself actually think about this one. There were so many options! Frogs, toads, eagles, hawks, falcons, finches, sparrows, thrushes, crows, pigeons, doves, starlings, magpies, pheasants, moorhens, blackbirds, chickens, fish, trout, carp, shrews, water shrews, voles, water voles, lizards, mice, squirrels, lots and lots of options.

But she was pretty sure the answer was a mouse. "Is it a mouse?" Clearlight asked, tilting her head a bit to the side.
Quickkit:

She gasped in horror how did she get it? It was a hard one! "How did you know?" She squeaked. This cat was a part of starclan or somthing!

"It was so hard!" She whined scraping her claws against the grass, she was so good at this game!

Have an amazing rp yall!

Old December 24th, 2021, 10:07 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
Quickkit:

She gasped in horror how did she get it? It was a hard one! "How did you know?" She squeaked. This cat was a part of starclan or somthing!

"It was so hard!" She whined scraping her claws against the grass, she was so good at this game!
--Clearlight--

Clearlight smiled softly and let Quickkit pout for a bit before she moved on to her turn. She already knew what she was going to do. "I have no life, but I can dance." Clearlight paused, letting the words sink in before continuing. "I have no claws nor fangs, but I can kill and fight." Clearlight wondered if that part was a little too confusing, but still pressed on. "If I eat, then I grow, but if I drink, then I die."

Clearlight let all those components sink in before asking, of course, the killer question. "What am I?"

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old December 24th, 2021, 10:44 AM
PopcornKing

Quote:

--Clearlight--

Clearlight smiled softly and let Quickkit pout for a bit before she moved on to her turn. She already knew what she was going to do. "I have no life, but I can dance." Clearlight paused, letting the words sink in before continuing. "I have no claws nor fangs, but I can kill and fight." Clearlight wondered if that part was a little too confusing, but still pressed on. "If I eat, then I grow, but if I drink, then I die."

Clearlight let all those components sink in before asking, of course, the killer question. "What am I?"
Quickkit:

The Molly just stood there, what in starclan was they talking about? Drink and you die? What? It made no sense.

The dark molly looked around for clues, and at that moment it hit her, trees! They dance, they can kill! It was perfect!

"Is it trees?" She asked her eyes wide with confidence

Have an amazing rp yall!

Old December 25th, 2021, 09:58 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
Quickkit:

The Molly just stood there, what in starclan was they talking about? Drink and you die? What? It made no sense.

The dark molly looked around for clues, and at that moment it hit her, trees! They dance, they can kill! It was perfect!

"Is it trees?" She asked her eyes wide with confidence
--Clearlight--

Clearlight shook her head softly. Maybe I should've gone with an easier one. She thought. But I thought that the fire one was pretty obvious? Apparently not. Clearlight gave a weak smile. "No, Quickkit," she said sadly, "it's fire. The answer is fire."

Hopefully Quickkit would brush the one loss off and continue on like a champion. Hopefully. Clearlight thought of something to distract her, then realized it was the kit's turn. "It's your turn now." Clearlight supplied, hoping that was an adequate distraction.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old December 25th, 2021, 01:30 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Flamelight sighed to himself, the sound muffled by the various small flowers he held in his jaws. He'd arrived to visit Dusklight's grave at sunhigh, as he almost always did, and he now knew the route by heart with how constantly he visited. The flowers he held were such like lavender, a few daffodils, and other such flowers, and they weren't all for his late mentor: he'd brought some for the long forgotten graves here as well.

Flamelight sighed again. It was cold, and as much as he wanted to take his time, his body was very much against it. So, the fiery ginger tabby went around, carefully placing the flowers down, lost in the act and silence of the area.

(Open!)

Bump me only after two days.

Old December 27th, 2021, 12:04 AM
Medicine Cat IRL /j

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskfire1 View Post

Shallowstep

He bounded through the cove, his ears perked in his usual nervousness as his tail swished quickly behind him. He often enjoyed coming here, the light wind, the faint sound of the river a bit away, it all made him smile. And it was normally hard to get a genuine I'm-calm-and-love-everything-around-me smile out of him. He stopped, smelling the familiar scents of his clanmates. Raccoonear, Snowleap, and Sunpoppy. He recalled in his head, giving himself a satisfied smile at his remembrance of names. Oh come on, a kitten could remember the names of their clanmates. His mind hissed, making him feel a bit worse than before. Shaking it off, he warily glanced around, sighting a rather stressed-looking Sunpoppy. Furrowing his brow in worry, he headed over to her.

"Hey, Sunpoppy. What's up?" He asked, sitting down beside her, hoping he didn't barge into anything. If he did, he was used to clanmates, actually, cats in general, snapping at him. That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt, it just hurts less. Or does it not? He wasn't sure. He shook his head, and looked back to Sunpoppy, wondering what was on his clanmates mind.
Sunpoppy flinched at the noise, fur bristling immediately, claws unsheathing and clawing at the dirt below as Sunpoppy stopped herself from immediately turning and confronting the other cat. It took her a few seconds to realise that it was, in fact, a clanmate, and not a cat from another clan. She calmed down once she realised it was one of her clanmates, letting out a sigh of relief before sitting up and licking her chest fur, taking a moment to respond.
"Oh. It's just you, um..." Sunpoppy took a moment, before dropping it, not remembering his name; or rather, being too scared to guess what his name was in case she would get it wrong. "You! Yes. What are you doing over here..." She questioned, trailing off, amber eyes narrowing, racking her mind for the right name. Shallowleap? Shallow... foot? No, no, that can't be right.
"Sh...allowstep?" She finally questioned, saying the name slowly, hoping she was correct. "Not many cats come here around this season."
Old December 27th, 2021, 12:42 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Flamelight sighed to himself, the sound muffled by the various small flowers he held in his jaws. He'd arrived to visit Dusklight's grave at sunhigh, as he almost always did, and he now knew the route by heart with how constantly he visited. The flowers he held were such like lavender, a few daffodils, and other such flowers, and they weren't all for his late mentor: he'd brought some for the long forgotten graves here as well.

Flamelight sighed again. It was cold, and as much as he wanted to take his time, his body was very much against it. So, the fiery ginger tabby went around, carefully placing the flowers down, lost in the act and silence of the area.

(Open!)

Dogbark was slightly miffed from the presence of the other tom, he’d always preferred visiting Swancloud’s grave without anyone else seeing, but now that he had taken the trouble to come out here, he wasn’t going to be idiotic and go back to camp, especially when he could perhaps catch something while he was out here.
The wind tore at his slicked down fur, though he blatantly refused to fluff it up, thinking that whenever he did so, he looked rather silly and unprofessional.
Dropping the winter fern on Swancloud’s grave, he was careful not to crush the gentle green plant with his paws as he adjusted it in a position where it wouldn’t blow away.
“Miss you,” He said simply. With another cat present, Dogbark didn’t want to appear to be overly melancholy about a she-cat who’d been dead for almost 40 moons.
Now that he gave the other tom a closer look, he recognized him as Flamelight, a tom whom he had scarcely spoken to.
Dogbark didn’t speak to him though, he wouldn’t unless the other spoke to him, and if he didn’t, they could share the silence together.
(feel free to respond, if this wasn’t what you had in mind, I won’t mind you not responding)
Old December 27th, 2021, 12:58 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

Dogbark was slightly miffed from the presence of the other tom, he’d always preferred visiting Swancloud’s grave without anyone else seeing, but now that he had taken the trouble to come out here, he wasn’t going to be idiotic and go back to camp, especially when he could perhaps catch something while he was out here.
The wind tore at his slicked down fur, though he blatantly refused to fluff it up, thinking that whenever he did so, he looked rather silly and unprofessional.
Dropping the winter fern on Swancloud’s grave, he was careful not to crush the gentle green plant with his paws as he adjusted it in a position where it wouldn’t blow away.
“Miss you,” He said simply. With another cat present, Dogbark didn’t want to appear to be overly melancholy about a she-cat who’d been dead for almost 40 moons.
Now that he gave the other tom a closer look, he recognized him as Flamelight, a tom whom he had scarcely spoken to.
Dogbark didn’t speak to him though, he wouldn’t unless the other spoke to him, and if he didn’t, they could share the silence together.
(feel free to respond, if this wasn’t what you had in mind, I won’t mind you not responding)
Flamelight caught the scent and the voice of another cat... A very familiar voice. Risking a look, Flamelight stiffened when he recognized the scarred ThunderClan deputy. Wow, he hasn't expected him here... But that was rude to think, wasn't it? Of course he would have a missed loved one here, and it was perfectly fine for him to visit, like everyone else. He wasn't about to bother him: he probably wanted to be alone, and besides... Flamelight may or may not be unnerved by the big, stone-faced cat. He was deputy, but gave off a "don't talk to me at any point of your existence" vibe around him, and Flamelight rarely approached him.

Flamelight sighed softly, and it was then that he realized he was still holding a flower. One that he had meant to leave at the grave Dogbark was currently standing in front of. Hmm... Problem. Should he approach and risk an annoyed tom, or leave with the flower? The fiery tabby tom sat idly at his late mentor's grave, which was surprisingly close, and sat quietly, practically radiating awkwardness.

Bump me only after two days.