by Omari
Last post by Rani
Today 12:40 AM

Old November 1st, 2016, 06:05 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@WarriorBorn

Heading out of the camp, Shrew made sure to be the lead. Despite not knowing the territory all that well, she didn't want to seem incompetent during their hunt. What's up this this guy anyway? She thought, unsheathing her claws as they walk. Why does he think he can just ask about my personal life like that? He has nothing to do with me and Iceclaw and shouldn't try to find a way to pry on that matter, and it upset her that he seemed to think he has some kind of right to know everything about her. Shrew stiffened slightly. She realized that this might just be because he had a lack of trust towards her. If that's the case, than he should just say it out right, not hit my nerves. The pale tabby suddenly stopped as she realized that she didn't know where they were - but of course she wouldn't, she hardly went onto the territory. "Uhh... we should hunt around here," the unsure molly turned towards him, trying to act like she knew what she was doing though she really didn't.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 1st, 2016 at 06:05 AM.
Old November 1st, 2016, 06:42 AM
WarriorBorn

Tigergrowl let Shrew lead but was upset when she didn't know where she was going. "Hunt here? Fine if you think so," he was hoping that this would make her question her decision. Tigergrowl didn't hate her since he didn't know her, but he did want her to know that she wasn't born here and knew nothing about Shadowclan. "We'll split up and hunt separately," he said and then disappeared into the bushes.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old November 1st, 2016, 08:20 AM
predictably unpredictable

Her ears flattened when he said 'if you say so'. She had to urge to either snap at him or ask if something was wrong with this area - but she held her tongue and didn't want to show how little she knew what she was doing. "Yeah, here," she stood a bit taller as if to show that she had faith in her decisions... though she had none. When he stated that they split up, she was ready to tell him that she was in charge despite the fact that neither of them really was, but was too late when he already disappeared. "Whatever," she muttered. Shrew quickly started to head the other way, wanting to catch more prey than him in order to shove it in his nose. Shrew was determined to prove to the warrior that she was good enough for Shadowclan, and then no one would question her past anymore.

She halted after she got some distance and looked around for any kind of prey. The molly was sick of this territory. Ice really seemed to forget to add the whole thing about the marsh and how everything is all muddy, she thought with flattened ears. She heard a rustle and turned towards the sound. She remembered what she had learned while living on her own and dropped into a hunter's crouch. As she approached, her amber orbs fell upon a squirrel. It was a bit scrawny compared at the size of then in New-Leaf and Green-Leaf, but it would do nonetheless. The tabby wiggled her hunches before leaping at it. "Caught ya!" She called when she landed on the grey creature and quickly finished it off. There seemed to be a look of pride on the molly as she held her catch in her jaws.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 2nd, 2016, 07:09 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

@Gusty

Burrpaw paced back and forth. He knew he should be sitting still, listening to Swiftfang, but he just couldn’t. He still kept his ears pricked, listening for instructions. The brown tabby apprentice stared at the stone he was pushing ahead of his paws, the smoth grey surface the exact opposite of his matted fur. As his name implied, burrs and leaves were stuck in the tangled mess of fur.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 2nd, 2016, 08:03 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfang paced around like a dictator, marching with his Siamese-pelted paws to and fro. With each step, there was a hint of aggression. The leaves crackled and was immediately smushed with each and every footstep the tom made. After a while, the mentor abruptly stopped. His cold bluish green eyes hit his apprentice, and his head raised higher. "We need to do some hunting." The tom began, drawing his paw into the marshy ground.
"First, we will start off simple. A frog'll do, I guess, since we're forced into eating them every day." His eyes narrowed as he concentrated on his apprentice carefully.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 3rd, 2016, 03:55 AM
Sleep Deprived

Burrpaw stopped pacing and looked up. His tail fell a bit when he realized what his mentor said. I hate frogs! he thought to himself, but said nothing to his mentor about it. "Yes Swiftfang," his normally cheerful and honey-smooth voice was a bit lower, a bit less joyful. Why did it have to be a frog? The messy-furred apprentice stalked away through the marshy territory, scenting the air evey few steps and watching the few stalks of grass for movement. Finally, he scented the frog and dropped into the best crouch he could do at that moment. Unfortunately it wasn't a correct hunting crouch and probably wouldn't put enough power into Burrpaw's pounce. His paws were stretched a bit too far ahead of him and his backside was in the air a bit. He looked more like he was stretching than attempting to catch his prey.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old November 3rd, 2016, 02:38 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

"That was hunting?" The warrior said, flicking his tail in bitter disappointment. "That was how you go and catch a frog?" He padded up to Burrpaw, not caring about the crunching of leaves under his paw. "Do I need to show you how to hunt again? Are you a kit, or deaf?" His ears were perked up in dominance, and his face was solemn. "Do it again." He snarled, unsheathing his sharp piercing claws. "And be quick about it too. Nobody likes a slow apprentice." His tail flicked, and his eyes burned with great disappointment.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 3rd, 2016, 07:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
When Marbledface felt his tail graze her back she felt her own pelt react by tingling to the touch. It was strange receiving affection, or comfort rather, from a cat she barely knew. The mottled warrior barely understood comfort herself, she'd never received it from her mother and her father had been absent. How could you learn how to react to these thing when you had had none displayed to you. She wasn't sure whether to accept and bask in the warmth of the touch and the words he'd told her, that she could tell him anything, or whether to be uncomfortable and only get more distance between herself and him. She opted for the latter and arched her back slightly into his touch, and glanced over at him with eyes bearing relief. "Thank you." She said softly, and then as soon as the words were out his eyes shone with an intensity she often recognized in herself. The sort of fever a hunt brought out in a cat that liked to sink their claws into flesh. It wasn't a bad thing to want to do so, it was instinctual. It didn't make either of them a bad cat, or evil at all, simply made them the wild cats that they were. The challenge brought a confident smile to her maw and her tail flicked with excitement behind her. She sprang into action, her shoulder's soreness long gone and replaced with adrenaline. "Better move fast if you don't want to lose!" She said before springing into action and leaping ahead of him and veering to the right, deep into the marshy territory in hopes of finding an easily catchable frog. @Suspiciousmindz
The Bengal let out a playful purr as he watched the she cat bound off in search for prey. Choosing carefully, he swerved away from her path a bit and instead stayed just outside the center of the territory where it was less boggy. He decides that perhaps more prey would be located away from all the water. Maybe he would be able to find a lizard or a squirrel. A squirrel this late into the season would be a blessing.
Jaguarclaw padded swiftly through the undergrowth, pausing every once in a while to agent the air. Nothing so far. Anxiety pricked at his paws. Marbledface could have easily caught something by now. The warriors pace increased until the sudden scent of a blackbird caught his attention. "This should be easy... I can still beat her" he murmured, dropping low to the ground pin pointing the bird at the base of a pine tree. It was distracted so the Tom cat silently crept up on it until he thought he was close enough to strike.
So intent on his catch, he didn't notice the sudden softness of the ground beneath him before his paw with the most weight balanced on it sank into the ground up to just below his knee. He let out a hiss of surprise alerting the black bird and causing it to let out an alarm and disappear into the sky. It happened in heartbeats. Jaguarclaw tried to free his leg but his other forepaw sank in his efforts. Frustrated, the tom stood funny, being half stuck in the mud. He froze, debating whether to push down on his hind legs or not. He feared he might become more stuck.
(Sorry if its not as good as I normally post xD mobile messes me up)

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 4th, 2016, 05:24 AM
Sleep Deprived

"Sorry, Swiftfang, I'm a bit out of practice." Burrpaw quickly shifted his position, watching for any sign of alarm from the prey. It still sat there, half-buried in the mud. Now the tabby apprentice's paws were pulled beneath him. He kept his hind-quarters down, despite the slight discomfort he felt. I'll catch something else later... The tom's tangled fur collected more leaves, adding to the mess. He pulled himself forward a little bit, then sprang, landing squarely on top of the amphibian. Burrpaw slammed a paw down over its head, killing the poor creature instantly. The apprentice lifted up the frog in his jaws and looked to his mentor with bright, hopeful eyes. "Did I do it right?" His voice was muffled, but bright again, still smoother than honey. It was the exact opposite of his fur. His cleaning habit was once every moon, for the gathering, incase he were chosen to go.

Old November 4th, 2016, 07:19 PM

Frogkit crawled out of dirtplace tunnel. His eyes widened, amazed by the enormous trees. "Woah..."

Last edited by Midnight Rain; November 4th, 2016 at 08:02 PM.