Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:34 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:32 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:32 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:28 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:27 PM

Old January 31st, 2018, 06:53 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She silently observed Willowpaw, curious about what she smelled. She followed her with her nose and eyes.
Her eyes widened a bit in surprise as she saw a brown blur dart across her path. She lunged at it and missed. Willowpaw cursed herself silently as she tried to stand back up. Slip! Her paw, the same color as the snow beneath her, found a patch of slushy snow, causing her to slip. She splashed back onto the ground, pale green eyes filled with disappointment. She stood up steadily this time and flicked her tail in annoyance. Soaked to the skin, she stood muttering to herself how she had just lost a perfectly fine mouse due to her incompetence.
Old January 31st, 2018, 08:55 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

Her eyes widened a bit in surprise as she saw a brown blur dart across her path. She lunged at it and missed. Willowpaw cursed herself silently as she tried to stand back up. Slip! Her paw, the same color as the snow beneath her, found a patch of slushy snow, causing her to slip. She splashed back onto the ground, pale green eyes filled with disappointment. She stood up steadily this time and flicked her tail in annoyance. Soaked to the skin, she stood muttering to herself how she had just lost a perfectly fine mouse due to her incompetence.
She wasn’t angry that she missed her first catch,” Not your fault. Everyone makes mistakes.” She meowed. She remained calm after all it was her first time. She would praise her, “ You stalked it well, just you need to remember the slush when hunting.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 1st, 2018, 05:05 AM

My Mood: Doh

Leopardpaw's self-satisfaction ebbed to boredom the longer she stayed in her new hiding spot. Her paws itched, and after only a few minutes, she threw herself off the small ledge, landing clumsily, but safely. With a disgruntled huff, she licked her chest, glad that no one had seen her ungraceful jump. She set off at a brisk trot, determined to bring something back to camp to explain her absence. Her paws we silent on the cold earth, and it took her a while to track and kill a small shrew. Leopardpaw's mouth watered at the scent, but she knew it would not sate her hunger, but if she brought it back to camp it would keep her out of trouble. Grabbing the sorex by the tail, she began bounded back to camp. She felt much more relaxed after spending the better part of the day exploring, though her hunger grew with each hour spent away from camp.

(Going to Thunderclan clearing)
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 1st, 2018, 06:55 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She wasn’t angry that she missed her first catch,” Not your fault. Everyone makes mistakes.” She meowed. She remained calm after all it was her first time. She would praise her, “ You stalked it well, just you need to remember the slush when hunting.” She meowed.
She nodded, her pale green eyes filled to the brim with determination. She sniffed the air and caught the scent of mouse. She followed it and waited. Sure the mouse didn’t see it smell her, when pounced again. This time, she landed on the mouse and bit it’s throat. She looked up at Peachrain, hoping for approval.
Old February 1st, 2018, 11:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

She nodded, her pale green eyes filled to the brim with determination. She sniffed the air and caught the scent of mouse. She followed it and waited. Sure the mouse didn’t see it smell her, when pounced again. This time, she landed on the mouse and bit it’s throat. She looked up at Peachrain, hoping for approval.
Peachrain gave a purr of pride,” Great job.” I’m so proud that you caught the prey Willow!” She paused flicking her eyes slightly before correcting herself,” Willowpaw.” She meowed calmly hoping Willowpaw didn’t catch her giving her a nickname, or would actually like it, she’d slowly get Willowpaw use to being called Willow, then Will-Will would eventually come around. Eventually she’d use a better pet-name such as Sweetpea or hon, or honey, or sweetie, the ones mothers use with kits. She’d maybe stop the pet names when Willowpaw became an apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 2nd, 2018, 11:00 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
With her fur fluff, the little apprentice charged at Morningblue, going after his legs with much more force. The force of her attack jostled him and he grunted, his chest buzzing with interest at her attack. "Good effort," he said coolly, keeping his feet, "But remember, fighting hard isn't enough. You have to fight smart." Lynxpaw had launched a decent attack, but it was on the broader part of his foreleg, so he was able to keep his balance. "Look for weak spots in you opponent, and remember the common ones for any cat. Like so." Freeing one paw, Morningblue gave a sharp, precise jab right in the joint of Lynxpaw's foreleg.
@Panic! (at the Disco)
Lynxpaw's ears pricked as Morningblue spoke, her eyes glistening as she listened to his words. She thought she'd done well, but her mentor was still standing, towering above the small bobtail. Lynxpaw gave a tiny flick of her tail and waited as her mentor told her what to do to improve. Okay, I can do that! She thought, nodding as he told her she had to fight smart. Smart. Got it. Weaker spots, wait a minute- Her train of thought left as she fell slightly, she blinked but leaped back onto her paws, determined as ever. "Gotcha!" She mewed.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 03:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
"Yeah, okay. I know, I know." Snowpaw chuckled, he did it find a bit amusing about how much his sister cared about her job. The apprentice didn't really like it, however he wasn't clueless to the fact she cared about it. Truth be told, he would trust his life with all his siblings. He wasn't fairly close to anyone but he would. For him, trust came easily unlike a lot. He found it easy. He didn't hold much grudges. He was too dense to the subject of betrayal. It lead to being his biggest weakness. Snowpaw was a bit too gullible, he could argue for moons about something. He didn't give up, easily at least. He'll soon accept that someone told him a lie. Question the cat. Forgive them and forget it. Usually, their were those special cases where he didn't forget. Snowpaw's sadness was anger. Snapping at those who tried to comfort him, it was a whirlwind of drama when he did. He would regret it.

Snowpaw slowly walked away from the place, to count. He closed his eyes. "One, two.. three.. four.. five, six, seven, eight, nine, and.. ten!" He counted, opening his eyes quickly. "Sis, here I come!" He waddled around in the snow. Sniffing for her scent or her pelt color. He blend in easily with the snow, luckily for him. He climbed up a tree, slowly but surely making his way up it. He hauled himself up on a tree branch, scanning the territory. His blue eyes squinted as he looked for her. He stepped forward, thinking he caught a flash of her fur. He furrowed his eyebrows when he couldn't find it. He was at the edge of the branch, leaning forward. In a quick movement the ground under him seem to slip away, well bark in this case. Snowpaw claws dug into the bark, as his body hang limply. What was with him being so clumsy today? "Starclan, why do you do this?" He mumbled as he hauled himself up it, grunting in effort. His pink tongue rolled out of his mouth, climbing down the tree. It wasn't like he meant to be clumsy or almost break his leg but the territory just seem to be against him today.

Snowpaw sigh in defeat when he gave up searching. He look everywhere. Sure, he was rusty but he never fail this bad. He was ready to call out her name before he caught a whiff of her scent. He blinked, following it. Their was a faint one repeated sentence coming from him, "Imma get ya." He didn't realize how creepy it was. Snowpaw was too focused on finding his sister. Luckily he didn't call it quits. He poked his head through the bush, getting a mouthful of wonderful leaves. He slowly weaved through it, determine to find her. When he came out from the other side, Snowpaw had twigs and leaves stuck in his white fur. He spat out the mouthful of leaves, looking around for Caliapaw before finally seeing her. He slowly crawled forward, then dropped his body in the snow right in front of her. His blue eyes blinked up at her. "Hi. I found you." Snowpaw purred in sasfisction. No doubt about it his smile was wide and big. He was tempted to poke her in the nose but decided against it.

He rolled in the snow a bit, trying to get the leaves and twigs out of his fur. He did, picking out the last few twigs that stuck in there. His fur was messy and ungroom. A normal look for him. Snowpaw stood up, looking at Caliapaw. "Now like you said, we should return now? Oh, guess what! I almost died.. kind of." He exclaimed, as he told her what happened with the tree. After his probably over-told story, he added, "Trees just really are out for me today." He didn't have a fear of heights but he was scared unlike in the story he told her. Snowpaw fibbed to make himself look better. Everyone unusually caught on and thought it was just well, him being funny.
Hiding in the snow, the blonde she cat had lots of time to think about her choices lately. She hadn't been spending a lot of time with family, or friends, and she missed that sometimes - at other times, she was glad she hadn't been doing so. Her "alone time" was sacred... if she didn't get it, she was likely to get grumpy. She needed time to rest, relax, and think. This was some of that time. Too bad Snowpaw would be likely to find her soon - the hiding spot Caliapaw had chosen was far from ideal. She glanced around at her surroundings, peeling some bark off of a tree and examined it. It was sticking to her claws - she had to use her other paw (with claws sheathed) in order to pull it off, and even then, it took a longer period of time then she had thought. Sharp golden eyes met her brother's friendly blue ones as he announced his finding her. "You sure did," The she cat smiled back (well, half-smirked) as she got to her paws, glancing at the bark she had pulled off. She hadn't had enough training to know if that was useful or not.

Caliapaw had learned about scratches first, how to deal with some minor sicknesses, and what to do with pain... but still not enough to help completely. The she cat was going to need more training before she could do much more. Her ears flicked in amusement as the tom relayed his story, dramatizing it quite a bit - Caliapaw could have done without the dramatic narration, but she supposed it was okay to let him have his moment - and smirked when he was finished. "You're lucky your sister's the medicine cat now, huh? I wouldn't have let you die, obviously." The she cat grinned, flicking his side lightly with her tail - brief physical contact before she stretched out and started heading away, glancing back to make sure the white tom was following. It would be all too easy to lose Snowpaw in the snow, and she wanted to have these last few minutes with him before she would have to go back to work. And, he would need to be training, right? To be a warrior?

Her siblings were all going to learn about battle soon enough, and Caliapaw was glad she wouldn't be partaking in it - not that she minded fighting, but it was going to be a bloody battle... WindClan and ThunderClan were bitter enemies right now, and while not all cats in either Clan were bad, Caliapaw thought both could have done with some attitude changes. "I had a good time with you today, Snowpaw. Thanks for keeping me company." The medicine cat mewed as she headed back towards camp. They would be there soon - and she was glad that she had gotten to spend at least a little time with her brother. It had been... nice. It was good to spend some time with family every once in a while, and Caliapaw was glad she had done so.
(and I think this is a good stopping point c: )
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
powdernose's ears swivelled before they rested flat against his head. he hadn't gone to the battle, knowing that he would not survive very long with the current state of his mentality. claws digging small indents into the ground, the tom looked towards stonegazer with a cold gaze, lowering the usual laid-back posture he held. "i'm fine." no i'm not. "you did nothing of the sorts in which could make me like this." lie. they're all lies. tail curling around his form, powdernose got to his feet and pushed past the other, movements tense. i must get away.
once he was past stonegazer, he ran. his paws carried him blindly towards an unknown area, tail whipping behind him. surprising, he moved quickly. powdernose's paws made a soft thump against the ground with every step, chest heaving due to not running so much in quite a while. his nose twitched and he skidded to a stop, breathing ragged as he fought to catch his breath. even getting away from the one that caused him so much pain was a struggle.
he couldn't do anything right. stonegazer had done nothing wrong; it was powdernose who was creating false accusations. he had been warned of the battle, and still decided to try and get closer to the tom. the threat had grown too high at that time, how could he have been so stupid?
with a silent cry, powdernose collapsed on himself, trembling uncontrollably. he couldn't help it. the pain was just oozing out, like the dam had been destroyed and now all the feelings were rushing to freedom. what had stonegazer done to him? why was he suddenly like this?
he shook, breath shallow as he allowed his emotions to claw at his very soul. eyes clenched shut, powdernose curled up into a small ball, looking more vulnerable than he had ever been. it was as if stonegazer had torn a whole into his chest and ripped through his heart, pulling it out and tossing it into a river. but it was still beating, still breaking. and powdernose hated it.
oh, how powdernose hated stonegazer for making him feel this way.

(ahh sorry if this is repetitive i'm typing this at like two in the morning)
It was one of the most irritating things when a cat refused to behave like a warrior. Powdernose was acting like a kit, and Stonegazer was angry about it. He was about to announce how he felt to the other tom before the younger warrior got up, pushed past him, and then ran away. The grey tom knew he couldn't chase him. With the leg injury, it would be impossible to run that fast, and he wasn't foolish enough to risk making it worse. His blue eyes remained the same as they always had been... calm, and without feeling, as he limped after the tom. His paws hit the ground with more force, the anger brewing within his mind taken out on the earth instead of in words or actions. Thud. Thud. Thud. Step by step, Stonegazer could feel himself getting closer to the younger tom. He could practically sense the other's presence with every step that was taken, and a smile spread over his maw as he thought of finally catching up to Powdernose.

They would be able to talk about this like mature warriors, not jealous kits. Whatever was going on with the other tom, Stonegazer needed to figure out if the medicine cat was needed or not... for mental reasons. With every step, he thought about what he had done. Intentionally or not, he had hurt Powdernose by leaving for the battle... which seemed silly to him, but he wasn't going to bring that up. Then again, why shouldn't he? This was silly, and it needed to stop. Powdernose had no reason to be acting this way. It's just a marking of an immature cat, that's all. I know he's not the perfect warrior, but shouldn't he at least try to show some signs of his age? That thought would remain unspoken, because Stonegazer knew that that was something you should not say in conversation.

He was not a socially apt cat, but he tried his best, and he was learning. He was better then he had been a few moons ago. Stonegazer came upon the younger tom, curled up, breathing shallowly and looking quite pitiful. "Do you... want to tell me what happened? Again, I am sorry if my actions caused your..." His voice trailed off as he tried to think of the right words to say here. Sorry state? Pitiful state? Neither one would be pleasant, and neither one belonged in an apology. "...current state." The warrior finished, guessing that was the best thing to say in this situation.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 03:07 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

@Tazzy
The bitterly cold forest atmosphere was silent, and leaf-bare was in full swing. A young, bright-yellow tom swiftly weaved around the trees, his amber gaze locked on something nearby. He moved into a hunter's crouch, which was a bit sloppy in his excitment. He wriggled his hindquarters, then leaped, landing on the bug he had been trying so hard to catch.
He let out a happy yowl, only to see the bug had escaped his paws. He forlornly searched for it, then froze as he scented another cat. And not just a cat, but a she-cat. And not just a she-cat, but a familiar she-cat. He begged to StarClan the other cat hadn't seen his kittenish game and turned to glance around. ''Hollywhisper, I know youre here. Come on out!''

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 2nd, 2018, 03:26 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
@Tazzy
The bitterly cold forest atmosphere was silent, and leaf-bare was in full swing. A young, bright-yellow tom swiftly weaved around the trees, his amber gaze locked on something nearby. He moved into a hunter's crouch, which was a bit sloppy in his excitment. He wriggled his hindquarters, then leaped, landing on the bug he had been trying so hard to catch.
He let out a happy yowl, only to see the bug had escaped his paws. He forlornly searched for it, then froze as he scented another cat. And not just a cat, but a she-cat. And not just a she-cat, but a familiar she-cat. He begged to StarClan the other cat hadn't seen his kittenish game and turned to glance around. ''Hollywhisper, I know youre here. Come on out!''
Hollywhisper slinked out of the bushes “Oh you caught me” she purred her eyes glittering with amusement. Her eyes searched the forest, then returned to him “You looked like you were having fun so I didn’t want to interrupt you.” ‘I wonder where it went’ Holly’s gaze searched around again. “Well considering you lost your...prey” she said with a smirk “Care to join me?”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 2nd, 2018, 04:31 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Hollywhisper slinked out of the bushes “Oh you caught me” she purred her eyes glittering with amusement. Her eyes searched the forest, then returned to him “You looked like you were having fun so I didn’t want to interrupt you.” ‘I wonder where it went’ Holly’s gaze searched around again. “Well considering you lost your...prey” she said with a smirk “Care to join me?”
LightStrike scowled at her words. So she had seen him after all. He wished he could just disappear. Since Hollywhisper had caught him playing kittenish games, it just gave the older warriors another reason to treat him like a kit. He wanted so bad to fit in, but since he had shown impressive skills as an apprentice, he had his warrior ceremony a lot quicker than most do. He may be a remarkable warriior, but being one of the youngest had its drawbacks. He kneaded his paws into the dirt, trying to think up something, anything, to use as an excuse. Coming up with nothing, he gave up.
''Its not my fault I am young for a warrior'' he grumbled under his breath. His fur fluffed up a bit in embarrassment. He perked his ears at her next words and glanced at her warily. ''Join you? For what?'' he asked, his voice guarded.

♡ character page wip ♡