Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 04:10 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:07 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Bean
Today 04:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM

Old February 28th, 2018, 05:39 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Broken Madness

Palethunder leapt up onto a log that looked over a Clearing. His golden fur rippling with the gentle breeze sweeping through the forest like unseen warriors bustling together. The tom was a beautiful cat, his nice pale golden fur a clean sheet all over his body while his eyes where a blazing blue. He looked noble with his whole body elevated casting a long sliver of a shadow against the forest floor. The scent of fresh new winds came to embrace the cats bringing with it a hope as the snow began to melt. Palethunder released a deep heavy sigh through his nostrils as another strong breeze lashed at his back sending a shiver down his spine. Than he looked over his shoulder his blue eyes catching the beautiful lights his smile shining. “Come on coldheart, you’d think a rouge know how to run?” he laughed leaping down from his pedestal than trotted across the Clearing breathing in the fresh scents deep into his chest with relief.,

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 28th, 2018, 06:16 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Broken Madness

Palethunder leapt up onto a log that looked over a Clearing. His golden fur rippling with the gentle breeze sweeping through the forest like unseen warriors bustling together. The tom was a beautiful cat, his nice pale golden fur a clean sheet all over his body while his eyes where a blazing blue. He looked noble with his whole body elevated casting a long sliver of a shadow against the forest floor. The scent of fresh new winds came to embrace the cats bringing with it a hope as the snow began to melt. Palethunder released a deep heavy sigh through his nostrils as another strong breeze lashed at his back sending a shiver down his spine. Than he looked over his shoulder his blue eyes catching the beautiful lights his smile shining. “Come on coldheart, you’d think a rouge know how to run?” he laughed leaping down from his pedestal than trotted across the Clearing breathing in the fresh scents deep into his chest with relief.,

Coldheart quickly was after him, her black pelt moved with the wind as she ran, soon she leaps up and lands by palethunder, she landed Like a rouge eager to run but she was smiling, her eyes shined brightly in the sunlight and were filled with a calm and playful joy, she shakes her scarred pelt a bit and than quickly follows after him. “ Well my friend I can’t help but give you a head start. I don’t want you feeling sorry for yourself now do I ?” She asks playfully in her husky voice as she begins to walk by him. Her smile though small and rare was just filled with relief and calmness, it’s been a long while since she’s been out like this and honestly she needed it with the constant pointless fights this was something she wanted. Peace within her home, she sighs softly and looks at him. “ anyway where are you talking me? Or are you planning something my friend?” She asks calmly with a soft purr which sounded rough since it hasn’t been used in a long while.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 02:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
She was out of his paws before he landed. "Not bad," he meowed, aiming a forward strike right away to his side. She was good enough for the basics, and the tom was eager to see just what she could do naturally. On the tail of his first strike, he aimed a second with his opposite paw just in the spot most cats would have naturally dodged, all the while advancing as he tried to see if she would get herself backed into a corner.
Lynxpaw puffed her chest out with pride. "Thanks!" She grinned, soaking in the praise. She was decent at dodging, more than fighting for now anyways. She had the basics, she figured. Her ears pricked and she waited for Morningblue's next move. She was a bit flustered at his next move and ended up nervous, and she ended up being in a corner. "Okay, uh, that was..I need to work on that," she chuckled.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 03:09 PM
I’m full of it

@Broken Madness

Palethunder purred hearing her raspy purr. He loved hearing it if he knew he was one of the only cats who could make her purr. The tom stride forward with a royal gait “A headstart? Oh hardly I’ve been the fastest warrior of thunderclan ever since I got out of the nursery” he snickers bending to lick his shoulder than turning back to slip beneath low overhanging branch’s flicking his tail in her face playfully. The tom shrugged at her wiggling his hips as he leapt over a puddle that formed from the melting ice. The tom than walked through the marshy territory “have you ever seen the sea stones?” he asked turning and flicking his ears at her with a smirk and a gentle rumble seeping between his teeth from deep down in his throat.

François Lelord

Old March 2nd, 2018, 03:40 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

@Broken Madness

Palethunder purred hearing her raspy purr. He loved hearing it if he knew he was one of the only cats who could make her purr. The tom stride forward with a royal gait “A headstart? Oh hardly I’ve been the fastest warrior of thunderclan ever since I got out of the nursery” he snickers bending to lick his shoulder than turning back to slip beneath low overhanging branch’s flicking his tail in her face playfully. The tom shrugged at her wiggling his hips as he leapt over a puddle that formed from the melting ice. The tom than walked through the marshy territory “have you ever seen the sea stones?” he asked turning and flicking his ears at her with a smirk and a gentle rumble seeping between his teeth from deep down in his throat.

She laughs softly “ yes in this clan you are outside I can run circles around you my friend “ she says softly quickly walking after him sneezing a bit when he playfully moved his tail around her face, she gives off a playful growl and tries to bite his tail as she just walks though the puddle she didn’t mind water that much so she just passed though it easily. She watches him feeling like he had something planned if he was smirking, yet a other purr came from him as she smiles softly “ no I haven’t why? Planning to show off again ?” She says playfully
Old March 2nd, 2018, 06:41 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She laughs softly “ yes in this clan you are outside I can run circles around you my friend “ she says softly quickly walking after him sneezing a bit when he playfully moved his tail around her face, she gives off a playful growl and tries to bite his tail as she just walks though the puddle she didn’t mind water that much so she just passed though it easily. She watches him feeling like he had something planned if he was smirking, yet a other purr came from him as she smiles softly “ no I haven’t why? Planning to show off again ?” She says playfully

The tom shook his head with amusement “hilarious I’m sure you’d trip than I’d be the one running round your body in the dust” he chuckled and turned away to pad further into the territory “Umph, I mean I’ll just let you beat me cause your a girl” he laughed tossing his head back before dropping back down a small ditch. He leapt over the middle of the ditch which was coated in messy water and muddy paw prints. Making his way back up the ditch side he gave her a contemplative look “maybe, it’s awful pretty in leafbare. You’d never find a place like this outside of clan territory”

François Lelord

Old March 2nd, 2018, 06:56 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

The tom shook his head with amusement “hilarious I’m sure you’d trip than I’d be the one running round your body in the dust” he chuckled and turned away to pad further into the territory “Umph, I mean I’ll just let you beat me cause your a girl” he laughed tossing his head back before dropping back down a small ditch. He leapt over the middle of the ditch which was coated in messy water and muddy paw prints. Making his way back up the ditch side he gave her a contemplative look “maybe, it’s awful pretty in leafbare. You’d never find a place like this outside of clan territory”

She laughs softly a other rare thing that came from her especially with her cold looks and husky voice her laugh sounded elegant almost graceful in it’s own way. She drops down after him playfully jumping after his tail for a while “ wow my friend simply because I’m a girl does not mean I can’t run faster it only means that I-“ she playfully pokes his nose with her tail “ am better than you even if I was a male which to many I do seem like one especially...” she sighs softly “ never mind “ she says listening to his every word as she looks around “ I see, but why take me here? I thought most males would take a love here not a friend?” She asks calmly as she walks after him giving him a confused look that almost seemed cold if you didn’t know her of course
Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:10 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
She laughs softly a other rare thing that came from her especially with her cold looks and husky voice her laugh sounded elegant almost graceful in it’s own way. She drops down after him playfully jumping after his tail for a while “ wow my friend simply because I’m a girl does not mean I can’t run faster it only means that I-“ she playfully pokes his nose with her tail “ am better than you even if I was a male which to many I do seem like one especially...” she sighs softly “ never mind “ she says listening to his every word as she looks around “ I see, but why take me here? I thought most males would take a love here not a friend?” She asks calmly as she walks after him giving him a confused look that almost seemed cold if you didn’t know her of course

The toms head jerked slightly when he mentioned lover and his tail linked up behind him like he was suddenly awful uncomfortable. He lost his grace and began to stumble along like a badger his face growing pale and his claws sliding out and gently pricking the frost covered ground. “You know I don’t believe in love, all good things are taken away from us once they get good” he snapped his whole demeanour flicking on and off in a matter of brief seconds.

François Lelord

Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:15 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

The toms head jerked slightly when he mentioned lover and his tail linked up behind him like he was suddenly awful uncomfortable. He lost his grace and began to stumble along like a badger his face growing pale and his claws sliding out and gently pricking the frost covered ground. “You know I don’t believe in love, all good things are taken away from us once they get good” he snapped his whole demeanour flicking on and off in a matter of brief seconds.

She quickly steps forward and presses her nose against his cheek “ calm down. Breath my friend I know that well forgive me for speaking about something you’re uncomfortable with “ she says worryingly and guiltily as she rubs her head against his. “ it’s okay. We’re okay breath. I’m here, I’m here for you my friend “ she says in her soothing voice trying to calm him down
Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:25 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
She quickly steps forward and presses her nose against his cheek “ calm down. Breath my friend I know that well forgive me for speaking about something you’re uncomfortable with “ she says worryingly and guiltily as she rubs her head against his. “ it’s okay. We’re okay breath. I’m here, I’m here for you my friend “ she says in her soothing voice trying to calm him down

He sighed as he pressed her nose to his cheek and he found himself only tending up more. Treeheather used to do that to me. the tomowered his head solemnly they would’ve been beautiful kits, from a beautiful cat. the tom huffed another uncomfortable sigh of deepening regret. “You guys would’ve been friends, you would’ve been a great friend to my kits, I just wish I hadn’t been an idiot” he said struggling to keep himself calm.

François Lelord