Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:16 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM

Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:32 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

He sighed as he pressed her nose to his cheek and he found himself only tending up more. Treeheather used to do that to me. the tomowered his head solemnly they would’ve been beautiful kits, from a beautiful cat. the tom huffed another uncomfortable sigh of deepening regret. “You guys would’ve been friends, you would’ve been a great friend to my kits, I just wish I hadn’t been an idiot” he said struggling to keep himself calm.

She looks at him sadly “ Palethunder, look at me...” she suddenly growls “ look at me! She’s in a better place, it’s not your fault it was never your fault.” She says as she begins to rub her head against his shoulder “ just calm down think of me. Remember I’m here... I’m here for you I know.. she was a awesome cat, she was beautiful from what I heard from the others but ...” she didn’t know if she should say it since she didn’t believe in Starclan a whole bunch but for the sake of her friend she will do anything to help him. “ she dances with Starclan, she walks among the stars and she will never want you to suffer. She’ll want you to move on with her in your heart... I know it’s hard my friend but please know “ she places her paw on his and smiles softly “ I’m here for you. I am your shoulder to cry on you big baby” she says playfully trying to at least make him smile.
@Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 10th, 2018 at 11:53 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:16 AM
so nasty

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
@Opal
Coldheart was sitting at the entrance of the cave waiting for her apprentice, her long pelt moved a bit with the wind as she looks out of the entrance coldly, she licks her chest a bit and then looks back inside the cave observing the others and their training. Her black pelt matched a bit with the shadows but her blue eyes was cold and almost dangerously looking as she looks out of the cave again but still she just kept the same expression but in reality this cold expression was actually a bit of excitement. She was eager to train her new apprentice and just didn’t know how to handle it. She didn’t want to scare the easily scared cat and nor did she want to force it and be mean about it. She sighs softly as her tail moved a bit and she looks back into the cave waiting still. She could only really see out of one eye but still she was a scary thing to look at with all her scars and rather cold but mostly calm personality however she didn’t mind it as long as she can stay in the clan and at least try to be open and all than she’s happy where she is.

Lambpaw walked into the training cave her pelt twitching as she did so. When she saw that her mentor was waiting for her she felt immediately horrible.Coldheart had probably been waiting forever for her!
"Gah! C-coldheart I so s-sorry for b-being late!" She apologized hoping the stoic cat wasn't mad at her for her absence, "I-it won't happen-- Ahhgh! It w-on't happen a-gain." She mewed, anxious after hearing all the other apprentices say how much Coldheart hated kits and apprentices and how she'd probably make Lambpaw do twice the work if she even wanted a chance to become a full-fledged warrior.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:48 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Lambpaw walked into the training cave her pelt twitching as she did so. When she saw that her mentor was waiting for her she felt immediately horrible.Coldheart had probably been waiting forever for her!
"Gah! C-coldheart I so s-sorry for b-being late!" She apologized hoping the stoic cat wasn't mad at her for her absence, "I-it won't happen-- Ahhgh! It w-on't happen a-gain." She mewed, anxious after hearing all the other apprentices say how much Coldheart hated kits and apprentices and how she'd probably make Lambpaw do twice the work if she even wanted a chance to become a full-fledged warrior.
She looks at the apprentice first she was extremely happy to know she made it than she grew worried. Wasn’t it normal to be late to training? She knew she was late all the time during her training days but than again she did it on purpose and always got mad at for it. She sighs softly remembering those days than looks at her with calm eyes but to a young ones eyes it would seem like she was glaring at her. Than she taps the young ones nose with her tail “ I just got here. Come” she says simply in her cool husky voice as she begins to stand up.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 12:06 PM
so nasty

Quote:
She looks at the apprentice first she was extremely happy to know she made it than she grew worried. Wasn’t it normal to be late to training? She knew she was late all the time during her training days but than again she did it on purpose and always got mad at for it. She sighs softly remembering those days than looks at her with calm eyes but to a young ones eyes it would seem like she was glaring at her. Than she taps the young ones nose with her tail “ I just got here. Come” she says simply in her cool husky voice as she begins to stand up.
"O-okay." Lambpaw stuttered waiting for Coldheart to lead the way. She wondered if they were going to practice battle moves.She hoped not! The idea of hurting other cats just freaked her out. Lambpaw would much rather just sit in a meadow and pick and sniff flowers all day. Sadly, however, that wasn't an option. "So--Gah! W-what are we d-doing today C-coldheart?" She inquired, somewhat fearfully realizing the she-cat looked to be glaring at her. Her first training session and she had already made a bad first impression! Great.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 12:40 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"O-okay." Lambpaw stuttered waiting for Coldheart to lead the way. She wondered if they were going to practice battle moves.She hoped not! The idea of hurting other cats just freaked her out. Lambpaw would much rather just sit in a meadow and pick and sniff flowers all day. Sadly, however, that wasn't an option. "So--Gah! W-what are we d-doing today C-coldheart?" She inquired, somewhat fearfully realizing the she-cat looked to be glaring at her. Her first training session and she had already made a bad first impression! Great.
She thinks a bit than she remembers something “ I’m going to show you around our territory and tell you about the land we have. Including on what not to eat and where the best hunting spot is. May even teach you how to hunt a bit “ She says calmly now questioning herself why she said to meet her here when they could have met in the Thunderclan entrance. “ No need to be scared. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. Are you ready or would you like to give me some questions before we go?” She asks calmly
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:46 PM
so nasty

Quote:
She thinks a bit than she remembers something “ I’m going to show you around our territory and tell you about the land we have. Including on what not to eat and where the best hunting spot is. May even teach you how to hunt a bit “ She says calmly now questioning herself why she said to meet her here when they could have met in the Thunderclan entrance. “ No need to be scared. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. Are you ready or would you like to give me some questions before we go?” She asks calmly
"O-okay that's s-sounds nice Coldheart." Lambpaw smiled, pleased that there would most likely be no battle training that day. She then was made anxious at the mention of being scared, "Rrgh! I-i am not s-s-scared!" She yelped even know that was not at all the truth, "N-no questions e-either so l-let's just go i-if that's okay." Lambpaw said, already starting to move to the exit of the cave ready to get into the territory and away from watchful eyes.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Raven & Co.

Kestelgaze had with ease slid across the border, she wasn’t a big fan of Thunderclan they weren’t special, they were a mix of the four true clans, Skyclan, Windclan, Riverclan, and Shadowclan. That is what made them the greatest danger of all the clans. Each clan had an advantage, Skyclan had keen eye-sight and a climbing advantage, Windclan had a keen sense of smell and were fast runners, Shadowclan had great eye-sight and excelled in spying and stalking prey or cats, and Riverclan could swim then Thunderclan was special some had keen eye-sight a trait shared by Skyclan and Shadowclan, some could climb trees like Skyclan, some had a keen sense of smell like Windclan and some were fast runners like Windclan, some were good spies like Shadowclan, and some could swim like Riverclan, they only had one distinct trait that no other clan had, keen hearing. Though all them shared a personality trait as the other clans did, Skyclan was peaceful, Windclan were pinch-nosed, Shadowclan was sly, Riverclan was playful, and Thunderrclan was friendly- for the most part. Thunderclan did lack the fur difference that all the other clans had, walking through their camp from the perspective of one from the other clans would be like idling through the gathering. Thunderclan had every kind of fur color and eye color, Skyclan cats with the exception of the kittypet recruits either had flaming orange fur and green eyes or black fur and green eyes, ofcourse they had exceptions. Shadowclan was mostly black furred and brown eyed, though some had white fur. Windclan had long brown fur and black eyes. Riverclan were short-furred tabbies for the most part. Thunderclan was diverse. And as far as Kestrelshade could tell, diverstity was bad. She wasn’t hunting so what harm was she doing, she wasn’t chasing prey off either, just exploring the territory, seeing if they were anything special or maybe not diverse, but they still looked completely foreign to her. She had a hard time at first adjusting to the four clans that shared territory with her, that was when she was an apprentice. She always insulted Riverclanners calling them ‘trout-faced fish whiskers’ because the only cats she knew before that who ate fish were kittypets who were fed fish, she called Shadowclan a word she invented and thought was sly and cunning of a word to insult them ‘Slytherin’ she thought Windclan was odd so she called them ‘running rabbits’ as they ran alot probably in fear. And Thunderclan were simply ‘those fox-hearted mouse droppings’. Yet here she was exploring Thunderclan territory, she knew it was wrong what she did, two moons ago, a fox killed her mate and she had two kits which she left in the middle of the thunderpath to die. She assumed them dead and knew she could finally separate herself from that painful part of her life. The clan thought they ran away and were lost forever to die, she knew the trust. She got too much sympathy in her clan and wanted to escape it, after all the clan knew her mate died, she never allowed herself to think of him and they thought her kits disappeared forever a moon later, she forced an inenvertable death apon them, she flicked her tail pleased with life trusting that no cats would raise the Dark Forest over her taking a walk in their territory.
(OMG sorry this is so long)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 3rd, 2018, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@Raven & Co.

Kestelgaze had with ease slid across the border, she wasn’t a big fan of Thunderclan they weren’t special, they were a mix of the four true clans, Skyclan, Windclan, Riverclan, and Shadowclan. That is what made them the greatest danger of all the clans. Each clan had an advantage, Skyclan had keen eye-sight and a climbing advantage, Windclan had a keen sense of smell and were fast runners, Shadowclan had great eye-sight and excelled in spying and stalking prey or cats, and Riverclan could swim then Thunderclan was special some had keen eye-sight a trait shared by Skyclan and Shadowclan, some could climb trees like Skyclan, some had a keen sense of smell like Windclan and some were fast runners like Windclan, some were good spies like Shadowclan, and some could swim like Riverclan, they only had one distinct trait that no other clan had, keen hearing. Though all them shared a personality trait as the other clans did, Skyclan was peaceful, Windclan were pinch-nosed, Shadowclan was sly, Riverclan was playful, and Thunderrclan was friendly- for the most part. Thunderclan did lack the fur difference that all the other clans had, walking through their camp from the perspective of one from the other clans would be like idling through the gathering. Thunderclan had every kind of fur color and eye color, Skyclan cats with the exception of the kittypet recruits either had flaming orange fur and green eyes or black fur and green eyes, ofcourse they had exceptions. Shadowclan was mostly black furred and brown eyed, though some had white fur. Windclan had long brown fur and black eyes. Riverclan were short-furred tabbies for the most part. Thunderclan was diverse. And as far as Kestrelshade could tell, diverstity was bad. She wasn’t hunting so what harm was she doing, she wasn’t chasing prey off either, just exploring the territory, seeing if they were anything special or maybe not diverse, but they still looked completely foreign to her. She had a hard time at first adjusting to the four clans that shared territory with her, that was when she was an apprentice. She always insulted Riverclanners calling them ‘trout-faced fish whiskers’ because the only cats she knew before that who ate fish were kittypets who were fed fish, she called Shadowclan a word she invented and thought was sly and cunning of a word to insult them ‘Slytherin’ she thought Windclan was odd so she called them ‘running rabbits’ as they ran alot probably in fear. And Thunderclan were simply ‘those fox-hearted mouse droppings’. Yet here she was exploring Thunderclan territory, she knew it was wrong what she did, two moons ago, a fox killed her mate and she had two kits which she left in the middle of the thunderpath to die. She assumed them dead and knew she could finally separate herself from that painful part of her life. The clan thought they ran away and were lost forever to die, she knew the trust. She got too much sympathy in her clan and wanted to escape it, after all the clan knew her mate died, she never allowed herself to think of him and they thought her kits disappeared forever a moon later, she forced an inenvertable death apon them, she flicked her tail pleased with life trusting that no cats would raise the Dark Forest over her taking a walk in their territory.
(OMG sorry this is so long)
A black pelted tom made his way through the territory, it wasn't a patrol or anything along those lines, he pretty often left camp in order to venture through the territory, his gaze taking in the surroundings, he saw the same thing over and over, did the same trajectory every day, so if there was to be an unknown scent on his way through, there would be somenone. And that was exactly what had happened, an unknown scent reached his nostrils, he could tell it was from SkyClan, but he didn't know much about them, so he couldn't tell exactly whose scent it was, he then changed direction and headed straight towards the scent, claws still sheated, he would only unsheate them in case he needed them, as he made it to the source of the scent, his gaze fell onto the cat, and he could somehow tell it was a she-cat, he slowly neared her, claws remaining sheated and staying perfectly calm. "Halt, Skyclanner, you are intruding ThunderClan's territory." Blackbird said in his deep voice, his amber gaze meeting hers, he sure didn't have any hostile intentions for now, and neither did she. "Mind telling me what brought you on ThunderClan's land?" He asked, he stood not too far nor too close away from her, meaning that he would see an attack in time if she tried anything. "I sure wouldn't mind knowing your name either, would be kind of helpful, I hate refering to other cats by 'Skyclanner' or 'Riverclanner', I find it somehow disrespectful, and you might not be from my clan, but you still deserve to be respected." He mewed calmly, his fur lay flat and his tail occassionaly flicked to the side.

((It's okay, I'm pretty much in a block rn so XD))

Last edited by Gone; March 3rd, 2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 06:31 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Lynxpaw puffed her chest out with pride. "Thanks!" She grinned, soaking in the praise. She was decent at dodging, more than fighting for now anyways. She had the basics, she figured. Her ears pricked and she waited for Morningblue's next move. She was a bit flustered at his next move and ended up nervous, and she ended up being in a corner. "Okay, uh, that was..I need to work on that," she chuckled.
Morningblue relaxed his posture and stood straight. "You've got some good instincts already," he said calmly, his tail waving calmly behind him."The rest will come with training. In the mean time, I'd say that's plenty for a first day. Let's get back to camp and get you some freshkill. Tomorrow: we'll start hunting training." He turned to head toward the training cave exit, again trusting his apprentice would follow.

Old March 4th, 2018, 08:57 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"O-okay that's s-sounds nice Coldheart." Lambpaw smiled, pleased that there would most likely be no battle training that day. She then was made anxious at the mention of being scared, "Rrgh! I-i am not s-s-scared!" She yelped even know that was not at all the truth, "N-no questions e-either so l-let's just go i-if that's okay." Lambpaw said, already starting to move to the exit of the cave ready to get into the territory and away from watchful eyes.
She nods slowly “ ....wait before you go come here.” She says calmly as she sits back down her tail moving a bit as she looks at her. “ don’t worry i ain’t going to bite come” she says now in a calm warm voice very rare yet relaxing in a way.