Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 03:03 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 02:49 PM

Old April 11th, 2024, 10:31 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

The new apprentice, Forestpaw, peeked his head into his new den.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 11th, 2024, 10:32 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
3/100

Carefully treading around all the other nests, Quietpaw placed herself onto a nest, that seemed to be vacant, near the back of the apprentices' den. So, this was where she would sleep now? No more sharing a nest for her then. Great, it was getting a bit crowded for her taste so this was one of the only changes she actually welcomed.

Adjusting the nest with slim paws, the new apprentice searched her chosen moss bed for any thorns, sticks or stones that might be secretly embedded, ready to cause her harm when she rested. Not only was it important she checked for unwanted items but she wanted to make it look neat as well, she despised any sort of unnecessary mess. Entirely focused in her work now, Quiet didn't notice anything else besides what she was doing, guess she was just that absorbed in making her sleeping place nice.

OPEN
Forestpaw spotted another young-looking apprentice. "Hi." He mewed. "are you a new apprentice too?" The small brown tabby asked.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old April 12th, 2024, 12:15 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Flashpaw licked her lips and tried to hide her slight embarrassment, ears growing hot. Of course. She should've told her which one. Okay, so one little mishap. Silverlark never let that get in his way! She wouldn't let that get in her way, either. Shifting slightly into a more simplistic position, she motioned with one light ginger paw toward the nest diagonal from hers. She'd made certain it was nearest to the middle as the other apprentices would allow. She didn't want drafts forcing struggle from the entrance to her. She was growing, too, so she could take the fierce wind that may blow in winter. She had thick fur. Kind of. Speaking of growth, her paws were much to big for her own body, so her clumsiness had increased as of late. She was in an awkward stage of immense growth, and not particularly enjoying it.

I-I-It's h-he-here. She mewed, eyes relatively focused on the nest. Unfortunately, the previous owner wasn't very good at keeping it tidy, so Flashpaw had set herself to tidying it earlier. She herself was a light sleeper, and very twitchy when catching a snooze in between the work she forced herself into, trying to take her hearing to her advantage, but mostly failing. She had to swing her head from side to side to fully survey the area, and it made fighting particularly difficult. But she had a goal to work towards. She was certain it had to be done. Flashpaw wanted so terribly badly to become an Enforcer, and make Silverlark proud. He was so hopeful in her that disappointing him would break her heart for sure. Even if it didn't break his. I-I h-ho-hope w-we-we c-ca-can t-tra-train t-toge-together. S-som-sometime. She meowed hopefully. It was true. She really did want to train with Cinderpaw.

Cinderpaw
~<>~
6/100
6 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

Was this what it was like to... make friends? Cinderpaw can't be sure, but there's a warm appreciation in her gut for the ginger molly, and a brief, possessive surge makes itself known in her gut. It seems to be saying 'this one wants me, no one else can have her!' before Cinderpaw manages to stamp down on the weird instinct. Instead, she smiles a little bit to Flashpaw, dipping her head in thanks again and hobbling over to the nest made just for her.

It's bigger than she is - room to grow into, Cinder supposes - and lined with downy feathers. Hm, comfy. Carefully, she shimmies her way into it, testing the comfort level and kneading some of the edges. It's nice... the only ones who ever helped make her nest were momma and Nightshiver, so the gesture is already one she associates with love. Turning her amber gaze back onto the other apprentice, Cinder smiles again, taking in her words.

'Thank you,' she tries to sign again with a glance to the nest and back to the apprentice, followed by a gesture with her paw - touching her chin and moving her paw outward from there. Then, she moves her paw to her chest, a gesture she hopes comes across as a 'me too!' in response to the ginger molly's hope to train together. But she grimaces and glances to her leg - or lack thereof. She won't be training for at least another moon.

'What's your name?' she tries to ask next, tapping both paws together and bringing them apart before bringing them together again, a quizzical expression on her face. She's not sure how easily the question might come across, so she mouths the question as well.

[LMAO no worries ^^!!]
Old April 12th, 2024, 04:26 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp my forgetfulness has striked again!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

Forestpaw spotted another young-looking apprentice. "Hi." He mewed. "are you a new apprentice too?" The small brown tabby asked.
Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
12/100

Startling slightly as a voice appeared out of what seemed nowhere, an annoyed frown formed on Quietpaw's maw at the interruption. What now? Tch, she was busy and tired and in no mood for a chit-chat so why did this random apprentice have to bother her?

Grumbling internally at Forestpaw's simple question, the plumy furred she-cat just gave a small nod as she glanced absently behind her at her clanmate. In the hopes of warding off the apprentice...wait wasn't this the one of cried about missing his apprentice ceremony? Nevermind. With her cold demeanour, Quiet went straight back to making her nest.

(If I'm correct, Quietpaw and Forestpaw are second cousins right?)
@JackHunt_17

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; April 12th, 2024 at 04:26 PM.
Old April 12th, 2024, 05:24 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
12/100

Startling slightly as a voice appeared out of what seemed nowhere, an annoyed frown formed on Quietpaw's maw at the interruption. What now? Tch, she was busy and tired and in no mood for a chit-chat so why did this random apprentice have to bother her?

Grumbling internally at Forestpaw's simple question, the plumy furred she-cat just gave a small nod as she glanced absently behind her at her clanmate. In the hopes of warding off the apprentice...wait wasn't this the one of cried about missing his apprentice ceremony? Nevermind. With her cold demeanour, Quiet went straight back to making her nest.

(If I'm correct, Quietpaw and Forestpaw are second cousins right?)
@JackHunt_17
(whats Quiets bloodline? Forest is Cougarbites son, and cougarbite is dawnstars grandkit, and brackenfires kit.)

Forestpaw frowned as the shecat was initially unfriendly. He wanted to change that. "Who's your mentor?" He asked, trying to persevere the conversation. "Mine is Pebbleshell." He told her.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old April 13th, 2024, 02:11 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp my forgetfulness has striked again!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

(whats Quiets bloodline? Forest is Cougarbites son, and cougarbite is dawnstars grandkit, and brackenfires kit.)

Forestpaw frowned as the shecat was initially unfriendly. He wanted to change that. "Who's your mentor?" He asked, trying to persevere the conversation. "Mine is Pebbleshell." He told her.
Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
13/100

Feathery tail curling in irration as Forestpaw continued to speak, Quietpaw gave the tabby another glare over her shoulder. Persistence? Her worst enemy. Seemed this cat wouldn't leave her alone until she answered all these pointless questions. *Sigh* fantastic.

"Who's your mentor?" 'The annoying one' "Hillstrider." she resisted saying the former and simply stated her mentor's name...though he was annoying, but whatever. Giving a little grunt of frustration as she accidentally tore some off the moss she'd been kneading, Quiet immediately tried to fix it, forgetting about Forest momentarily.

(Quiet is the daughter of Lostspark so she's the granddaughter of Dawnstar so I guess they're related?)

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; April 13th, 2024 at 02:12 PM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 08:45 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflepaw fluffed up his nest.

Wispypaw had chosen the far end of the den as her nest and sat there sulking.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old April 15th, 2024, 08:10 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
13/100

Feathery tail curling in irration as Forestpaw continued to speak, Quietpaw gave the tabby another glare over her shoulder. Persistence? Her worst enemy. Seemed this cat wouldn't leave her alone until she answered all these pointless questions. *Sigh* fantastic.

"Who's your mentor?" 'The annoying one' "Hillstrider." she resisted saying the former and simply stated her mentor's name...though he was annoying, but whatever. Giving a little grunt of frustration as she accidentally tore some off the moss she'd been kneading, Quiet immediately tried to fix it, forgetting about Forest momentarily.

(Quiet is the daughter of Lostspark so she's the granddaughter of Dawnstar so I guess they're related?)
(Lost is Cougarbites mothers sister, but shes like an aunt to his kits so these two are basically cousins.)
"I dont know him, but I hope he works out well for you. My mentor seems nice enough." Forestpaw told her. Then he realized something. "You're lostsparks daughter, right? That makes us cousins since your mom is my dads moms sister." He told her. "I'm Cougarbites son."
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old April 15th, 2024, 06:30 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Sad

Turtlepaw slept (activity post ^^)
Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old April 18th, 2024, 05:32 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 10 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw was maybe just a little sad. confused. scared, even!! someone who's overly aware of their surroundings, like her, notices a lot. unfortunately, she feels like she really only notices the bad things..like the fact that rotpaw was nowhere to be found. same with gutspaw. and mistlewhisker's new apprentice (quillpaw, she couldn't forget his name – he's an arkkit)..which is great!! other than the fact he seems a lot more open to warrior training, and she's just a little scared that her mother mentor might like training him more or something. or, special mention; the odd weird feeling in her chest that's?? not quite anxiety but?? numb?

all the things her mind decided to linger on was stressing her out. UGH!

she can't be sad for too long. she has so many things to be happy about instead of being all soggy!! like, she's almost done with her training (okay, maybe that's a little scary but also exciting, she's growing up), the cool pebble she found that is clamped between her jaws, winning that hide and seek game...– most importantly, her best friend. goopypaw! so, she pushes all that icky worrisome stuff deep down. very deep.

the goopy apprentice sticks out like a sore thumb, and the russet molly quietly, but quickly, pads towards the calico. she drops the pebble: a weirdly perfectly smooth, shiny one, in front of him. "hi, goopypaw.m" she greets, voice surprisingly neither a murmur or whisper. "I- I found this..really c-cool pebble! I thought yo-you'd like it."

[ @Poprock THEM!! ignore how bad the post is LOL]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; April 18th, 2024 at 05:32 PM.