Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:43 AM
Spread Your Wings And Fly...
by starry
Last post by starry
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 09:41 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:41 AM

Old April 17th, 2024, 01:11 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp my forgetfulness has striked again!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Darkcloud's amber gaze flicked over to Dawnstar at her call. A mission to exterminate minks from Windclan's territory. Not your everyday request..but Darkcloud wasn't one to back down from a fight so why not? Besides, the more cats who came the safer it'd be...though she wasn't too fond about helping another clan.

Padding over to her leader, Dark patiently waited for the order to leave. She hadn't had a fight in a while so she may be a little rusty albeit she still knew how to use her claws and fangs so would it be a problem? The dark-pelted molly didn't think so.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 17th, 2024, 01:40 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw's ears purrked up at his leaders call. Minks? Oh what he wouldn't give to see those in real life! He was in!

(No one look at this bad post or I BAP YOU)
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:58 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
Springblossom

Springblossom smiled, glad that the tom wasn't feeling somewhat... Left out. Discluded. Springblossom thought of how to start small talk for a minute, before giving up. There was nothing to talk about, and how would Springblossom start a conversation with a deaf cat? She let out a sigh before awkwardly flicking her tail against the ground.

Iceclaw

Iceclaw let out a small chuckle, glancing away from Mothcloud for a split second and looking back at her direction again.

"Right, so I'll be looking after you then. I wouldn't want you getting all injured by the foolish minks." iceclaw flexed his long, sharp claws. Smiling.
Fallenmoon didn't hear Mothcloud as she came up to his side, jumping with a small squeak he stared at her before dipping his head in apologize. Touching noses with her as she mewed. "Good luck Fallenmoon". Fallenmoon stared at Mothcloud mewing maw and nodded after a moment. Reading her lips he gave a gentle purr in return. Seeing her go back to Iceclaw he turned to Springblossom.. He tried to make it seem normal but he was really awkward. He point with a paw to Springblossom. "How.... are... youh (you)" Fallenmoon attempted to meow. He looked nervous and hoped the she-cat wouldn't turn away with a warded out look as most cats he knew did.

Mothcloud flicked Iceclaw's ear gently with her tail, going to tell her deaf, former apprentice Fallenmoon good luck, hearing Iceclaw's remark about taking care of her made her purr. "i'm fine with being taken care of by you" Mothcloud flirted playfully, "You look really handsome in this lighting.." Mothcloud murmured to Iceclaw, her blue eyes gleamed gently. "I look like a brand of bright orange fire in this sun, my belly looks like a cloud, soft a white." Mothcloud meowed. She knew Iceclaw wouldn't mind hearing her describe how she looks, she did it whenever she noticed something about her fur, or even about Iceclaw's fur. Mothcloud knew not to sugarcoat it, Iceclaw was a normal cat, he just couldn't see was all. He didn't need special treatment, although Mothcloud did always keep an eye on him. "Iceclaw, I have a question" Mothcloud asked suddenly. Her tone calm but her quivering tail showed her nervousness as it gently bumped Iceclaw

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 17th, 2024, 07:57 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Rosekit | Scarlet

꒦꒷♡꒷꒦

Rosekit's brow furrows at the mention of another obnoxious kit, did their mother not bother to teach them any manners? Well, nevertheless, Dawnstar probably it a lesson. The pretty she-kit perks her ears as her brother mentions her teaching him what she'd been learning, she can do that!

"Oh yeah, I'll teach you for sure Tickkit," She smiles at him, he's always so eager to learn, "Wanna get started?"

This will be fun.

(Sorry for the late response!!)
[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-Chill of Death-Shadow Fiend-Lyrebirds Lullaby]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [4 Moons]

TickKit practically bounced up and down with excitement, learning things!! Although he was sure any of the no-brained fur-balls having a tantrum and rolling around in the nursery would look at him weird when they grew the ability to form basic thoughts they’d probably see sense! (Which was never, so he’d have to stick with being excited about learning new super cool moves for now) ‘Thank you soo much!! Yeah!! I absolutely wanna get started now I can’t wait to look super duper ahead when I show it to mother, I bet she’ll be happy to know we’re both learnin’ things!’ TickKit couldn’t help the smile that found its way onto his face and he slid into a crouch. ‘Is it a cool hunting move- or a fighting move?’ He hoped it was a fighting move!!

Sorry for the horrific lateness of this reply- I couldn’t remember if I’d responded or not

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 17th, 2024, 09:09 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

starlingstreak

helping windclan with their troubles wasn’t how she wanted to start off their day, but then again, it wasn’t as if she had much of a choice. after all, here was her chance to show off in front of dawnstar, take initiative and all that jazz. but stars, why couldn’t windclan deal with their own issues? dragging her into it, wasting her potential. ugh, this was such a boring way to prove oneself.

but time waits for no man, and who knew when she’d get another chance like this. standing up with a yawn, the luvvie made her way towards the shadow queen, only stopping as dawnstar finished speaking? oh? someone to aid mossfreckle? oh? well well well, perhaps this wasn’t the waste that she thought it was going to be. “need some help?” accepting the bundle with a grin, she followed after him, careful not to drop anything.

[ @ellie - kinda short, but i’m mad tired and just wanted to get it out on time ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old April 17th, 2024, 09:40 PM

Bump Policy: anytime?
My Mood: Thinking

BlackberryStrike yawned as he stepped into the clearing he glanced around before snatching a vole from the freshkill pile and settling down to take a bite

BlackberryStrike of ShadowClan

BeaverTail of RiverClan

LittleCloud of WindClan
Old April 17th, 2024, 10:40 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

you know that i'm bad, but you're spending the night with me.
[ @Estelle [sleepypaw]]

"whus what supposed to mean?" grouse's brow furrowed in bemusement, a lopsided grin showing off ivory teeth. "you askin' about the princess part, or the boss part? 'cause i'll be absolutely delighted to explain either." he hummed with a healthy amount of facetiousness. making fun. he always seemed to be- was being serious a skill in his repertoire at all? it certainly seemed not (even about his supposed 'anarchy'- he poked at it with as much mocking critique as he did the high ranks and politics.)

"finch's for you," he added, noting her reluctance to accept. he wasn't insulted. he got it completely. "you don't look like you got any friends, little miss, so i'm here to offer my undying servitude. anything for her eloquence's favourite grandkit." is everything he says sarcastic? as always, grouse was amused at his own cynical humour. grouse was bad about that- it drove people mad. and he loved it. he loved annoying people like that, because the more they got frustrated, the more they proved his point and gave up on arguing logic. he felt like the warriors around here needed anger management classes. he'd be glad to supply- the answer was simple.

realize that nothing matters! the game is rigged from the start. no one's getting anything they want but dawnstar and her elites, anyway. and whatever's going on with the other clans- absolute nonsense, definitely. how could anything matter? when death is just a new life. starclan, or wherever. whatever. not that he really believed in that junk. the point is, if nothing matters, why get so angry? it makes it harder to make change if you're flipping out at every little thing.

a long pause. grouse cleared his throat, almost breaking his perfectly casual composure, and added one last thing, "but, no, seriously, i dunno, i just thought you might apprec' a bite to eat, 'n i don't know ya. so i figure now's as good a time as any to get acquainted. 'm grouse, though you already know that, i'm sure." he knew most- not all -of his clanmates names. and he definitely knew hers, because her apprenticeship announcement wasn't long ago. he definitely struggled with the gaggle of younger ones, though. . . tiny little buggers. he wasn't very sure how to deal with younger'uns, they made him nervous.

Old April 17th, 2024, 11:30 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Dead. The fool was dead. His father was dead?! Whatever pleasant expression might’ve been on his face as first got wiped away within seconds, replaced with something that could only be described as salted anger. Dead. Just like his mother, dead. He came all this way for a tom his supposed half-sister neglected to say was dead? The rat felt betrayed, angry, upset. This only meant he had no family any more and that… That… He couldn’t have that. What was he supposed to be without family? How could he ever get an explanation for his father’s abandonment now? He was dead! Smolderingpaw couldn’t even muster a reply, not caring about the other lookalike’s cool attitude.
“...No other family?”
The doppelganger finally asked, a begrudging tone laced with carefully placed anger and disappointment.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Old April 18th, 2024, 11:30 AM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

┊WisteriaCrescent
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

WisteriaCrescent padded over to her brother who seemed somewhat at ease, and what was IceClaw doing talking to a she-cat? She stood next to the white coat that resembled hers and looked up at the blind tom. ' ' IceClaw who's this? ' ' She asked her voice soft as she did so. Surely if IceClaw had a special someone in his life she'd be informed.

@Starphobia [IceClaw] @SeonghwasBunnyEars [MothCloud]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 18th, 2024, 11:43 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Blind white furred tom with pale blue, almost white, siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him | 29 Moons | Aggressive
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw immediately scowled at the voice of his sister settling beside him. He looked to her direction, eyes narrowed and ear twitching irritably.

"And what do you care?" He hissed, annoyed. Why had she come here out of all times? He turned back to Mothcloud, his expression much less aggressive and annoyed than before. "Sorry. That's Wisteriacrescent. My mouse-brain sister." He flicked his tail, turning back to Wisteriacrescent with narrowed eyes. He dug indents into the ground below with his large claws, sighing.

{ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - @lys.luvbot }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 18th, 2024 at 12:29 PM.